• Collect and review AML documents in accordance with the current KYC Policies and create and build KYC due diligence profiles for each new/onboarding and review client.
• Relate closely with compliance on documentation issues, fraudulent or suspicious activities identification, sanctions or embargo issues or negative news triggered during enhanced due diligence.
• Deep attention to details especially as it relates to reading and understanding audited financial reports of different companies in different industries, funds prospectus, memorandum and article of associations and other incorporation document.
• Perform Enhance Due Diligence via Lexis-Nexis, Google, World Check, DDIQ and various other platforms, whilst ensuring due diligence KYC process is consistent for both global and different countries' local standards.
• On time and clear communication with relevant stakeholders, and progress workflow monitoring
• Manage project deadlines and resources, communicating with client management on process improvements and implementation, therefore contributing to daily processes and procedures update.
- KYC Analyst at Genpact- Societe Generale
- Process Executive at Societe Generale Global Solutions Centre
- Officer at Scope International Private Limited Subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Commerce
Worked with clients and internal partners to obtain all necessary support documentation to ensure completion of KYC records. Perform independent check of KYC information provided by the Banker and Officers. Completed the collection of FinCEN documents. Lead special projects to resolve issues around high volume populations. Identified red flag situations and escalating in line with policy and procedures. Ensured appropriate and confidential handling/sharing of sensitive information.
- KYC Analyst at J.P. Morgan & Chase
- KYC Compliance Analyst at Genpact
- Brokerage Operations Representative at Fidelity Investments
- Transaction Processing Representative II at Fidelity Investments
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Prefill Account opening documentation based upon input from Bankers or Directly from the client.
• Research existing and onboarding client with related parties to ensure updated due diligence and CIP are enforce based on firm-wide guidelines and US Patriot Act regulations.
• Validated all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and ensure high quality and timely completion of all client level due diligence requirements at the onset and renewal of client relationship
• Conducted the fulfillment of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and know your Customer (KYC) Requirements.
- KYC Analyst at Aston Carter
- Global Compliance Analyst at Aston C. JP Morgan Chase Corporation & Investment Bank
- OFAC Verifier/Funds Transfer Specialist at ApTask
- Package Handler/Trainer at Laser Ship
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Management
Perform scheduled screenings on pre-existing clients on a global scale; engage in market research and client outreach to verify information on record is accurate.
• Utilize a risk-based approach for each client to ensure individuals and entities are KYC-compliant; exhibit sound judgment and thorough reasoning when escalating individuals /entities to the Financial Crime team, including politically-exposed individuals.
• Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
- KYC Analyst at Barclays Bank
- BSA /AML QA Analyst, UAT (Consultant) at Mega ICBC International Bank
- AML Analyst, FIU Post Investigations Team (Consultant) at CITIBANK NA
- AML Analyst and Investigator at K2 INTELLIGENCE LLC
11 months at this Job
- - Sales Advantage Course
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Management
• Analyzed negative news and politically exposed persons (“PEP”) and prepare written analysis and recommendations for major financial industry client.
• Fully and clearly documented performed due diligence including all pertinent facts and information to support result.
• Conducted research and provided advice on new customer alerts within KYC files
• Reviewed, resolved and/or further escalate alerts and other adverse news screens.
• Analyzed key processes to identify concerns and/or efficiencies and prepare possible solutions/ strategies.
• Responsible for the preparation, aggregation and upload of screening and alert reports, and supporting documentation used to address the alert into the appropriate customer record;
• Aided in the revision and maintenance of alert review, ensuring quality control of over 200 alerts per week.
- KYC Analyst at eClerx
- Corporate Accounts Associate at America Works
- Marketing Operations Coordinator at ITAC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in International Criminal Justice - International Criminal Justice
- Associates of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Perform new client adoptions and periodic reviews for clients by confirming KYC data requirements, collecting relevant KYC information, undertaking research via internal and external sources, and gathering and analyzing KYC documentation in accordance with regulatory and the Bank's AML policy requirements
• Classify clients from a risk and regulatory perspective
• Undertake KYC due diligence reviews in a timely manner, as per the Bank's policies
• Analyze AML risks associated with the client; potential risks and operational issues should be identified and escalated as appropriate
• Work effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and that the respective responsibilities are understood, agreed, and escalated where required
• Identify 'red flag' situations and escalate in line with the Bank's policies and procedures
• Appropriate and confidential handling / sharing of sensitive client data
• Ensure KYC documents are indexed and loaded in the document image system that validate the risk profile for the customer
• Implement any required change in static data and resolution of any matters arising from the review
- KYC Analyst at Deutsche Bank
- at Citizens Property Insurance
- Litigation Assistant at Zwicker and Associates, PC
- Certified Legal Intern, Felony Division at Office of the Public Defender Charlie Cofer, Fourth Judicial Circuit
4 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- B.S. - Business Administration Management
Manage KYC process from end to end by the research of customer records, verification of account purpose and legitimacy, analysis of transaction activity for +1000 large and middle-market corporate customers to mitigate money laundering risk, potential legal, regulatory or reputation risk, reduced the overall risk exposure by 15%
•Monitor and investigate existing credit lines for large and middle-market customers by performing financial statement analysis and provide KYC verification prior to renewal or amendment of credit facilities, RCF and securities products
• Work with management team, actively seek opportunities to increase automation process from end to end, which benefit wider team; contribute ideas and participate in efforts to further improve and streamline the process, which reduced 20% documents preparation and saved 30% time
• Evaluate financial strengths of credit worthiness of customers to support relationship managers; provide reports of risk rating summary by performed financial and industry analyses for new to bank customers.
