I worked as a stocker for 7 years then moved to industrial cleaning then became a kitchen porter for a retirement home i also worked as a kitchen porter re-stocking kitchen goods and tool and light cleaning
- Back or house stocker/ kitchen porter at Toys R us/ Baywood retirement center
6 years, 7 months at this Job
In this position, I am responsible for: -Coordinating the packing of delivery and take-away orders. This role requires communication with the chefs and front of house. -Various light kitchen work -Processing the incoming dishes and kitchen utensils with a dishwasher -Storing dishes and kitchen utensils in the designated areas.
- Kitchen Porter at Pho 91
- Web Designer at Topical Magazine
- Waiter at Cantinetta Wine and Pasta
- Copywriter at Spotzer
2 months at this Job
- MA - Philosophy
Worked in both front and back of house, culinary and event management. Worked primarily in the kitchen but seized every opportunity to experience other aspects of the hospitality industry. I was fortunately to gain experience bussing tables, assembling and cleaning up after events, and enjoying guest interactions by serving on the buffet and occasionally banquet style.
- Kitchen Porter at Grande Event Center
- Station Chef/Kitchen Porter at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Some college - Hospitality
- High school
• Assisted with kitchen duties assigned by chef such as basic food preparation.
• Keeping the storerooms well stocked and organised at all times.
• Working as part of a team in a busy kitchen assisting in the day to day running of the catering area
- Kitchen Porter at Project Bar & Grill
- Operations Associate at JCPenney
3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Real Estate
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
• Operate an industrial dishwasher
• Ensure the kitchen colleagues have the dishes/silverware required and guests have clean dishes
• Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload
• Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner
• Ensure all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation and inventoried
• Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Other duties as assigned DMSI
- Kitchen Porter at Hotel Figueroa
- at Warehouse Unloader
- Warehouse Dockworker at Select Staffing
- Dishwasher at Revolution Foods
11 months at this Job
- - Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Responsibilities help supervisor set up food stand, setting up stanchions wash cooking utensils, gather empty trash,sweep and mop keep work space kitchen clean free of hazards Accomplishments received praise from supervisors and management for hard work during season Skills Used both verbal and written communication
- Kitchen Porter at Aramark Sports & Entertainment
- Auditor at RGIS Inventory Specialists
- Mailroom Clerk/intern at Baruch College Early Learning Center
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - general eduacation
• Served as a prep cook for various venues in the cafeteria
• Ensured that food was served and presented as per company standards.
• Ensured service counters were fully stocked to ensure sufficient supplies.
• Cleaned all cookware and service wares based on company procedures.
• Maintained kitchen area clean and safe.
• Reported any equipment repairs and maintenance problems to management.
• Unloaded shipments & used the manifest to check in all orders accordingly
• Assisted with cash drawer when needed
- KITCHEN PORTER at THE GREEN GRAPE
- IMS ASSOCIATE at WALMART
- PICKER at AMAZON
- CASHIER at FAMILY DOLLAR
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Job Details: Clean dishes, food preparation equipment, pots, pans, glassware, and cups by hand and by dishwasher. Mop the floor, empty out the trash cans, and spray off the cleaning areas. Help keep the kitchen work areas and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
- Kitchen Porter at Mars Hill University
- Sales Associate at New York and Company
- Resident Assistant at Mars Hill University
- Temporary Assistant at Novant Health Carolina Surgical - Randolph
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Theatre - Theatre
Duties: Washing area and keep kitchen tidy
- Kitchen Porter at
- Security Supervisor at Sunningdale Golf Club Sunningdale Essex
- Assistant Accountant at Defence Housing Society
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Communications
- - Community Radio Skills
- Kitchen Porter at SSP America JFK
- Summer Camp Counselor (Seasonal) at Cypress Hills Community Center
- Maintenance Assistant (Seasonal) at Community Board
6 months at this Job
- - Certified Automotive Technician