Manage entire catalog of products for 75 of distributor's Top 300 accounts
● Develop solid and trusting relationships with key clients
● Sell in permanent fixtures and incremental displays
● Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by understanding customer needs
● Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales goals
● Analyze and share client sales data with decision makers
- Key Accounts Manager at Palmentere Brothers Distributing
- Assistant Manager at Hy-Vee, Inc
- Store Manager at Genesco, Inc
- Internet Sales Manager at Laukemper Motors, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business - Agricultural Business
Handled Key Accounts maintaining the full ecosystem of products which included marketing campaigns, Zomato merchant app, Online
Ordering, White label apps, table management systems, and Zomato's POS system.
• Responsible for introducing new products into the market and assuring their success by achieving targets and providing valuable product feedback
• Oversaw sales teams of 3-8 people setting targets, lead lists, zones, and incentive plans.
• Advanced and headed Zomato's table management system by marketing it to both businesses and users while driving a team to achieve targets making Bangalore the top market in the world for the product.
• Ran initiatives to understand the roadblocks behind dead leads and formulated revival plans converting ~25% into business partners.
• Responsible for managing relationships with high billing accounts, carefully monitoring key result areas including, webpage hygiene, client upsell percentages, client retention rates, and customer satisfaction metrics.
• Received India Sales Superstar award for acquiring the highest number of merchants in December 2015.
• Conducted branding initiatives such as BTL events for stakeholders that boosted brand equity.
- Key Accounts Manager at Zomato
- Sales Manager at Zomato
- Risk Investigator at Amazon
- Intern at Ogilvy & Mathers
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Management - Business Management
- High School Diploma
Islamabad - Pakistan - PAK Responsibilities:
• Sales team management. Management of incentives for sales team.
• Development of guidelines for sales staff (people, brand, information)
• Training of sales Force
• To establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned corporate accounts.
• To coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet performance objectives and customers' expectations.
• To meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• To proactively lead a company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
• Proactively assess, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• To lead solution development efforts that best address customer and partner's needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
• Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
• To complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• To maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
• To Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Key Accounts Manager at Trimax International (Pvt) Ltd
- Principal and lecturer at Fatima Jinnah School & College
- Assistant Manager - Business Development at Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd
- Accountant at Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd
9 months at this Job
* Recognized and established key accounts * Built relationships with other businesses and increased distributor sales * Ensured product information, training, pricing and promotions are equitable
- Key Accounts Manager at D&B GROCERS WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTORS INC
- Account Specialist at BENCHMARK BEVERAGE CO
- Merchandise Manager at LIBERTY FUEL
- Account Representative/Food & Beverage Sales at SCHADE DISTRIBUTING
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
• Managing portfolio of over 300 small and medium scale companies with annual revenue of AED 10 million.
• Understanding the telecom requirement of the companies and design portfolio of telecom products that suit their requirement.
• Responsible for Sales, Budget and Profit of my portfolio.
• Reviewing target delivery and Daily reporting of target achievement
• Responsible for up-selling and cross selling of existing products to the client.
• Retention the customers.
• Customer issues handling.
• Ensuring process meets Stipulated Timelines and Service level agreements.
• Mentor & monitor the performance of Assistant Key Account Manager to ensure efficiency through meeting of portfolio targets.
• Consistently improvise on client satisfaction index
- Senior Key Accounts Manager at Al-Deyaa (Etisalat)
- Sales Executive at Berger Paint India Limited
- Sales officer at Blue Ocean Food
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Major in Marketing with finance minor
- Bachelor of Management Studies(BBA) - Management
- HSC - Commerce
- SSC - Commerce
Growth - Increased sales revenue of first key account from $600k to $3.6 mil in 2 years. Improved
systems and negotiated strong logistical pricing while maximizing sales opportunities in targeted markets.
• Solution Selling - Adapt to market trends, provide fresh insight, and use a consultative approach to selling to maximize upgrades and prevent account churn.
• E-Commerce - Setup and maintain Amazon Marketplace and Shopify Stores as well as our Channel Advisor platform for our private labels' Yukon Outfitters and Twisted Root Design. Strong focus on improving conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
• Supply Chain Management - Dedicated to constantly improving every step in a product's life cycle from strategic sourcing and tenacious product development to ignite market value, to delivering quality products on time through efficient logistical flow of goods.
• Clear Communication - Trusted point of contact for 50+ accounts. Experienced presenter and communicator both in-person and using GoToMeeting/Webex. Direct Mandarin exchanges with suppliers.
• Logistics - Manage entire logistics program optimizing on-time flow of goods from supplier to customer's door. Created our SOP for warehousing, inventory management, and fulfillment programs.
• Accounting - Write invoices for our extensive client list and maintain our fiscal P&L statement in real time. Create monthly sales trend reports, track reorder points, and place POs with suppliers.
- Key Accounts Manager at MOAM Group
- Quality Assurance Auditor at NYK Logistics
- Quality Inspector at General Trading Organisation
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Mandarin Chinese
- Bachelor of Science - Management
Lead a team of dedicated Key Account Managers efforts that directly contribute to a 2.6 billion sales goal via National and Major Regional account management, those accounts include: The Home Depot - Lowes - Sears - Costco - JCP - Best Buy - Aarons - RAC - Conns - Almo and a host of Key accounts
- Senior Manager - Key accounts Manager at LG Electronics, Inc.
- Vice President of Sales and Operations at Integrated Management Solutions, Inc. (DBA IMS, Inc.)
- Womens Heath Care Senior Sales Representative at Pfizer Inc.
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Education / Psychology
- - Project Management
- - Business Development
- - Sales Management
- - Leadership and the One Minute Manager
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology / Religion
- - Management
Kuebler is one of the global leaders in the areas of position and motion sensors, counting and process technology Senior Inside Sales Teamlead / Key Accounts Manager
This position serves as first point of contact for all customer inquiries and requires in-depth knowledge of the Kuebler products and sales negotiation process to develop lasting customer relationships. Major duties include, but are not limited to:
• Work as member of inside sales team and train new employees in all aspects of inside sales procedures and product knowledge
• Implement and manage inside sales processes
• Maintain and update pricing and technical information regularly and give feedback to project managers
• Support distributor relationships together with outside sales team
• Advise distributors and end users on the correct product based on customers' requirements
• Assist area sales managers in developing customers' pricing strategies and provide necessary technical support. Strategic customer development over the last 5 years resulted in 250% increase of sales revenue from 2013 to 2018
• Troubleshoot and take ownership of customer issues/inquiries until full resolution
- SENIOR INSIDE SALES TEAMLEAD / KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER at Kuebler Inc
- HELP DESK ANALYST at Source Technologies
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management and Leadership
- Responsible for business development and key account management in Northern California identifying new commercial insurance opportunities and meeting territory assigned goals and objectives for sales volume and account maintenance. Driving new business and maximizing renewal revenue, growth, and increased profitability - Consultative approach to each account determining and building customer solutions to meet customer needs and requirements - Penetration and growth of accounts utilizing multiple product offerings and cross selling services - Collaborate with internal and outside resources including underwriters, appraisers, security professionals and brokers to bring the proper solution to the client - Ensure that client expectations were met and exceeded along every step of the sales cycle and management of the account
- Business Development/Key Accounts Manager at JEWELERS MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY
- Managing Director at THE SMART MONEY PLACE
- Director Business Development at WALKER INTERACTIVE
- Global IT Distributor and Systems Integrator at UNISYS/MICROAGE
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Management/Human Resources & Organizational Behavior
May 2018 - Present
● Develop sales plans, budgets, objectives and schedules for major Problem Solver experienced commercial and institutional accounts.
● Execute sales strategy, presentations, and job requirements for with complex financial projects. reporting, processes, and
● Manage jobs and monitor progress to be executed within pricing industry analysis. guidelines and goals. Focus in high pressure environments.
- Key Accounts Manager at SERVPRO of North/South Madison County & The Quad
- Vice President-Business Development at Bibby Transportation Finance - Nashville/Huntsville
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance