Self employed karate instructor 1st degree Tae Keon Do black belt Brown belt in Kempo
- Karate Instructor at Aloha Action Karate
- Homemaker at
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Psychology and law
• Serve as a karate instructor in my Sensei's school.
• Mastered form and instruction methods.
• Work under a fully-documented master.
• Teach classes for students at all levels.
• Adjust teaching style dependent on age and skill level.
• Encourage students to gain self-confidence and body awareness.
• Help students learn fight avoidance techniques.
- Karate Instructor at United Studios of Self Defense - Yorba Linda
- Receiving Clerk at Pinnacle Window Coverings
- Crew Member/Server at Sports Nut Pizza
- Manager at Marcello's Pizza, Norco
6 months at this Job
- - Logistics
As a karate instructor, the main goal is to achieve the expected outcome: guiding the students to learn the principles to be better person, demonstrating good character, and leading by example. These aspects must be considered: preparing curriculum for class, checking attendance of students, making sure the class remains on schedule. I have knowledge of health and fitness, as this is important for training athletes. Other responsibilities I have are, instructing summer camp, taking the students on field trips, preparing an academic curriculum for the summer camp, having input in management and marketing decisions, and performing various office tasks, such as Microsoft Office. I also have experience in keeping the karate school clean and presentable. I pay attention to details and can prevent avoidable problems before they occur.
- Karate Instructor at Busho Kai Martial Arts & Fitness
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's of Business - Marketing & Management
- Associates of Arts
- Karate Instructor at Kenshinjuku karate do
- Massage Therapist at Salt Day Spa
16 years at this Job
- Lic - Massage therapist
Teach children self-defense ensuring they learn in a safe environment developing physical and mental attributes.
- Karate Instructor at Kyodai Karate Do
- Teaching Assistant at SUNY Oswego - Math Camp
- Math & Enineering Tutor at SUNY Oswego - Office of Learning Services
- Residence Assistant at SUNY Oswego - Office of Learning Services
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering & Applied Mathematics
- Advanced Regents Diploma
Communicated with parents about behavioral concerns.
● Taught children introductory martial arts and discipline skills.
● Maintained accurate and detailed records of children and payments.
● Communicated with co-workers and employers concerning business and performance.
- Karate Instructor at Little Ninjas Karate
- Calabasas - Counselor at Sports Plus Day Camp
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
My job consists of teaching martial arts classes for kids, teens, and adult students as well as managing a group of other instructors.
- Karate Instructor at Warriors Karate Dojo
- Karate Instructor at
5 years at this Job
- High school - Business Management
- Some college
04/2015 to Current Prince William County Schools -Followed closely the substitute plans, used Sub Pack for ideas on filler activities if I had extra time and adapted to the day's circumstances with a positive attitude and good judgment. -Managed with success in challenging situations in the classroom, by using excellent organization skills, time management, behavior management, good communication, patient and excellent problem-solving skills. Karate Instructor- Personal Trainer- Cardio Kickboxing Instructor
- Karate Instructor- Personal Trainer- Cardio Kickboxing Instructor at SubstituteTeacher
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Personal Trainer- Kickboxing Aerobics Instructor at World's Gym, Manassas
- Kickboxing Aerobics Instructor at WomenFit Total Fitness Center
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree of Science of Education - Math and Physics
Working with children Instructing all levels of students Cleaning Inventory Sales and Marketing
- Karate Instructor at IKA-Karate
7 years, 3 months at this Job
Responsibilities Assisted in the operation of running the karate school, from teaching classes for all ages, 4 years old to adult, running the after school karate program and assisting with our children summer camps. Handling all office work to include taking payments, interacting with potential students inquiring about classes and handling forms and documents for the school.
- Karate instructor at Kaufmann's karate
- Wal-Mart Sales Associate at Wal-Mart Super Center
- Infantryman (11B) at Florida Army National Guard
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Adminstration, Accounting