Analytical Lab Chemist- Teknova Provide chemical analysis on raw materials and finished goods using analytical tools and problem solving skills. Currently running Agilent 1100 series HPLC with DAD and RID. May 2018-Current
- Analytical Lab Chemist at TEKnova
- Undergraduate Researcher at Vikse Lab
- Lab Manager at Vikse Lab
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Chemistry - Chemistry
• Developed and optimized analytical methods and quality control protocols in a DOE-regulated lab supporting a Class II nuclear facility.
• Developed and refined standard operating procedures and On-The-Job Training (OJT) materials.
• Defined instrument maintenance schedules and provided timetables for method validation/verification checks.
• Supported laboratory housekeeping, chemical storage, and chemical handling practices.
• Served as Shift Chemist responsible for management of lab and its technicians.
• Proficient in various lab related systems including: CANBERRA gamma/alpha spectrometers, PerkinElmer Tri-Carb LSC, ThermoFisher IC system, and Mettler Toledo autotitrators.
- Lab Chemist I at SNC-Lavalin/Atkins Nuclear Secured, LLC
- Certifying Scientist at LabSource, LLC
- Lab Instructor (Temporary employee) at Clemson University
- Doctoral Researcher at Clemson University
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Chemistry
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
Responsibilities Calibrate/utilize lab instruments for basic analysis Complete paperwork associated with analysis from drum sampling meeting all QA/QC guidelines Manage waste according to analytical results Final code waste for routing/billing. Collaborate with CSR 's.for profile and manifest resolution of non conforming waste.
- Lab Chemist at Clean Harbors
- Receiving Chemist/Back up Team Lead at Clean Harbors Environmental Services
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk/Lift Operator at Carlisle Syntec
- Machine Operator at Carlisle Syntec
5 years at this Job
from November 11, 2014 to March 6 2018 A 2017 as RO Plant Operator and water lab Chemist. At following sites
➢ Best way Cement Company Ltd.(WHR 12 MW) (Kallarkahar.chakwal)
➢ DG Khan Cement Company Ltd. (WHR 10 MW) Coal fired power plant
➢ Sulphuric Acid plant ( 100 ton) Fazal chemical shikhupura Now currenty I am working at AQUAR Ragia (Pvt.) Ltd. as a Senior Service Engineer
➢ Hamza Sugar Mills Power Plant.(15 mw ) Process water testing/treatment. ❖ All water analysis & chemical treatment for different water system and Monitoring chemical consumption and chemical efficiency. ❖ Cooling tower water analysis like pH, conductivity, TDS, Phosphate, Zinc, Chlorides, sulphates, total hardness, iron, free chlorine, bacteria, for engine & steam turbine & also monitor the corrosion rate of system. ❖ Boiler's water condensate, boiler feed water 7 steam analysis like pH, conductivity, TDS, Phosphate, sulphates, total hardness, iron, and silica CA hardness, dissolve O2 ❖ Testing of closed Circuits like as Ph, Tds, Nitrates, etc. ❖ Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant operateration & maintenance. ❖ Reverse Osmosis plant water analysis of raw water & soft water like (pH, TDS, Sulphate, Chlorides, total hardness, CA hardness, M-Alkalinity, SDI ETC.) ❖ For water softening plant of reverse osmosis plant. ❖ C.I.P cleaning of RO plants membrane. ❖ Corrision rate & Bio count monitoring. ❖ Back washing and rinsing softener plant ❖ Testing of Deaerator Water like as Ph., Tds, Silica, Iron, Total Hardness, M Alkalanity, Ca Hardness etc. Key Responsibilities: ❖ Controlling operation & parameters of RO plants. ❖ Lab testing of Raw water & permeate water. ❖ Inspect the service & repair components of RO plants including water intakes, pipe, water storage vessels', and chemical treatment equipment control & circulation pumps.
- A 2017 as RO Plant Operator and water lab Chemist at AQUA REGIA PVT LTD Water treatment Company
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma in Chemical Technology - DAE
Performing analytical lab exams to assure purity and quality of the chemical substance. Approving substances for Certificates of Analysis. Accomplishments
● Training interns in chemical safety and analysis
● Company presentations at industry conventions and refineries
- Lab chemist assistant at Nexeo Solutions
- Stocker at Costco Wholesale
- Company Representative at Hollister Co
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Duties: Identifying unknown hazardous waste via Fingerprinting and labeling. Via Proper lab etiquette, we are able to provide the pH, volatile organic compounds(VOC's), Hydrocarbons aka flashpoint, specific gravity. In addition, quantification and qualitative data in samples with cyanide, sulfides, oxidizers, ammonium, and chromium. Side duties include weighing in/out trucks(certified weightmaster deputy), forklift, recordkeeping, training other chemist and personnel, and data entry. Summer 2017 (August 29-October 23) Baker Electric
- Lab Chemist I at Clean Harbors
- at Dr. Jianmin Zhong's ([email protected]) lab
- Foreman at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cell/Molecular, chemistry
- Associate - Math, Chemistry
• Responsible for ordering including indirect materials, capital items (through eSAP), and chemicals.
• Responsible for bringing new equipment online.
• Brought new fuels/chemistry lab online and helped prepare lab for ISO17025/A2LA accreditation (2015-2016).
• Coordinate with OEMs for instrumentation set-up, initial training, and calibration.
• Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain instrumentation as necessary.
• Train colleagues on all instrumentation and SOPs.
• Independently analyze samples according to ASTM and ISO standards.
• Designed space for multiple labs.
- Lab Chemist/Team Leader at General Motors
- Chemist (Contract) at General Motors
- Leo Lecturer I (Adjunct Chemistry Instructor) at University of Michigan - Dearborn
- GMP QC Chemist I (Contract) at Cayman Chemical
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Biochemistry - Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Biochemistry - Chemistry and Biochemistry
• Responsible for running analysis on equipment lubrication oils such as ICP, viscosity, and particle count.
• Review QC data and verify quality of the tests.
• Work with outside labs to verify composition of unknown chemical samples.
• Review and index previous work orders.
- Lab Chemist at Energy Solutions
- Lab Tech II at Myriad Genetics
- Biotechnologist, Machine Operator at Cortec Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Science
- Associate of Arts - Science
- lab chemist at western sugar factory
- Sales Associate at Dollar General
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Performs titrations to determine plating tank concentrations; Wastewater analysis for cyanide and heavy metals using distillation, digestion, atomic absorption spectroscopy, UV-Vis spectroscopy, and ICP- Spectroscopy; Chemical storage and handling; experience with proper disposal of hazardous waste according to RCRA.
- Process Lab Chemist at Alcoa Fastening Systems
- Server at Famous Sam's
- Student at University of Arizona Academic Labs
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemistry