Junior System Engineer
• Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
• Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Contractor (DISA) at Information Systems Solutions, Inc
- MD at Tech Solutions, LLC
- Contractor (FBI) at DHA Group Inc
- Security Officer at Paragon System
3 months at this Job
* Manage Virtual Instruments storage performance software environment * Install and manage multivendor storage performance software (EMC, NetApp, HP, IBM) * Manage server farm, including stand-alone, clustered, physical and virtual machines. * Build, deploy, manage multi-host VMware 6.5 cluster on Cisco UCS hardware. * Install, configure and manage Active Directory infrastructure from scratch. * Manage in-office hardware inventory and software requirements.
- System Performance Engineer at Digital Technologies Inc
- System Administrator at Science Applications International Corporation
- System Administrator at SAIC
- System Administrator at HITT Contracting
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Systems Engineering
- System Architect at Tech Mahindra Americas Inc
- Technical Architect at Tech Mahindra Americas Inc
- Technical Specialist at C-Dot Alcatel Lucent Research Center
- Team Lead at
8 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Design, develop, or supervise the design and installation of mechanical equipment, components, and systems for military, industrial, office, or scientific use. Specify new system components or modification of existing systems to ensure conformance with industry best practices, engineering design, and performance specifications. Develop structural and system design using AutoCAD. Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications. Coordinate with fellow engineers on resolving customer problems and completing projects. Research, design, evaluate, oversee install, and oversee operation of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles. Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations for maintenance. Confer with fellow engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information. Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports. Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that mechanical equipment is installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Mechanical Engineer at Chenega Facilities Management
- Chief Engineer (Engineering Manager) at C. Martin Company
- Mechanical Engineer at C. Martin Company
- Application Engineer - Sales & Quality Departments at Trebor International, a unit of IDEX Corporation
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
FL Certified Technician dispatched by Dell to work on all Dell PC's, Laptops, Servers, and Tablets. Responsible for installing, diagnosing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to POS devices, scanners, printers, desktop & laptop computers, network devices, and standard software at retail customer sites. My assignments range in complexity from troubleshooting and repair, to more difficult device repair, including reloading and re-imaging of PC's/laptops, and installing and optimizing hardware / software networking products. Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance. Takes responsibility for potential or desired follow-up services or problem escalation.
- Field Service Engineer / F2Onsite at Dell
- Systems Engineer / PerimeterWatch Technologies at
- Junior System Engineer at Fairdinkum Consulting
- Application Developer at Goldman Sachs
3 months at this Job
- - Computer Engineering
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
Virginia Department of Housing Authority
• Provide remote technical support for end users in an enterprise environment.
• Service account requests and setup for both new hires and account modification requests for existing users when needed.
• Provide printer support and supplies inventory.
• Provide support for both client installed and cloud based applications.
• Active Directory Administration including account management, maintenance, and creation of group policy, and file permissions.
• Exchange & Office 365 advanced administration including distribution groups, and connector configurations.
• Perform System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) administration & troubleshooting.
• Administer SCCM software delivery.
• Evaluate current IT policies, procedures, practices, and recommends changes.
• Administer SCCM back-end & maintains system reliability (e.g., changes core components/settings, backup/restore, software delivery, clients, boundaries, & bandwidth settings).
• Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments & SCCM stability issues; administers testing & deployments & troubleshoots failed updates
• Provide training to existing staff on the use of SCCM
• Design, configure, install and maintain current system images.
• Provide support for level 2 and 3 ticket escalations.
• Provide support for VIP user requests.
• Provide support for client projects such as Office 365 and Windows 10 migrations, VPN rollouts, etc.
• Assist and provide technical training for Help Desk Analysts team.
• Create documentation for resolution to complex technical issues.
• Conducted new hire acceptable usage orientations.
- Lead Systems Analyst, Windows 10 Migration Specialist at Techead
- System Engineer, Windows 10 Migration Specialist at Insight Global
- Junior System Engineer at VACO
- Systems Administrator/ Remote Help Desk Engineer Tier at Eastern Data
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
As a technical support manager I am responsible for providing leadership and direction to the company's Technical Analyst group.
• Establish goals and implement processes to ensure quality, productivity, and issue resolution.
• Monitor and assign work to staff, trains staff, explain tasks and assist in problem resolution.
• Assist the department addressing escalated customer issues.
• Work closely with staff to insure proper coverage of the department both during working hours and after hour coverage.
• Conduct audits and customer surveys for closed incidents to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that the team members meet or exceed the productivity and quality measures set forth by the department.
• Monitor and report on the key performance indicators for the team.
• Other duties including but not limited to: hiring, training, motivating, discipline, and/or terminate personnel according to company guidelines.
