- 3rd Key Carrier at Key Carrier Claire's
- State Administrator Women at This was a volunteer position.
- Print Center Supervisor at Key Carrier OfficeMax
- Colorguard Instructor Gadsden City BoE at Key Carrier Bealls, Inc
1 month at this Job
I am a key carrier which is right below an assistant manager. I cashier, help stock, and on occasion fill in as a manager.
- Key Carrier at Dollar General
- Cashier at Kroger Stores
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school - General Studies
I’m a key carrier which is one step below manager. I do what a manager does deal with the business day to day with sales, getting merchandise out, training associates, and I also do the cash office as well
- Key carrier at Marshalls
- Customer service coordinator at Marshalls
- Office Clerk at ISLAND MEDICAL GROUP
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in business administration
Key Carrier, 04/2015 to Present
Marshalls- Epping, NH
• Serve as a key holder, opening and closing the store by properly alarming and disarming building, securely following safe procedures, assigning daily tasks to ensure efficiency and preparation for business operations
• Work closely with management team to obtain and exceed sales goals
• Assisting all customers and improving their experience
• Answering all questions from customers or associates
• Helping with new hire orientations
• Aiding in the scheduling process
- Key carrier at Marshalls Dept Stores
- Admin Coordinator at Marshalls Dept Stores
- Customer Experience Coordinator at Marshalls
- Sales Associate at Marshalls
11 years, 8 months at this Job
I am a coordinator and key carrier. As coordinator I am over the men’s and kids department. I give tasks to employees as well as accomplishing some myself. I check back on coworkers to make sure tasks are done and give another until all are done. As a key carrier I have the whole store to watch over. I still give tasks and accomplish some myself. I take phone calls, customer service, close the store, and make sure things are being done smoothly and on time.
- Key Carrier at TjMaxx
- Assistant Manager at CATO Fashions
- Lead Cashier at Shoe Carnival
- Assistant Manager at Jewelry Amore
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - General Study and Business Credits
In my 22 yrs I have performed many job duties and put my all. 12 of my 22 yrs I was key carrier in which I ran the check stands keeping them running making sure they had the necessary
means of cash etc as well as managing checkers and service clerks giving allotted breaks
and lunches and job duties as well as my other duties, counting safe and floor duties to make sure store is always clean and presentable. My main duty was my customers. It's
always very important each customer walks out satisfied with their experience. I did receiving for six yrs as well as key carrier and scan coordinator also stock crew.
• English: Basic PRESENTATION I'm a positive person and I believe I'm here to help others as I'm my happiest when I'm helping others. I'm spiritual and believe what you put in to the universe you get back. I'm a quick learner as I love learning new things and new challenges. I mostly stay home love being with family and grandkids as they keep me young and energetic.
- Key Carrier at Savemart Supermarkets
- Key Carrier at Save Mart Supermarkets
22 years, 1 month at this Job
- High-school diploma - Basic
Jessica A. Schwartz
14 Fiume Street, Iselin, NJ 08830
My aim as an entry-level in this profession would be to work with honesty, sincerity and hard work.
• Strong organizational skills
• Adaptive team player
• Microsoft Office Proficient
• Outstanding Customer Service
• Multi-Task Management
• Active listening skills EDUCATION: University of New Haven West Haven, CT Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice May 2013 Concentration: Investigative Services RELEVANT COURSES: Introduction to Criminal Justice Criminology Principles of Criminal Investigation Criminal Law Criminal Procedures I Forensic Psychology Criminal Procedure II and Evidence Quantitative Applications in CJ Global Perspectives of Crime and Justice Crime Scene Investigation Death Investigation Advanced Investigative Techniques Fire Investigation I INTERNSHIP: New Haven Adult Probation New Haven, CT January 2013-May 2013 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Marshalls- Iselin, NJ Key Carrier June 2013- Present
• Supervisor Position for 4 and 1/2 years
• Helping customers solve any questions or inquiries they may have
• Operate to open and close store following set schedule
• Ensure employees, and trainees comply with all company policies
• Take in the truck, ensure all items delivered match those documented on the form provided by the driver
• Monitoring the sales floor to ensure the safety of all employees and customers
• Securing the building at night of all customers and employees and locking the doors and placing on the alarms.
• Engage with customers, answering any questions they may have - Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change to customers.
• Responsible for counting cash drawers and ensuring accuracy of money count and contents of safe until they are deposited -Make the deposit for each day. Counting registers and preparing bags for the next day. Dealing with and entering monetary amounts into the computer for each business day Backroom Duties
• Managing and instructing a team of 10-15 associates on a daily basis - Asset Protection Customer Experience Coordinator
• Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
• Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
• Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning. Backroom Coordinator
• Receiving, handling, and helping to manage the inventory of merchandise and supplies in a timely and organized manner.
• Mentoring and training fellow employees about the proper policies and procedures.
• Worked with high school students with developmental disabilities within the stock room as well as helping them on the sales floor. Additional Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Power Point
• Conflict Resolution
• Committed to providing Outstanding Customer Service
- Key Carrier at Marshalls
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Selected as a key carrier to train new employees on register, and turned keys for any refunds and exchanges following policy. This job required excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, great Merchandising skills and work ethics. As Key Carrier I was also responsible for opening and closing the store following procedure on scheduled shift. Maintained a clean and well organized store, set and removed tills, maintained an accurate safe count, and documented and filed daily paperwork. Answered any questions cashier and customers had, and resolve any issues with merchandise.
- Key Carrier at Roses Express
- Assistant Customer Service Manager at Food Lion
- Merchandiser at American Greetings
- Cashier at Wal-Mart Supercenter
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Continuing Education
- High School diploma
I am currently a part-time Key Carrier. I offer superior service to our customers, help customers with bra fit consult, open and close the store including counting the safe and register drawers, opening and closing paperwork, floor moves, setting sales, reticketing, merchandising, stocking the store and emailing sales figures for the day to the regional manager.
- Key Carrier at Leggs, Hanes, Bali, Playtex
- Key Holder at PETVALU
- Jewelry consultant at Zales - The Diamond Store
- SALE ASSOCIATE at MACY'S VALLEY MALL
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business
At Marshall’s the key carrier is used as a assistant manager in training position. I was coordinator of shoes, men and kids clothes, and the registers all while opening and closing the store. I was also the customer experience coordinator. In the mornings I would open the store and make a sales plan and run the markdown crew. I would also get the back room ready for and process the daily trucks. In the evening I pushed for the store credit card and made sure the sales associates knew what department to work in. I also did cash office duties every once in awhile.
- Key Carrier at Marshall’s
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college - Biology
- Some college