I was a lab analyst an tested out the samples I was given
- Lab Analyst at Celenses
- Greenhouse Worker at Kerns
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Water Lab Analyst, Fractional Lab Analyst Tech IIA and IIB, Control Lab Analyst Tech I and II, Control Lab Utility Tester
- Lab Analyst at Conoco Phillips / Phillips 66
- Excel Contractor at Shintec
- Supply Administration Specializing in Finance, Senior Assistant Battalion Artillery Chief at United States Marine Corps
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Laboratory Chemical Technology
• Aliquot, screen, pool, and analyze inventories of biological material for quality assurance of nutritional biomarkers as a lab analyst of Lipid Reference Laboratory
• Operated and maintained ultracentrifugation and spectrophotometric instrumentation for sample preparation and analysis
- Lab Analyst at Centers for Disease Control, National Center for Environmental Health
- Lab Assistant at Savannah State University
- Lab Assistant at Marsh Vegetation Research Laboratory, Savannah State University
- Research Intern at Marsh Vegetation Research Laboratory, Savannah State University
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
• Lab Analyst at an oil refining facility. Accredited under ISO Standards: 9001-2008 14001-2004 and 17025-2006
• Translated, revised, proofread, adapted annual changes in several Standard Test Methods and created the SOP.
• Calibrated and operated Carbon / Sulfur analyzers (Leco SC144 y SC632).
• Determination of metals in organic matrix by ICP MS, P MS, AA MS, Ni Va Cu Na K Co Pt Fe Si
• Determination of hydrocarbons, Hydrogen H2S in refinery streams in gaseous phase by GC
• Determined traces of metals in fresh water, process water streams and waste waters. BOD, Cu Zn Pb Cr Ni Cd by Flame AA; As Hg by Hydride Generator, NH3, Cl-, Cyanides Thiocyanates, Hardness, Oils and Greases by extraction and Soxhlet, Silicon,
• Analyses performed using Metrohm Titrino, Titrando, Dosino, Coulometric KF titrators, EDXRFS (Horiba), Nitrogen/Sulfur Determination UVFS (Antek-PAC), PanAnalytical Venus Minilab, OC&ChD of Chlorine/Sulfur/Nitrogen (Mitsubishi POX-100). UV/Vis and AA Flame Spectrometry, Colourimetry, Stock Solutions
- Lab Analyst at Petróleos Mexicanos
- SAP Consultant at Delphi Automotive
- Technical Support at Lanier Professional Services
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - International Relations
Also worked at the same facility through Kelly Services since July, 2016 in a similar position when the company was owned by other companies: Medtronic, Covidien, and Cardinal Health. Lab Analyst
- Lab Analyst at Medtronic, Covidien, and Cardinal Health
- Tech II - Quality Assurance at
- Primary Analyst of pH at 8 East Tower Circle
- Environmental Specialist I at State of Florida Department of Health
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- AS - Cardiac Ultrasound Sonography
- BS - Science Education
- AA - General Studies
• Preform a wide array of lab analysis
• Lead co-workers in different tasks
• Apply my collaboration skills to participate in team projects
- LAB ANALYST at Environmental Labs and Services
- Sever/Bartender at LEOPOLDO'S PIZZA NAPOLETANA
- SECRETARY/OFFICE ASSISTANT at Environmental Labs and Services
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Mass Communication
Lab environment. Experience with blances, chemicals, safety procedures. Work with water and soil samples. Work independently and as a team. Work with deadlines.
- Lab Analyst at ALS Environmental
- Customer Service at Walmart
- Housekeeping Cleaner at Enviro-Clean Services, Inc
- Assistant Manager at 88 Cent Super Store
5 years, 4 months at this Job
• Microbiology analyst in the BSL-2 Protective Barriers lab. Works primarily with e. Coli and PhiX174 bacteriophage in order to test the resistance of personal protective equipment to bloodborne pathogens.
• Proficient in dozens of unique tests including aerobiology particulate testing.
• Adept in aseptic technique, plating, pipetting, membrane filtration, dilutions, incubation etc. Experienced working in sterile environment: laminar flow hood, BSC, and clean room.
• Leader in Protective Barriers quality among all analysts. 0 deviations and 2 lab errors in 2018.
• Leader of quality project group, responsible for collaborating and presenting quality improvement projects.
• Contributed to Protective Barriers revenue, 36% above budget for 2018.
- Lab Analyst I at Nelson Labs
- Marketing at Vortex Doors
- Client Service Representative at Abeo Anesthesia Billing
- Communications Assistant at Sorenson Communications
10 months at this Job
- BS - Biology - Chemistry Minor
All testing of influent and effluent water samples at the city water pollution control plant. Performing tests including but not limited to: fecal coliform, Biological Oxygen Demand, Ammonia, Phosphorus, and Total Suspended Solids. Additionally performing quality assurance testing both for the lab and State and EPA standards. Ordering, maintenance, and calibration of all lab equipment. Ordering and stocking of chemicals as well as their proper use, storage, and disposal. Maintenance of SDS. Recording of all data on bench sheets as well as use of formulas for result calculations.
- Lab Analyst at City of Commerce W.P.C.P
- Customer service and managerial tasks at KEY HOLDER
- TEACHER at HOPE SPRINGS CHRISTIAN LEARNING CENTER
- TUTOR at INDEPENDENT
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Biology
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - Anatomy, Sports Medicine
- - education
- Experience conducting EPA and NIST analysis of gas mixtures using FTIRs, Lab Packs, Gas Chromatographs, and process analyzers - Routine and emergency maintenance on lab equipment - Help train new lab analysts and blenders - Help maintain facility’s NTRM inventory - Office manager’s backup, which entails SAP; handle incoming orders, monthly and quarterly inventories, and customer questions - Work in blending, shipping, and cylinder prep departments as needed
- Lab Analyst at Airgas Specialty Gases
- Blender at Airgas Specialty Gases
- Plant Operator at Airgas National Welders
- Temporary Employee at National Welders Specialty Gas Company
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Geography