• Initially Help Desk Technician then promoted to Junior System Administrator on May 3, 2018
• Maintained STIG reports for Windows servers and SPIN reports for updates to various bases
• Configuration of servers to set lab environment for AtHoc using VM ware
• Troubleshot Server Manger in Windows 2012 R2 using Citrix and Remote Bastion Host connection
• Sent patch updates of AtHoc through AMRDEC
• Maintained Web Servers, NDS Servers, and SQL Servers to allow for AtHoc to run proficiently on Windows 2012 R2 Servers
• Set up service desk policies and procedures for AtHoc and E911 support
• Oversaw various Virtual Private Systems for over 75 different Army Bases
• Compiled monthly reports of ticket status
• Developed a standard for training Emergency Managers/Administrators of AtHoc
• Trained new service desk members on company policy and procedures
- Junior System Administrator at Cloud Lake LLC
- Sergeant at United States Marine Corps
- Tier 1 Help Desk Technician at Phacil Inc
- Information Assurance Technician Level at ProTech Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- None - Management
- - Criminology
Assisted the ISSO in various IT related projects/tasks, which included the following: - Typical day to day System Administrator tasks as assigned - Re-imaging various computers for company use - Monitoring server usage - Office IT related troubleshooting - Cable Management - Constructing networking diagrams - User Management in both Active Directory and Office 365 using Azure
- Junior System Administrator at System High Corporation
- Logistics Support Specialist at Milestone Technologies
- Consultative Sales Associate at Sears
- Busser at Carrabba's Italian Grill
1 month at this Job
- Associates - Information Systems Technology
• Computer system administrator: system(s) installation, maintenance, training, user support, support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the information technology (IT) systems.
• Make sure that both onsite and remote staffs have access to the required resources and manage all users' access requests to the system.
• Handle hardware and software-related errors, outages, configuration and connectivity issues.
• Work closely with the systems administrators to troubleshoot network and operating system issues
• Administer and maintain systems support for software, hardware and servers: test, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve all problems.
• Provide timely technical support for users and work with them to solve existing problems.
• Configure, monitor and maintain updated virus protection software, and backup data for emergency recovery.
• Respond to network user, connect desktop computer, mobile computing devices, and peripheral equipments; prepare inventory using application software.
• Lead the Printing department - sending mass mailer to over 50.000 Partners
• Send daily email Blast to over half million partners daily
• Maintain and update over 10 websites with fresh content weekly
• Maintain high level of customer service to internal and external customers
• Manage 3 teams covering digital achievement, mail room, and customer service reps (Virtual assistant)
- Junior System Administrator at ZOE MINISTRIES
- Owner at GSP SYSTEM
- Lead Easy Resident Tech (ERT) at STAPLES
- Product Demonstrator Specialist at ActionLink
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Computer Networking
- Diploma - Information Technology
- C.I.S.A. (Center of Data processing)
- - High School
Assist CTO on managing, maintaining and implementing systems and networks throughout the resources of the company.
• Collaborate with CTO to develop conceptual and detailed development for systems and network
• Manage multisite new hardware deployment project
• Serve as escalation for system and network related issues
• Monitor performance of systems, networks and make modifications or adjustments to system architecture, network infrastructure and setup and management system software
• Recommend performance improvements for systems and networks
• Perform hardware upgrades, resource optimization and performance tuning for Windows Servers and VMware systems.
• Maintain documentation regarding system and network configuration and troubleshooting procedures for knowledge base
• Manage server updates and backups
• Implement and maintain strong network security following security policies and procedures
• Provide end-user support to resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Junior System Administrator at Scully Company
- IT Specialist at 1SEO Technology
- IT Support Specialist at Starr Insurance Companies
- IT Site Ops/Desktop Support at Jacobs Engineering Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Provides end user and infrastructure support for onsite and hosted/home environments for business entities and the principals of the overall organization. Manage all desktop, laptop, audio visual and other related hardware and software support activities in a corporate and home environment. Supported users using Windows 10 and Windows 7 Operating systems. Manage Epygi QX200 telephone system as well as Webex Calling cloud phone system.
- Junior System Administrator at M.I.G Capital
- Desktop Support at K-Force Staffing/Capital Group
- IT System Technician II at EK Associates/Social Services Agency
- Analyst Microcomputer Support at K-Force Staffing/Capital Group
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate of achievement in Networking Technology
* Responsible for support for all Desktop, Laptop and Network related issues.
* Installing & Troubleshooting issues related to remote connection tools like Cisco VPN, Juniper & Citrix, VMware, MS application, IBM tools, Oracle products etc.,
* Administration of Windows Active Directory, Addition Deletion providing / revoking access to user ids, moving user ids on required OU based required access for GPO.
