• Execution Trader serving the Fixed Income Derivatives (IR, options, swaps, and FX) desk.
• Assisted with the bidding and trading process for OTC derivatives, and fully responsible for electronic hedging process.
• Served as the primary developer for new ATS system for execution trading, and market making on futures.
• Implemented software migration of old excel-based trading/hedging workflow to in-house built distributed systems.
• Aided risk/compliance in the development of Dodd-Frank/CFTC compliant policies and procedures for e-trading systems.
• Technologies: .NET (C#/F#, WPF, WCF), SQL
• Primary Trader/Developer on the following systems: o Dec 2014 – Ongoing: Electronic Hedge Execution and Smart Order Routing System o Jan 2016 – Jun2016: Rates Futures Electronic Market Making System
- Junior Trader at SMBC Capital Markets
- Research Associate at TPG Capital
- Quant Risk Associate at BNP Paribas IP (FFTW)
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Financial Engineering
- B.S. - Applied Math & Statistics and Business Finance
• Execute domestic and international trades in the fats and oils division
• Coordinate logistics via rail and freight to meet customer expectations and quality
• Manage multi-million-dollar accounts to ensure receivables and payables are current
• Establish a network with buyers and sellers in the industry to gain knowledge of the market and to interact with major price movers
• Oversee the supply chain of multiple facilities to establish a position in the market for the greatest returns
• Create, organize, and maintain important transactional documentation
• Manage all administrative duties for the division. Requires extreme attention to detail and extensive knowledge of SAP
• Presented profit and loss reports in weekly meetings with executives
- Junior Trader at JBS - Swift and Company Trade Group
- Inventory Manager/ Export Documentation Specialist at JBS - Swift and Company Trade
- Shipping Coordinator at JBS - Swift and Company Trade Group
- Operations Intern at Westar Energy
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agribusiness
• Traded equities, options and other instruments in developed and emerging markets through Bloomberg's EMSX terminal.
• Worked closely with portfolio managers and analysts by monitoring all relevant markets and relaying news, flows, and other market events.
• Managed relationships with investment banks and brokerage houses to ensure best execution.
• Interacted with the operations team to resolve any post trade issues.
- Junior Trader at Mirae Asset Global Investments
- Operations Specialist at R. Seelaus & Company, Inc
- Sales & Trading Intern at R. Seelaus & Company, Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Finance
- Junior Trader at BARRY-CALLEBAUT
- COMMODITIES TRADING ANALYST at BARRY-CALLEBAUT
- PURCHASING INTERN at MARQUETTE PURCHASING DEPARTMENT
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Operations & Supply Chain Management
• Partnered with senior management to execute trades with a daily average of $500K
• Generated over $100K in profits during high volatile EUR market on June, 2017
• Built financial models, forecasted earnings and performed public companies' financial analysis; researched and analyzed macroeconomic data of various sectors of Chinese economy
• Presented analysis to Chief Operating Officer leading to purchase of $50K stocks in retail company
• Updated and managed trading team's profit and loss Excel workbooks, developed significant level of attention to detail and accuracy in working with numbers
• Mentored two entry-level traders in Treasury Department
- Treasury Department Junior Trader at MULTIBANK FINTECH LTD
- Risk Management Trainee at MAZARS CONSULTING
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MSc in Financial Management - Financial Management: Investments Analysis
- Bachelor's - Financial Engineering
- High school or equivalent - Chinese Language & International Relations
Conducted electronic Eurodollar option trades, hedged live order deltas and collaborated with the
Eurodollar futures desk in the growth of the firm's internal futures trading application.
• Developed risk modelling spreadsheet applications to improve portfolio risk management e.g. delta range bucket heat map for the book's OEVs and PnL attribution report for the Eurodollar options desk.
- Junior Trader at TransMarket Group LLC
- Quantitative Trading Associate at Altimus Capital
- Red Member at Co-Creation Hub
- Research Analyst at Financial Derivatives Company Ltd
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Financial Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Junior Trader-Accountant at Conquest Capital Group LLC
- Fund Administrator at US Bancorp Fund Services
- Administrative professional at United States NAVY. NAF Atsugi
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration-Accounting
Serve as owner, manager, and principal trader, overseeing all functional areas of personally funded trading firm. Trade multiple products over different exchanges, including 10-year treasury note options, gold and crude oil, bonds, 10-year futures, E-mini Nasdaq and E-mini S&P. Investigate and implement process improvements, new methodologies, and new technologies to remain on cutting edge of industry best practices. * Execute productive day trading and scalping by capturing movement without carrying too much overnight risk. * Investigate and implement process improvements, new methodologies, and new technologies to remain on cutting edge of industry best practices.
- Principal Trader at Hoosier Trader LLC
- Head of US Interest Rates Options at TOJI Trading LLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Management - Management
Applications Bloomberg, Reuters, Realtick EMS, IB-TWS, Sterling, Factset, Morningstar Direct, WhartonWRDS, CRSP/Compustat database, MS Excel, XLMiner, MS Access, SQL, SAP BW, SAP Business Objects Analysis, SAP Predictive Analytics, Salesforce and Tableau.
• Manage portfolio allocation mix of ETF, long/short equity, and options.
• Knowledge of financial market and conditions.
• Employ qualitative and quantitative methods to seek out investment opportunities.
• Execute trades in accordance to fund objectives seeking maximum absolute returns within the framework of a favorable risk-reward profile; strong adherence to risk management.
• Institute a dynamic approach with multiple uncorrelated active tactical strategies generating positive annual returns since inception.
• Contributed to fund growth from startup by devising and implementing fund strategies.
• Efficiently operate within the team in a highly competitive environment – adhering to a culture of group success.
• Perform technical/fundamental market analysis and investment monitoring using proprietary and independent resources.
• Practice of adhering to high standard of integrity and ethics.
• Supervisory responsibility of junior trader.
Bloomberg, Reuters, Realtick EMS, IB-TWS, Sterling, Factset, Morningstar Direct, WhartonWRDS, CRSP/Compustat database, MS Excel, XLMiner, MS Access, SQL, SAP BW, SAP Business Objects Analysis, SAP Predictive Analytics, Salesforce and Tableau.
- Investment Analyst - Trader at On Point Trading Asset Management
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
With the use of market knowledge, charting and trading experience became a profitable proprietary equity
• Using technical analysis, tape reading, money management and market knowledge created opportunities in multiple securities to achieve a profitable trading account.
• Worked in group of traders and independently for overall success of trading desk.
- Proprietary Trader at T3 TRADING GROUP LLC
- Senior Trader at GATES CAPITAL CORPORATION
- Trader at NATIXIS BLEICHROEDER INC
- Junior Trader at BROKERAGE AMERICA LLC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - History