Key Account Manager, Soluciones Tecnológicas para los Departamentos de Talento Humano.
• Prospección, ventas de servicios a nivel corporativo, soporte, atención al cliente, capacitaciones, zona costa.
- Key Account Manager at Evaluar.com
- Country Manager at CRE Ecuador, Medicpoint Cia Ltda
- Representante de Mercadeo / Ejecutivo Comercial at Centro Medialfa
- Coordinador de Técnicos Radiólogos / Soporte Técnico para Ventas at Centro Medialfa
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Ingeniero - Administración y Marketing Estratégico
- - Técnico
North Liberty, IA A national, full-line food ingredient distributor with 60 years of expertise in sourcing, distribution and logistics. Previously owned by Conagra Foods, now owned by Platinum Equity. Key Account Manager (2017-2019)
- Key Account Manager at J.M. Swank
- Regional Sales Manager at
- Meat Industry Manager at
- Senior Buyer at Food Chemicals
2 years at this Job
- Certified Purchasing Manager
- Bachelor of Science - Agricultural Business
of principal clients, increasing customer satisfaction and profits. Key Account Manager Oversee crucial and valuable accounts, addressing daily needs of clients ensuring satisfaction. Contribute to design, development, and launching of customer goods. Coordinate with suppliers, delivering initial product samples to clients. Develop client pricing based on current pricing strategy, establishing return business for increased profits and ROI. Compile and present fiscal reports and analyses to the President and CEO. Key Accomplishments:
• Raised overall profit margins by 15% within one year, while cutting costs for client.
• Implemented standardized paper program, demonstrating potential 5 - 10% savings for clients.
• Contributed to the reduction of client proofing lead times by 50%
of principal clients, increasing customer satisfaction and profits.
Key Account Manager
Oversee crucial and valuable accounts, addressing daily needs of clients ensuring satisfaction. Contribute to design, development, and launching of customer goods. Coordinate with suppliers, delivering initial product samples to clients. Develop client pricing based on current pricing strategy, establishing return business for increased profits and ROI. Compile and present fiscal reports and analyses to the President and CEO.
- Key Account Manager at General Marketing Solutions
- Key Account Manager / Sales at RR Donnelley
1 year, 4 months at this Job
20+ years in the cosmetic industry holding many different roles including Key Account Manager, Regional Manager and buyer achieving strong results and success in all of my different roles. I have worked with most key retailers including Nordstrom, Macy's, Sephora, Ulta, Dillard's, Neiman Marcus and Sak's establishing strong relationships. Beautyblender Director of Sales, Department stores (Jan 2017-Jan 2018)
- Key Account Manager at Neiman Marcus and Sak's
- Senior Key Account Manager at Neiman Marcus and Sak's
- at Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillard's and Neiman Marcus
- Key Acount Manager at Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillard's and Neiman Marcus
1 year at this Job
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world. Core services can be divided into four categories: Key Account Manager supporting onsite to the Kroger Co. - Fred Meyer Main office
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
Core services can be divided into four categories:
Key Account Manager supporting onsite to the Kroger Co. - Fred Meyer Main office
- Key Account Manager at SGS North America
- International Business Development Manager at TUV Rheinland of North America
- Quality Assurance and Vendor Compliance Manager at Office Depot Europe B.V
- Quality Engineer, Electrical and Technology Devices at Office Depot, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Industrial Distribution
Lombard, IL January 2019 - May 2019
Metal, Contract Manufacturing: precision stamping, sheet metal fabrication, CNC machining.
Industries: Automotive, Electronics Manufacturing, Aerospace, Military
Key Account Manager, Sales
• Accountable for $1,500,000 customer account used team approach to successfully manage account.
• Main point of contact, accountable for all customer's activities and requirements on a daily basis. Regularly followed through to ensure customer's expectations were met.
• Created strong working relationships with all departments, interacted with key personnel to generate RFQ's, identify new opportunities, provide technical assistance and monitor performance.
• Actively participated in new part development process.
• Knowledge of spring and wire form manufacturing, as well as, functions and responsibilities within a manufacturing company.
• 'Big Picture' management, decision-making styles and problem solving.
- Key Account Manager, Sales at Tella Tool Manufacturing
- Sales, Account Manager, Operations at Cross Town Logistics
- General Manager/Sales at MBA Manufacturing
- Sales/Account Manager at Weco Industries
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management - Business Management
• Oversee Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical companies by consulting with C-Suite, R&D and IT to develop and implement customized-content solutions. Solutions include sales of scientific journals, Literature management tools, eBooks, Chemistry workflow and Life Science Search and Discovery databases.
