Administer 65 users and associated peripherals. Setup/configure/reimage laptop, desktops in Win XP/7?8/10 environment. Active Directory Administrator/Exchange Administrator/Lync Administrator/LAN Administrator. User account creation. Printer setup and configuration.
- Systems Administrator/Site Lan Administrator at Social Security Administration
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
• LAN Administrator for all Gas Operations for over 100 users. Headed up Profield / AMI Rollout and deployment of Toughpads hosting Profield Software.
• Assume key support role for maintenance and enhancements to new and existing application development projects. Updating of all legacy hardware, laptops, desktops and MDT's.
• Perform 2nd & 3rd Level Help Desk Support, utilized HP Ticketing System, Remote Login (Bomgar) Desk side support. Recognize when interaction with other departments (IE: Technology Services, IT Labs and information Technology Planning) was required.
• Image Laptops, Tablets, Tough pads, Toughbooks (MDT) and Desktop PC's to company's pre-approved images. Installing and configuring appropriate software, drivers to ensure proper machine build before deployment.
• Utilized tools such as SCCM, CCC and Employee photo system. Great understanding of Active Directory and GPS policy.
• Involved in all aspects of the application development life cycle, which includes analysis, design, build, testing and implementation.
• System testing and set up of user acceptance, as well as performing high-level application testing for technology upgrades.
• Perform Yearly LAN Room inspections to comply with company's specifications.
• Develop production move strategies, prepare packages and troubleshoot errors for end users.
• Perform systems analysis and design tasks by working with business users, team members and other IT resources.
• Foster relationships with company users in order to perform thorough requirement analysis, specifications and system documentation.
• Support Mobile Command Center and Trailer for end users and executives for emergencies and disaster sites. Additional Responsibilities:
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Applications
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Phone Issues (Both Desktop and Mobile)
• Install, upgrade, configure and support Ports, Routers and Switches
• Great understanding of browsers, Active Directory and GPS settings.
• Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including AD and Device management
• File servers, email servers, Patch Info (Application Install)
• Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of applications and networking problems to help minimize downtime
• Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Office 2010,13,16 and any other authorized desktop applications
• Install, upgrade, support, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, maintain and dispose of all hardware
• Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers, desktops and cell phones
• Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
• Safely package equipment for branches and arrange for the transport of the equipment
• Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the Help desk
• Demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
• Video desktop interface and Citrix remote session troubleshoot
• SCCM 2012 (3 years) - APPV 2012 Bulk Deployment & CCC
• Standard security (2 years) patch management for critical desktop and servers
• Software updates and rollouts to end users
• Troubleshooting of SCCM and client
• Migration and testing of SCCM hierarchies to the current branch
• Operating system management using MDT including Image creation, updates and patches
• Deploying Base Operating System images to the client builds
• Testing the Patch payloads on multiple builds
• Monitoring SCCM and Current branch hierarchies for healthy status
• Managing and providing the Compliance reports as per schedule
• Active directory management and role/Group management
• Symantec antivirus management and end point updates
• App sense administration and group policy administration for end Users
• Participate in the weekly on-call duty rotation, providing after-hours support to customers and supported equipment.
- System Administrator / LAN Administrator at Con Edison
- Information Technology Manager at Arrow Exterminating Company
- Information Technology Operator at Credit Suisse
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Health & Life Insurance Agent
Domain Administrator - On-site support of payer provider systems. VMWare Horizon ESXI clusters. MDT deployment solution. PCoIP support. General Windows Server support. Group Policy Management, Active Directory Users and Computers. Small portion end user support. HP iLO configuration.
- LAN Administrator at Medassist, A Firstsource Company
- IT Systems Administrator at L2 Deskside
- Identity Access Management at Humana
- IT Technician at Advanced Business Solutions
2 months at this Job
- Associates in Computer Science - Computer Science
Performed installation, maintenance, configuration, and administration of the information systems and network servers consisting of over 10 servers, including, but not limited to, Remote Access Servers (RAS), Fax Servers, Print Servers, File, Print and Application Servers, and new servers that are required Support over 63 different distinct programs that are part of the 23 Medical Group and 4 Squadrons Support the functionality, operation, administration, and end-user requirements for the Integrated Clinical Database (ICBD) Servers, Coding Compliance Editor, Dental Imaging Collaborative Environment (DICE/MiPACS), AGFA digital radiology (IMPAX), Air Force Medical Service (AFMS) systems, as well the Military Health System (MHS) systems. This includes, but is not limited to, system administrator duties, application development support, end-user support, and report development and processing support Served as the 23 MDG's point of contact (POC) for applications developed/implemented within the organization and by other organizations (e.g., Health Affairs, TRICARE Management Activity, etc). Provided close support for Women, Infant and Children (WIC) program while they are on campus. Provided support for New Wounded Warrior Program which includes 3 different squadrons on the installation that are geographically separated from the main medical campus. 