◆ Testing Call of Duty titles like Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and verifying functionality, data content, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility ◆ Documenting defects using Jira ◆ Build verification tests, Checklist testing, and Regression testing ◆ Provide detailed gameplay, balance and tuning feedback by using prior gaming experience ◆ Use Testrail for smoke testing.
- Junior Tester at Raven So
- Captioning Assistant at Captel - Milwaukee
- Product Owner and CEO at Abysmal Ninja LLC
- Game Designer at Forever Interactive
9 months at this Job
- Associate's - Computer Simulation & Gaming Design
Description This application provides a virtual platform to learn investment and trading by using virtual cash however with current market rate. It also gives access to real time portfolio of the brokers which can help the new investor to take calculated risks, without any cost to users. Responsibilities: Involved in analyzing the business process through Use Cases, Work Flows and Functional specifications. Writing test plan document to capture the complete scope of testing. Analyzed the application requirements and developed detailed test cases & traceability matrix. Performing peer reviews of the test cases and uploading the same in ALM. Creating smoke test suite and running those after every build. Performing the functional testing, System testing and regression testing. Identifying defects, logging them in ALM and tracking them to closure.
- Junior Tester at TradeGyani.com
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- M.TECH in Computer Science RIT Raipur - C.G
Designed, built, implemented and maintained test cases as well as test plans to evaluate the software functionality which includes execution of the test plan and defect detection and tracking for the variety of the clients' projects, web-sites, mobile and tablet applications for different industries. - Black/gray/white box testing - Automated testing and scripts - Regression testing - Collaborated with developers on the issues - Worked with the business analyst and project manager on the design and flow requirements Cosmetic changes and alignments matching
- Junior Tester / Quality Analyst (QA) at SoftLabz Corporation
- Contact center specialist at SBER Bank
- Sales Manager at "BPS-SOUTH" LLC
- Sales manager for financial products and services at LC "Svyaznoy-Logistics"
11 months at this Job
- Master Degree in Economic - Finance and Credit
Developed automated testing framework and wrote and implemented tests for several products using pytest and Selenium. Developed internal QA tools for JIRA data visualization, test case management, and automated testing using React.js, Docker and ELK stack technologies. Mentored a junior tester with no programming experience to become the main automated tester for the authentication and account management portal.
- Software Development Engineer In Test at Barracuda Networks
- Software Engineer at Barracuda Networks
- Application Programmer/Analyst Associate at UM Rogel Cancer Center, Informatics Division
- Intern/Research Assistant at UM Rogel Cancer Center, Informatics Division
3 years at this Job
- MS - Information
- MS - Physics
- BS - Physics
• Conducting functional, integration, and regression testing for successful implementation of QA process
• Tracking and reporting bugs by utilizing standard defect tracking system
• Created, updated and reviewed of test cases and test scenarios
• Develop SQL queries to retrieve data for validation purposes
• Experienced working with SoapUI
- Bell Integrator at QA Software Tester
- Junior Tester at GeekBrains
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Management
Client: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Washington, DC
• Improved Sprint completion from 4 to 2 weeks by validating acceptance criteria's from Development team and prioritizing stories.
• Identified the importance of upstream and downstream dependencies per story which benefited the Development team to prioritize which defect or bug to fix first.
• Developed a process of testing difficult functions first when available for testing to identify issues in early stage of sprint.
• Provided coaching to junior tester on importance of knowing what was fixed or function implemented by development team to create clear test cases.
• Prepared detailed agenda items for each Demos and emailed to users ahead of the Demo which benefited users to prepare before Demo.
• Efficiently managed testing priorities of multiple stories & Production Defects.
• Participated in Sprint Planning, prioritizing stories, Daily Scrum and retrospectives.
• Responsible for documenting user stories, acceptance criteria, test cases, applications testing, 508 compliance, reporting bugs, meeting minutes and facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Requirements Analyst at BAE Systems
- Business Analyst at Client: Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Business Analyst at VBridge Global LLC
- CRM Business Analyst at Client: Land O' Lakes
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Wells Fargo is a financial service Company, the largest bank holding company in US, by assets, and second largest by market capitalization. Wells Fargo provides Capital Market services, Investment banking, Wealth Management and other financial services all over the world. I was a QA engineer during the bank mergers was working on a project under wealth management system, also did work in a Lab. This project managed transferred funds, customer profile and customer history.
➢ Analyzed Business, Functional Requirements, and Design Review Documents to develop Test Plan for projects involved and wrote Test Scripts for positive, negative, edge cases.
