• Managed small account trades on a daily average of 500K;
• Understand the concept and calculation of the market value credit risk (Credit Valuation Adjustment CVA)
• Evaluated the risk involved and prepared the relevant reports;
• Financial Modeling (Discounted Cash Flow DCF Model & Option Pricing Model)
• Hedging Strategies (using Treasury Futures Bonds contracts; Delta Neutral Strategy and Theta Strategy for Options trades)
• Review and substantiate the calculation of CVA's delta, gamma and gamma.
- Junior Trader at MULTIBANK FINTECH LTD
- Quality & Risk Management Service Trainee at MAZARS GROUP
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- M.S. - Financial Management
- MBA - (Part-time), Business Administration
- B.Sc. - Bachelor of Financial Engineering
• Trading IG municipal bonds up to 1,000 in size on a discretionary basis
• Helping the head trader with overseeing the two biggest books (over 500mm total), applying bumps and cuts to bids and offers, controlling daily trading volume (500-1000 trades) and portfolio quality (8,000+ line items)
• Participating in new issue smaller deals by running comps, deciding whether the deal is rich/cheap, giving indications to the leading brokers, responsible for selling the bonds
• Showing bonds into retail and institutional inquiries, responding to bids from ECNs and brokers, back bidding offers and bidding BW, while keeping in mind states’ monthly cash flows, issuers or states’ tightening or widening and portfolio exposure needs
• Providing backup coverage for other traders on the desk
• Participating in building proprietary trading and operations systems, helping develop and implement algorithmic and relative value trading ideas
• Selling bid wanteds on ECNs as KCG, TMC, Tradeweb, MarketAxess and MBWD
• Facilitating relationships with sell side brokers
- Junior Trader at Maritime Capital, LLC
- Operations Analyst at Maritime Capital, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
-Responsible for fx market research, performing scenario analysis, and executing trades in FX outright and option markets to effectively manage tail risk exposure. -Perform daily detailed P&L calculations and account reconciliations dependent on strategy. -Researching and back testing new strategies and additional methods to improve processes and reduce costs. -Provide ad hoc support for traders.
- Junior Trader at AMP Investments
- Trade Strategy Analyst at Condor Alpha Asset Management, LLC
- Trading Assistant at Condor Alpha Asset Management, LLC
- Research Intern at Beck Bode Wealth Management Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Finance
• Trade management and execution of fixed income securities
• Developing relationships with sell side brokers to ensure liquidity and trading opportunities
• Maintain and update internal valuation models for portfolio managers and analysts. Look for market opportunities and trade ideas within models.
• Prepare reports and analysis for emerging markets sovereign and corporate debt
• Stay up to date with industry trends, market data and geo-political issue across all covered countries
• Execute low risk trades as directed by traders and Portfolio Managers; confirming and auditing trades within multiple portfolios for accordance with compliance and cash flows
• Use trade cost analysis to ensure liquidity and best pricing
• Liaison between Portfolio Manager and cash teams, compliance, settlements
- Trading Assistant/Junior Trader (Fixed Income) at MFS Investments
- Derivatives Analyst at Fidelity Investments
- Trade Execution Analyst at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Finance and International Business
● Managing multiple strategies including natural gas, and oil market making via electronic and OTC trading.
● Incorporated relative value strategies to trade casual relationships across the forward curve.
● Researching and creating numerous trading strategies across several different commodities ranging from market making in natural gas and Brent/WTI products.
● Created market making algorithms to price the natural gas curve and implemented real-time adjustments system that improved order execution and risk management that helped raise the natural gas market making revenue. Worked with several developers to implement HFT strategies in FX and Natural Gas markets by providing execution and pricing logic via Direct Market Access across multiple exchanges.
● Developed, back tested, and implemented various intra-day trading algorithms in multiple commodities.
● Calculating daily P&L and positions for traders and helping keep track of trading throughout the day as a junior trader
- Junior Energy Derivatives Trader at Condor Alpha Asset Management
- Equities & Convertibles Trader Assistant, Consultant at Barclays Capital
- Market Risk & Control, Associate at BMO Capital Markets
- Trader Assistant, Consultant at Bank of New York Mellon
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Analyst & Junior Trader with deep knowledge of commodities, equities, FX and other global markets. Experience with research, operations, trade support, advanced data analysis, risk management and derivative strategies. Hard worker, divergent thinker, detail oriented and valued team player. Geographically flexible. American Sugar Refining, Inc. / Domino Sugar Yonkers, NY May 2018 - Nov 2018 Commodity Market Analyst Fundamental analysis, crop modeling and in-depth research on domestic and global sugar markets. Emphasis on government relations & reporting, trade flows and quotas. Support the VPs of Research and Trading.
- Analyst & Junior Trader at American Sugar Refining, Inc
- Global Commodity Analyst & Associate Procurement Manager at McCormick & Company, Inc
6 months at this Job
- BA - Economics, Financial markets, and Business management
- Graduate Diamond Degree
Trade GNMA/FNMA new origination pools and specified MBS pools utilizing Bloomberg or the TradeWeb trading platform. Reconcile various trading books on a daily basis. Resolve problems arising from trades.
- Junior Trader - Fixed Income Desk at FTN FINANCIAL
- Trading Assistant - Fixed Incme Desk at Coastal Securites, Inc.
- Registered Administrative Assistant at Coastal Securities, Inc.
- Purchase & Sales - Operations at Coastal Securities, Inc.
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certification - Emergency Medical Technician
• Traded equities, options and other instruments in developed and emerging markets through Bloomberg's EMSX terminal.
• Worked closely with portfolio managers and analysts by monitoring all relevant markets and relaying news, flows, and other market events.
• Managed relationships with investment banks and brokerage houses to ensure best execution.
• Interacted with the operations team to resolve any post trade issues.
- Junior Trader at Mirae Asset Global Investments
- Operations Specialist at R. Seelaus & Company, Inc
- Sales & Trading Intern at R. Seelaus & Company, Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Finance
• Analyze trends in the betting market and adjust lines accordingly.
• Accept or Deny wagers based on betting limits and line movements.
• Mapping future sporting events and grading out game results.
- Junior Trader at WILLIAM HILL US
- Poker Brush/Cashier at ORLEANS CASINO
- CFO at ROTATOR SPORTS
- Race and Sports Writer at ORLEANS CASINO
6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Sex/Drug
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Junior Trader(CFTC registered, NFA ID: 0515129) * Collaborate with senior traders to perform market analysis, derivatives selection and support derivatives construction to develop timing ability and risk decentralization ability. * Utilize various trading platforms to operate client Futures account (Index Futures & Crude Oil) and Forex account, receive 7% return on average. * Monitor and track news, market conditions and trends to identify and take advantage of potential arbitrage opportunities and market dislocations.
- Junior Trader at Broker Junction
- Financial Analyst at Hartford HealthCare Fund
- Intern Assisted Manager at China Construction Bank
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Financial Risk Management
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science