* Dedicatedly worked on security compliance like McAfee & Windows Security Updates.
* Testing the Service Packs on the server builds, Patch/Service Packs Deployments and Patch Maintenance (Keeping up-to-date Patch-Levels).
* Configuring mandatory roaming profiles, managing users at a domain level.
* Maintaining Desktop inventories and updating them on Global database & ensure it meets compliance level.
* Installing and configuring the DNS, DHCP servers and assigning IP addresses to client hosts.
* Dedicatedly worked for ODC setup and see that desktop environment meet client requirement.
* Enterprise wide operating system deployment using Remote Installation Services, and Norton Ghost.
* Application Software/Database installation and configuration performed at client environment.
* Configuring and troubleshooting Lotus notes, Sametime, MS Outlook & MS Lync.
* Handle n/w port related issues& VLANIssue by coordinating with connectivity team.
* Ensuring and maintaining by closing the tickets with in the SLA's.
* Good in handling ticketing tool like USD, Remedy &ITNSR.
* Installing and troubleshooting of Dot Matrix, Laser, Network &Xerox printers.
* Mac os troubleshooting.
* Firewall handling with CFS & ACL configuration AREA OF INTEREST:
• Computer Networks.
• Hardware components
- Junior System Administrator at Scio Health analytics
- Tech Cham for Lenovo Project at Adecco
- Desktop Engineer for Laptop and Desktop at Precision Techserve
- at Nebula Computers
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electrical and Electronics
• Facilitated and implemented thorough testing on software and hardware to resolve all customer support issues based on service level agreements
• Spearheaded help desk support on weekends and on call to ensure little to no disruption of local and operational systems during scheduled maintenance and outages
• Managed daily activities to include user support and system administration tasks
• Provided Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification and Tier 3 (Watch Desk) support during normal to semi-critical situation
• Systematized and managed appropriate training on commercial and government off-the-shelf products (COTS and GOTS) with end users
• Constituted, installed, diagnosed and resolved repairs for microcomputer hardware and software systems, to include servers, modems, scanners, printers, and fax devices.
• Installed images and deployed hardware and software applications on computers, workstations, and laptops
• Executed pre-assessments for each assigned migrated user and ensured the proper configuration for new devices to respective users' specifications
• Orchestrated customer service follow up with users post migration to ensure full functionality and resolution of reported issues
• Designed the Structure and Development as well as Integration of Computer Hardware, Software, and Applications on Classified and Unclassified Networks
- Junior System Administrator at Department of State
- Program Analyst at Coalition Solutions Integrated
- Health Care Assistant/Hospital Corpsman at United States Navy
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate in Arts - Information Technology
• Performed ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization on a daily basis
• Configured CPU, memory, and disk partitions for 20 computers as required
• Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
• Ensured that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values
- Junior System Administrator at Atlantic Xchange
- IT Support Technician at Syrcom LLC
- Customer Care Executive / Technical Support at Sudong Sdn Bhd
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Networking
- Bachelor of Science - Telecommunications Engineering
-Develop and maintain network infrastructure -Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software and network problems, replacing defective components when necessary, and configuring software and OS settings when needed -Maintain virtual environment (EqualLogic SAN, VMWare, ESXi 5.5, 6.0 and later) -Provide hands-on and remote support to end users for computer, server, printer, software & telecom needs -Manage Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange environments, and other applications -Create images for different hardware used for company wide deployment -Troubleshoot and resolve issues with self-hosted Property Management System and Point of Sale -Manage and maintain mobile device configuration and deployment -Troubleshoot and resolve DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Active Directory issues in Windows Server 2003, 2008(R2), and 2012(R2) -Secure network and operating systems according to PCI Standards
- Junior System Administrator at Kessler Collection
- Technical Support Technician II at Sprint
- IT Support/Admissions Advisor at Kaplan University
- Office Manager at National City Bank
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Postbaccalaureate Certificate
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
Maintains and supports IT infrastructure for power plants and substations across 42-member cities in the state of Oklahoma.
● Created operating system images utilizing ManageEngine Desktop Central, curated applications, drivers, and updates for each image repository, and manages reimages and operating system rollouts for new or leased machines.
● Assisted in implementing and deploying Aerohive WLAN network for company headquarters; monitors and maintains wireless access of accounts and devices; investigates and responds to any suspicious activity or security breaches.
● Provides server maintenance and installation, desktop deployment and maintenance, and end user support.
● Manages and creates Active Directory accounts, network shares, and printing services.
- JUNIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Oklahoma Municipal Power Authority
- WORKSTATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST at Office of Management and Enterprise Services
- SERVICES ADVISOR at Microsoft
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - INFORMATION NETWORKING & TELECOMMUNICATIONS