- Junior Software Engineer at Remcom Inc
1 year at this Job
- MicroMasters - Software Development
- Bachelor of Science - Astronomy and Astrophysics
Worked on Raspberry pi, Arduino and Bluetooth low energy projects, set up hardware; installed and configured software.
• Information gathering, did analysis and development on project related topic.
• Planned, designed and developed BLE beacon detection and monitoring. Programming in python and implementing Linux commands for beacon project.
• Implemented different logic ideas and problem solving. Research and Projects: Shoot the Aliens| code Project synopsis: User gets three ships to shoot down the aliens before aliens reach the ship.
• 2D game developed in Python using Pygame package.
• Designed aliens to continuously move right, left and drop down the screen that increases in speed and difficulty. Collection and Detection of plastic bottles using Embedded systems and sensors. Project synopsis: The aim was to build a model that would reflect an idea of proper disposal of plastic bottles.
• Studied different types of sensor and programmed the system in Python.
• Study and working on different microcontroller- mainly raspberry pi and Arduino.
• Implemented different logic and mechanism which can to do both detect and store plastic bottle. Comparative study of Branch Predictor using Simple scalar
• Studied and analyzed working of different branch predictor in computer architecture.
• Understood Working and using simple scalar simulation tool to analyze the results. Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography for High Volume manufacturing Research Goals:
• Study of past lithography processes and EUV lithography process.
• Source technologies of EUV lithography process.
• Result and analysis of EUV light source and challenges.
- Junior Software Engineer at Bonrix Software Systems
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication - Electronics and Communication
Expanded and improved our automated test framework Restructured our automation test suite to allow for parallelization Introduced code coverage analysis to reduce unnecessary tests Worked with product engineers to create testable, maintainable software
- Junior Software Engineer in Test at Snowbound Software
- Junior Software Developer at PlacePass
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Design & Programming
• Development of driver software for integrated security management software.
• Assisting with development and testing of in-house software applications for business preparations.
• On-site commissioning, testing and support for security integration projects.
• Documentation and version control of software projects, and user manuals.
- Junior Software Engineer (Intern) at JFE Group
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Master's - Artificial Intelligence
Build a packaged application for one of the clients to support security system within their transportation buses.
This packaged application includes hardware and software configuration. Responsibilities:
• Requirement gathering Developed C program with the help of senior programmers to develop the software based on Business needs.
• Configuration of hardware component like micro controller and deploy the software that are developed and tested.
• Support QA and User acceptance testing.
• Assisted in interpreting design specifications, clients' requirements and use cases into functional applications as well as in ensuring their best possible performance, quality and responsiveness.
• Independently analyzed and validated program specifications as well as designed and created reliable and reusable C code that conformed to company standards and procedures.
- Junior Software Engineer at Hinduja Global Solutions
- Internship at Kirloskar Group
- Internship at Larsen & Toubro
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BE in Electrical and Electronics - Electrical and Electronics
• Continual enhancement including business logics and UI to company's internal operations portal using Angular 7, .Net Core and MSSQL.
• Developed a Project Status Tracking API for company's large volume clients to track and update their projects status using Azure SQL database and Azure App Services.
• Wrote and executed test plans, reported bugs, and pushed quality upstream.
• Set up AWS EC2 service with T3.nano instant for running virtual Windows environment to file FCC certification online using US domain.
• Developed software using SCRUM methodology.
- Junior Software Engineer at Global Product Services and Consultation LLC
- Test Engineer at Compliance Testing LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Maintain and update software by fixing bugs and adding user-requested features.
• Software is a spatially explicit, landscape level, simulation system for designing and evaluating land management.
- OpenSIMPPLLE Junior Software Engineer at U.S Forest Service / University of Montana Computer Science Department
- Student Affairs IT Technology Educator and Consultant at University of Montana
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science-Mathematical Sciences
- JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER at TSC Advantage
- STUDENT at Dev Bootcamp
- RELOCATION CONSULTANT at UrbanBound
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - English and Psychology
• Participating in requirements design and application development process.
• Working on Web-based projects and enhancement activities.
• Handling issues and fixing defects in applications
• Basic Unit testing.
• Working on documentation of various processes.
• Achieving goals successfully before time line.
- Junior Software Engineer at Tieto India Pvt Ltd
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Engg
- Junior Software Engineer at
- Bartender Assistant at
- Hostess at MF Sushi
- Beer Knurd/Server at Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - BS, Computer Software Engineering
- Associate of Science - AS, Computer Science