• Oversight onboarding activity to provide expert advice on AML/KYC, perform reviews of AML/KYC activities such as client profiles and related metrics, identify data quality issues, and monitor resolution.
• Review client relationship profiles and related/required account/client documentation to assess the risk of the client relationship and ensure the risk rating is appropriate, accurate and provides detailed responses and explanations to support the disposition of the AML risk review.
• Perform root cause analysis and identify solutions and best practices.
• Manage KYC QA activities for new and existing business and multiple remediation efforts concurrently within designated timeframes and quality standards.
• Knowledge management for KYC policy, procedures, and training material updates and changes, train on-boarding teams. Ensure KYC policies and procedures are accurate and comply with regulatory requirements.
• Partners with management to establish and update KPIs for on-boarding processes, monitors performance to identify significant areas of concerns and oversees actions necessary to address issues.
• Ensure high quality standards are maintained for KYC and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) casework conducted by KYC Analyst
• Will assist in identifying problem areas and risks associated with processes and make recommendations to improve quality of KYC analyst file work
• Participates in periodic team meetings to report on the status of the reviews and pending questions and the development and implementation of review policies, checklists, goals, objectives and procedures.
• Assist the LOB in providing input to ensure risk data is captured, risk mitigation strategies and controls are developed, and appropriate reporting mechanisms are in place. Assures adequate processes and procedures are in place to effectively monitor and manage risk.
• Ensure appropriate data available to produce defect reports on a regular basis
- AML/KYC Analyst QA Analyst at SunTrust Bank
- Sr. AML Investigator at Capital One Bank
- AML/KYC Analyst at Bank of America
- Financial Fraud Analyst at Wells Fargo
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance - Finance
- High School Diploma
• Research, analyze, collect, capture, and address all essential aspects of KYC
• Promptly respond to queries and assist with problem-solving
• Maintain customer record data via request, data anomaly reports, and remediation
• Coordinate directly with bank stakeholders to obtain relevant KYC requirements.
- KYC Analyst at MUFG
- Research Analyst at Sila Wealth Advisory
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Corporate Finance
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
- - CFA Research Challenge
Conducts complex data analysis using AML management tools and systems to detect patterns and trends consistent with money laundering and terrorist financing activity. Documents analysis details within case management tool system. Ensures Know Your Customer requirements are properly implemented and sustained. Performs KYC due diligence and contacts customers as required. Collaborates with other AML and fraud staff to support AML and fraud investigations across multiple lines of business. Briefs investigators and senior business management on risk factors and findings. Research, analyze and investigates trends related to member transactional activity. Prepares regulatory investigative reporting associated to complex AML cases in compliance with BSA/AML/KYC procedures. Performs thorough analysis of evidence; assesses veracity of information compiled to include documentary materials, and results of interviews to develop investigative conclusions. Applies knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC, KCY and other AML regulations/statutes. Working closely with senior compliance officers covering KYC Advising the business in connection with AML activities.
- KYC Analyst at Bank Of America
- AML KYC Analyst at USAA
- AML Investigator at Genpact
- Underwriter at Nationstar/Mr. Cooper
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Advanced analysis to determine compliance with laws, rules and regulations to determine the legitimacy of proposed activity for potential bank business customers. Responsible for investigation of customers who warrant EDD due to high-risk factors. Tasked with training of new hires and ex-patriot trainees from Japan. · Ensure overall quality and accuracy of client files through KYC quality control. · Review of KYC documentation for onboarding and account opening processes. · Act as a compliance subject-matter expert in regards to compliance issues. · Involved in project management which require organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once and work collaboratively with people at all levels of bank organization. · Member of projects designed to implement, maintain and enhance the KYC compliance program · Conduct negative news searches for new/existing clients. When necessary, draft adverse news assessments. · Provide daily review of system for information breaks in static data. Also keep track of upcoming periodic review deadlines and PATRIOT ACT expirations. · Escalate relevant matters to compliance officer in necessary situations. · Assist with matters relating to regulatory matters and examinations. Participant in KYC-related training programs and seminars.
