Project Lead-PVT Testing Capability Development: development of a test chamber that determines pressure, viscosity, and temperature (PVT) of refrigerant & lubricant mixtures flowing through a test loop in an environmental chamber experiencing extreme temperatures. Engineering Standard (ES) Development: development and review of engineering standards used for in-lab instruction on how to perform specific tasks. Lead author of the material compatibility testing engineering standard to be used for all future compatibility testing. Next Generation Refrigerant Testing: chemical stability and compatibility testing of experimental refrigerants and lubricants via standard sealed glass tube testing (ASHRAE STD 97) and GC-MS analysis. Lab Management: facilitation of all chemistry related expenses while staying within a monthly budget and maintaining an inventory of all chemicals and related SDS's. Shipping and receiving management of test samples, consumables, and new lab equipment. Mentoring interns on various lab duties and instrumentation.
- Lab Chemist at Ingersoll-Rand
- Farm Laborer at River Brink Farms
- Contract Chemist at Ingersoll-Rand
- Chemistry Intern at Ingersoll-Rand
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Duties: Identifying unknown hazardous waste via Fingerprinting and labeling. Via Proper lab etiquette, we are able to provide the pH, volatile organic compounds(VOC's), Hydrocarbons aka flashpoint, specific gravity. In addition, quantification and qualitative data in samples with cyanide, sulfides, oxidizers, ammonium, and chromium. Side duties include weighing in/out trucks(certified weightmaster deputy), forklift, recordkeeping, training other chemist and personnel, and data entry. Summer 2017 (August 29-October 23) Baker Electric
- Lab Chemist I at Clean Harbors
- at Dr. Jianmin Zhong's ([email protected]) lab
- Foreman at
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Cell/Molecular
• Developed and implemented Quality Control processes and procedures in accordance with GMP's and regulatory standards.
• Supervised the Quality Department and all the related issues pertaining to the manufacturing processes.
• Assisted in the Product Development and managed the Method Development for a Modified Research Tobacco Product.
• Developed cost analysis for a Tobacco Compliance lab to generate quantitative results utilizing wet chemistry.
- Quality Manager/Lab Chemist at NASCO Products Inc
- Chemist at Imperial Tobacco Group LLC./Advanced Personal Resources, Inc
- Sample Lab Assistant at Mother Murphy's
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at Dr. Lott, Western Carolina University
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
• Responsible for the preparation of urine samples for drugs-of-abuse confirmation testing by Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
• Prepare all lab solutions for the use and maintenance of the Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometer, including the reference stock solution, and custom quality control stock solution, and 54-drug internal standard solution
• Prepare the calibrators, quality controls, and blanks for the Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometer
• Maintain lab inventory, including standards, chemicals, and general lab supplies
• Maintain compliance with CAP and CLIA regulations, including the scheduled testing and analysis of proficiency samples
• Train employees on safe and proper sample preparation, control and calibrator preparation, and chemical storage
• Manage specimen receiving, handling, and storing
- Clinical Lab Chemist at The Pain Center, PLLC
- Clinical Lab Technician at The Pain Center, PLLC
- Student Research Assistant at Wayne State University
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry and Chemical Biology
Check inbound raw materials and outbound finish products to make sure sample meets company specifications. My daily tasks consist of; making and running standards, analyzing samples, completing batch sheets. I order material for the lab and clean instruments. I have experience working with GC, HPLC, titration, pH, density.
- Quality Control Lab Chemist at Drexel Chemical Company
- Verification Specialist/ Invoicing at Unified Health Services
- Front Desk Agent at Hyatt Hotel
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
- Bachelor's - Biology
Working on Raw material analysis, titration, calibration of instruments, water analysis, purity of raw materials, preparation of volumetric solutions, specific gravity, solid contain, chealiting value of product, Documentation.
- QC lab chemist at Universal speciality chemicals Pvt ltd
- Lab Technician at Genus Breeding India Pvt. Ltd.
- QC chemist at Jaico interprises llP (Nicomate industry ltd)
1 month at this Job
- M.sc. - Biochemistry
- B.Sc.biochemistry. - biology
Research and develop coatings for flooring. Complete duties from research to on the market including production and regulatory restrictions and laws.
- Senior Lab Chemist at BETCO Inc
- Lab Manager at AkzoNobel
- Chemist at PPG Industries
- Chemist at BASF
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - chemistry
* Conduct analytical testing of cosmetic products, OTC, and Rx. * Review micro, physical and chemical data regarding raw materials, intermediates, and finished products. * Calibrate, operate and troubleshoot laboratory equipment. * Greate COA's and approve Raw materials, Bulk and Finished product using Oracle system. * Perform cleaning validations and verifications. * Revise SOPs, test methods, and GMP documents.
- QC Lab Chemist at GS Cosmeceutical
- Associate Scientist, Analytical R&D at Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Quality Assurance at Advanced Pharma CR
- Undergraduate Researcher at Florida International University
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
- Associate of Science - Laboratory Technology
Developing infrastructure for effective and efficient assaying of precious metals and alloys. Conducting technical analysis, reporting and refinement as per LBMA standards. Determining method of refining, sampling and assaying in lab environment. Oil processing ops to separate metals from dirt and impurities. Designing methods for testing and analyzing different types of samples. Creating standard operating procedures for various processes. Certified Chemical Hygiene Officer; Certified Radiation Safety Officer.
- Lab Chemist at Republic Metals Corporation
- Research Assistant at Lehigh University
- Teaching Assistant at Lehigh University
- Research Assistant at Warsaw University
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Chemistry
- MS - Chemistry
- Master's - Chemistry
• Served on a team and conducted experiments for product testing on existing trials
• Interpreted test results and developed nonstandard tests.
• Carefully reviewed test results for accuracy.
• Created worksheets and logged samples correctly into the computerized tracking system.
• Identified abnormal test results.
• Conducted quality control tests and directed test procedures.
• Performed initial client assessment and analysis to begin research process.
• Revised Chemical Hygiene plan for laboratory audit
• Performed Pet colony DNA Extraction on existing trails
• Developed protocols for new and existing methods
• Catalogue and disposed of freezer inventory
• Performed Fecal IgA extraction on existing trails
• Accurately inventoried lab chemicals and supplies.
• Performed Whole blood DNA extraction.
• Followed guidelines of the US food safety system.
• Performed bacterial and pathogenic test on sample received in lab
- Lab Chemist Intern at Nestle Purina
- Guest Services Representative at Parkwood Inn and Suites/ Holiday Inn Express and Suites
- Volunteer Recruitment Officer at KSU College of Ag
- Student Research Assistant at KSU Dept. of Plant Pathology
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science - Science only