Cross trained to OR to scrub in TAVR and Mitral Clips also TMVR Worked with Philips, ACIST, IABP, Temp pacer, Peripheral, CSI and Pathway, ELG Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist Banner Del E. Webb Sun City, AZ 3/15/2015-7-01-2016 Scrub and Pan with physician and help create best patient outcomes Maintain positive attitude in high stressful situations Worked with Philips, ACIST, IABP, Temp pacer, Peripheral, CSI and Pathway, ELG cases in cath lab. Proficient in scrubbing
- Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist at Arizona Heart Hospital
- Radiologic Technologist at Maricopa Integrated Heath Systems
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Associated
Independently perform testing on patient samples; troubleshoot equipment errors
● Assist in validation of new assays
● Train new second shift employees, serve as a knowledgeable resource within the lab
● Review and release select patient results
● Experienced with a variety of testing platforms for drugs of abuse, including but not limited to, LCMS/MS, GCMS, ELISA, ABL-80 Point-of-Care, solid and liquid phase extraction
- Lab Technologist at Clinical and Forensic Toxicology Lab, Mayo Clinic
- Peer Academic Assistant/Resident Assistant at Oak Hall, Bemidji State University
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science degree - Biology
As a Lab Technologist at Nestle nutrition in Eau Claire I am responsible for assuring the quality of our ingredients, equipment, and products that are produced in both factory campuses located in Eau Claire. The tasks range from testing the sterility of finished liquid products through standard Microbiological methods, to assuring that the nutrient, chemical, etc. levels in the ingredients and powder products are within specification, to ensuring that our equipment is maintained and calibrated daily for the use of the lab, calibrating lab equipment, environmental testing, and water testing are all tasks that are performed to ensure that both factories run smoothly. Other jobs of Lab technologists include comunicating with plant workers as well as auditors and supervisors to ensure thorough knowledge and testing occurs to ensure the safety and quality of the products that are sold to consumers with sensitive nutrition and health needs. Through this job I have gained experience in Vitamin C, Chloride, Iron, Fats, Proteins, and moisture testing as well as a an efficiency in standard sterility practices.
- Quality Assurance Lab Technologist at Nestle Nutrition
- Biological Technician at USGS-Upper Midwest Environmental Science Center
- Host at Howie's on La Crosse Street
- Cranberry marsh worker at Rezin Cranberry Company
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology with a Concentration in Aquatic Science
- High school diploma
Analyze steel samples using OES, Leco ON and CS. Prepare and run Slag samples. Calibrate and preform maintenance on equipment. Manage consumables. Develop SOP's. Manage work schedule for techs.
- Lab Technologist at Touchstone Testing Lab @ JSW Steel
- Lab Technician at William's
- Lab Technician at Murray Energy
- Lab Technician at Rain CII Carbon
5 months at this Job
- - Business
Performs low, moderate, and high complexity testing to generate, analyze, and accurately
interpret quality control and test results.
• Performs accurate data entry of test results to ensure safe, pure, and effective blood products
• Operates, troubleshoots, and maintains testing laboratory equipment.
• Recognizes, documents, reports, and resolves discrepant conditions or problems that may adversely affect the performance or reporting of test results.
• Participates and/or assists in proficiency testing, continuing education, and special projects, as assigned.
• Serves as a subject matter expert of Ortho Clinical Diagnostics platform ◦ Assists in validation and/or implementation of new procedures as needed. ◦ Assists in training of new personnel and lab orientation and training of rotating physicians and technologists.
- Lab Technologist at Indiana Blood Center
- Quality Control Chemist at American Institute of Toxicology
- at Ball State University
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in General Biology in General Biology - General Biology
still working) RESPONSIBILITIES
➢ Undertake analytical procedures in the disciplines of Hematology, Clinical Biochemistry, Serology, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, and Blood Bank.
➢ Perform diagnostic tests on body fluids. Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
➢ Prepared test report based on the analysis and authenticate. Document test samples, test results and update patient database and authenticate. Forward test results to the client/doctor/department.
➢ Maintain quality assurance procedures. Supervise with specimen collection.
➢ Document test results and update patient database and authenticate.
➢ Supervise and guide the functions of lab technicians. Supervise duty roster of lab technician. Maintain the stock register.
- LAB TECHNOLOGIST at Amala Institute of Medical Sciences
4 years, 1 month at this Job
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Sort, label, Centrifuge and prepare specimens to analyze. Perform AQ/QC duties
• Use the LIS system to keep track the patients' results and history
• Use the AU400 to screen and LC/MS to confirm the specimens' results
• Generate the ranges for the calibrators and drug reagents based on the lab and manufacture 's results
• Finalize the confirmation results and sent the final report to the physicians
• Excellent math skills and ability to calculate to make the solution with different concentrations to prepare the mobile phases and standard control for LC/MS
• Maintain and calibrated the specimens analyzers in good condition and ready to use
- Lab Technologist at CT Addiction Medicine
- Senior Chemist - DCL at Milbar Labs
- Chemist - Duracell at Proctor & Gamble
- Chemist at Unilever
9 months at this Job
- - Biochemistry
Microbiology Laboratory Technologist. Trained in Specimen Receiving, Urine Bench, Enteric Bench, and Blood bench. Proficient with PCR instruments such as Genmark and Cephied used for C. difficile toxin, respiratory pathogens, Carbapenamase Resistence gene, and FLU/RSV detection. Efficient at performing EIA testing for Campylobacter, Cryptococcus, and Giardia lambia. Responsible for QC on the Genmark instrument as well as media QC such as Macconkey with sorbitol and Urea slants. Coordinate MLS students who rotate through the microbiology laboratory ensuring their experience is positive and valuable. Volunteer for validating new EIA kits as well as process improvements committees. Volunteer for Lab Week committee and Employee Recignition committee.
- Medical Lab Technologist at Rush University Medical Center
- Member of Technical Staff at Lucent Technologies
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Medical Laboratory Science
- Associate - Clinical Laboratory Science
- Master's - Computer Science
- Technologist I at Vitalant
- Lab Assistant at ITXM Central Blood Bank
- Special Orders Clerk/ Bookseller at Borders Group
4 months at this Job
- None - Fine Arts
- High school - Fine Arts