Norwalk, Connecticut (February 2011-January 2019)
• Gathered information through research and coordination with Legal department to update applicable state mandated customer correspondence to maintain compliance.
• Liaised with mail vendor to ensure accurate correspondence format and timely mailing.
• Assisted Compliance department with ascertaining sent correspondence to resolve an escalated issue/complaint.
• Coordinated with Marketing and Sales departments to determine consumer target areas to efficiently meet multiple deadlines and timetables.
• Operated multiple data management systems to manipulate, as applicable, communicate, and quality check customer data accurately and concisely.
• Implemented mail merge when necessary and utilized best judgment practice in divulging highly sensitive information. Knowledge Management Specialist
• Develop a thorough understanding of business needs, market-specific nuances, and customer perspective and leverage KM platform accordingly.
• Gather requirements to develop and maintain content in support of new marketing and sales initiatives
• Post and announce mail drops and relevant details in a timely manner
• Document sales and service agent SOPs and best-practices using standardized content format
• Utilize content management rules and knowledge of agent and customer experience to determine relevance and positioning of material
• Improve agent and customer experience and content effectiveness by leveraging knowledge of Marketing, Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Compliance and other departments
• Attend sales and service calibrations and leverage KM platform to effectively communicate observations
• Attend operations, compliance, and customer service meetings to stay abreast of changes that impact customer-facing teams
• Observe quality control measures and maintain consistency in KM platform with content formatting using established style guide
• Ensure content is always current and that updates are made and announced in an efficient and timely manner
• Facilitate continuation training using KM platform content as a reference North American Power, Norwalk, Connecticut (con't) Knowledge Management Specialist
• Prioritize and manage workload in a high-volume environment in order to meet deadlines
• Develop an ability to be extremely flexible, self-managed, creative and resourceful Customer Operations (Team Lead) and Support
● Provide exceptional follow-up proficiency to resolve customer issues.
● Utilize best practice to resolve first call resolution when dealing with customer issues.
● Employ time management skills according to company protocol and guidelines.
● Assist with sales teams with devising state specific training manuals
● Maintain and monitor customer record database
● Handle customer service escalations
● Facilitate customer service training and perform quality assurance monitoring to ensure company standards are met.
● Support regulatory department by gathering state- specific information in order to expedite application processes.
● Calculate budget amounts for bill ready customers and work with utilities to implement.
● Perform quality assurance calls regarding our door to door and telemarketing sales channels by devising a points structure to gauge agent performance and selling tactics.
● Establish an internal A/P system via vendor communication and devise a master vendor and banking information list.
● Interface with utilities regarding operational issues, e.g, cancel / rebill, EDI transactions, rate codes, etc..
● Serve as point of contact with sales, marketing and supply departments regarding operational and customer issues i.e., complaints, daily enrollments, and rate classes.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at North American Power
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Member of the IT/Knowledge Management team responsible for the successful implementation of Email and Live Chat interface of Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC) in the bank.
• Used OSvC to design business rules, standard texts, templates and create robust, actionable ad-hoc reports based on information gathered during discovery sessions with various stakeholders that enabled improved service level. Trained staff which led to efficiency in contact center.
