Manager, Key Accounts and Prep Salt Life LLC, Fayetteville, NC August 2015 to Present · Responsible for Key Account orders, meeting target start dates to avoid loss of orders. · Ensure compliance of each Key Account routing guides are met in outgoing shipments. · Manage all aspects of National Key Account customer orders according to their specifications. · Coordinate, organize, maintain Prep Area for accurate compliance of each client’s routing guides. · Inventory all warehouse supplies for stock levels to be maintained appropriately for incoming orders. · Maintain stock of corrugated/shipping supplies for both Key Account and Prep areas in warehouses. · Accountable for turn-around-times of incoming orders to make certain monthly budgets are met. · Designate staffing requirements for monthly production levels. · Maintain safety controls within my area of responsibility to be compliant with Company standards. · Supervision for 25 or more employees at peak times.
- Key Accounts Manager at Salt Life
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Gedore is a German tool manufacturer. I was initially employed as a sales rep, my client base was smaller wholesalers. Within a year I was promoted to oversee the top 10 Key Accounts in South Africa which included Matus, Builders Warehouse and BMG Group.
• Negotiation of deals with clients
• Submit weekly and monthly reports
• New Business development
• Regular client visits
• Overseeing exhibitions
- Key Accounts Manager at Gedore Tools
- Sales Consultant at
- Sales of fasteners, Fixings, Adhesives and Tools at Upat Fischer
- Key Accounts Manager / Sales Rep at RuwagTools
6 years, 4 months at this Job
• Gross distribution sales of 7M in 2016 while managing 150+ active accounts monthly. Hit goal of 8.5M in 2017. Reached 10M 2018 goal. 12M 2019 goal.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with key constituents within prospect accounts.
• Contact prospective clients via phone (i.e. outbound calling), e-mail, and electronic networking.
• Act as a primary point of contact for qualified prospects and/or key accounts throughout the entire sales cycle.
• Responsible for communicating Teledynamics Distribution Policies and an overview of key services offered to prospective clients in a compelling way.
• Create and maintain a territorial database of prospective clients and a pipeline of potential business using Teledynamics CRM software tool. Input and maintain accurate/current prospective client contact information in the company's CRM database.
• Stay current with market/industry dynamics, competition, market pricing, and vertical market requirements, etc. to be best positioned for success in prospecting efforts.
• Maintain and achieve monthly sales goals.
• Manage all aspects of my business to maintain company standards in relation to Net Profit.
• Train and develop new sales hires.
• Process customer returns and ensure financial accuracy.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Key Accounts Manager at Teledynamics, LLC
- Assistant Director of Admissions at South University
- Business Development at Cornerstone Technical Consulting
- Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent a Car
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Management and Strategy - Management and Strategy
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies - Business Administration
• Business Development for North & South America.
• Lead the sales process, with support as necessary, by seeking business opportunities, interviewing customers, other suppliers and colleagues in other regions.
• Interpret customer requirements and determine which service best meet their needs.
• Prepare and make sales presentations focusing on value to customer.
• Coordinate visits from Core Lab technical staff and upper level management to customer where necessary.
• Lead negotiation with the customer including preparation of agreements and possible structuring of financing solutions. Maintain a close liaison with other members in the Core Lab team including operations, finance, legal, laboratory, etc.
• Maintain current business development database. Prepare monthly reports and internal memos in a timely manner, to communicate and outline opportunities, to take corrective actions to resolve issues before they become problems and to assist with forecasting.
• Key Accounts: Trafigura (Uruguay & NA), PEMEX (Mexico), Ecopetrol (Colombia), Petrobras, ATMI, Repsol, Total, Chemium & Chevron.
- Key Accounts Manager at Core Laboratories
- Laboratory Manager at Core Laboratories
- Senior Chemist at Intertek Caleb Brett
- Field Service Representative at GE Water & Process Technologies
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Technical degree - Water & Petroleum Chemistry
- Bachelors Degree - General Science
• Key Account Management for the Mining, Metals and Minerals. Main point of contact on all issues for the customers. Technical and commercial engagement with senior level directors, managers and equipment operators for the accounts.
• Segment leader for all the Schneider Electric equipment business units for the mining, metals and minerals segment.
• Mapped customers by go-to market (distributor, contractors and consultants).
• Salesforce Manager for all customer activities (customer plat forming, meetings, contacts).
- Key Accounts Manager & Segment Leader at Schneider Electric (Left due to company layoffs)
- Regional Sales Manager at FLSMIDTH, Nairobi
- Application and Sales Engineer at EATON
- Team Leader at T-MOBILE, Kansas City
6 months at this Job
- Certficate - Information Technology
- Associate Degree - Pre-Engineering studies
- Non Degree - Power Electronics
New product sales manager of capital medical equipment and disposable medical devices providing leadership and strategies to Eastern United States sales team. Performed high-impact presentations to Physician's, CNO's and key decision makers in Hospitals and other medical facilities. *Drove the sales of a new product into a market that was well established by the competitor and captured 25% of the market share the first year. *Properly educated, trained and certified nurses and Physicians with our new product. *Recruited, trained, mentored and evaluated sales personnel. *Instrumental in gaining business at the IDN and GPO level, through presentations to the corporate leadership on the Affordable Care Act and product value.
- Key Accounts Manager at Teleflex Arrow international
- MRI Manager at Florida Radiology Imaging/Winter Park Memorial Hospital CT
- Medical Sales Representative at St Jude Medical
- worked has the supervisor at
8 years at this Job
Responsible for selling ambulatory healthcare clients DocLogics full suite of managed & consulting services specific to EMR infrastructure services, storage, security, data protection, cloud, virtualization and data center markets while maintaining HIPAA regulatory compliance and MU incentives. Ownership of account from Installation prerequisites and procedures, securing onsite devices, mobile application integration, device configuration, and defining best practices to support Disaster Recovery solutions, API integration, Wi-Fi, VPN and telcom requirements. Sold turn key projects and staffing services with onsite/offsite models.
➢ Posted 158% average quota.
➢ Sold highest percentage of full turn key projects and staffing services with 65% of revenue. Sold second highest licensed software users at 93%.
➢ Lead sales and training classes for new hires upon request focusing on gaining access to Dr's offices with 2-10 staff members and vertical market stratagies.
- Strategic & Key Accounts Manager at DocLogics - EMR, HIT, HIPAA Consultants
- Director, National Sales Training & Development at FleetCor Techchnologies - Transportation Logistics SaaS
- Business Development Manager, Strategic & Key Accounts at Wide Vision - Mobile Management Consultants
- National Account Manager at Broadwing Communications
9 years at this Job
Digital Media Lead
(3/2011 - Present) Dramatically increased incremental business in a territory that was almost non- existent after many others had tried for years to develop large and mid-sized business accounts. With a long sales cycle, within 2 years the competition was trying to emulate what was being done. In a highly commoditized industry, a high percentage of market share was attained through valuable and consistent interactions with accounts, by implementing a unique process that makes the company's products and the sales person top of mind with the customer.
• A relentless pursuit of sales and marketing lead to high levels of customer confidence which resulted in increased sales. Increased the territory incremental business from 2013 to 2014 by 60% and from 2014 to 2015 by 25%. Increased sales of core products and secondary products by 25% in 2016 and 2017.
• Developed 80/20 method of tracking sales goals and activities, in which a similar method was implemented throughout the organization in the Eastern Region of North America.
• In 2014 was given an award for being a consistent leader in incremental sales, CRM activity, and sales trials.
• In 2015 promoted to Key Accounts Manager and Americas Digital Media Lead.
• Consistent leader within the company in incremental sales and sales trials activities.
• Implemented an email marketing content strategy to stay top of mind with potential customers and distributors, became a thought leader within the industry, increased credibility, provided customers with content that is valuable to them and ultimately increased sales within the territory. Due to the success of the strategy other sales professionals within the North American team were required to develop their own programs.
• Developed and created instructional videos and content for customers as part of a marketing campaign which has further increased visibility and credibility for the company, its products and the salesperson.
• Developed social media marketing campaign which further increased the reach of the message to customers outside of the designated geographic territory.
• Developed and maintained a Whatsapp group for all territory managers within the North American division to communicate and share experiences and/or successes in order for all involved to learn and improve ourselves, as well as company sales.
• Initiated, developed and maintained an email marketing campaign directed towards distributor representatives. This was achieved by creating and delivering high value content that increased brand awareness and further increased relationships with these distributors.
• Implemented email marketing campaign for other Territory Managers which helped them to increase their exposure, credibility and ultimately their sales.
• Developed and trialed new products that better met the customer's needs, which in turn increased overall sales.
• Developed key accounts in order to increase incremental business in Florida and North Carolina.
- Key Accounts Manager ( Eastern Region North America ) and Americas at ICL Specialty Fertilizers
- Territory Manager at Nursery Report
- Owner / Sales Professional at
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Finance and International Business
Responsible for managing 2 B2C platforms & a B2B platform, managing the company PIM platform, creating consumer email & social media campaigns, managing the Athlete Sponsorship Program w/ 200 athletes, e- commerce inventory management, working closely with the Marketing Manager to create 112 page print catalogs & overall consumer marketing strategies, managing the following Key Accounts: REI, L.L. Bean, Backcountry.com, eBags.com, Vail Resorts, & Retail Concepts.
- E-Commerce Specialist & Key Accounts Manager at Swix Sport USA
- Technical & Customer Support Representative at SWIX SPORT USA
- Competition Freeski Coach at WVBBTS
- Freeski Program Director & Head Freeski Coach at Killington Mountain School
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Recreation Management and Policy
- Associate - Business Management
sales and marketing of all accounts being sold to. Laid off due to financial reasons
- Key accounts manager at Ghost Coast Distillery
- fleet sales rep at Dan Vaden Chevrolet Savannah
- merchandiser at Mondelez International, Inc
- sales rep at Empire Distributors Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- - Political science, Business, marketing