To secure a position with a company and work with professionals who are goal and team oriented and are committed to the betterment of the local community. RECENT EXERIENCE
FORT MILL SCHOOL DISTRICT, FORT MILL, SC AUGUST 2012 - PRESENT
• Support the classroom teacher daily, execute lesson plans, & create an encouraging classroom
• Received Support Staff of the Year award nomination by Administration & school faculty - 2017
• Chosen by Administration over past 2 years to support newly hired Kindergarten teachers
• Mentor & trainer for newly hired assistants over past 4 years
• Gold Hill Elementary Substitute teacher 8/12 - 8/14
- KINDERGARTEN ASSISTANT at FORT MILL SCHOOL DISTRICT
- VICE PRESIDENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at MBNA AMERICA
- at MBNA AMERICA
- VICE PRESIDENT IMPLEMENTATION & AUDIT at MBNA AMERICA
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - HUMAN RESOURCES
Part-time assistant in the general studies kindergarten classroom
- Kindergarten Assistant at Ohr Chadash
- Nursery Teacher at Preschool of the Arts
- Teaching Assistant at St. Elizabeth School
7 months at this Job
- Master's in Public Health - Community Health and Education
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
1st grade, Kindergarten Assistant Everyday Math, Responsive Classroom
- 1st grade teacher, kindergarten assistant at Clairbourn School
- Second Grade, Teacher at Clairbourn School
- First Grade, Teacher at Clairbourn School
- Fourth Grade, Teacher at Clairbourn School
9 months at this Job
- AA - Interior Design
- Bachelor's - Art
- AA - Art
Assist in providing individual and small-group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs
of kids' intellectual abilities.
• Assist establishing and maintaining standards of child behavior.
• Prepare instructional materials; conduct learning exercises with small groups of children
• Help plan daily and long-range lessons and activities.
• Provide escort and assistance to children as necessary; collect and display suitable material for educational displays; help with decoration rooms.
• Take necessary precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and other facilities.
• Perform a variety of assistance tasks such as photocopying, filing, answering the telephone, etc. as required.
• Perform related work as required.
- Kindergarten assistant, Providence kindergarten at providence kindergarten
- Customer Service Manager at Central Heat Douala
- Teaching Assistant at University of Douala College
- Student Intern-Industrial Engineer at Cameroon Railway Company
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Manufacturing and systems - engineering o
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
My job in preschool is basically about taking care of children, clean classrooms and assistant teachers.
- Kindergarten Assistant at Preschool of America
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer science
I currently an Assistent in Kindergarten.
- Kindergarten Assistant at Teddy Bear Day Care
8 months at this Job
- High school
Assistant teacher in mixed age pre k and kindergarten classroom. Licensing specialist in charge of organizing requirements for the State of Oregon.
- Kindergarten Assistant at Cedarwood Waldorf School
- Co-Director, provider, teacher at Tuliptree Preschool, Elm House
- Owner, provider at Caterpillar Care In Home Daycare
- Assistant Manager, Server at Vita Cafe
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - Curriculum and instruction
- Bachelor's - Liberal Studies
• I assist the kindergarten teacher in whatever she needs.
• I take the students to specials, lunch and monitor during lunch, and the bathroom. I assist in teaching at times, file papers, help students one on one, copy papers, prepare materials for the following day and week, participate in conferences, etc. I was observed teaching a lesson very recently and all administrators gave me high reviews.
- Kindergarten Assistant at Horizon Science Academy
- Head Start Lead Teacher at Alta Head Start
- Title 1 Teacher (K-5th) at Summit Academy Elementary
- Title 1 teacher at Youngstown Academy of Excellence
at this Job
- BA - Elementary Education
Keep students safe in classroom and outside environments. Performs diverse tasks for teacher(s), including clerical support, classroom management and document coordination. Provide individual students with personalized educational, behavioral and emotional support. Maintain effective frameworks, standards and requirements. Develop and implement skill-building activities focused on [Language Arts], [Math] and [Artwork].
- Kindergarten Assistant at ROSEWOOD ELEMENTARY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Kindergarten Interventionist at ROSEWOOD ELEMENTARY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Youth Activities Counselor at DISNEY CRUISE LINE
- Lead Teacher at FREEDOM MONTESSORI
7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - COMMUNICATION AND DANCE
• Assisted students with sound, word and letter recognition using various teaching methods
• Created art projects with students practicing and developing their small motor skills
• Worked directly with lead teacher to guide and assist daily curriculum for 22 students
- KINDERGARTEN ASSISTANT at Clairbourn School
- CABIN COUNSELOR at Camp Newfound
- NEW STUDENT COORDINATOR at Dormitory Board, Principia College
- MANAGER OF MEN'S RUGBY TEAM at Principia College
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - EDUCATIONAL STUDIES