Key Account Manager - Project sales specializing in the Gulf Coast region. Combined project sales including shipping, heavy haul and heavy lift operations. Business development components that include trade shows, lunch and learns, and project presentations.
- Key Account Manager at Roll-Lift USA
- Key Account Manager at Sarens USA
- Regional Project Sales Manager at Barnhart Crane and Rigging
- Regional Sales Manager at Cooling Tower Depot
7 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
Corporate Key Account Manager- primary contact for calling on National-Regional Large Format stores. Upselling of promotions and programs to accounts. Liaison between Corporate office and the local Division Offices keeping Division management informed of market trends and behaviors.
- Corporate Key Account Manager at BUFFALO ROCK BOTTLING COMPANY
22 years, 9 months at this Job
- General Academic Diploma
Hamburg, Germany 2013 - 2017
A global provider of digital experience solutions with a focus on e-Commerce and digital asset management.
Key Account Manager
• Reversed seven year decline in sales, growing revenue by over 300%. Achieved by passionate interactive account management and swiftly restored strained relationships while closing a marque account, Office Depot.
• Generated over $5 million dollars in SaaS, perpetual license, and professional services revenue by provided outstanding customer service to the entire CXO suite.
• Coordinated sales relationships with Channel Partners, internal Professional Services and customers to create successful web site redeployments which generated over $4.5 billion dollars in sales.
- Key Account Manager at CoreMedia
- Global Account Executive at Dell
- National ETL Sales Manager at Sybase
- Sales Director at Solonde AG
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Business
Represented an international tobacco manufacturing company in a key account manager capacity. Called on and developed business relationships with major wholesalers, distributors, and C-store Chain accounts and independents. Made presentations, introduced new products, scheduled and managed promotional programs, scheduled and managed trade show participation, penetrated new markets with our products, participated in new product development and market launching.
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER at Tobaccoville USA
- TERRITORY SALES MANAGER at Conwood Sales Co
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER at Piedmont Food Supply, Inc
- MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS COORDINATOR (MIS) at Fame Plastics, Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
- - Computer Science
Personable individual with strong sales background and customer development.
I have skills within sales, pipeline management, merchandising and promotions. My experience not only provides me with a unique perspective in combining internal operations and branding with sales development and has also solidified my skills within time management, multitasking and adaptability. Indigo Ag Memphis, TN
Key Account Manager July 2, 2018 - Present
● Develop, implement and execute account plans to meet budget for profit and volume objectives as part of the overall sales plan.
● Build and enhance long-term relationships with selected accounts by establishing business relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
● Account management activities including, but not limited to: 1. Experience in cold calling, prospecting and qualifying companies 2. Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach 3. Pipeline management and growth 4. Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Salesforce, Tableau, and Excel
● Coordinate and lead cross-functional team efforts, in a collaborative, highly communicative, manner to ensure account awareness, market knowledge and achievement of regional account profit and volume objectives.
● Drive growth through prospecting, collaborative visits, presentations, research and senior management contacts.
● Identify, recruit and support sellers of various to adapt Indigo Ag. features and services on aggressive growth plans to achieve critical mass.
● Indigo Ag is a startup company, which has given me the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
● Developed CBOT knowledge and watched the board for changes to incentivise growers to commit to buyers needs.
- Key Account Manager at Indigo Ag
- Inside Sales at Exact Commerce - Legacy Billiards
- Sales/ Stylist at Joseph's Stores - Wexner Companies
- Store Manager at Abercrombie & Fitch
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Political Science - pre-law and paralegal studies
Aug 2018 - Present Global leader manufacturer of intelligent sensors for industrial automation with customers, including chemical, oil & gas, power & energy, petrochemical. Account Executive, Key Account Manager Responsible for driving EPC specifications at key account, including Dow Engineering, Jacobs, Bechtel, Wood Group, Exterran, Chart Industries, and Chevron as a Key Account Manager. § Turnkey systems solutions to include process automation, logistics automation and factory automation. § Driving the industry forward - sensor intelligence as the foundation of Industry 4.0-IIoT § Sales of Gas Analyzer, Dust Monitoring, Ultrasonic Flow meters for custody transfer applications, customized solutions and services.
