Managers: Eduardo Jimenez & Jaemie Lots) (Phone Number (562) 795-6726) My responsibilities as Junior System Engineer is to be first response for incoming calls from clients. My role would to fully qualify the situation and take excellent notes, this incident would then get scheduled to an appropriate resource to resolve the issue. My responsibilities would also include engineering solutions for my clients to solve their IT related issues and provide peace of mind for my clients by creating effective process documents.
- Junior Systems Engineer at THE CORE GROUP
- (Kitchen Shift Lead) (Manager at HAKATA IKKOUSHA
- (Student IT Assistant) (BOSS/CIO at CALIFORNIA STATE LANDS COMMISSON
- (Volunteer)(James Watson) at Kids
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Network System Administration - planning
• Customer focused - Customer is #1 Attitude and Provide VIP Support
• Provide support and the opportunity to participate in ownership of business, with bulk liquid terminals business, fixed-based operations business, energy company, wind and solar power facilities, renewable and distributed power facilities
• Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure
• Install, configure, test operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Implement new systems, correct software and improve performance through hardware upgrades
• Ensure all server hardware, operating systems, software and procedures aligned with organization standards and business plan
• Increased team productivity and automated repetitive tasks by using batch files, PowerShell, VBScript and WMI
• Assist Atlantic Aviation, IMTT, Hawai'i Gas, CPI, end users on break-fix incidents and request issues with hardware, software and applications issues such as Jetstream, Flight deck, Air Watch, Mobile Iron for iPhones and iPads, VPN Tunnel, MS O365, 2010, 2013 Outlook, Excel, Review Verint Security Cameras, Lenel ID badges apps, Lenel ID badge readers
• Install and configure software and hardware elements including the operating system (OS),
• Support for Infrastructure Services, Star Printers, and Network Printers
• Identify HW failure diagnoses, that is covered under on-site warranty and follow HW warranty vendor triage and dispatch process
• Provide and resolves Tier 1,2, and 3 Technical problems for end users of computer software, hardware, enterprise network
• Maintain proper version of the installed software elements, including bug fixes, security patches, and anti-virus updates
• Maintain and upgrade software elements, including the OS, move existing devices, backup and restore desktops, kiosks, Pilot PC's
• Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, applications, e-mail, Internet, VPN FortiClient, Cisco AnyConnect, and local-area network access problems
• Coordinates timely repairs of PC's computer equipment. This includes working with various vendors.
• All Incidents are consistently recorded into Service-Now (SNOW)
• Responsible for asset tracking and maintaining inventory as well shipping and receiving Install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface cards, hubs and switches, Assist defining and documenting processes and procedures as well as maintaining a knowledge base for both customers and internal support staff
- System Engineer at MIC Global Services
- Junior System Engineer at HCL America Inc
- Quality Assurance Manager/Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield at HCL America Inc
- Tier II Windows Admin at Theme Soft/ PepsiCo
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Information Technology-Cyber-Security
• Windows Server administration and maintenance including Active Directory and Group Policy
• Provide software and hardware support for 200+ end users, including remote employees
• Performed company-wide upgrade of over 100 desktop and laptop computers to improve end user efficiency
• Full configuration of network monitoring solution for proactive troubleshooting (PRTG Monitoring)
• Mitigation, research and prevention of security vulnerabilities such as Spectre/Meltdown
• Assist in implementation and condensing of firewall policies on Sonicwall and Palo Alto devices
• Maintain WSUS server for organization, including patch quality verification and update scheduling
- Junior System Engineer at Havis, Inc
- Network Technician at Millersville University
- Member at Millersville University Cyber Security Team
- IT Intern at
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Pharmaceutical Industry, Transport Companies, Construction, Building and Civil Engineering, Oil and Gas, Forestry Companies (Cameroon) - Visit client's locations and perform survey of plants and understand safety issues 1 - Provide suggestions to clients on following certain procedures and changing layout of equipment on production floor - Analizing all new and old industrial equipment and developing a comprehensive Job Hazard Analysis - Developed regular Training sessions and meetings that were designed to help employees to be more mindful of safety, especially in high risk zone - Identify safety hazards (from Surface causes to Roots causes) and find remedial solutions to optimize safety quotient - Revise blueprints of plants and machineries and correct design and layout flaws - Recommend latest and reliable safety gears for workers for use on production floor - Conduct Audits, Inspect plants, create reports, and fix problems Junior System Engineer Business Development and Safety Manager, Octobre 2011 - Octobre 2012, GloboCameroon/Douala - Conducting Data Analysis and making quality suggestions to our clients base on the outcome of their data analysis - Conducting Audit and Safety Training - Quality Assurance MAnagement - Developing the portfolio of the company
- Safety Engineer Consultant at Transport Companies
- Junior Consultant at Multipolaire Cameroon/Yaounde
- Safety Engineer (Trainee) at Cimencam (Cameroon/Douala)
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master in Quality Management - Quality Management
- Master in Biology - Physiology
Junior System Engineer
• Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
• Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Contractor (DISA) at Information Systems Solutions, Inc
- MD at Tech Solutions, LLC
- Contractor (FBI) at DHA Group Inc
- Security Officer at Paragon System
5 months at this Job
* Manage Virtual Instruments storage performance software environment * Install and manage multivendor storage performance software (EMC, NetApp, HP, IBM) * Manage server farm, including stand-alone, clustered, physical and virtual machines. * Build, deploy, manage multi-host VMware 6.5 cluster on Cisco UCS hardware. * Install, configure and manage Active Directory infrastructure from scratch. * Manage in-office hardware inventory and software requirements.
- System Performance Engineer at Digital Technologies Inc
- System Administrator at Science Applications International Corporation
- System Administrator at SAIC
- System Administrator at HITT Contracting
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Systems Engineering
Migrating the Web/Application server and Database server from server pilot to AWS for NGS and clients with ease of scalability, single point of failure and low latency.
• Hosted and migrated the Web/Application server and Database server with availability, scalability, fault tolerant, and single of failure.
• Implemented the virtual private could (VPCs) for Web server and Database server.
• Deployed EC2 (Linux) Instance with LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, PHP, and PostgreSQL)
• Managed the patches for FTP Client, PHPpgadmin Client, and other client agents.
• Adding a (EBS) Elastic Block storage volume to increase the availability of the storage.
• Setting up the Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) to send traffic to all instance in the availability zone with autos calling.
• Designed a security group for maintaining the inbound and outbound traffic.
• Manage security of users (IAM) and Cloud systems (Security Groups)
• Deployed (RDS) Read replica with high performance and durability for Database (DB) instances to split the Read and Write traffic from source DB instance.
• Using Simple Storage Services (S3) for snapshot and log files backup.
• Measured, predicted, and stay ahead of performances bottlenecks in web/application server and Database server.
- AWS Engineer at NFESH
- System Engineer at Wolters Kluwer, Delaware
- Desktop Engineer - Graduate Assistant at New York Institute of Technology
- Junior System Engineer at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical and Computer Sciences Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
· Server administration (installation, patching, troubleshooting) based on Windows 2008 (including roles as Print server, Database Server) · Hardware servers’ administrator for DELL vendor · Desktop PCs administration (installation, patching, troubleshooting) based on Windows 7/8.1/10 · Built network infrastructure (network architecture) using UTP and Wi-Fi channels · Network hardware administrator (network Management) for D-Link, MikroTik vendors · Desktop PCs, network and servers hardware technical service support · Clients’ technical support - level 1/2 including Microsoft Office products, Open Office and other software (including remote support)
- System Administrator at IRBIS-N
- Technical Expert at LEAGUE of HEROES
- System Engineer at KNIIM
- Senior System Engineer at Mortadel LTD
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's degree - Economics and Management
FL Certified Technician dispatched by Dell to work on all Dell PC's, Laptops, Servers, and Tablets. Responsible for installing, diagnosing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to POS devices, scanners, printers, desktop & laptop computers, network devices, and standard software at retail customer sites. My assignments range in complexity from troubleshooting and repair, to more difficult device repair, including reloading and re-imaging of PC's/laptops, and installing and optimizing hardware / software networking products. Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance. Takes responsibility for potential or desired follow-up services or problem escalation.
- Field Service Engineer / F2Onsite at Dell
- Systems Engineer / PerimeterWatch Technologies at
- Junior System Engineer at Fairdinkum Consulting
- Application Developer at Goldman Sachs
5 months at this Job
- - Computer Engineering
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
at the technical office of the managing director for operation and maintenance at EGYPTIAN COMPANY FOR MANAGEMENT AND OPERATION OF CAIRO METRO (ECM). Previous jobs
- Senior systems engineer at EGYPTIAN COMPANY FOR MANAGEMENT AND OPERATION
- Senior systems engineer at EGYPTIAN COMPANY FOR MANAGEMENT AND OPERATION
- R&D engineer at OPERATION OF CAIRO METRO (ECM)
- Senior systems engineer at INDUSTRIALIZATION (A.O.I)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- A B.Sc. - Electronics and Communications