- lab chemist at Core carbons p ltd
- QC Chemist at SRI RANGANATHAR INDUSTRIES Pvt Ltd
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- msc - chemistry
LIMS Administrator: Clerical Duties to include logging in Oil field Samples, Validating Results, Email Reports, Expense & Inventory Reports, Order: Lab Supplies & Chemicals
- Lab/Chemist Technician at South Texas Nalco Champion/Ecolab Onshore Lab
- Medical Assistant Billing & Collections at Diabetes & Glandular Disease Clinic
- Medical Assistant & Scheduler at Stone Oak Women's Center OB/GYN Clinic
- Medical Assistant/Billing at Seven Oaks Women's Center OB/GYN Clinic
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistance
Calibrating and maintaining lab equipment, performing physical testing on different types of metal parts. Re-test lots to ensure products meet their quality standard. Operating thermogravimetric analysis, digital microscopes, scanning electron microscope, microstructure pictures, testing raw material, reclaim powder, hard metal, waste water, chemical analysis, etc. Logging testing result in SAP/Powder system. Gathering test result from carbon lab, powder lab and material lab. Generating thermal spray report. Disseminating information to quality manager.
Calibrating and maintaining lab equipment, performing physical testing on different types of metal parts. Re-test lots to ensure products meet their quality standard.
Operating thermogravimetric analysis, digital microscopes, scanning electron microscope, microstructure pictures, testing raw material, reclaim powder, hard metal, waste water, chemical analysis, etc. Logging testing result in SAP/Powder system. Gathering test result from carbon lab, powder lab and material lab. Generating thermal spray report. Disseminating information to quality manager.
- Lab Chemist at Kennametal
- Research Scientist at Kaohsiung Medical University
- Lab Assistant at KMU Hospital
- Quality Engineer Intern at Uni-President Enterprises Corporation
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science
- Master's - Medical Science
- Bachelor's - Biotechnology, Food science (Double major)
• Responsible for lab tests such as: Millipore Filter Analysis, Bicarbonate Titrations, Coupon Analysis, Solids Analysis, Asphaltenes Analysis, Unknown Analysis, Residual tests, Paraffin and Specific Gravity tests
• Basic knowledge of lab machines: XRD, ICP, IC, DSC, GC,FTIR, pH meters
• Work with field technicians to replicate field conditions and special requests for samples
• Maintains and organizes inventory of samples and chemicals within the lab and retain
- Analytical Lab Chemist at Clariant
- Summer Intern at Stonewall Consulting
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Petroleum Engineering
• Responsible for ordering including indirect materials, capital items (through eSAP), and chemicals.
• Responsible for bringing new equipment online.
• Brought new fuels/chemistry lab online and helped prepare lab for ISO17025/A2LA accreditation (2015-2016).
• Coordinate with OEMs for instrumentation set-up, initial training, and calibration.
• Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain instrumentation as necessary.
• Train colleagues on all instrumentation and SOPs.
• Independently analyze samples according to ASTM and ISO standards.
• Designed space for multiple labs.
- Lab Chemist/Team Leader at General Motors
- Chemist (Contract) at General Motors
- Leo Lecturer I (Adjunct Chemistry Instructor) at University of Michigan - Dearborn
- GMP QC Chemist I (Contract) at Cayman Chemical
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Biochemistry - Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Biochemistry - Chemistry and Biochemistry
Duration July 2008 - August 2013. JOB Responsibilities:
• Instruments Handling- Optical Emission Spectrometer(ARL-3460), Zwick UTM, Hardness Machine (Rockwell & Vickers) Manual as well as Digital.
• Analysis of chromic acid & Degreasing bath.
• Analysis of roll coolant of 6-Hi Mill.
• Analysis of CCL chemical parameters.
• Analysis of ECL chemical parameters.
• Analysis of Zinc & Gallume bath.
• Analysis of pickling acid like acid concentration & iron content.
• Testing of materials used for packing like HDPE woven fabric, LDPE sheet, corrugated paper, VCI paper.
• Testing of hardness, roughness, reflectivity etc.
• Basic knowledge of standards like ASTM-A792, A-792M, ASTM-A-924, A-924M, And ASTM-B-117.
- Lab Chemist at Bhushan Steel Limited
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - communication
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
- Lab Chemist II at SNC-Lavalin/Atkins Nuclear Secured, LLC
- Lab Chemist I at SNC-Lavalin/Atkins Nuclear Secured, LLC
- Certifying Scientist at LabSource, LLC
- Lab Instructor (Temporary employee) at Clemson University
2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Chemistry
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
• GC analysis for process samples % / PPM
• FTIR test to verify ethylene content
• Check percent solids / moisture content / TOC
• Perform all basic water treatment tests
• Run Melt Index to maintain product grade
• Additive testing using automatic titration
• Determine pellet quality /
• Run standards on equipment and troubleshoot any issues
- Lab Chemist at Noltex, LLC
- Lab Technician at Modern Polymer
- Lab Technician at Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Process Operator at Chevron Phillips Chemical
5 months at this Job
• Research, develop & QA/QC petrochemical products - including friction reducer & booster, guar slurry, crosslinker, gel breaker, xanthan slurry, scale inhibitor, biocide, lubricant, surfactant and etc.;
• Lead technical support of products, maintain lab equipments and conduct lab testing,
• Generate and maintain SDS for all chemicals and products.
- Lab Chemist/R&D Manager at Isomeric Industries
- Research & Technology Manager at Blue Ribbon Technology/C&J Energy Services
- Sr. Research Scientist at Shale Water Research Center
- Research Scientist at Rice University, Chemistry Department
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Doctorate - Polymer Chemistry
- Master's - Materials Science
- Bachelor's - Polymer Science and Engineering
-Responsibilities include performing visual assessments on semi-finished products; testing of raw materials and semi-finished products for environmental parameters including nutritional content; maintain cleanliness and chemical stock within the laboratory; inputting testing data into SAP
- Quality Control Lab Chemist at Haifa North America
- Quality Assurance Supervisor [Lead] at Premium Waters Inc
- Quality Assurance Technician at Premium Waters Inc
- Laboratory Analyst at Tindall Enterprises Inc
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Agronomy
- Bachelor of Science - Crop Science
- Associate of Science - Crop Science