- Technical Support Manager at Zuercher Technologies
- Technical Support Analyst/Lead Technical Support Analyst at Zuercher Technologies
- Junior System Engineer at SDN Communications
- PC Specialist at SDN Communications
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Electronics Engineering Technology
• Manage assigned IT resources
• Provide scheduling and direct support for equipment use
• Submit Incidents and Change Request with supporting documentation
• Manage software and hardware maintenance O&S renewals and respond to periodic data calls
• Maintain floor plans to support equipment and personnel seating changes
• Coordinate maintenance renewal funding for IT resources
• Provide user assistance in initiating IT trouble calls
- Sr. IT Service Desk Specialist at WINNERS
- Sr. Service Desk Analyst / Telecommute at SRA International / USDA
- JOINT CHIEF, Pentagon at SRA International / USDA
- JOINT CHIEF, Pentagon at SRA International / USDA
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Cybersecurity - Cybersecurity
Managing a team of IT professionals providing Tier II & Tier III support and delivering premier customer service various remote sites throughout the United States.
• Responsible for maintaining connectivity for classified and unclassified Voice, Engineering, VTC and IT services.
• Ensured all reports and deliverables are prepared and provided on time to meet the Government requirements, and priorities by using Ivanti and Xtraction.
• Responsible for hiring, salaries, work assignments, performance reviews, recognition/disciplinary actions and development of all personnel
• Interacted daily with key customer personnel ensuring that contract requirement is satisfied; Ensured all changes to the infrastructure were documented in accordance to informational technology deliverables; the overall program/project plan
• Managed all scope and documentation. Drafted weekly/monthly project communication reports, presented at Director's meetings
• Organized and participated in facilitation of training sessions for business and technology teams, introducing new vendor's sales commission web tool
• Responsible for budget, resources, tasks and dashboard report management in Clarity
• Maintained project schedule, action and issues log, decision and change control matrixes
• while ensuring compliance with ISO 9000 quality documentation and process standards
• Spearheaded an initiative for achieving greater accuracy in resource demand planning.
• Meticulously monitored risks and proposed mitigation plans.
• Motivated and mentored the project team to deliver business critical projects within aggressive schedules.
• Conducted performance appraisals for reporting team members. Managed training and career development plans of the team.
• Used ServiceNow for project portfolio management, ITSM, demand management, Agile development, resource management, Asset management, ticketing system, and cost transparency. Environment: Solar Winds, SCCM, Storage support, SDLC, Microsoft Exchange, Windows 7, Windows 10, Server support, in-house ticketing system, Desktop support, Hardware Support, MDT, Imaging, Server support, Office moves, Cisco AnyConnect VPN, RSA Tokens, PIV cards, HP laptops, ForeScout, Check Point, Office 365, Office 2016, Microsoft SkyDrive, Skype for Business, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Smart Card Authentication, VTC Support. Ivanti, Xtraction
- IT Program Manager at USDA OIG
- IT Help Desk Manager at Trowbridge & Trowbridge /Bureau of Labor Statistics
- IT Project Manager at CSRA Inc. /U.S. OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- Network Engineering IT Manager at CSRA Inc. /U.S. OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Package Coordinator, Deployment Engineer.
•Utilized Apache Ant to create EAR (Enterprise Archive) files and deployed EAR files in a clustered environment.
•Installed IBM WebSphere v7.0 and WebSphere MQ on Windows XP and CentOS. Setup access rights for MQ Queues.
•Setup Web Server with Apache HTTP server, Application Server with IBM WebSphere v7.0, Database Server with Oracle 11g and Disaster Recovery site for a client’s production server.
•Setup self-signed Certificate and in a clustered environment
•Setup NFS (Network File System) to share files between different servers in the same cluster.
•Trouble shooting on WAS environment and applications (analyzed JVM logs, application logs, etc.) Database Administrator
•Installed Oracle 9g, 11g on Windows XP, CentOS and AIX using silent mode.
•Installed IBM DB2 on Windows XP.
•Install PostgreSQL on CentOS.
•Developed DDL and DML SQL scripts.
•Wrote SQL queries and iReport to create report templates.
•Backup and recovery by dump and rman tool on Oracle 9g and 11g.
•Data migration from Oracle 11g to PostgreSQL. QA tester, Application Engineer. Supply Chain Finance Software – Receivable, Payable, Document Preparation, SWIFT Message Processing System.
•Interpreted and utilized Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD’s) to write test cases and perform testing.
•Conducted SIT (System Integration Testing) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with client.
•Debugged JAVA and Jasper Scripts.
•Wrote installation guide, operation guide, and user manual for client.
•Used JMeter, Burp Suit and HttpWatch to perform distributed, recording, intercepting and monitor testing and recording testing.
- Junior System Engineer at Premium Technology
- Volunteer for administrative service at World Vision Taiwan
- Teaching Assistant at National Taiwan Ocean University
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Engineering
- BS - Major in Harbor and River Engineering. Minor in Electrical Engineering