• Training and development of new laboratory analyst on laboratory procedures, all laboratory equipment tests, and safety protocol.Set up lab equipment to meet standard operating procedure.
• Accurately perform test including EPA Mercury, Total Dissolved Solids, pH, Sonication for Extractions, Flashpoint, Ammonia Distillation, and Digestion for ICP/ICP-MS
• Create detailed reports accurately logging and analyzing data revealed by lab tests to deliver precise reports to clients.
• Manage inventory supply to insure fully operational lab equipment.
• Perform lab maintence on equipment by completing calibrations, cleaning equipment, and replace parts to maintain equipment functioning properly.
• Troubleshoot lab equipment to identify issues and react accordingly.
• Strictly follow laboratory safety standards and protocols at all times by safely handling materials and wearing proper protective equipment.
• Prioritize multiple test sequence to ensure efficiency and on time delivery of reports to clients.
• Proper disposal of hazardous waste material to ensure all safety regulations and laboratory procedures are followed.
- Laboratory Analyst at Rogers & Callcott Environmental
- Kennel Assistant at Tiny Town Animal Clinic
- Cashier, Server, and Trainer at Buffalo Wild Wings
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Science - Agriculture Science
As a QC Laboratory Analyst, my responsibilities included working in a manufacturing laboratory environment. The work required collection, labeling, analysis, and results recording related to raw materials, intermediate products, finished goods, packaging materials and other samples.
- QUALITY CONTROL LABORATORY ANALYST at Aldelano Corporation
- Landscape Technician at George's Lawn Care Services
- Painter Helper at Jerry's Painting Services
- Automotive Technician at Supreme Tires & Auto Servicies
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Routine use of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and gas chromatography (GC) > Microbiological testing > Laboratory maintenance and calibrations > Fast-paced laboratory environment
- Laboratory Analyst at Praxis Laboratory
- Laboratory Technician at SGS Australia - Malaga, Western Australia
- at Temporary work placement
- Temporary research project at Phylogenetics Research
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science Honours - microbiology
- Bachelor of Science - Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Biology
• Run various chemical/biological tests on samples from wastewater reclamation facilities, fresh water streams, lakes, rivers
• Manage Watershed Protection Plan and all sampling/data/reports
• Mange sampling for sanitary sewer spills and send in reports to the state
• Hold an active state certification as a wastewater laboratory analyst
- Wastewater Laboratory Analyst at Macon Water Authority
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Environmental Biology
US) Assisted in creating a plan of action to reduce backlogs and increase the efficiency rate from 80% to 94.5% of participating testing analysts through the implementation of PS Lean Initiative. *Provides mentorship to laboratory analyst and guidance to Department Managers holding them to the code of conduct of the company.
- Senior Laboratory Analyst at Nelson Labs
- Quality Assurance Technician at Parker Hannifin
- Master Aluminum Fabricator & Structures Team Leader at Nichols Incorporated
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- PHD - Management and Organizational Leadership
- MBA - Business Administration
Phone: (864) 297-0606 Fax: (864) 297-0604
Pace Analytical is a privately held, industry-leading sampling and analytical testing firm. Environmental, Life Science GMP laboratory.
Position as Analyst has the next responsibilities:
• Perform wet chemistry on samples (hardness, alkalinity, conductivity, chlorine, etc)
• Calibration lab. equipment
• Toxicity analysis (Ceriodaphnia dubia, fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas)
- Laboratory Analyst at Pace Analytical LLC
- Chemist at ETT Environmental, Inc
- Spanish Instructor at Recognition
- at University of Antioquia Medellin, Antioquia
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
Overnight shift quality control testing on finished product.
- Laboratory Analyst at Advanced Testing Laboratory
- Remodel Team Member at Walmart
- Waitress/Cashier/Hostess at Rest. EL ROBLE
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Titulo V, UPR Cayey
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
through Noll as a temporary employee ◦ Laboratory Analyst ◦ Stations proficient in * Compost * Soil Health * Plant Nematology ◦ Trained new analysts
- Laboratory Analyst at Midwest Laboratories
- at Dr. Roger's Research Group
- Cashier and fry cook at
- Crewmember at Gordy's Towing and Repair
8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Biology. - Biology
- Laboratory Analyst at ADC Laboratory / Finish Product, Merck
- Biology - Biotechnology Professor at Technology and Science Department, Inter American University Barranquitas Campus
- Laboratory Technician Assistant at Institute of Sustainable Biotechnology, Inter American University of Puerto Rico
- Teaching Laboratory assistant at Technology and Science Department, Inter American University Barranquitas Campus
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - General Biotechnology
- Bachelor - Biology-Biomedicine
• Analyze water, wastewater, and stormwater samples for a variety of regulatory parameters such as but not limited to pH, conductivity, alkalinity, BOD, COD, TSS, hardness, color, UV, zeta, etc.
• Perform microbiological analyses.
• Manage sample integrity by utilizing LIMS, operating and maintaining online, field, and analytical lab instruments.
• Collect, receive, sub-sample and distribute samples in the laboratory.
• Responsible for the computation and integrity of laboratory results based on the analyses performed.
• Prepare reagents, standards, apparatus, glassware and other materials required for the analysis.
• Perform on-site sampling and analysis as assigned.
• Revise standard operating procedure or modify existing procedure as assigned.
• Follow laboratory quality practices and maintain accurate records in accordance with the (ISO)/ (IEC) 17025 standard.
• Assist in training new technician and co-technicians when given new assignments.
• Adopt and adhere to safety and environmental practices in the laboratory.
• Perform method validation as assigned.
• Help troubleshoot water/waste water treatment operations challenges.
- Laboratory Analyst at City of Calgary
- Laboratory Analyst at Maxxam Analytics
- Food Safety and Sanitation Officer at Shangri-La Hotel
- Laboratory Analyst at SentroTek Environmental Laboratories
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Food Science
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Chemistry