I have experience in kennel assistant
- Kennel Assistant at Animal lifeline project
- Detailer at Classic collisions
- Dish washer at Detailer
- Loader/helper at Ashley Home store
1 month at this Job
• Kennel Assistant
- Kennel assistant at Vca Simmons Animal Hospital
- Sales Associate at Lane Bryant
- Flow Team Associate at Target
- Shift Supervisor at Radio Shack
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school diploma
I started as a kennel assistant, moved up to the lead position around September, a few weeks later I became a front dear receptionist and I also work over at kennel camp up front.
- Kennel Assistant/Kennel Lead at Zionsville Country Kennel
- Associate Supervisor at Goody’s
- Kennel Lead at
11 months at this Job
- Some college
- None - Vet Tech
• Setting up and cleaning of kennels
• Stocking ICU and treatment areas
• Completing laundry and trash tasks
• Documentation of all kennel assistant notes
• Janitorial duties
- KENNEL ASSISTANT at VETERINARY EMERGENCY & SPECIALTY HOSPITAL OF WICHITA
- Security - Guest Services at Sedgwick County Zoo
2 months at this Job
Kennel assistant. Cleaning of kennel administer medications bathing of dogs feeding and exercising of dogs
- Kennel assistant at Pet lodging
- Veterinary Assistant at Nash
20 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Work as an kennel assistant for Barking Boutique.
• Help distribute food and medicine to the puppies at the kennel.
• Assigned to assisting the vet and groomer when needed.
- Kennel Assistant at Animal Behavior College
- Independent Living Instructor, Hope Network at Ada House
- Groundskeeper at
- Janitorial Worker at Dwelling Place
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - environmental
- Associates - General Studies
Kennel Assistant Feeding, caring for animals, medications and bathing
- Kennel Assistant at Aspen Grove
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Kennel assistant for a local animal hospital. Assist in car of all animals including bathing, surgery, after care including feeding and clean up. Cleaning of kennels. Care for boarded animals. Animals range from dogs, ducks, birds, owls and Hawks.
- Kennel Assistant at Cedar Creek Animal Clinic
4 months at this Job
- High school - College Prep
As a kennel assistant I would clean the kennles both big and little kennels. I was taught basics on washing/drying dogs. I feed them in the mornings . And my favorite part was meeting, playing and caring for all the different dogs and becoming their friend.
- Kennel Assistant at bed and biscuit
- Cashier, Line Cook, Delivery , at Panera Bread
- Camp Counselor at Sheridan Hills Christian School
3 months at this Job
• Seasonal Kennel attendant for Wakefield Kennel.
• Walked dogs and cared for dogs.
• Cleaned and maintained apperance of Kennel
• Assisted Customers.
- Kennel Assistant at Wakefield Kennel
- Youth Conservation Corp Leader at Wakefield Kennel
- at Wakefield Kennel
- Family Services Intern at Shelter for Help in an Emergency
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - anticpated
- Associates Degree