• Worked with developers and QA to perform UAT testing on recently launched Loan Portal with 120+ websites, to provide guidance to product owners, marketing teams, and executives regarding how customers will react and how the business will be impacted by the design of a given product or feature
• Knowledge of agile methodologies, change management and updating agent desktop workspace with features for optimal function for Call center agents.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Cenlar Federal Savings Bank
- eService Operations Manager at Bath & Beyond
- Contact Center Manager, Card Services at Bank of America
- Web Editor (Internship) at NYCTV
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - International Business/Political Science
Worked remotely from Home office Responsible for process, procedure and strategic content on new internal Knowledge Management sites. Developed and maintained accurate content based on analysis of product releases, legislative updates, product enhancements and internal service models. Optimized business processes and issues through the building / authoring of knowledge articles for internal associates into a streamlined and searchable Knowledge tool for ease of access and usability. Collected, analyzed, interpreted and organized technical and diverse data required for problem identification and troubleshooting issues for associates supporting external clients. Involved in translating technical information into easy to follow steps. Monitored usage and performance; created monthly analytical reports for executives to monitor both real-time and historical measurements. ( Using Excel, Word and Tableau tools). Analyzed search results and clicks to help determine best use for tags/keywords which enabled users to quickly find the most accurate content. Collaborated with team and business units to determine needs, best practices and the best tool to keep currentwith future changing technology. Trained support associates for best use of Knowledgebase and troubleshooting ADP enterprise applications. Developed long-standing relationships with Subject Matter experts and collaborated on Knowledge Management content needs.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at ADP
- Technology Consultant at ADP
- Implementation Specialist at ADP
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
-Responsible for a back-end knowledge base that provides a universal encyclopedia for all employees and stakeholders working on Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Game of War, and Mobile Strike. -Performing initial client assessment and analysis to begin research process. -Created boardroom multimedia presentations that are video and text sync'd for enhanced understanding. -Liaison between Live Operations departments, Design Departments, Quality Assurance, and customer service. -Proficiency in using JIRA, Confluence, and Zendesk. -Handling tickets with JIRA, routing incidents to correct departments. -Active directory administration of groups, users and workstations -Worked with other departments to resolve issues. (engineering, application support, tech services, facilities, etc) -Installed and configured proprietary software. -Achieved accolades as well as bonuses and raises based on performance. -Excelled in a self managed work environment. -Used Microsoft Office and Google Sheets/Docs to record work data. -Handled outages of different systems through email and JIRA notifications and alerting the on call employee dealing with the affected system. -Point of contact for all floor agents, Vendors employees, and management working on Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Game of War, and Mobile Strike. -Providing leadership, direction and information with utmost proficiency and accuracy. - Used Abobe Photoshop to make detailed graphics and imagery pertaining to training achievements and company clothing.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at
- Senior Subject Matter Expert at TELUS International
- Election Machine Programmer at Clark County
- Assistant Manager at Smith's Food & Drug Centers
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
• Assists with SharePoint and Records Management for S4 Inc and DoD enterprise
• Supports the consolidation/clean-up of sites prior to public release
• Assists with reconstructing and improving current sites; many include customized web parts/apps; archiving of records
• Assists with the development of monthly reports also includes charts reflecting overall program status, graphical presentation including explanation of trending analysis and mitigation strategies for management and customer
• Supports supervisor in addressing day-to-day requests (e.g., permission requests, fixing broken links, creating/updating lists and libraries, updating content on pages and reconfiguring permissions and sites to optimize performance and user independence capability
- Knowledge Management Specialist at S4 Inc
- Data Implementation Specialist at CaptureRx
- Noncommissioned Officer In Charge-Knowledge Management at USAF, Dyess AFB
- Highly analytical and process-oriented data analyst at United States Air Force
9 months at this Job
- - Airman Leadership
Create documentation, training, and communications for Provider Data operations and staff. · Update and create new materials for 16,000 document support and training repository. · Develop style guides, approach, and materials for new provider data management system. · Create and disseminate weekly documentation communications to entire organization.
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Cigna
- Senior Systems Training Specialist at K12
- Lead Instructional Designer at Language Arts
- Senior Instructional Designer at EDMC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - (MA), Instructional Design & Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), English / Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Psychology
• Key player in assisting IT, pricing, product, digital and knowledge teams on a large data analysis and data standardization project encompassing all CRM and pricing data for residential, commercial and industrial services.
• Assisted KM Analyst and division managers by creating multiple HTML documents for time sensitive acquisition project
• Collaborated with KM analysts, Division contacts, and GIS team members to migrate pricing data from approximately 10,000 residential documents to a Salesforce database
• Worked with knowledge team to validate pricing and contract information for all residential documents within the CRM
• Utilized multiple applications to verify residential data; including Infopro, Salesforce, SharePoint and GIS mapping
• Troubleshoot and review mapping data
• Make updates and corrections to live content in SharePoint environment, follow up with division points of contact and others as needed
• Effectively respond to ad hoc requests and escalated issues regarding timeline, priority, and service center issues
• Create and assist in creating job aids for team to use to reach goals of information accuracy, error reduction and driving standardization
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Republic Services
- Temporary Content Analyst, Republic Services at Kelly Services
- Director of Member Services at Minnesota Social Service Association
- Manager, Member Services and Information at Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS)/The Harrington Co
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy - Philosophy
Knowledge Management Specialist and Lead Trainer for (OIT) Office of Information Technology
Manager Name Ridwana: On Request Achievement:
• I created an innovated ways to save time and money for the, Office of Information Technology training team, by creating a data report that improves new employee learning; resulting in a 50% reduction in time and money.
• I developed an online training courses that resulted in high approval ratings for employee development.
• I was promoted in the first six months from lead Application specialist to Lead Trainer, because of my affective public speaking and written skills. Now I construct knowledge Manuals and classes to instruct Federal employees.
• I developed 20 training manuals based on client needs and led bi-weekly training sessions for Management and staff for cohesiveness collaboration. Responsibilities - Create and maintain content applicable to an electronic web-based system to support loan program management - Work with business partners to understand requirements and build solutions to meet those needs. - Create courses and technical based manuals to teach and demo new and seasoned users the functionality of the HHS Application. - Gather, edit, and document content as well as translate raw data to well defined and comprehensive content. - Ensure existing content remains up-to-date, relevant, and accurate. - Ensure timely submission of documents and course materials. - Performed user acceptance testing (UAT) of the application for updates to the system. Bi-weekly. - Design demo's and courses for over 5,000 internal and external users in a classroom setting or adobe connect sessions. - Create off Cycle training request and be available for desk side training for all users. - Create Go Animate videos for external users applying for grants that cannot attend in class courses on the HHS campus. - Conduct roundtable meetings for good working relationships and communications. Incorporate roundtable discussions for feedback in a time manner and send out weekly reports to all attendees. - Regulate reviews and refine procedures and polices ensuring that they are user friendly. - Use JIRA for agile projects. - Mentor and teach new employees how to teach HHS staff as a quality assurance specialist
- Knowledge Management Specialist and Lead Trainer at Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Business Management Analyst at FDA
- Application Support specialist at Center of Medicaid and Medicare Services
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Project Management
Established and implemented new procedures for the IT knowledge base for the foundation. Created continuity within the site by collaborating with subject matter experts as well as the former owners of the site. By communicating effectively, I was able to implement a universal format that is user friendly and more efficiently enables users to obtain information. Successfully applied workflow settings within the environment to ensure that all knowledge added to or updated in all areas of the foundation were properly recorded and communicated to the team to ensure readiness and awareness. Point of contact via phone and ticketing system to aid users in tier 1 and 2 functionality; Password Resets, Hardware Fixes, Application troubleshooting,
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- WLAN Technician at Prowess Consulting LLC
- Account Manager at ARMI Inc
- Satellite Systems Operator at U.S. Army
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Developing external knowledge base for client-facing self-service portal, reducing call and case volume
• Editing internal knowledge articles for accuracy and relevancy to ensure client satisfaction
• Aggregating large case volume data and constructing Salesforce analytic reports and dashboards to determine client article need
• Work collaboratively to produce company-wide content for knowledge sharing
• Maintains multi-state knowledge of criminal dispositions and legal proceedings
- Knowledge Management Specialist at Asurint
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Asurint
- Criminal Records Processor II at Asurint
- Receptionist at City of Twinsburg
10 months at this Job
- MA - Criminal Justice
- BS - Integrated Health Studies