• Responsibilities include renewals of all solutions and oversee new business strategies in cross-sell, upsell and new products. Manage a $18M annual portfolio.
• Provide custom-consulting through professional services to clients looking to refine the literature management process as well as text-mining to improve searches by using semantic versus key-word technology.
• Finished 2016 ranked number 1 in Global Corporate sales my first year of eligibility, RSS Executive Club winner.
• Promoted from Account Manager for small to mid-size Pharma in 1.5 years to Global Key Account Manager.
- Global Key Account Manager at Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Division, Elsevier B.V
- Medical Marketing Representative at Purdue Pharma L.P
- Sales Associate at Warner Chilcott
- Professional Sales Associate at Ventiv Pharma Services
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
• Key Account Manager for Over 200+ Key Accounts. Reviewing and keying customers' orders received VIA EDI, Web and email to ensure accuracy pricing, product codes and quantities.
• Answer inbound calls and 150+ daily emails related to customer orders customer orders, ie: overages/shortages, weight issues, damages along with assisting in customers in ordering correct products.
• Assist Regional Sales Managers with production requirements, lead time on product availability and overall customer support
• Responsible for Daily Work Order Management and Daily invoicing on all customers' orders for shipments that were released the previous day
•Maintains and updates shipping documents in Docuware for Gainesville plant and Annex
• Cross trained in Receptionist with responsibility for training both new Receptionist and Order Entry Customer Account Representatives.
- Key Account Manager at Shasta Beverages
- Lead Placement Specialist at Integrity Staffing for Amazon
- Customer Service at Bitzer US
- General Manager at Metroflex Atlanta
10 months at this Job
Position: Key Account Manager Proactively support PPL EU's government, business, and industrial customers as a Key Account Manager.
Employ energy expertise and interpersonal assets to assist customers, community, colleagues, and company leadership. Rotated to Project Management team for a one-year term to assist in managing multi-
million dollar transmission projects. Accountable to promote the company in the realm of Economic
Development, assisting prospective companies from around the world.
• Partner to create solutions related to costly reliability issues, billing and metering issues, applying for and earning energy efficiency rebates, and electrical service needs. Provide guidance on community services, electric choice and shopping, energy management, and varied company programs.
• Build dynamic personal relationships with key contacts that serve the customer and the company.
• Serve as a liaison to - and as an advocate for - PPL EU's major industrial, commercial, and governmental customers. Monitor each facet of PPL EU's decisions and changes that affect customers, and follow along with critical updates, such as impending rate increases, governmental regulations, safety issues, or power outages in a timely manner so the customer can proactively respond and plan for their future growth.
• Mine and synthesize valuable feedback and report same that assists PPL EU leadership to better understand and meet customers' business expectations like load growth, human resource planning, and expansions. Foster a virtuous cycle between customers, community and company.
• Lead Economic Development efforts in regions by reviewing news and business publications, reaching out to contractors and developers, and alerting PPL stakeholders. Develop action plans with colleagues and related departments to encourage prospective customers to locate in the region.
• Employ personal strengths to assist colleagues and leadership in improving human performance.
• As a Project Manager, recruited and trained teams, managed multi-million dollar budgets, planned and executed schedules, and led overall efforts and human capital.
- Key Account Manager at PPL Electric Utilities
- Advanced Customer Support Specialist at Metropolitan Edison/First Energy Corporation
- Marketing Representative III at Metropolitan Edison/General Public Utilities
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Senior Key Account Manager for Single Source Loyalty and CRM Solutions. SME for Loyalty Programs in Tourism/Hospitality and Finance.
• Consulting, management, development and revenue responsibility for key customers- reporting directly to Executive Level
• Overall responsibility for all global traditional project deliverables- from conception, conflict/risk identification and resolution to implementation
• Overall responsibility for all agile projects (Scrum sprints)
• Managed cross-functional, global, business units to ensure accurate project deliverables
• Led the successful development, launch and operations of a luxury loyalty e-commerce site for a large airline
• Achieved a continual increase in Gross Profit each year
• Doubled the repeat customer purchases in the first 3 years
• Identified, developed Use Cases and oversaw release management and testing for all enhancements/new functionalities for the site
• Development and continuous improvement of internal project management methodologies and processes to ensure efficient time and cost management
- Senior Key Account Manager at Rewards Arvato Services GmbH
- Project Manager at Star Alliances Services GmbH
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Tourism Industry Management and Organizational Management