• Develop Knowledge Programs for Medical Center implementation
• Established with Project Management the first Medical Center Military Project Knowledge Management Office
• Coordinate with Executive staff, business requirements and methodologies to support enterprise project development including reporting and analytics
• Led executive teams as the Scrum Master ensuring process and product success
• Coach knowledge program processes and standards guiding project managers and general manger in the implementation of enterprise onboarding platform Medical Center wide
• Coordinate Agile practices as Scrum Master, removing barriers, facilitating procedures and sustaining overall knowledge quality
• Formulate and deploy long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies
• Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the Knowledge Information Technology infrastructure and Information Technology systems
• Managed the identification, capture, categorization and sharing of information and knowledge for all stakeholders internal and external
• Developed business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for Information Technology spending and initiatives
• Develop lean management requirements for all hardware and software upgrades, review request for compliance with stated requirements, and make the appropriate award
• Coordinate development of applications for support to ensure business alignment processes, tactical planning, and strategic vision
• Coordinate regular information gathering from staff, including data, presentations, photos, and documents, and ensure that they are complete and available to all staff in a timely fashion
• Act as a subject matter expert and project manager for knowledge management initiatives, assisting leadership in planning ongoing strategy and planning for a three to five-year organizational strategy
• Lead ongoing knowledge assessment activities, including gap analysis and direct strategic learning activities required for ensuring staff awareness and participation
• Implement strategies across the organization to enhance the use of organizational knowledge in offices.
• Manage historical data repository and file management systems while creating an improvement plan for institutional knowledge management platform
- Knowledge Manager at Inter-Opt
- Corporate Trainer /Consultant at Patnaude Group / Winners Group LLC
- Director at Patnaude Group / Winners Group LLC
- Independent Contractor at Wounded Warrior Project Training Transition Academy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems / Project Management
- Masters of Management and Leadership - specialization Strategic Management/ Business Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration specialization Business
Publications and Forms Manager FOIA/Privacy Alternate Manager SharePoint Services Records Management Services
- Knowledge Manager at USAF
- Tanning Consultant at Ultratan
- Lifeguard and Swim Instructor at Mascoutah Community Pool
- Cashier and Sales Associate at Toms Supermarket
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
- Some college - Information Management
- Bachelor's - Biology/Secondary Education
As a Knowledge Manager/Trainer on the Workplace and End-User Technology Team of the IT Services Transition Division of Marriott International, I served on a project to incorporate the knowledge and user data of a newly-acquired hotel chain into the MI information technology network of end user computing services including back office systems, conferencing and collaboration, desktop security, directory services, email and messaging, end user devices and operating systems and virtualization. My tasks completed include:
• Designed a division-wide knowledge management framework using existing applications and systems for users to access knowledge, and for admins to manage it.
• Created and implemented a knowledge management plan, taxonomy, policies, procedures and workflows including a service catalogue, service design packages, knowledgebase, knowledge article templates and process documentation. Documentation Management
• Created taxonomy, logged and tagged all existing documentation.
• Authored a set of standardized templates for departmental and team-level policies, procedures, communications, reports and end user and service desk knowledge articles.
• Using applications from the Microsoft O365 suite of collaboration tools, I managed the validation of existing division documentation and authored or updated, streamlined and reformatted all end user support documentation including procedures, how-to's, FAQs, user resource guides, admin guides, quick reference guides and training handouts, along with Tier 0 - Tier 3 service desk knowledge articles.
• Setup and configuration of ServiceNow knowledgebases to store and manage knowledge including review/approval workflows, article review/update/retire auto-notifications, user access by role.
• Managed and executed the migration and cleansing of existing documentation from HDX into ServiceNow.
• Processed end user requests for the submission of articles to the knowledgebase. Event Management
• Coordinated and hosted monthly events to showcase and promote collaboration and knowledge-sharing tools from the Microsoft O365 suite including event scheduling, setup, event promotion, performing demos and onsite training sessions.
• Authored event promotional materials including posters and articles for publication in various company newsletters.
• Authored a "How-To" guide using OneNote detailing how to coordinate and host the monthly events including a roster complete with artifacts of past events, event photos and attendee numbers, checklists for managing each phase of event coordination, a tracker for event feedback, lessons learned and contact info for vendors. Training
• Created demos and authored training handouts for MS Sway, MS Planner, MS OneNote, SharePoint Online and others.
• Authored training materials using PowerPoint presentations, PowerBi charts,
• Performed onsite training sessions for Microsoft O365 tools, via Skype for Business real-time screensharing or broadcasts for "Train-the-Trainer" sessions on various system integration projects, e.g., email migrations, loyalty programs integration.
- Knowledge Manager/Trainer at MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL
- Contract Knowledge Manager/Sr. Technical Writer at FREDDIE MAC
- JIRA-Confluence Admin/Knowledge Manager at AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION (ASEE)
- Freelance Writer (100 at STARTECH, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Some Coursework Completed - Computer Science
- Knowledge Manager at Wipro
- Senior Knowledge Management Engineer at Epicor Software Corporation
- Knowledge Management Content Analyst III at Independence Blue Cross
- Knowledge Management Content Analyst II at Independence Blue Cross
1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Health Policy and Administration
As a technical writer/knowledge manager, worked across multiple departments and levels of management across regions to create/update policy, process, and communications for internal and external customers. Worked with team members from across the globe, including Europe, Japan, and China. Managed projects focused on content preparation for game and business initiative launches including Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and GDPR. Provided change management analysis for policy and process updates in regards to internal and external customers. Administrated team tools, including Jira, Confluence, and Salesforce. Created architecture for how knowledge management team would process incoming work.
As a technical writer/knowledge manager, worked across multiple departments and levels of management across regions to create/update policy, process, and communications for internal and external customers. Worked with team members from across the globe, including Europe, Japan, and China. Managed projects focused on content preparation for game and business initiative launches including Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and GDPR.
Provided change management analysis for policy and process updates in regards to internal and external customers. Administrated team tools, including Jira, Confluence, and Salesforce. Created architecture for how knowledge management team would process incoming work.
- Knowledge Manager at Blizzard Entertainment
- Game Master / CS Champion at Blizzard Entertainment
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA IT Management
- Bachelor's - BFA, Studio Arts
Demonstrate ability to assist SharePoint collaboration users Configuration
• Establishing, utilizing, and maintaining sites;
• Organizing documents in SharePoint
• Implement solutions using out-of-the-box SharePoint features and capabilities
• Troubleshoot end user issues to root cause and complete and/or coordinate fixes
• Manage and maintain SharePoint collaboration knowledge-base
• Assist with the development and provision of training to end users
• Prepared SharePoint and users for Migration to SP online
• Lead the development, implementation, and enculturation of the organizational Knowledge Management (KM) framework, strategy, policies, process, and procedure
• Develop and execute the SharePoint Governance Plan.
• Provide SharePoint architecture and content management support.
• Develop and maintain the Process Asset Library.
• Develop and deploy Office Communicator capability
• Provide workforce with user training on SharePoint, PAL, Office Communicator, and other tools.
• Support design, development, and implementation of automated Requirements Management,
Demonstrate ability to assist SharePoint collaboration users
- Senior knowledge Manager at Culmen International, LLC- DHS/NSD
- Sourcing and Pre-Recruiting Lead at Tyche Consulting, LLC
- Knowledge Manager at Advanced Systems Development Inc
- Senior Knowledge Management Analyst, DA-IIS / ARCYBER at Fulcrum IT
10 months at this Job
- Associates - General Studies
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice - Homeland Defense
Defense Intelligence Agency - Knowledge Management Division
• Provided Knowledge Management and Organizational Development support to analytic development team, providing risk, content and knowledge management strategies, which informed the program management plan of the overarching analytic transformation initiative
• Conduct program analysis to identify policy and strategic alignment with department objectives, agency guidance, defense policy, and the national intelligence program
• In collaboration with senior leadership and functional managers conduct gap analysis to identify knowledge objectives in line with overarching mission objectives.
• Lead the development of division-wide knowledge management strategy, communication plan, along with key performance indicators to monitor delivery of KM objectives
• Initiated cross-directorate knowledge management community of practice, as well as focused communities of purpose to identify best practices, empowering functional managers to achieve annual program goals
• Deliver formal presentations and briefings to senior Customers, as well as leadership development brown bags open to all staff, military, and contractors on site
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGER / COMMUNICATIONS LEAD at CACI International Inc
- FUNCTIONAL ANALYST/ PROJECT COORDINATOR at CACI International Inc
- PROJECT MANAGER at TAG CONSULTING
- BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST at EAGLE RAY, INC
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ECONOMICS
Achieved a demonstrated record of success, marked by a promotion to a position of increased influence, authority, and accountability.
As Senior Knowledge Manager, fulfilled a key leadership role in the Knowledge and Proposal Manager Center, providing support, documentation, and resources to the global sales organization. Lead the development of internal websites and content that serves as the foundation for sales support assets, featuring tags to enable the efficient search and retrieval of information.
• Effectively managed the InfoBuilder and e-Proposal tools. Applied skills in WebTrends and Sawmill to analyze web traffic.
• Solicited feedback and recommendations for improvement by executing an annual survey of over 6000 sales and sales support employees to gauge the effectiveness of the sales tools, and formed focus groups to gain more detailed insight. Leveraged the results of surveys and focus groups to improve the overall user experience.
• Served as the architect of a library of 40 online training videos for the Sales department as well as employees in support roles, developed using Adobe Captivate.
• Orchestrated and executed the tSpace project, leading the adoption of an internal social media tool and coordinating training. Established templates and Wiki spaces for multiple groups and held Lunch & Learn sessions, conference calls, and other training for over 2000 colleagues, garnering the Service Excellence Award.
• Recognized with the Key Contributor Award for two consecutive years, reserved for the Top 10% of employees.
- Senior Knowledge Manager at AT&T Corporation
- Knowledge Manager at AT&T Corporation
- Web Application Manager at Bellsouth Systems
- Resource Consultant to Web Application Manager at Bellsouth Systems
9 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
PACE-IV Contract – Peerless Technologies Corporation July 2017 - Present NASA Glenn Research Center (GRC) Cleveland, OH 44135 Business Knowledge Manager Specialist (Business Analyst) Strategic Technology Partnerships (STP) Level III Project Office and Level II Program Office Space Technology Research Grants (STRG) Level II Program Office
• Work with partners to understand needs and requirements by establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
• Design, develop, and manage databases using clean data structures for directorate programs
• Collection of database requirements for data management system design and build
• Provide recommendation for implementation approaches
• Provide guidance for implementation of data management capabilities
• Analysis and database management of existing systems; including new queries, reports, and archiving of data
• Facilitation of data entry and reporting functions using database queries (SQL based)
• Development and maintenance of various Web-presence capabilities for programs
• Collection of web-based capability requirements from program managers; interfaces with agency-wide and external partner participation
• Guide implementation of web-based capabilities development utilizing WordPress, Drupal, and HTML coding
• Manage existing web-based capabilities, including maintenance and archiving
• Development of Knowledge Management and Reporting Processes for programs
• Perform business intelligence investigations to provide in depth look at potential partners.
• Design, development, and creation of Asset Maps where data is used to create Geographic Information System (GIS) maps to provide visualization, analysis, and interpretation of data in an effort to understand how STP can address the economic development needs by technology infusion into the Great Lakes/Mid-west region.
• Provide relevant recommendations of data trends noted in monthly analysis of metrics
• Design, building, and maintenance of programmatic websites using WordPress, Drupal, html, java, and other languages applicable to the application.
• Apply Agile software development principles for software development to ensure requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams in an effort to promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continuous improvement, while allowing for rapid and flexible response to changes occurring during the development process.
PACE-IV Contract – Peerless Technologies Corporation July 2017 - Present
NASA Glenn Research Center (GRC)
Cleveland, OH 44135
Business Knowledge Manager Specialist (Business Analyst)
Strategic Technology Partnerships (STP) Level III Project Office and Level II Program Office
Space Technology Research Grants (STRG) Level II Program Office
- Business Knowledge Manager Specialist (Business Analyst) at Peerless Technologies Corporation
- Business Support Specialist at Alcyon Technical Services, Inc. (ATS)
- Vice-President of Organizational Management at MC Madness Fastpitch, Inc
- Quality Assurance Manager at Power Direct - (Company No Longer in Business)
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Studies with Business Focus
• Managed 30+ network access documentation requests for base squadron network use
• Reviewed 10+ Air Force Instruction (AFI) publications for Global Strike Command Base units
• Assisted Security Forces with exercise training to help improve base defense and security response actions; identified 20+ vulnerabilities through this procedure
• Contributed to a joint base operation involving the security, synchronization of takeoff amongst 4 military bases of B2 bombers; documenting the events of the exercise
- Knowledge Manager at United States Air Force
- Joint Chief of Staff at United States Air Force
- Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner at United States Air Force
1 year at this Job