- KYC Analyst at HSBC BANK
- Summer Research Analyst at LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP
- Credit Analyst Intern at CHINA EVERBRIGHT BANK
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Finance
- Bachelors of Science - Economics
• Assisted in administrative projects to retrieve missing customer documentation based on new policies and procedures
• Uploaded reviewed files into internal systems and documented everything
• Followed closely policies and procedures
• Established standards and requirements, collecting information to meet and satisfy banking projects
• Processed Standard, Medium and High Risk reviews and also Special Category Client
• Familiar with Global Standards policies and requirements and FATCA analysis
• Communicated to respective banking representative missing required items on accounts while performing periodic review
• Updated KYC requirements for all types of accounts using the most up to date procedures
• Supported banker with high net worth clients, providing an exceptional experience for their banking relationship
• Performed enhanced due diligence on clients and underlying entities as needed
• Experience with systems such as LexisNexis & World Check to perform due diligence
• Built strong network of contacts within the industry
• Experience with Client On boarding with NNM of 500 MM+ for Domestic (USA) clients and Global Private Banking clients (All Convertible Jurisdictions, Mexico, Panama, Japan, China and United Kingdom)
- KYC Analyst at HSBC Private Bank
- CDD Compliance Analyst LATAM at Standard Chartered Bank
- KYC Analyst/ Relationship Officer at HSBC Private Bank
- Teller 2 Summit, NJ branch at Citibank N.A
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
• Dealing with EMEA corporate clients & Financial Institutions this includes both new clients and conducting reviews on existing ones
• Working on a range of clients which include low, medium and high risk
• Collect and verify information and documentation obtained from reliable/approved public sources or provided by client owner/business unit
• Conducting Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media screening on appropriate clients and related parties, as required and defined by Client Lifestyle Management procedures whilst using appropriate systems as Dow Jones and Factiva
• Gather information to conduct analyst reviews including 4eye and providing necessary guidance and training
- KYC Analyst at Commerzbank AG
- Quality Assurance KYC Analyst at Lloyds Banking Group
- On-going and On boarding Know You Customer (KYC) Analyst at Small Medium Enterprises (SME)
- Customer Service Agent at Vanquis Bank
1 month at this Job
- Advanced Certificate in AML - AML
- Diploma - Business
• Financial Services
• Banking * Overall support for Agents in the negotiation and gathering of KYA documentation * Conduct risk based investigative searches using 3rd party sources and internet to understand the nature and purpose of the client's accounts * Manage daily/monthly queue of high risk client profiles and produce/update risk memos * Identify and recommend solutions to issues impacting Risk and Controls * Performed research and analysis of identified complex/high risk customer candidates through public records, media or other research tools. Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) * Communicated with branch staff to obtain additional information/documentation for Customer Identificion Program (CIP) * Maintain a working knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering efforts, USA PATRIOT Act and OFAC * Analyze and complete periodic reviews of high net worth client's accounts, such as: trusts, private investment companies, non-profit organizations, and individuals * Partnered with the client facing teams to collect required legal documents and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal policies * KYC and AML subject matter expert for KYC due diligence teams * Implemented complaint reporting system (various levels: management, senior management, executive, board of directors) for both Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank * Developed complaint reporting including root cause and trend analysis, high regulatory and/or reputational risk complaints and themes. Reporting to all levels of leadership * Drafted and reviewed FDIC and State Attorney's General complaint responses * Assisted the Division with various aspects of routine regulatory responsibilities, drafting legal memoranda, attending hearings, and assisting with various research topics * Provided assistance to internal and external customers by providing accurate and timely reporting of financial information Employment History Western Union (via US Tech Solutions) KYA Specialist Catalyst Secure Legal Analyst Charles Schwab (via Experis) AML Analyst Huntington National Bank AML Investigator JP Morgan (via Robert Half) AML/KYC Onboarding Officer Alliance Data Senior Compliance Analyst Ohio Department of Commerce Legal Intern Nationwide Retirement Solutions Financial Services Representative
- KYC Analyst at Western Union
at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History