Multi Unit Key Account Manager in the Chicagoland area.
- Key Account Manager at Acosta Foodservice
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Providing excellent customer service as I backup other departments by answering the phone. My job is a Key Account Manager, in which I handle our large companies to ensure orders are handled the specific way they require. Other than when I am backing up other departments with the phone calls, I am dealing with corporate employees. So my customer base has quite a variety. I enter orders into our AS400 system, check stock and pricing. I coordinate with our purchasing department to find out accurate times of receiving fabric for customers. I originally started in Customer Service, but was promoted to Key Account Manager.
- Key Account Manager at Robert Allen Group
- Final Test Technician at ZF Transmissions
- Bank Teller and Vault Teller at Carter Bank and Trust
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - General Education
District Key Account Manager for an multimillion dollar territory spanning from San Diego to Fresno and the coast.
- District Key Account Manager at wurth USA
- Account Development Manager at PPG Architectural Coatings
- Sales Manager at Pilkington
- Regional Sales Manager at Import Glass Corporation
7 months at this Job
- - Paralegal Studies
- - Business Administration
Currently serving as the regional Operational Key Account Manager for ASML traffic in North America. This position supports the operational teams by establishing and implementing SOP's, managing performance trends, trucker and airline vendor management, and conducting business reviews.
- Operational Key Account Manager at Panalpina SEA
- Business Unit Head of Airfreight at Panalpina SEA
- Air Export Consolidation Supervisor at Panalpina SFO
- Air Export Operations Supervisor at Panalpina ORD
9 months at this Job
Established and developed key accounts through product knowledge, marketing presentations and relationship
building in order to initiate and advance business.
● Top domestic key account manager for 20+ years - exceeded goals quarterly and annually, consistent top sales leader, facilitated new business, delivered YOY growth with existing business. Noteworthy Key Accounts: Nike, New Balance, 31 Gifts, Bass Pro Shops, New Era Cap and Hanes.
● Managed a portfolio of 400+ customers.
● Effective leadership - hiring, training and mentoring new managers and junior sales members.
● Extensive product knowledge and strategic applications.
● Significant travel to support sales, marketing, and service.
- Key Account Manager at Amann USA
- Key Account Manager at Accessory Resource Corporation
21 years at this Job
- BA - Biblical Studies
Key Account Manager
Responsible for planning and executing a customized sales strategy for Multi chain accounts, C&U, Casinos & Non Comm/ GPO while representing our clients.
• Building repour with customers while growing sales for our Manufactures.
• Work with the sales people at all the distribution houses while partnering with them to help grow their business.
• Works closely with the entire sales force and openly discussing go to market strategies and competitive reconnaissance success and challenges
• Provide sales results and updates to the manufacturers on an as needed basis
• Address Client's quality control issues and communicate the process for resolving issues
• Organize and attend food shows
• Planning ride along with clients in the field.
- Key Account Manager at Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Field Account Manager at Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Retail Sales Representative at Kellogg Sales Company
- District Sales and Operations Manager at Otis Spunkmeyer
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
808-753-8902 present Frito-Lay / PepsiCo
Develop and lead customer account strategies for a $22MM portfolio of 13 key accounts in a E-mail highly complex geography [email protected]
• #1 performing SF Key Account Manager in the 2018 Northwest Region, delivering 102.1% LinkedIn to Net Sales Plan https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadnahoolewa
• Achieved $890M sales growth in 2017, delivering $160+M better than sales plan and $120+M better than net sales plan as the #2 performing SF Key Account Manager Life Motto
• Lead all aspects of key customers joint business plan (JBP) process, including strategic and tactical plans while paving strong customer wiring relationships "Perfection is a moving target."
• Led 7-Eleven Hawaii's customer transition into electronic ordering (EDI) reducing frontline labor hours by 2,000+ hours annually -Christian von Koenigsegg
• Partnered with Operations/Product Supply to create 8 unique customer specific events to drive sales growth, share, and increase consumer engagement in Hawaii's largest C-Store Athletics
- Key Account Manager at Frito-Lay / PepsiCo
- District Sales Leader at BYU Hawai'i Seasiders
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Main point of contact for assigned Key Accounts representing over $30 million in annual revenue
• Commercial efficiency program lead for the City of Longmont
• Certified Commercial Building Energy Auditor - Everblue
• Certified Key Account Manager - APPA (In Progress)
• Electric Vehicle Service Equipment (EVSE) Coordinator
• Project lead for DSM programs, DER strategies, and community solar development
• Extensive knowledge of load management, profiling, reporting and other metering related metrics
- Key Account Manager at Longmont Power & Communications
- Power Smart Energy Specialist / Outside Sales at Graybar Electric
- Lighting Department Head / Outside Sales at Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Inside Sales / Project Manager at Precision Architectural Lighting
3 years at this Job
• Oversee six grocery chains accounts totaling over 3.1MM cases of beer sold annually
• Recognized as the 2018 top regional Key Account Manager in three of five KAM performance metrics; top national Key Account Manager in one of the five metrics
• Responsibilities include selling in new products and promotions, pricing/market analysis, beer category management, and handling relationships with my corporate buyers and wholesalers in the largest beer market in the country
- Senior Key Account Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Founder/CEO at HiredHelpr (www.hiredhelpr.com)
- Group Manager I & II at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Founder at Thrift Journey (www.thriftjourney.com)
11 months at this Job
- Credential of Readiness (CORe) - Financial Accounting, Business Analytics, & Economics
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering Exchange Program
www.trendsinternational.com, the leading manufacturer of licensed posters, kids stickers, novelty pens, arts/crafts and calendars.
Key Account Manager (April 2012 to Present)
• Oversee all aspects of Account Management and sales for Trends International.
• Responsible for 8 Million Dollars of annual sales, accounts include but are not limited to: Amazon, KMart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Big Lots, Costco, Fred Meyer/ Kroger, Home Depot, Kohl's, Joanne's, Lowes, Game Stop, Shopko and Meijer.
• Create monthly sales forecast for more than 400 SKU's.
• Manage a team of 5 Sales Representatives.
• Retail Program P&L responsibility for all accounts. Select accomplishments include:
• Grew account revenue by 17% in year one.
• Increased Meijer Business by 43%
• Developed, presented and sold a custom Disney Sticker Book to Costco that drove $400,000 of revenue.
• Opened AutoZone business.
• Directly managed retail program development with licensing partners, Disney, DreamWorks and NFL.
- Key Account Manager at Remote Office, Battle Creek, MI Trends International
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Guild Launch, LLC
- Director of Sales & Marketing at Beckett Media, Inc
- Senior Account Executive at www.beckett.com
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications