Key carrier manager. I open and close the store, I work on the floor and run the front end of customer service.
- Key Carrier at TJ Maxx
- Assistant Manager at Bruegger's Bagels
- Patient Representative at Waynesboro Family Clinic
- Service appointment coordinator at Rt. 23 Automall
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Cashier, stock, maintenance, key carrier, open and close the store, handle and deal with money.
- Key Carrier at Payless ShoeSource
- Deli Clerk at D&W Fresh Market
- Nanny/Caregiver at Nanny for Toddler
- Crew Member/Cashier at Subway Restaurant
2 years at this Job
- High school Diploma
Key Carrier is an extra title with my Administrative Coordinator role. I have keys to the store now so I act as a manager a few hours a day and open/close the store one or two days a week. Key Carrier is a program to prepare me for a management promotion.
- Key Carrier at T.J. Maxx
- Administrative Coordinator at T.J. Maxx
- Customer Experience Coordinator at T.J. Maxx
- Merchandise Coordinator at T.J. Maxx
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
As a key carrier I was capable of opening and closing the store, running deposits or getting change, counting drawers down, processing inventory, checking shipments in and working with customers.
- Key Carrier at Petsense
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Special Education
• Key carrier- handled some managerial duties such as opening and closing the store.
• Ran cash register
• Put out freight when truck came
• Helped customers
- Key carrier at Dollar General
- Sales Associate at J C Penney's
- Dispatcher at Ten Eleven Partners, Inc
- Accounts Recievable at Osborn Transportation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Lake Elsinore, California September 2014 - Present I am a key carrier for Stater Bros, which means I have experience merchandising the store floor, ordering products, and interacting with customers.
- Key Carrier at Stater Bros. Markets
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- AA in childhood education - business
Key Carrier, Southaven, MS
• Achieve store sales objectives supported by monthly promotional activities, sales training, and bra fits service
• Provide customers with outstanding service
• Supervise store personnel in all phases of store activities
- Key Carrier at Hanesbrands Inc
- Smiles Leader at Payless Shoe Source
- Sales Associate at Kirkland's
- Auto Account Specialist I at JP Morgan Chase
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Management
In my 22 yrs I have performed many job duties and put my all. 12 of my 22 yrs I was key carrier in which I ran the check stands keeping them running making sure they had the necessary
means of cash etc as well as managing checkers and service clerks giving allotted breaks
and lunches and job duties as well as my other duties, counting safe and floor duties to make sure store is always clean and presentable. My main duty was my customers. It's
always very important each customer walks out satisfied with their experience. I did receiving for six yrs as well as key carrier and scan coordinator also stock crew. LANGUAGE
• English: Basic PRESENTATION I'm a positive person and I believe I'm here to help others as I'm my happiest when I'm helping others. I'm spiritual and believe what you put in to the universe you get back. I'm a quick learner as I love learning new things and new challenges. I mostly stay home love being with family and grandkids as they keep me young and energetic.
- Key Carrier at Savemart Supermarkets
22 years, 1 month at this Job
- High-school diploma - Basic
• Promoted to Key Carrier
• Supervise 15 to 20 staff members during opening/ closing the store.
• Train junior associates in procedures, and customer service.
• Exceeds expectations on evaluation
• Selected to participate in orientation
- Key Carrier at Marshalls
- Customer Experience Coordinator at Marshalls
- Service Lead at Winn Dixie
- Substitute Teacher/Teacher's Assistant at Palm Beach County School District
6 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE IN SCIENCE DEGREE EDUCATIONAL ASSISTING - Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Arts
Lily Porter 1517 N. Roop St. #B Carson City, NV 89706 (775) 671-7687 (texts accepted) [email protected] Education: Carson High School graduate of 2014 Work Experience: Save Mart: June 19 2015 – Current Service Specialist: June 19, 2015 – July 06, 2015 During this term of my employment I maintained a clean and orderly environment while helping customers, I answered phone calls and answered questions any customers had to the best of my ability as well as filing necessary paperwork when needed. Meat Clerk: start date: July 06, 2015 -Current During this term of my employment I dealt directly with customers in keeping them happy and satisfied with any product they needed, I organized and arranged displays as requested by my employer and kept my department clean, organized, and free of debris. Concierge trained: September 25, 2015 - Current During this term of my employment I was trained in World Class Service by my employer, I uploaded product for my customers and kept them satisfied with my care. Service Deli trained: January 08, 2016 - Current During this term of my employment I helped customers with a variety of foods. I cooked, cleaned, and organized items as requested, and maintained a clean facility. Grocery clerk/ cashier: September 30, 2016 - Current During this term of my employment I handled various money, kept my checkstand clear of dirt and debris and practiced customers service skills at all levels. During this term of my employment I learned to handle merchandise and currency, I helped customers and kept them satisfied with my service. Key-Carrier/Minor manager: February 18, 2017-Current During this term of my employment i oversee various employees, handle money, count and verify loan and pick-ups, verified the safe, helped resolve any problems customers had with the facility and many more. Balancing Clerk: May 11, 2017 - Current During this term of my employment i verified the safe, and kept an acute record of all currency at the store, i ordered stamps and other products as needed and sought and discrepancies i noticed when balancing. Washoe Tribe of Nevada and California: Summer Foods: June 2012 - August 2012 Reason for leaving: (seasonal program) Washoe Tribe of Nevada and California: Summer Foods: June 2013 - August 2013 (seasonal program) Washoe Tribe of Nevada and California: Summer Foods: June 2014 - August 2014 (seasonal program) During the course of these programs I shopped. cooked, and served a variety of foods as scheduled by my employer. Re-arranged schedules if problems occurred, and cleaned the facility to the best of my ability after the work day was completed. Babysitter: 2012-2016 During this experience I nurtured, dressed, fed, groomed, and prepared snacks for a child (with ADHD, a learning disability, and intense anger outbursts) in the residence of my employer; as well as some light housekeeping; I organized activities for the child as per my employer’s demand and gave reports regarding the child’s behavior as requested. Personal References: Cal Cheney: (Store Director) (775) 343-6832 Lisa Krause: (Meat Manager/Supervisor) (775) 721-4625 Kathryn Kimball: (Co-worker) (775) 835-9404 Christina McDarment: (Employer) (775) 721-0291
- Key Carrier at Save Mart Supermarkets
3 years, 9 months at this Job