Description This application provides a virtual platform to learn investment and trading by using virtual cash however with current market rate. It also gives access to real time portfolio of the brokers which can help the new investor to take calculated risks, without any cost to users. Responsibilities: Involved in analyzing the business process through Use Cases, Work Flows and Functional specifications. Writing test plan document to capture the complete scope of testing. Analyzed the application requirements and developed detailed test cases & traceability matrix. Performing peer reviews of the test cases and uploading the same in ALM. Creating smoke test suite and running those after every build. Performing the functional testing, System testing and regression testing. Identifying defects, logging them in ALM and tracking them to closure.
- Junior Tester at TradeGyani.com
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- M.TECH in Computer Science RIT Raipur - C.G
Location: Chennai Tamil Nadu, India PROJECT: Revamping Customer Service Portal
CLIENT: Ceeman Enterprise (Chennai, India)
Technologies used: Nodejs, HTML5, CSS and Heroku. Porduct revamps the customer service website used by the customer service representatives for resolving customer complaints. The website was revamped using Nodejs, HTML5 and CSS. Responsibilities:
• Requirements gathering
• Project planning
• Impact Analysis
• Code Review
• Unit Testing
• Involved in Incident Analysis
• Production support
• SIT support PROJECT: Mobile Recharging through Online Banking Transaction ROLE: Developer CLIENT: Final year college Project Technologies used: JAVA Project provides customer a friendly way to recharge their pre-paid mobile service by sending a SMS to trigger a banking transaction. Responsibilities:
• Requirements gathering
• Project planning
• Impact Analysis
• Code Review
• Unit Testing
- Junior Tester/Developer at Ceeman Enterprises
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
Main responsibilities: testing of Eagle Platform project (eagleplatform.com). * Manual testing * Bug prioritization * Software testing reports * Test automation (JAVA + Selenium WebDriver + Sikuli + TestNG + Jenkins). Since August, 2012 - junior tester management: training, setting targets, monitoring performance. Achievements: Creation of the testing framework and tests that cover the main functionality (using Selenium Webdriver and Sikuli). The formalization of the goals and objectives of testing in the company.
- Software Tester at Dulton Media
- Specialist of Retail Loans Risk Analysis department at CREDIT EUROPE BANK (www.crediteurope.ru)
- Software tester of web-development department at MediaMaster
- Analyst of distributional logistics department at Top-Kniga (www.top-kniga.ru)
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Economics
- BS - Economics
Analyzed formal test results in order to discover and report any bugs and errors, configuration issues. Documented detailed test results and effectively communicated to the team information about defects and issues found during testing. Led and directed a team of 6 testers to perform Black/ White box testing, A/B testing, UX Survey, and Bug Tracking and reported to lead developer. Reviewed and evaluated testing cases written by junior tester to ensure exhaustive testing based on Business, Technical and Functional requirements. Established A/B experiment for applicable new features, provided support to A/B testing candidates. Performed various functions including analyzing of data collected from A/B testing and UX survey; quality assurance the software, and submitted report to associated developers. Reported bugs in a detailed and comprehensive manner. Key Achievements: Enhanced business efficiency by creating an internal software QA process for testing the quality of multiple features including Tools, UI, and Bug Fixed. Successfully administered new build deployment, run BVT and UAT for each new patch launched. Recognized and promoted as Team Lead Software QA Tester.
- Team Lead of Software QA Tester at Apple Inc
- QA Tester at Profhire
- Software Tester (Internationalization) at Apple Inc
- Senior Customer Service Officer at Sunlife Financial Hong Kong Limited
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Financial Services
- Associate - English
- Advanced diploma in Finance - Relevant
- Nanodegree - IOS Developer Nanodegree
I am working as a manual tester
- Junior Tester at Anthem
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Client: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Washington, DC
• Build relationships and establish trust with Product Owners, client leadership, and all relevant stakeholders.
• Engaged with Product Owners & Clients to perform epic/feature prioritization.
• Worked with stakeholders to gather business requirements for improvements to current systems.
• Provided coaching to junior tester on importance of knowing what was fixed or function implemented by development team to create clear test cases.
• Attended and participated in all agile ceremonies, including daily scrums.
• Plan and lead review sessions for product backlog grooming (requirements elicitation, analysis, verification, specification, validation, and prioritization). Sessions may include management of the needs of the stakeholders.
• Analyzed the requirements and business processes using Agile methods to translate them into user stories.
• Efficiently managed testing priorities of multiple stories & Production Defects.
• Collaborated with developers, testers, business intelligence developers, and other personnel to translate desired business value in user stories into acceptance criteria that are clear, testable, feasible and ready for development.
• Worked throughout the full development process to ensure systems are planned, developed, tested, and maintained to provide maximum value to stakeholders.
• Provided application development process improvement recommendations using Agile techniques.
• Conducted research and prepared presentation material for planning purposes & Demo's.
• Participated in Sprint Planning, prioritizing stories, Daily Scrum and retrospectives.
- Requirements Analyst at BAE Systems
- Business Analyst at Client: Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Business Analyst at VBridge Global LLC
- CRM Business Analyst at Client: Land O' Lakes
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Accounting
This is an afterschool program where I am working with 1st and 2nd graders. I am working closely with their enrichment program, homework help and the curriculum.
• Developed and implemented daily lesson plans for each class
• Identified students needing more attention and acted accordingly.
• Communicated with parents and center director about each child's behavior and their progress.
- Teacher at Genius Kids After School
- Teacher at Brain-O-Magic
- Software Configuration/Build Engineer at Symantec Corporation
- Manual Tester at SLF
7 months at this Job
- - ECE -3 Units and currently studying another 3 units.
- Bachelor's - Computer Science and Engineering
Spearhead in-depth testing of complex web solutions including services and browser applications. Orchestrate manual and automated testing in close collaboration with quality assurance staff, testers, and software engineers to verify conformance to strict specifications and requirements.
● Play an integral in developing and standardizing quality assurance and testing policies and procedures.
● Review and validate system architecture document, BRD (Business Requirement Document), use cases, and mock-up screens to contrive optimal test cases.
● Gather, assess, and report QA statistics and performance to QA team lead, review peers' UAT test cases, and update test cases accordingly.
● Plan, schedule, and effectively facilitate knowledge transfer sessions to new hires to expedite development of test cases and test execution.
● Initiate risk management and escalation as required, attend and participate in daily defect review meetings, and track testing and defect logging in Target Process.
● Demonstrate vast software testing expertise in performing complete spectrum of black box, functional, integration/system, regression, and user acceptance testing (UAT).
● Oversee and approve technical documentation for all system tests, and diligently verify thorough resolution of issues prior to production releases.
● Write and execute SQL queries to gather crucial test data from database, and join forces with QA to verify rigorous adherence to quality targets.
● Generate comprehensive test plans including UAT, SIT, end-to-end, and regression testing.
● Proficient in test suites using Selenium IDE.
- Senior Test Engineer at Asset Health, Inc
- QA Tester at Blue Cross Blue Shield
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Biomedical Engineering - Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Biological Sciences - Biological Sciences
• Manage IT systems and web-based contact database/system.
• Manage the transfer of information/data with finance institutions, USDA, HUD, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and FHA.
• Facilitated the development of reports for the required National Regulatory Departments and local lenders, lawyers and mediators.
- Finance Reporting Manager at Ace Appraisals
- Project Coordinator/Database Administration at Wells Fargo & Co
- Project Coordinator/Documentation Specialist/Junior Tester at Wells Fargo & Co
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Cummins Power Generation
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management/Marketing
I pull boats up to 35 foot out the water using a Neptune marine hoist and drive a travel lift to lift heavier boats/yachts out of the water for storage, trailer loading, and service work. Max load rating for travel lift is 70k and about 60foot depending on draft of boat and sling points to safely lift boats.i am OSHA certified on forklift operation. I also do bottom painting and running Gear service.
- Fork lift opperator at Bayfront yachtworks and marina
- Student at NVCC Northern Virginia Community College
- Corporal, Motor Transportation at United States Army
- at FEi Systems
2 months at this Job
- AAS - Administration of Justice
- AS - General Studies
- Certificate in Administration of Justice