Worked as a fork truck driver when first hired, so became knowledgeable in the packaging process and the shipping process Kept bags and pallets supplies while making sure they were not damaged Kept stretch wrapper filled and corrected any errors Helped hand stack when necessary Worked in Sanitation and learned about KLEANZ and manufacturing safe practices Responsible for the cleaning of the Hammermill area, mixer area, mixer office, mixing pit, and the weight hopper Currently Serving as a Lab tech for the past 12 years Responsible for testing all incoming raw ingredients, product being ran through the process Responsible for line checks and putting product or supplies that are not in spec on hold Responsible for the upkeep and calibration of lab equipment Responsible for maintenance and repair of the LECO Record and maintain spread sheets for ingredients, moisture, densities at ovens and packaging Training new lab techs Give presentations when we have visitors at our plant Perform projects as specified by supervisor and QA manager Send feed tests out Ship out ingredients and product for third party testing Complete yearly SQR goals Perform safety observations Keep the Ingredient Log book up to date Keep up with lab paperwork and hold tickets Back up purchaser for the lab Keep up to date and knowledgeable on the AAFCO guidelines and the SQF procedures Supervisor's back up for Artwork and bag proofing
- LAB TECH, DELIGHT PRODUCTS at LAB TECH
- FORKLIFT OPERATOR/QUALITY CONTROL at UNIPRESS(WILLSTAFF)
- PRESS OPERATOR at RANDSTAT/ELECTROLUX
- FILE CLERK at GREEN HILLS MEDICAL CENTER
13 years, 9 months at this Job
I have 2 year experince as lab tech.
- Lab tech at Strand life science laboratory
- Histopathology Technician at Strand life science lab
2 months at this Job
- None - Biomedical and lab tech.
45040 Duties: QA testing and reporting, Data entry
- Lab Tech/QA at Lab Tech
- Data entry, PIT equipment at Cornerstone Brands
- Associate at Kohls
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Quality Assurance, Lab Tech, Customer Service
- Lab Tech at United Plating
- Kidz zone, Customer Service at 24/7 Health Club
6 years at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities Lab tech duties, production and forklift
- Lab tech/production at Portage polymers
- Laborer/conductor (Seasonal) at
at this Job
- high school
- Collect and prepare specimens for testing - Perform and report results of POCT to physicians - Order test and enter results in the Epic system - Manage and order back office lab supplies
- Certified Medical Assistant (Lab Tech) at Lab Tech, MDVIP, Piedmont West
- Certified Medical Assistant at Piedmont Healthcare Corporation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical Lab Technician
- - Medical Assistant
Login Tech-upload received samples in Ana-lab's LDS system Lab Tech-Currently specializing in microbiology, ie the presence of total coliforms, E coli, Heterotrophic plate count and fecal coliform
- Login Tech, Lab Tech at Ana-Lab Corporation
24 years, 4 months at this Job
- None - Chemical Engineering
Lab tech (extraction lab)
• Ran the ethanol quick wash process, winterization and filtration of cannabis flower. Distillation of filtrate into Rick Simpson's oil (crude oil). Fractional distillation of crude oil into pure THC/cannabanoid distillate for edible products and cartridges.
• Managed the extraction of oil from biomass using the CO2 cold extraction.
• Used various methods and equipment to isolate trichombs from plant matter (i.e. hashish production)
• used Rosin press to further isolate THCa molecules in crystal form.
• Managed data and work flow for the second shift (MTS BHO extraction, MIDAS XII, B/r and Colorado Extraction Systems Spray Vap)
- Lab tech at Commonwealth Alternative Care
- Server at Amari Restaurant
- Substitute Teacher at Amari Restaurant
- Lead teacher at Down Dog Yoga
5 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Environmental Microbiology
- Bachelors of Science in Microbiology - Microbiology
From Oct. 2017 to Till Date:- Project:: Four laning of Bhavnagar to Talaja Section NH-8E from KM:0+007 TO KM:54+000 (Package-I)
Employer: Sadbhav Engineering Ltd. Client: NHAI
Independent Consultant: ICT
Position held: Lab Tech. JOB DESCRIPTION: PAVEMENT QUALITY CONCRETE (PQC)
• Conducting Individual and Combined Graduation test of Aggregate & sand.
• Responsible for checking the quality of Concrete mixes at Batching plant production after conducting slump test, Moisture content test etc.
• Responsible for checking the compressive strength test flexural strength of cube. DRAINAGE LAYER & GSB
• Conducting gradation test of GSB mix.
• Proctor density and moisture content test
• CBR test.
• Field density & compaction test by sand replacement AGGREGATE (COARSE & FINE)
• Aggregate Impact Value (AIV)
• Flakiness & Elongation Index
• Specific Gravity & Water Absorption
• Fineness Modulus CEMENT
• Initial & Final setting time
• Compressive strength test. SOIL
• Grain size Analysis
• Atterberg Limits
• Proctor density.
• Free swelling Index
- Lab Tech at NHAI
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Lab Tech, Quality Control, Case Planning, Train Incoming Techs, Custom Color Matching/Staining
• Customer Service, Data Input, Invoices, AR, Filing, End of Month Processing, Shipping/Receiving, Order/Maintain Supplies, Pick Ups/Deliveries, Prepare out of Town Shipments, Answer Multi-Line Phones
• Created Job Ads, Forms, Calendars, Scheduling System, Lab Functions/Parties/Holiday Cards, Emails
• Assistant to Owner, Managerial Role
- LAB TECH/ADMIN at ARTISAN/3D DENTAL LAB
- PRODUCTION MANAGER at ENGRAVE-TECH & GRAPHICS
- LAB TECH/ADMIN at CSI DENTAL LAB
- LAB TECH/ADMIN at PRECISION DENTAL LAB
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent