Management, administration, and development of Knowledge Management projects in collaboration with legal, IT and administrative staffs in U.S., European and Asian offices. Leading major Confluence wiki platform upgrade project requiring close collaboration with Knowledge Management lawyers, directors and paralegals, IT and Graphics Department. Managing all technical operations of the firm's internal and external wikis using Confluence wiki platform. Advising legal staff on organization, formatting and populating their wiki spaces. Training entire user base in advanced wiki content creation and applications.
• Leading technical support, administration and user instructions for HighQ extranet platform. Demonstrate extranet sites to partners and clients. Build practice-specific sites in collaboration with lawyers and paralegals.
• Initiated and led collaborative projects to select vendors and implement firm-wide video-hosting platform and departmental project management solution.
• Built deal, precedent, and discussion Notes databases to capture, leverage and distribute the experience and expertise of legal staff. Selected firm's intranet content management software and trained users. Supported firm's proprietary attorney work assignments system. Lead development of document assembly application. Built client intake Access database for Pro Bono Department while working closely with a family advocacy organization.
- Senior Knowledge Management Specialist at Cleary Gottlieb Steen and Hamilton LLP
- Product Technology Manager at Matthew Bender
- Database Design Analyst at Matthew Bender
- Indexing Manager at Matthew Bender
18 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming
- Master's - Library Science
• Developed written documentation to record company-wide job processes.
• Participated in projects to improve company operations.
• Developed and implemented corporate project of knowledge management in SharePoint 2010
• Ensured the alignment and standardization of knowledge management in Quala international locations (7 countries)
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Quala S.A
- Project Assistant (Administration/Finance) at Quala S.A
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Adult Education
- B.A. - Industrial Engineering
• Responsible for the implementation and set up of the new CRM Oracle Service Cloud product in the Call Center. Successfully implemented multiple organizational enhancements, within Knowledge Management Team with the Email and Chat integration.
• Was responsible for collecting business requirements, creating business rules, agent profiles, queues, standard texts and scheduling of reports based on information gathered during discovery sessions with various stakeholders in the bank.
• Support cross-functional teams with systems and identify areas of support; designed standards texts and templates for Email and Live Chat support teams.
• Work with developers to design and perform UAT testing and update agent desktop workspace with features for optimal function for Call center agents.
• Used in-depth knowledge of Oracle Rightnow to create robust, actionable reports that enabled improved service level.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Cenlar Federal Savings Bank
- eService Operations Manager at Bath & Beyond
- Contact Center Manager, Card Services at Bank of America
- Web Editor (Internship) at NYC TV
3 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - International Business/Political Science
Customer Experience - Unified Knowledge Management; Project and production work. Lead the team in problem solving issues with the residential pricing data, by analyzing and validating the data in InfoPro and Compass, and ensuring that content aligns and is accurate. Assist KM Analysts by organizing, reconciling and condensing data. Independently handle major projects requiring follow-through, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. Add new contracts, link calendars and supporting documentation to SharePoint using Compass, Excel and Dreamweaver. Address Compass KM Requests Inbox emails when necessary. Collaborate with team members to gain consensus when starting and working on new projects. Identify KM documentation for contracts and service areas and work with GIS Data Analytics and Division POC's to resolve GIS boundary and/or attribute exceptions. Communicate with divisions validating information, rates, and codes.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Republic Services
- Contractor at Republic Services
- Contractor Financial Services firm at
- Client Services Manager at Business Enterprise Mapping, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
-Responsible for a back-end knowledge base that provides a universal encyclopedia for all employees and stakeholders working on Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Game of War, and Mobile Strike. -Performing initial client assessment and analysis to begin research process. -Created boardroom multimedia presentations that are video and text sync'd for enhanced understanding. -Liaison between Live Operations departments, Design Departments, Quality Assurance, and customer service. -Proficiency in using JIRA, Confluence, and Zendesk. -Handling tickets with JIRA, routing incidents to correct departments. -Active directory administration of groups, users and workstations -Worked with other departments to resolve issues. (engineering, application support, tech services, facilities, etc) -Installed and configured proprietary software. -Achieved accolades as well as bonuses and raises based on performance. -Excelled in a self managed work environment. -Used Microsoft Office and Google Sheets/Docs to record work data. -Handled outages of different systems through email and JIRA notifications and alerting the on call employee dealing with the affected system. -Point of contact for all floor agents, Vendors employees, and management working on Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Game of War, and Mobile Strike. -Providing leadership, direction and information with utmost proficiency and accuracy. - Used Abobe Photoshop to make detailed graphics and imagery pertaining to training achievements and company clothing.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at
- Senior Subject Matter Expert at TELUS International
- Election Machine Programmer at Clark County
- Assistant Manager at Smith's Food & Drug Centers
3 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts
· Administering the use of a wiki to store procedures. Advise on creating a Knowledge Management System, KMS, practice to develop procedures that would preserve corporate knowledge and enhance decision making of the organization · Administering processes and technical solutions for the identification, categorization, review, maintenance, management, and retirement of articles, information and data · Creating a style guide to consistently present content via an attractive and organized interface. · Assisting departments or individuals in bringing content and creating a taxonomy · Partnering with internal stakeholders to gather information, feedback, and approval to create tools such as dashboards for job specific roles to allow users in quickly access common procedures
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Production Manager at PDK Commercial Photographers dba Bernstein Associates.
- Photographer at Manpower
- Exhibition Coordination, Archivist, Studio Assistant at Leonard Freed Archives
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BFA in Photography - Photography
- Associates of Liberal Arts - Computer Science and Math
• Transform the USAF Air Education and Training Command (AETC) business processes; lead a team of researchers and US Air Force Personnel to build and implement a knowledge management strategy from the ground up.
• Build, evolve, and maintain a repository of research on best practices, gathering information from a variety of external stakeholders including government, commercial industry, and academic institutions
• Train and educate Air Force members, including senior leaders, on how to manage relevant knowledge using tools such as SharePoint and MilSuite, and create relevant procedures
• Ensure easy access to best practices and promote sharing of information and innovation across a wide range of stakeholders
• Compare and analyze collaborative platform capabilities, e.g., Slack, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, APAN, etc., and design and implement web sites to enable networking and information sharing between DoD and Non-DoD agencies and organizations
• Assess knowledge management tools and technologies, and recommend best options for knowledge management
• Develop web-based portals to meet a broad array of stakeholder needs
- Knowledge Management Specialist at ICF
- Deputy Director, Operations (Deputy Commanding officer) at United States Army - 84th Training Command, USAR
- Director of Knowledge Management (KM) at United States Army - US ARMY CENTRAL
- Deputy Director, Training and Exercises; Chief of Simulations & Contracting at United States Army - US ARMY CENTRAL
1 month at this Job
- - Project Management
- Masters - Information Technology (Summa Cum Laude)
Develops, fields, implements, executes, and sustains an overall Air Force Nuclear, Command Control and Communications Center Knowledge Management strategy. Responsible for content management for knowledge based systems supporting Air Force Nuclear Command, Control and Communications programs. Promotes knowledge sharing through the organization’s operational business processes and systems, by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the information systems, and improving integrations among information systems in the organization, to facilitate seamless exchange of information across systems. Recommends policies and procedures for development and improvement of KM systems. Provides guidance, advice, assistance, direction, and capabilities on a wide range of systems, KM, web-based applications and administrative issues to facilitate knowledge sharing across all AFNC3 programs. Identifies requirements and initiates requests for resources needed to meet goals and objectives. Determines appropriate recommendations for unresolved or questionable problems and performs follow-up actions. Researches and determines or recommends appropriate actions or interpretation of issues that impact assigned programs. Coordinate, organize, and plan cyberspace operations strategies to ensure effective operations and secure information networks.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Air Force Nuclear Command, Control & Communications
- Knowledge Management Project Manager at Directorate of Communications
- Command FOIA/PA Manager at Directorate of Communications
- Program Manager at 307 Bomb Wing
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
- Associates of the Arts - Accounting
- Associates - Information Management
• Developing external knowledge base for client-facing self-service portal, reducing call and case volume
• Editing internal knowledge articles for accuracy and relevancy to ensure client satisfaction
• Aggregating large case volume data and constructing Salesforce analytic reports and dashboards to determine client article need
• Work collaboratively to produce company-wide content for knowledge sharing
• Maintains multi-state knowledge of criminal dispositions and legal proceedings
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Asurint
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Asurint
- Criminal Records Processor II at Asurint
- Receptionist at City of Twinsburg
8 months at this Job
- MA - Criminal Justice
- BS - Integrated Health Studies
• Performed as a contractor writer at American Express working 100% remote from home.
• Positioned on a global KM team that uses digital tools to communicate with each other and internal customers.
• Responsible for updating documents used by Customer Care Professionals who serve American Express Card Members; doc types include procedures, benefits, reference, and policies.
• Used Oracle Knowledge, Microsoft Office tools, Dreamweaver, and Cisco digital virtual tools.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at American Express/Mindlance Recruiters
- Sr. Technical Writer at NBC Universal/Rose International
- Sr. Governance and Standards Analyst-IT Division at Walmart Home Office
- Adobe Enterprise Subject Matter Expert at Walmart Home Office
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Journalism