Kitchen Supervisor Chef
- Kitchen Supervisor at Atkinson’s Market
- Prep Cook/Dishwasher at Sun Valley Resort
- Cook/Dishwasher at Blaine Manor
at this Job
- - Certified Dietary Manager
- High school or equivalent
Kitchen supervisor/ cook/prep
- Kitchen Supervisor/Cook at Aramark
- Circle k at Circle K convenience store and gas station
- Aramark at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- None - None
- Some high school
Kitchen supervisor. In charge of doing orders, rotating/putting orders away. managing schedules and employees times. managing the line making sure everything goes out proper and on time.
- Kitchen Supervisor at Arooga's Grille House and Sports Bar
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Building construction technology
- Some college
I am a Kitchen supervisor at the Mahoning County Jail, My responsibilies are to direct inmates to their duties as kitchen workers making sure every meal is properly prepared and everything is also cleaned properly.
- Kitchen Supervisor at Summit Food Service
- Telemarketer at InfoCision
- Cashier/Sales Associate at TOMS King
7 months at this Job
I'm a kitchen supervisor and team player. I lead a group of 20-25 inmates to cook and prepare 3 meals a day to a med. Security yard of about 500 inmates and staff. Documentation of inmates attendance and work hours. Trained team of assigned duties and sanitation classes. Product Inventory control. Time management skills to complete final product in a preferred hour.
- Kitchen Supervisor at GEO Corrections and Detention
- Independent Consultant, professional cleaner at
- Customer Service Associate at Payless ShoeSource
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Ged - Entry
Worked from Dishwasher to position of Kitchen Supervisor. As Supervisor: Maintained food and produce orders. Create weekly employee schedules for kitchen staff Monthly inventory of product Food costs budgeting Projections of sales Food waste records
- Kitchen Supervisor at City Fire
- Barback/Busser- Seasonal at World of Beer
- Kitchen Staff at Evan's Prairie Country Club
- Accounts Recieving Assistant/ Office Assistant at The Villages Daily Sun
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business
Cook kitchen supervisor.
- Cook kitchen supervisor at Halves boiling point + grill
- Kitchen supervisor at Boiling Point Group, Inc.
- Cook 1 work #2 boiling point kitchen supervisor at Panda Restaurant Group #2 boiling point
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Being kitchen supervisor I am responsible for helping train other cooks when corrective action callls for it. Helping to adjust recipes and dishes when and where help is needed. Opening and closing the restaurant, making sure all daily duties are completed. Assuring product rotation, cleanliness and sanitization throughout the work environment. Efficiency in all line positions, preparations and meeting company quality standards.
- Kitchen Supervisor at Seneca Gaming Corporation
- Sous Chef at Providence Social
- Jr Sous. Chef at Hooch/Catch - Makati
- Advanced cook; Line Cook / Preparation / Butcher at Todd English's BlueZoo Restaurant
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Culinary arts - Culinary Arts
- Associate in Applied Science - Hospitality Management
Kitchen supervisor for inmates that work in kitchen at local jail.
- Kitchen supervisor at Kellwell Food Management
- Line Cook at Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant
- Event Specialist at Advantage Solutions
- Bindery Worker at Innovative Staff Solutions
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school
As a Kitchen Supervisor; my duties can include everything from opening & closing the restaurant, running the line, bulk prep in the back, put away orders, entering shift reports into Shiftnote, line-check, etc. Basically ensuring that the needs of the customers, employees, and my employer are adequately met. As a Traveling Trainer; On a day to day basis, I am responsible for training in new BOH hires at my home location (currently Union Station), and have trained in everyone from dishwashers to line cooks, prep cooks, and chefs. I also ensure that all the food leaving the line is up to the current company standard as far as plating/presentation, proper & safe execution, recipe specifications, flavor profile, etc. & safety/health expectations are exceeded. When I am opening a new, out-of-state location, I've been one of the few traveling trainers responsible for ensuring that the BOH team is fully prepared for peak business levels by the grand opening of their new location. When out-of-state, beyond the general training, as a traveling trainer I've been responsible for properly representing & communicating our company ethos to the new team members, and for contributing observations/insights to the future growth of Next Door.
- Kitchen Supervisor/Traveling Trainer at The Kitchen Next Door - Union Station/Glendale
- Line Cook at The Kitchen Next Door - Union Station
- Delivery Driver/Warehouse at The Perfect Petal
- Cook/Dishwasher at Thai House
at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies