Preform daily environmental testing on powder coated panels to record and improve fade and corrosion resistance.
● Maintain salt spray and QUV machines.
● Formulate coating to meet the customer's specifications
● Run coating extruding, grinding, and sieving machines.
● Order lab equipment and ship powder samples to customers
● Develop and test new coatings.
● Work directly with customers and salesmen to provide a customized product unique to the needs of the application
- Lab Tech, Powder Technology at Lab Tech
- Line Lead Polywood Fabrication at
- Drivers Education Teacher at Wold Driving
- Lance Corporal at US Marines
10 years at this Job
- Bachelors Of Science - biology
- Associate Degree In Teaching - Teaching
Englewood, CO Laboratory Tech Laboratory Tech
- Lab Tech at Microbiology Lab Tech
- Office Assistant at AmeriTeach
- at Metropath
- at Kimball Genetics
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Food Science & Nutrition
- Associate of Science - Medical Laboratory Technology
- - Molecular Biology Lab Techniques
Performs duties as Lab Tech for the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. Test compounds for quality of productive and non-productive rubber for varies parts of the tire building process. Was able to quickly adapt and be proficient and get certified within the first 2 months of employment.
- Currently working as QA Lab Tech for Robinson Inovations at QA Lab Tech
- Shop Foreman at US Army
- Platoon Sergeant at US Army
- Site Manager at US Navy
5 months at this Job
Grain Lab Tech
- Grain Lab Tech at Montana Department of Agriculture State Grain Lab
- Weed Sprayer at Cascade County Public Works
- Lab Tech at Malteurop, North America
- BIOLOGY TEACHER at MSU-COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.S./B.S/MEd - Biology
Perform timely and quality x-rays. Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.Perform drug screens, urinalysis, phlebotomy and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories. Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to. Assist with general patient care when needed.
- X-ray/lab Tech at X-Ray/Lab Tech
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Biology
- High School Diploma
Performing routine/fasting lab draws. * Running CLIA Waived and CLIA performance Lab test/ preparing specimens for transport to outside lab facility. * PRN medical assisting, rooming patients, vital signs, performing injections, assisting with minor surgical procedures. * Doing inventory on all medical supplies and providing supervisor with list * Front desk / receptionist ..making appointments, answering phone calls, medical records, faxing and calling prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Phlebotomist/Lab Tech/PRN Medical Assistant at Lab Tech
- Mobil Phlebotomist at Lab Tech
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Medical Assisting/Phlebotomy
Im a lead Lab Tech at Cudd Energy Service, i am over the fluid side i am over the chemicals on location as well. if the engineer on location has any problems he comes to me with the information and i handle them.
- Lab Tech at CUDD Energy Services
3 years at this Job
i used to work as lab tech to test as hplc and gc and alominum absorbations for company of mennen physical and visual residues of elment in water testing and quality control as well
- Lab Tech at Mennen Co
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - chemistry
- Bachelor's - chemistry
06081 phone # 860 217 9624 wgi 11/13/17 to 11/13/18 level 2 pt an mt performed flourscent pt and mt on jet engine parts such seals, seats, and gears mb aerospace 9/20/09 to 4/21/16 level 2 rt an pt performed flourscent pt and rt on jet engine componets such as diffusers, igv, and exhust cases teleflex 51/12/04 to 7/20/08 lab tech performed testing such as dsc, specific gravity, instron, and dim testing on tubing for auto and aircraft industries
- lab tech at
1 year at this Job
10. Lab Tech Resume
74055 Production Lab Tech The Production Lab Tech is responsible to assist the QC/QA Manager in the activities related with Production and Quality Control and Quality Assurance Department. Essential Duties & Responsibilities Production of Capsules, Teas, Tinctures, IATs, EO, and other products both in sample and production sizes to maintain required stock levels. Sample and Inspect Raw Materials at receipt, in process Materials and Finished Products to verify conformance to specifications. Performs physical testing as required. Complete and file required documentation for QC/QA. Understands and follows written instructions provided in company procedures and specifications. Able to communicate and interact effectively with personnel. Maintain a sanitary working environment. Participation in on-going Training program. Also, maintain Lab for the fulfillment of orders for the Palm Beach Vapor stores. Includes mixing of Base and Flavors using PG, VG and Nicotine. Ordering from vendors for PG, VG, Nicotine, 3rd party juices and any plastic containers and./or products needed to keep stores running.
- Lab Tech at GnuPharma/Palm Beach Vapors
- Activity Leader at ElderCare - Daybreak
- Home Health Aide at Shanadoa Home Health
- Home Health Aide at Bayada Home Health
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Perfect Voice Voice Mail System