- KYC Analyst at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Compliance Analyst at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- AML Consultant at Navigant
- Attorney at Burton Blatt Institute
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- - Business Administration
• Responsible for reviewing all existing relationships to reflect changes in the customer's behavior, activity profile, and derogatory information that impact AML risk for client
• Conducted enhanced due diligence on periodic KYC reviews on a risk based perspective
• Executed online screenings of clients through COSIMA, Factiva and Google for negative news and potential reputations risks
• Process transaction reports for account holders
- KYC Analyst at UBS
- Global Banking FATCA Analyst - Due Diligence at HSBC
- Cost Basis Tax Analyst at Fidelity Investments
- Tax professional at H&R Block
1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- BS - Finance
Independent research and evidencing of customer information and documentation
● Adjudication of information and alerts related to Politically Exposed Persons, Adverse Media and Sanctions
● Risk Rating generation and ability to independently apply enhanced analysis skills in order to provide an informed AML KYC recommendation to the Line of Business relating to customer risk
- KYC Analyst at BMO Capital Markets
- Compliance Analyst at J.P Morgan Chase
- at The Wrecking Club
- Client Account Manager at Albourne America LLC
9 months at this Job
- Graduate Diploma of AML - CTF
- Bachelor of Commerce - Marketing
- Master's - Applied Finance
Manage and maintain a portfolio of over 30 new and existing clients on a daily basics Provide advice to operations and client facing teams on FinCen CDD beneficial ownership rules. Review and validate KYC onboarding and remediation activity, related operational workflows, including investigations, escalations and client management system. Assist with new deals, refinancing, amendments, and acquisition financings. Coordinating KYC on all parties to loan agreement including Sponsor, Borrower, and Guarantors Liaise and coordinate pre-closing requirements with internal and external clients (i.e. Portfolio Management, Syndications, Credit, Loan and Agency Services, Finance, Legal, and Back Office Servicing) Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements, including Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money
- KYC Analyst at BNP Paribas
- Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Analyst at Laundering Act, Privacy Act, CIP, KYC
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Forensic Accounting
• Manage renewal cycles of due diligence forms with relationship management partnership
• Manage operational risk effectively through diligent awareness of risks
• Work closely with KYC Officers to ensure we update the DDF with the most recent org charts and financials
• Prepare summaries for the DDFs for the CDD and ADD sections.
- KYC Analyst at JPMorgan Chase Co
- Quality Control Analyst at JPMorgan Chase Co
- Compliance Analyst at Banco de la Nacion Argentina
- Investment Banking Intern at Macquarie Group
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance and Investments - Finance and Investments
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
• Research, analyze, and validate client data across source systems
• Collect, organize and input information into digital databases
• Screen clients and disposition negative news hits
• Work closely with Financial Advisors to ensure client information is accurate ELIZABETH NICOLE
• Document best practices and processes to assist peers and leadership team
• Knowledge and understanding of OFAC, BSA/AML, USA PATRIOT Act, and risk WILSON management requirements CPWM AML KYC ANALYST SOFTWARE SUPPORT ADMIN MONTGOMERY BANK DES PERES, MO
- CPWM AML KYC ANALYST CITI at Citi
- Help Desk at Business Analytics
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - FINANCE
As an AML Compliance and KYC Analyst I was responsible for ensuring compliance and effective operational risk controls in accordance with the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulatory standards and policies within Financial Intelligence. I conducted investigations of clients personal or business accounts, researched customer transaction history, and finalized my research with a detailed case analysis. Using internal systems and external tools I would mitigate customer risk in accordance with Citi AML procedures. This process was necessary to determine if a customers' alerted activity warranted escalation or if the activity was commensurate with reasonable banking behavior.
- KYC Analyst at Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance
- Paralegal at Law Office of David Lanigan P.A
- Bank Teller at Wells Fargo
- Customer Service Supervisor at Dicks Sporting Goods
1 year at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science - Political Science