- Account Executive, Key Account Manager at SICK Sensor Intelligence
- Tank Gauging Specialist at GAUGING SYSTEMS INC
- Sales Engineer at ENDRESS + HAUSER INC
- Sales Specialist at EMERSON - DANIEL MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
As a Key Account Manager on the SMM team I plan and implement sales to specific, major accounts where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities and account management skills are critical. As a Key Account Manager I am responsible for the development, growth and profitability of key accounts, typically consisting of 3 to 12 accounts and annual sales of $4 MM to $40 MM. In this position I partner closely and collaborate with the sales manager, general manager, technical sales reps, distribution sales reps, customer service reps, and many other internal teams including purchasing, replenishment, accounts receivable and others to set priorities and formulate the best overall approach for Dawn to sell profitably in each account, whether it is an existing, recently acquired or potential account. By effectively collaborating and building trusting relationships and partnerships with our key customers, and acting as a consultant and solution provider by helping them become successful by assisting and influencing the dollar channel in applying Dawn Food's products to their needs, results in revenue and profit generation.
• Participate in monthly forecasting and planning to support operational efficiency
• Providing product development ideas for national accounts
• Monitor weekly/monthly sales and profit results; compile customer business reporting as required
• Direct the activities of technical support individuals
• Prioritize activities to balance customer and internal time requirements
• Work closely with R&D teams to bring products to market
• Attend trade shows and Dawn product training
• Perform timely internal and external communication and administrative activities as assigned; including but not limited to: price change forms, new item forms, allowance forms, etc.
• Determine go-to-market strategies for Dawn products in support of key customer initiatives
• Support culinary needs and/training field sales in specific food categories
- Key Account Manager- SMM at Dawn Foods
- Account Executive at N20- Oziama, Northern Ingredients, Northwestern Foods
- Account Executive at Harcros Chemicals
- Account Executive at Best Brands Corp
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Business Management
- - Business, Business Law, Business Information
- - Business, Business Law
• Large-scale project manager
• Construction department manager
• Key account manager
• Outside sales
• Managing subcontractors
• Personnel planning
• Branch manager
- Project Manager and Key Account Manager at BERNHARD WESTARP GMBH & CO. KG
- Manager at EU-US-TOURS
- Driver, Outside Sales, Project Manager at BERRES KRANVERLEIH
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Auburn, AL 12/2016 - 3/2019
Global solutions provider of air and fluid distribution components for suspension and transmission applications. Key Account Manager
Responsible for new customer development and introduction of company products and services to the North American automotive market.
• Recruited by RAPA as North American sales lead for approximately $40MUSD in annual revenue.
• OEM and Tier One customers include FCA, Daimler, Audi, Ford, Tesla, Continental, ZF and ThyssenKrupp Automotive.
• Currently developing relationships and raising awareness with new customers, where RAPA technology is preferred and specified for new product applications.
• Extended the life cycle of start/stop accumulator technology with FCA and ZF, for another five years.
• Negotiated the recovery $2.3MUSD in unpaid invoices, some dating to 2015.
• Lead for customer contract establishment and pricing negotiations.
• Mentor to teammates not familiar with the Automotive Industry to help them understand industry nuances.
- Key Account Manager at RAUSCH & PAUSCH L.P
- Segment Sales Manager at JOHNSON ELECTRIC NORTH AMERICA, INC
- National Account Manager at SKF USA Inc., Automotive Division
- Sales Manager at General Motors
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Engineering Arts
www.trendsinternational.com, the leading manufacturer of licensed posters, kids stickers, novelty pens, arts/crafts and calendars.
Key Account Manager (April 2012 to Present)
• Oversee all aspects of Account Management and sales for Trends International.
• Responsible for 8 Million Dollars of annual sales, accounts include but are not limited to: Amazon, KMart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Big Lots, Costco, Fred Meyer/ Kroger, Home Depot, Kohl's, Joanne's, Lowes, Game Stop, Shopko and Meijer.
• Create monthly sales forecast for more than 400 SKU's.
• Manage a team of 5 Sales Representatives.
• Retail Program P&L responsibility for all accounts. Select accomplishments include:
• Grew account revenue by 17% in year one.
• Increased Meijer Business by 43%
• Developed, presented and sold a custom Disney Sticker Book to Costco that drove $400,000 of revenue.
• Opened AutoZone business.
• Directly managed retail program development with licensing partners, Disney, DreamWorks and NFL.
- Key Account Manager at Remote Office, Battle Creek, MI Trends International
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Guild Launch, LLC
- Director of Sales & Marketing at Beckett Media, Inc
- Senior Account Executive at www.beckett.com
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications