Fort Washington, PA
• 2016-2018 Review and analyze all loans submitted to borrowers to assure accuracy and appropriate requirements. JUNIOR UNDERWRITER Analyze loan files to ensure loan program requirements are consistently met. Perform individual examination of all loan applications, credit reports, debts and assets, income statements, and other various collateral to assure proper documentation is met. Complete loan values and loan to value ratios. Develop and provide appraisal reports. Key Accomplishments:
• Knowledge of various loan programs, including Harp, Refi-Plus, Irrrl, and Day 1 Certainty loans.
• Passed test cases and USDA loan in timely manner.
- JUNIOR UNDERWRITER at BAYVIEW LOAN SERVICING
- SUPERVISOR JUNIOR PROCESSORS at FREEDOM MORTGAGE
- LOAN DOC SPECIALIST 4 at WELLS FARGO BANK
- LOSS MITIGATION/BANKRUPTCY SPECIALIST at GMAC RESCAP/ALLY BANK
2 years at this Job
Loan Depot - Junior Underwriter 05/2015 - Present
• Develop and maintain knowledge of multiple loan product guidelines
• Analyze borrower's credit profile, collateral and capacity to repay the proposed mortgage obligation based on acceptable Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines
• Accurately calculate borrower's income and debt-to-income ratios
• Run, read and interpret automated underwriting decision results from both Desktop Underwriter and Loan Prospector
• Analyze title reports with detail to liens, judgments, unpaid mortgages and vesting
• Determine borrower's fraud status using both CoreLogic Encore and Data Verify fraud programs
• Review conditions submitted on loans and sign off on conditions where appropriate
• Work closely with account management and or Account Executives to answer specific loan questions, to answer specific conditions or documentation requested and to resolve problems
• Worked on Underwriter Pilot Team
• Prioritize work queue to ensure service level agreements are met
• Consistently meet or exceed established minimum quality & productivity goals
• Completed ongoing monthly mortgage training thru Loan Depot training programs
- Junior Underwriter at Loan Depot
- Administrator at
- Administrator - All Caring Senior Home at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management
• Medical stop loss underwriter with primary focus of writing new accounts and maintaining profitable renewal business, typical group size of 50-500 lives.
• Set appropriate specific deductible levels and aggregate factors based on quote submissions from TPAs, brokers, etc.
• Identified high risk members and worked with medical professionals to determine higher individual specific deductibles if necessary.
• Effectively worked with sales team and underwriting department to follow up on competitive proposals and further negotiations.
• Maintained underwriting guidelines to ensure clean audits, always kept organized and documented notes if carrier approved an exception to the guidelines.
• Started in an assistant position, promoted to junior underwriter in June 2017.
- Junior Underwriter at Employer Benefit Underwriters, Inc
- Production Manager, Operator at B&I Tool and Die Company
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Actuarial Science
Review and verify documentation to prepare loans for underwriting decisions. Support Underwriters, Account Executives, Lenders and 3rd parties by ensuring the timely, accurate and compliant processing of mortgage loans. Handle wide variety of loan types, property types and income types with minimal direction. Manage assigned pipeline to ensure all procedures are applied accurately and processes are completed in a timely manner. Underwrite VA IRRRL loan transactions as assigned. Work with new Senior Underwriter to introduce to Junior responsibilities. Develop and maintain strong relationship and credibility with internal and external partners. Strong working knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA programs. Maintain healthy external partner relationships.
- Junior Underwriter at Pacific Union Financial
- Sr Loan Processor at Monster Loans
- Senior Loan Processor at Intercap Lending
- Senior Loan Processor at Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Loan Management
- - Education / Course Work
Role involved reviewing loan files prior to initial underwriting. Also low level docs on file re-submittal and a data check after underwriter final approval. Files are reviewed for quality, accuracy and completeness in the application, underwriting, income, assets, contract, title, credit, appraisal and program/state specific documents. Also working with processors and underwriters to resolve file deficiencies.
- Junior Underwriter at Lend Smart Mortgage
- QA Auditor at LendSmart Mortgage
- Disclosure Desk at LendSmart Mortgage
- Customer Service/Credit Specialist at Culligan Water
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Business Management
• Underwrite residential loans per company policy and assist underwriter with conditions and tasks.
• Review and clear conditions to assist the underwriter in closing the loan.
• Work with brokers and account managers on all conditions to insure we have all items needed to move forward and provide excellent customer service.
- Junior Underwriter II at Stearns Lending, LLC
- Loan Processor at Integrity First Lending
- Post-Closing Specialist at Academy Mortgage Corporation
- Broker Coordinator Care Rep at New Line Mortgage Home Loans/Republic Mortgage Home Loans
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Assist customers with questions and applications for an Auto Title Loan over the phone or in person.
• Request and verify information and documents to process an Auto Title Loan Application.
• Submit documents for Loan approval to the Main Office.
• Write Loans in the system, print and explain contract to customers.
• Receive payments, file documents, prepare reconciliations.
- Junior Underwriter at Credex Loan Solutions
- Sales Support Representative at eComm Team
- Outbound Marketing Consultant at
- Accounts Receivable Assistant at Bank Deposits
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature - English and French
- - Financial Accounting Introduction
• Assisted underwriting team as well as loan officers with all new deals and loan modification files
• Performed due diligence, income & expense analysis, appraisal reviews, and comprehensive background research into all applicants
• Utilized online systems to enter loan data and to thoroughly track movement of files throughout different departments
• Prepared initial setup worksheets, letters of intent, loan commitments (conditional & firm), and various information for commercial real estate (CRE) credit approval summaries
• Modified loan agreement terms on a case by case basis
- Junior Underwriter at New York Community Bancorp, Inc
- Rink Guard at Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
- INTERNSHIP at PCI Group
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
• Provide incoming and outgoing customer service
• Review, verify & calculate Salary, Commission, Pension & Social Security Income
• Review Policies & Procedures for qualifying applicants
• Verify employment, income information
• Provide reviews on credit history & calculate the applicant's assets and collaterals
• Order Title's, Appraisals, Payoffs, & Flood Certificates
- Junior Underwriter at DIGITAL RISK
- Assistant Closing Manager at DIGITAL RISK
- Senior Mortgage Loan Processor at JP MORGAN CHASE
- Loss Mitigation Customer Service at CITIBANK
10 months at this Job
- Some college
· Evaluates the information on a cash advance application against various lending standards to determine if the applicant should receive the advance amount requested. · Performs a detailed credit report of the merchant. · Examines merchants bank statements and put into a file control sheet to see if the merchant qualifies for a cash advance. · Sends out contracts upon brokers request to take funding to the next step in order to give the merchant their advance amount approval.
- Junior Underwriter at Platinum Rapid Funding Group
- Orthodontic Assistant at Island Orthodontics
- Surgical Dental Assistant at LI Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science (Public Health)