Golden Valley, MN (August 2005 - Present)
• Streamlined operations of the experimental gluten lab for a critical, capital intensive cereal initiative.
• Developed numerous methods that enhanced the analytical process controls utilized in the R&D and Manufacturing teams resulting in higher quality and consistency of key nutritional and physical characteristics.
• Trained colleagues on a global basis, both in person and through the creation of instructional videos. Reliability Team:
• Critical player in the execution of a large laboratory move. Assisted in the design of the lab spaces as well as played point on the transition planning and execution.
• Developed an Autonomous Maintenance program for the Analytical department that decreased downtime, and improved efficiencies.
• Facilitated Autonomous Maintenance and Continuous Improvement programs to guide participants through the process. Laboratory Analyst:
• Primary analyst for assays spanning a wide variety of topics such as Chromatography, Wet Chemistry and Physical properties. The variety and intensity of the workload utilized my ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage a daily stream of troubleshooting in the lab.
- Laboratory Analyst at General Mills, Medallion Labs
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemistry
QUALITY ASSURANCE LABORATORY ANALYST - Amy's Kitchen Inc.
• Expertise in multiple laboratory equipment and methods such as, but not limited to, Vidas, Petrifilm plating, aseptic sampling handling, allergen testing
• Able to read and count colonies on multiple 3M Petrifilm plates and agar dishes and able to analyze results for further follow up
• Updates, improves and creates Work Instructions, cSOP's and Laboratory Methods for Alfresco Document Control System
• Implements new ideas and programs to help the laboratory run more productively and efficiently
• Reviews logs and data sheets daily for discrepancies and corrects or investigates any cell in question
• Monitors inventory and writes IDM requests for supplies and laboratory consumables
• Clearly managed and trained interns and techs in proper laboratory methods
• Played an instrumental role in the move and design of the new laboratory
• Researched and presented cost and value of new equipment for the new laboratory location
• Educational and entertaining when presenting information through Power Point presentations with success in engaging all audience members
• Active in Amy's Food Safety Committee
• Developed CAPA/RCA program and documentation for QA Laboratory THIN FILM FINAL INSPECTOR - Agilent Technologies
• Cooperates with co-workers to develop methods of efficiency in production
• Certified in nearly all aspects of circuit inspection such as Conductors, Resistors, and Capacitors, as well as all substrate materials including Alumina, Sapphire, and Fused Silica, with continuing experience in Attenuator lots
• Consistently meets daily targets and quotas
• Good eye for finding quality issues and addresses them quickly for resolution
• Understanding of microscope equipment and product specific notes and criteria
• Good rapport with engineers, operators and technicians
• Actively and eagerly participates in department meetings and problem solving ideas
• Willingness to cross train in other departments as needed with initiative to learn aspects of all processes EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT- Wine Country Shipping & Cellars
• Arranged drivers pick up of wine shipments from wineries
• Coded, entered data on invoices and shipping labels, and performed quality inspections on each outgoing shipment
• Maintained and managed new and priority accounts
• Filed damage claims with FedEx and UPS carriers
• Marketed and toured potential clients through wine storage areas
• Performed inventory tracking of incoming shipments, storage pallets, and lockers
• Assisted colleagues with assigned quality checks
- Laboratory Analyst at Amy's Kitchen
at this Job
- certificate in Supervision and Management
- AA Degree in General Education - General Education
Routine use of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and gas chromatography (GC) > Microbiological testing > Laboratory maintenance and calibrations > Fast-paced laboratory environment
- Laboratory Analyst at Praxis Laboratory
- Laboratory Technician at SGS Australia - Malaga, Western Australia
- at Temporary work placement
- Temporary research project at Phylogenetics Research
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science Honours - microbiology
- Bachelor of Science - Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Biology
Duties include Analyzing samples by FDA, ASTM, ISO, GMP and EPA methods. Training new employees on various laboratory equipment. Help solve complex client sample problems to deliver timely accurate results.
