Assisting with ensuring all required documents are obtained, reviewed, and added to the file for a smooth transition to the underwriter. Review compliance documentation including but not limited to the Loan Estimate, Closing Disclosure and all other applicable borrower required disclosures. As a junior underwriter I take the file one step further by reviewing and signing off on: credit documentation, income, assets, and the appraisal when the loan meets specific investor requirements.
- Senior Processor/Junior Underwriter at Unitus Community Credit Union
- Home Preservation Specialist at WELLS FARGO
- Bankruptcy Specialist at SETERUS
- Account Manager/Customer Service Team Lead at CAPITAL ONE
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Education
• Medical stop loss underwriter with primary focus of writing new accounts and maintaining profitable renewal business, typical group size of 50-500 lives.
• Determined specific deductible levels, manual rates, and aggregate factors based on loss history, financials, and other relevant information submitted in RFP’s.
• Identified high-risk individuals and submitted to medical professionals for projected costs, when necessary.
• Effectively worked with sales team and underwriting department to follow up on viable accounts.
• Reviewed and negotiated policy terms and wording.
• Followed strict underwriting guidelines to maintain integrity and ensure clean audits.
• Started in an assistant position, promoted to junior underwriter in June 2017.
- Junior Underwriter at Employer Benefit Underwriters, Inc
- Production Manager, Operator at B&I Tool and Die Company
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Actuarial Science
Ensure all loan file documentation is complete, verified and complies with company policies and regulatory agencies; responsible for timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by Parkside Lending and outside Brokers; serve as initial point of contact between Underwriter, Account Executive and Loan Originator; and oversee each loan file from open to closing.
- Junior Underwriter at PARKSIDE LENDING LLC
- Loan processor/CSR at PLAZA HOME MORTGAGE
- Account Manager/Loan Processor at KINECTA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Loan Setup Specialist at KINECTA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Cosmetology license - Cosmetology
• Followed company underwriting guidelines of approval for financial products.
• Responsible for determining credit worthiness of borrower by evaluating submitted financial documents.
• Verified bank statements, A/R reports, P&L statements, credit reports, and conducted UCC searches to determine validity and credit worthiness.
• Inputted all information reviewed into company's proprietary scoring model.
• Communicated often with underwriting/processing staff, agents, and merchants.
- Junior Underwriter at BFS Capital
- Senior Account Manager at Fast Capital Financing Inc
- Business Development Representative at Marcus Evans GFMI
- Assistant Sales Manager at Verizon Wireless
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Assessing financial strength of merchant businesses and determine viability for additional working capital.
• Manage and create debits, monitor weekly funding activity to merchant customers.
• Background investigations and evaluations on merchants using Thomson Reuters-Clear and LexisNexis.
• Data entry and financial report generation.
- Junior Underwriter at FundRite
- Feed Manager at FantasyAlarm.com
- Associate Server at Danny Boys Tavern
- Chef / Server at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- Diploma - VOLUNTEER
Review conditions submitted for accuracy and completeness to prepare loans for underwriting decisions. Support Underwriters, Account Executives, Brokers, Lenders and 3rd parties by ensuring the timely, accurate and compliant processing of mortgage loans. Handle wide variety of loan types, property types and income types with minimal direction. Manage assigned pipeline to ensure all procedures are applied accurately and processes are completed in a timely manner. Provide customer service to Brokers and Lenders by effectively explaining credit decisions. Develop and maintain strong relationship and credibility with internal and external partners. Strong working knowledge of credit, underwriting, credit policy, financial statement analysis and FHA, VA, Conventional and USDA programs. Order Mortgage Insurance directly with MI Companies. Underwrite VA IRRRL loan transactions as assigned. Work with new Senior Underwriter to introduce to Junior responsibilities.
- Junior Underwriter / Senior Loan Processor at Pacific Union Financial
- Senior Loan Processor at Monster Loans
- Senior Loan Processor at Intercap Lending
- Senior Loan Processor at Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
1. Determining whether to accept a personal auto insurance risk and, if so, what amount of insurance the company will provide, and at what price. 2. Review and analyze system files to determine if coverage applies. 3. Train/mentor other staff members 4. Review Claims/Accidents to determine whether to continue insuring a risk. 5. Investigate Motor Vehicle Records 6. Investigate potential insurance frauds and penalize customers accordingly.
- Junior Underwriter at American Access Casualty Company
- Day to Day Banking Specialist at Scotiabank Canada
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Software Development
- High School Diploma
Authorized life insurance approvals with limits up to $50,000 for ages 0-50 and all standard or better risk classifications. Led and maintained time service initiative achieving 12% improvement in completed cases. Developed strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and communicated effectively using medical and industry terminology when explaining underwriting decisions and providing advice to clients.
- Junior Underwriter at Optimum Re Insurance Company
- Reinsurance Analyst II at Optimum Re Insurance Company
- Claims Expediter at AgriLogic Insurance Services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Assessing documents to identify the level of risk considering health factors. Carefully reviewing the insurance forms and applications and pointing out discrepancies.. Maintaining an Effective organizational and elaborated and correct documentation of the decisions taken and communication skills. policies underwritten. Analytical and problem solving.
- Junior Underwriter at COMBINED INSURANCE
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR at COMPUTER SYSTEMS INSTITUTE
- COORDINATOR/EFL TEACHER at SAMYOOK LANGUAGE SCHOOL
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Public Relations
• Assisted senior underwriter with final approval and clear prior to closing conditions for FHA/FNMA/VA and Conventional purchase transactions
• Developed and retained relationships with third party companies such as title companies, realtors, attorneys'.
• Answered customer inquiries and resolved concerns by providing consultative services for a diverse group of clientele.
• Effectively communicated loan decisions and daily updates to the customer and third parties
• Scheduling and coordinating closings with the customer and third parties
• Prepared initial loan disclosures per TRID Guidelines and closing documents, including LE and CD
• Handle post closing, shipping, and investor suspense notices, using analyzing and problem solving skills
• Work in close relationships with loan officers, processors and office personnel to complete all transactions and drive deals to a successful closing and funding
- Senior Loan Processor / Junior Underwriter at Liberty Mortgage Company
- Senior Loan Processor / Closing Coordinator at American Midwest Mortgage
- Loan Processor / Closing and Post Closing at Colony Mortgage Company
4 years, 9 months at this Job