Knowledge Manager, consultant through Talon Professional Services
• Create web-based articles and video demos for ITSM knowledge base (ServiceNow).
• Develop style guidelines and editorial processes for all business-facing knowledge articles.
• Schedule and coordinate knowledge gathering sessions with subject-matter experts.
• Work with other staff writers and knowledge contributors to coordinate article reviews.
- Knowledge Manager at Prudential
- Technical Writer at Bank of New York Mellon
- Technical Writer Consultant at Prudential
- Technical Writer Consultant at Novartis Pharmaceuticals
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
- Certificate - Web Design
- Certificate in CompTIA Security+
As a Knowledge Manager/Trainer on the Workplace and End-User Technology Team of the IT Services Transition Division of Marriott International, I served on a project to incorporate the knowledge and user data of a newly-acquired hotel chain into the MI information technology network of end user computing services including back office systems, conferencing and collaboration, desktop security, directory services, email and messaging, end user devices and operating systems and virtualization. My tasks completed include:
• Designed a division-wide knowledge management framework using existing applications and systems for users to access knowledge, and for admins to manage it.
• Created and implemented a knowledge management plan, taxonomy, policies, procedures and workflows including a service catalogue, service design packages, knowledgebase, knowledge article templates and process documentation. Documentation Management
• Created taxonomy, logged and tagged all existing documentation.
• Authored a set of standardized templates for departmental and team-level policies, procedures, communications, reports and end user and service desk knowledge articles.
• Using applications from the Microsoft O365 suite of collaboration tools, I managed the validation of existing division documentation and authored or updated, streamlined and reformatted all end user support documentation including procedures, how-to's, FAQs, user resource guides, admin guides, quick reference guides and training handouts, along with Tier 0 - Tier 3 service desk knowledge articles.
• Setup and configuration of ServiceNow knowledgebases to store and manage knowledge including review/approval workflows, article review/update/retire auto-notifications, user access by role.
• Managed and executed the migration and cleansing of existing documentation from HDX into ServiceNow.
• Processed end user requests for the submission of articles to the knowledgebase. Event Management
• Coordinated and hosted monthly events to showcase and promote collaboration and knowledge-sharing tools from the Microsoft O365 suite including event scheduling, setup, event promotion, performing demos and onsite training sessions.
• Authored event promotional materials including posters and articles for publication in various company newsletters.
• Authored a "How-To" guide using OneNote detailing how to coordinate and host the monthly events including a roster complete with artifacts of past events, event photos and attendee numbers, checklists for managing each phase of event coordination, a tracker for event feedback, lessons learned and contact info for vendors. Training
• Created demos and authored training handouts for MS Sway, MS Planner, MS OneNote, SharePoint Online and others.
• Authored training materials using PowerPoint presentations, PowerBi charts,
• Performed onsite training sessions for Microsoft O365 tools, via Skype for Business real-time screensharing or broadcasts for "Train-the-Trainer" sessions on various system integration projects, e.g., email migrations, loyalty programs integration.
- Knowledge Manager/Trainer at MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL
- Contract Knowledge Manager/Sr. Technical Writer at FREDDIE MAC
- JIRA-Confluence Admin/Knowledge Manager at AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION (ASEE)
- Freelance Writer (100 at STARTECH, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Some Coursework Completed - Computer Science
An innovative company providing IT support services to the Government, including the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, U.S. Army and Navy.
• Responsible for daily maintenance of knowledge documents in the Department of Veterans Affairs' Service Desk Manager ticketing system.
• Conducts training for Knowledge Management staff.
• Generates business intelligence reports for determining review statuses of knowledge documents.
• Communicates business intelligence report findings with management and staff to promote a cleaner knowledge base.
• Participates in on-boarding meetings for various Department of Veterans Affairs locations soon to be using Service Desk Manager.
• Manages a series of regular knowledge document cleanup projects driven by current master controls and processes.
- Knowledge Manager at INTRATEK COMPUTER INCORPORATED
- Technical Writer at MICROMERITICS INSTRUMENT CORPORATION
- SENIOR TECHNICAL WRITER at SAGE
- TECHNICAL WRITER (CONTRACT) at SIEMENS ENERGY AND AUTOMATION
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications / Psychology
Created onboarding guides and job aids for new employees. Executed plan to bring a new audience into the knowledge management tool. Initiated a knowledge cafe to learn and share information about the direction of USAA's knowledge management program.
- Knowledge Manager at USAA
- HR Analyst - Knowledge Management at Coca-Cola Business Services North America
- Writer, Editor, Senior Editor at Bright House Networks
1 year at this Job
- Certificate in Six Sigma
- Bachelor of Arts - Technical Communication
I work as Knowledge Management Specialist AFSC 3D0X1. My duties consist of SharePoint administration, Records Management, FOIA, and Privacy act programs.
- Knowledge Manager at Air Force
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Information Systems
- Associate - Business Administration
I am responsible for overseeing process, documentation, and projects related to knowledge management, training development, transition management, business analytics, and quality assurance (of service desk agents). I interactive with clients daily, whether in formal meetings, or one on one communication.
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGER at ONSHORE OUTSOURCING
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at ONSHORE OUTSOURCING
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - YOUTH AND FAMILY MINISTRY
My time at iMobile3 was spent between two roles:
• Designing HTML based projects for white-label business websites.
• Coding and Structuring all website projects for optimal performance.
• Collaborating with Partners on design and needs for requested projects.
• Design and maintain Knowledge Base for white-label products. Technical Writing:
• Create documentation and guides on product features.
• Generate release notes for upcoming version of releases.
• Create Knowledge Base documentation for product.
- Knowledge Manager at iMobile3
- Account Manager/Customer Support at KeHE Distributors, LLC
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Information Technology
- High school Diploma
Promoted knowledge sharing through the organization's opera- tional business processes and systems by, among others, strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the infor- mation systems. Planned and or- ganized collaborative tools, such as working sessions, to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among business partners. Produced pol- ished, user-friendly new content from rough outlines submitted by business partners. Maintained legacy documentation according to evolving editorial standards.
- Knowledge Manager at Cigna
- Marketing Coordinator at Providii
- International Admissions and Outreach Specialist at Franklin University
- Teaching Assistant at Katy Independent School District, Behavior Transition Program
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Slavic and East European Studies
- Bachelor's of Arts - History and Anthropology
Certified Scrum Master. SharePoint Site Manager and Army Learning Management System Course Manager for the Army Records Management and Declassification Agency - Information Management Office
• Army Learning Management System Course Manager for RMDA IMO, Serves as the department representative to the ALMS
• Monitor the courseware hosted on the Army Learning Management System (ALMS) and coordinate testing of the final courseware modules to include Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) conformance and ALMS, including creating digital user references, job aids, and completing playability testing, as well as user group specific training
• Create course documentation for training courses including screenshots, course map, letter of instruction, course details form, and answer keys
• Submit training modules and course documentation to ALMS
• Provide support and training on SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Pro
• Update SharePoint sites and permissions for 7 different departments and create photo slideshows and add announcements to home page
- Knowledge Manager III at Millennium
- Technical Trainer at Digital Management, Inc.
- Cleared Technical Trainer at InquisIT LLC
- Technical Training Specialist at QMII - Contracted to Coast Guard
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
• Manage the current knowledge management practices as well as design new knowledge distribution policies and encourage use of the new practices.
• Analyzing the effectiveness of the new knowledge management programs by observing its usage and evaluate its impact in terms of the organizational benefits.
• Interact with the staff members, unit managers and the clients. Act as a mediator to answer the queries of the clients and staff about the knowledge management products and practices.
• Utilize the knowledge base resources and design a training module for the staff and clients to help them access the knowledge management tools.
• Encourage the staff and employees to share knowledge effectively and efficiently.
• Training the leads and supports for the upcoming processes based on the transition items from the stakeholders.
• Assists in transitioning new processes and tools by attending client meetings and disseminating knowledge to the team.
• Works with the content writers ensuring the availability of Self-service articles for End Users.
• Creates Self-service and Support Agent articles for the team.
• Conducts the train-the-trainer sessions for internal Subject Matter Experts.
- Process Associate / Knowledge Manager at Genpact Services LLC Phil
- Technical Support Professional at
- Process Executive at First Source Solutions
- Escalations Manager at Aegis PeopleSupport
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism - Broadcast Journalism