➢ Performed Manual Testing of the application to test the system for both functional and business requirements for positive and negative scenarios using Quality Center 9.0
➢ Automated the Manual Test Cases into QTP Automation Scripts for Functional, Integration, System Test Cases.
➢ Used Quick Test Pro (QTP) to expand test scenarios to catch more bugs and improve quality.
➢ Designed and executed automated regression tests usinga Quick Test Pro (QTP)
➢ Designed test plans and defined cases for functional, integration system, and user acceptance testing (UAT)
➢ Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the data Warehouse supporting tables and cubes.
➢ Worked on performance tuning of the complex transformations, mappings, sessions and SQL queries to achieve faster data loads to the data warehouse.
➢ Worked with the Business Analysts to determine Business Requirements and set standards for Performance Evaluation in Aglie methodology.
➢ Utilized Load Runner for performance testing to analyze the response times of the business transactions under load
➢ Documented, updated and assigned test scripts for manual testing using customized Quality Center.
➢ Extracted data from different department to flat files and load the data to the target Oracle and SQL server database.
➢ Worked in ETL Tool to extract data from Oracle, ASCII files, XML and MS excel.
➢ Involved in data mapping of the project requirements, queried the database using SQL queries for data mining, data analysis and data modeling.
➢ Used Equivalence partitioning, Boundary Value Analysis strategy for writing White box Test cases as per requirements.
➢ Experience in Database Backend Testing using SQL queries.
➢ Actively involved in keeping track of defects using Clear Quest.
➢ Extensively used XMLSpy to verify and validate XML files.
➢ Used Clear Case for version control and build management.
➢ Analyzed the results of the tests that were used to assist in the identification of system defects, bottlenecks and breaking points. Environment: QTP 10/9.0, BEA Weblogic, Oracle10g, Perl, HTML, ClearQuest, Load Runner 9.0, Quality center, SQL Plus, XMLSpy, Clear Case.
- QA Analyst/ Automation Tester at Wells Fargo
- QA Automation Analyst at Bank Of The West
- QTP Analyst/ Tester at CIGNA
- QA Analyst/ QTP Specialist at AT&T, NJ
6 years, 2 months at this Job
Project: Backseat software is a web based application used in transportation business for passengers to enter destination, view map, select payments type and make payment. No interaction is required from the driver.
• Review, gather and analyze project requirements prior to the build in an Agile environment.
• Perform various types of Testing; Provide test results, Utilize various types of testing methodologies
• Update, verify, insert data on web servers to help clients via phone, remote & in person
• Assist Project Managers with requirements, creating Test Plans, Test cases, Use cases, etc.
• Troubleshoot software on daily basis, document bug issues, create workflows for each project
• Daily scrum meet, report daily activities, create Bug reports for Project managers/Developers.
• Present Demo's at client site. Record software functionality and provide feedback.
• Excellent software testing experience, full understanding of SDLC
• Experienced w/User acceptance testing, regression, black box, white box, and Smoke testing's.
- Mgr. of Operations & Bus. Development /QA Software Tester at IT Curves Solutions
- QA Software Tester / Systems Engineer at Edaptive Systems, LLC
- QA Software Tester at Data Management Services
- Security Access Coordinator / Junior Tester at MVM, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Information Systems
• Maintained automated test scripts for Regression testing using Selenium Web Driver.
• Implemented performance and load testing of an application.
• Developed and executed SQL queries in the database to conduct data integrity testing by checking the data tables on the server.
• Worked on application architectures and identified areas for automation.
• Created Test plan, High level scenarios, test case construction and test estimates, resource estimates and weekly status reports.
• Involved in Performing Functional testing, Regression testing, System testing, Integration testing, Security testing, Configuration testing, GUI testing and User Acceptance testing.
• Conducted Test Case Walkthroughs to achieve consensus on Test Case correctness & completeness ensuring width and depth of test scenarios.
• Conducted white-box testing to understand an internal perspective of the system to design test cases.
• Responsible for REST API testing using SOAP UI & Postman tool
• Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
• Provide cross-browser (Chrome, Firefox, MSIE, Safari) and cross-platform (Windows 8) testing of the application's web pages. Environment: TestNG, SQL, Agile, XML, Java, Performance Tester, Load runner, Web Services, SOAP UI, Postman.
- Quality Engineer at Magna InfoTech
- Subject Matter Expert at AMAZON
- QA junior tester at Lion bridge Technologies
9 months at this Job
- MSc - cybernetics and communications
- Bachelors of technology - Computer science