- Laboratory Analyst at Galbraith Laboratory Inc
- Construction manager / Superintendent at Dynamis Inc
- at M&W Drilling
- Grout plant operator, Equipment operator and Drill operator at Rembco Geotechnical
1 year at this Job
- Career Diploma - Contractor construction management
- Career Diploma - Conservation Environmental science
Quality Control Professional
Motivated quality professional with 14+ years of experience of performance-driven success in the tissue banking industry. Proficient and knowledgeable of chemical methodologies and testing procedures performed in the chemistry section of the laboratory. Strong analytical skills and techniques related to environmental or clinical laboratory settings.
MTF BIOLOGICS, Edison, NJ 2003-present
Quality Control Laboratory Analyst
Responsible to assure that test method execution is performed in accordance to validated MTF procedures and maintain regulatory standards set forth by AATB, FDA, and USP. Provide support to the Laboratory Supervisor in the qualification, training and implementation of new test methods. Assist during internal audits and external/FDA audits.
• Performing general chemical and physical testing, including but not limited to penetrometry, pH, extrudability, high performance liquid chromatography, titration, and seal strength integrity
• Lead weekly staff meetings with team to ensure accurate flow of communication within the department; responsible for weekly rotation scheduling and delegation of work
• Head of inventory and ordering supplies for the laboratory working closely with purchasing department and internal supply chain management
• Investigate and provide data to support CAPAs
• Perform sterile filtration of solutions used during the processing of tissue in the facility
• Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
• Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
• Review and approve quality control documents for batch record disposition
• Collect and compile statistical quality data
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
• Support on-site audits conducted by external providers
• Write, review, and approve Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Forms as needed Competencies:
• Proficient in Microsoft excel, word, LIMS
• Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
• Time management, planning and organization
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work alone or within a team
- Quality Control Laboratory Analyst at MTF BIOLOGICS
- at RED BANK VETERINARY HOSPITAL
16 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Biology
- Associate of Science - Veterinary Technology
- Physical and Chemical analysis on Raw materials, Semi finished products and finished products
- Re-assay on Stability products
- Instrumental analysis of raw material and pharmaceutical products using High performance liquid chromatography, spectrophotometer, pH meter, dissolution apparatus, FTIR spectrophotometer etc
- Sampling of chemical raw material and pharmaceutical products for analysis
- Preparation of laboratory reagent for chemical analysis
- Use of laboratory equipment for analysis
- Issuance of Request for analytical inspection (RAI), Quality assurance profile (QAP), Raw material test notes and other required documents
- Issuance of Batch manufacturing record (BMRs) and approval of products to be manufactured
- Proper Documentation
- Chemical Store keeping
➢ In-Process Analyst Responsibilities: - Verification and monitoring of the weighing of raw material for production of infusions, creams and gels - Monitoring of production process of pharmaceutical products - Monitoring of the filling process of processed product - Process charts for the filling of pharmaceutical products - To ensure that current good manufacturing procedure is strictly adhered to - Issuance of line clearance for the packaging of pharmaceutical products and coding of packaging materials - Analysis of primary and secondary packaging materials for the finished products by checking the grammage, prints, volumes etc if it complies with desired specifications - Sampling of primary and secondary packaging raw materials, carton labels, leaflets and inserts - Pasting of approved labels, quarantine labels and reject labels on packaging materials and raw materials in the ware house. - Proper Documentations
- Laboratory Analyst at I. DRUGFIELD PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
- at I. DRUGFIELD PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
- at III. ARCHY PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
7 years at this Job
- BSc - Industrial Chemistry
Brown Summit, NC
[Consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands such as Crest, Olay, and Secret.]
Laboratory Analyst, August 2018-Present
Conducted wet chemistry experiments on raw material ingredients commonly found in skin care, oral care and antiperspirant/deodorant products.
• Completed identification tests to ensure alkaline-earth and alkali metals were present in samples.
• Used ph meter on water samples for sensory testing.
• Examined viscosity on materials (Mineral oil, PPG, PEG 300 etc.) using an oil bath and viscometer. Technimark LLC. ❘ Asheboro, NC [Global custom injection modeling company consumer, healthcare, and industrial products] Analytical Chemist, Intern Setup and executed experiments on raw materials and molded products, performed chemical component research and analyzed results
• Explored topical organic compounds for chemical resistance studies in future medical devices.
• Performed color feeder let down ratio studies on molded parts via thermogravimetric methods and compiled test data into report for internal and external review.
• Compiled ATR-FTIR spectra on resins in Raw Material Library of various resins (PP, HDPE, LDPE, etc.) SKILL SET AND EQUIPMENT USE
• Organic Synthesis and Chromatography Techniques
• Chemdraw, OPUS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, TRIOS, SAP
• Rotor Evaporator, GC-MS, Bruker ATR-FTIR, TA DSC 250, CEM Phoenix Microwave Furnace, Starret Instron ACTIVITIES AND ACOMPLISHMENTS
- Laboratory Analyst at Proctor and Gamble LLC
- Student Ambassador at Citadel Church and Campus Ministries
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Chemistry
Conduct tests of soil and water for a government agency. Monitor water going
into and out of facilities. Inspect plants and restaurants to access processes and
take samples onsite. Collaborate with plant staff to resolve issues and perform
new tests to meet federal and state EPA standards. Perform tests that require
statistical and root cause analysis. Enter and analyze data using Element (LIMS).
Ensure quality control through laboratory control samples and review of data.
Maintain safety audit programs and training required by OSHA. Follow GLP
standards in conducting tests. Train lab technicians in new rotations and
• Completed extensive training in risk assessment and safety during site inspections.
• Played a lead role in introducing sodium bisulfate bottles to neutralize acid spills as part of safety processes.
• Recognized as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for lab analyses.
• Represented the department at Midwest Water Analysts Association (MWAA) to learn best practices and evaluate new technology.
• Enhanced workplace morale by serving on the Employee Recognition Committee.
- Laboratory Analyst at Lake County Environmental Laboratory
- Quality Control Technician at Aerotek Scientific
- Production & Distribution Specialist at Lund Industries, Inc
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Molecular and Cellular Biology, Minor in Chemistry
Receive, log and prepare samples for testing Prepare media, perform required QC checks, and maintain media logs Receive and log consumables Monitor temperatures and pressures and maintain appropriate logs Maintain a clean and sterile environment Prepare and maintain required documentation Communicate test results as required Maintains basic understanding of GLP and any accreditation/certification requirements Maintains a basic understanding of Marshfield Food Safety’s Quality System including the Quality Manual, Quality Manual System Procedures (QMSPs), and procedures as applicable to ISO 17025 Maintains records of all quality activities as documented in procedures and test methods Make precise measurements using visual assessment (examples: balance centering, weighing small amounts on balance, verification of equipment using small amounts of standard) Handles samples and performing analyses according to procedures and test methods, which includes verifying small liquid transfers Accurately enter and/or verify sample results into computer Signs reports when designated with signing authority Maintains and calibrates equipment, as necessary Reports deficiencies or malfunction to the Laboratory Manager or designee Corrects nonconformance and potential nonconformance Improves laboratory and/or quality activities on a continuous basis Conducts other testing as assigned Performs other duties as assigned
- Laboratory Analyst at Australian Laboratory Services
- Assistant Manager at Retail Store
- Medical Services Associate/CSR at Xerox/ACS Services
- Tax Preparation Specialist at FASTAX
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - College Prep
- BS - Biology
As a QC Laboratory Analyst, my responsibilities included working in a manufacturing laboratory environment. The work required collection, labeling, analysis, and results recording related to raw materials, intermediate products, finished goods, packaging materials and other samples.
- QUALITY CONTROL LABORATORY ANALYST at Aldelano Corporation
- Painter Helper at Jerry's Painting Services
- Automotive Technician at Supreme Tires & Auto Servicies
- Landscape Technician at George's Lawn Care Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job