27 PC's and 35 support personal are included in the program. Provide support for the US Army Veterinary Clinic that supports our military working dogs and customers pets to include but not limited to computers, printers, FAX, and accounts. Manage, administer, and support the 23 MDG's servers, applications, hardware operation, operating system software, and system/user support. Conducted upgrades to servers to 2008, completed seamless upgrade of PC's to Win 7. Assisted in the installation of data center equipment, network devices, and peripheral devices; test and certify new revisions of the operating system, and layered product software. Install, configure, modify, update, upgrade, and troubleshoot various internetworking hardware and software including, but not limited to, production and test hubs, routers, switches, bridges, firewalls, and VPN devices in a LAN/WLAN/VPN environment. Recently upgrade Military Wireless network with new AP and hubs. All AP were completely tested and scan for Eliminated excess connections, clean-up current cables, and label essential drops in the communications rooms. Remove hubs and other network equipment no longer being used in the communication rooms. Recently replaced all network switches to cisco 3750X with P.O.E. for new VOIP calling system being implemented in the near future Maintain library of current scripts, software media, licenses, and documentation. Develop and maintain documentation on network administration processes, e.g., current network diagrams, copies of device configurations, and standard operating procedures to include a hard copy. Discovered and resolve local router and switch problems with base COMM. Perform, maintain, and documented Disaster (Contingency) Recovery Procedures, e.g., maintain system disc integrity, perform backups and fail-over tests, monitor system performance, and conduct capacity planning and general troubleshooting. Create and maintain all Medical Group user accounts in Active Directory, DRA, IMPAX, and MIPAX accounts Install all Microsoft and other software vendors' critical security patches on all servers and PC;s, as applicable. Support cell phone (iOS devices, etc.) management and establish, disable, and transfer accounts, etc. Provided support in the administration, configuration and maintenance of Local and Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) and Virtual Private Network (VPN) equipment and software. This includes, but is not limited to, hubs, routers, switches, fiber and copper wiring, serial communication lines, and other communications systems. Ensure security procedures are implemented and observed and assisted the 23 MDG in establishing and implementing LAN/WAN/VPN policies, procedures, and standards. Implement and maintain the 23 MDG's LAN/WLAN/VPN-related security policies. Manage and participate in network upgrade and expansion planning, as needed. Knowledge and experience in MIS Project Management Concepts and associated project tracking software Converted telephone call center to TELMOD to track and manage phone calls by patients, provided training in scripting call tree and error checking, work closely with contactor to have the highest up time possible. Installed and provide assistance to Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) server. Provided additional support for scanners, bar code printers, and troubleshooting installation issues. Installed and manage E2569 for third party insurance collection helping recoup cost to Medical Clinic. Completed major upgrade on AUDIOCare/Note system. Upgraded pharmacy to PIXI unit reducing errors on controlled medication being dispensed to customers. Upgraded Laboratory to newer hemoglobin machine. Used PSTools and other available software tools to keep computers and servers in compliance. Provided custom reports to installation for inventory and management. Reduce 80% the amount of time spent looking for hardware. Working with Scriptpro, Pharmist programs for future upgrades and reducing cost. Provided Microsoft Office 2010 training to help reduce time creating and managing document Installed Fax to scan printers to network. Actively removing 273,750 documents from being printed yearly, saving the 23 MDG from unnecessary cost of rescanning the document into the medical records and reduced time spent shredding and disposing documents in a secured manner.
- Systems/LAN Administrator at Harris Corp
- Information Assurance Security Officer (ISSO), System Administrator, ADPE/Helpdesk Lead at ITT Systems, Afghanistan
- Cargo Handler at KBR
- Systems Engineer at CSC
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Provide full Apple Macintosh end-user support in a Windows environment.
• Troubleshoot all hardware and software for all corporate employees including VPs and CIOs.
• Provide break-fix support, resolve printer issues as well as A/V support in conference and auditorium rooms.
• Image, deploy hardware for new hires, provide training.
• Provide support for all networking issues including LAN/ethernet, WiFi and VPN to all end-users; Mac & PC.
• Support Polycom phone systems on T2M Cloud
• Provide basic support to PC Windows 7, 8, 10 users, troubleshoot software, hardware.
• Manage users' credentials via Active Directory, bind Mac OS X clients to Active Direc- tory as well as provide end-user support.
• Provide Mac file support
• Develop and streamline new processes for Mac end-users in effort to enhance user/ sys- tem experience.
• Provide support and assistance for Microsoft 365, Adobe CS6 to all users; Mac & PC.
• Maintain proper SLA
- LAN Administrator at Stage Stores Inc
- at Vivint, Inc
- Tablet Administrator/ Help Desk Support Call Center Lead at Apple
- All Systems Administrator Macintosh / iOS at Galveston I.S.D
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Audio Engineering/Electronics
• Monitor servers for the Department of State to ensure they are up and running in a 24x7x365 service-oriented, technically driven operational environment.
• Work closely with LAN Administrators in troubleshooting server problems and documents all changes, issues and problems related to maintaining the servers.
• Perform reboots on physical and use VMware vSphere client to reboot virtual servers and update shift summary logs of actions taken.
• Responsible for manually pinging, testing and opening problem outages for servers and web sites that are not responding; as well as escalating the issue level 2 LAN Administrator.
• Use knowledge of standard and non-standard operating rules, procedures and diagnostic techniques to resolve difficult operating problems.
• Escort and monitor un-cleared workers on site.
- escalating the issue level 2 LAN Administrator at Advanced Systems Development Inc
- PRESIDENTIAL SECURITY SPECIALIST at MARINE HELICOPTER SQUADRON ONE
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Support critical Control Center users.
• Manage printers, print server and share folders.
• Responsible Server\Lan room maintenance. From install new servers to dispose old servers. Maintain network cables run neat and professionally.
• Responsible of Monthly patching for assigned servers.
• Manage all IT equipment on DR Sites and cooperate with users for DR drill annually.
- Lan Administrator at Con Edison
- Senior Technical Specialist at Commerzbank AG
- Technical Specialist at Dresdner Kleinwort Benson
- Technical Specialist at JP Morgan Chase
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Technical Support
- - Architecture
This position is responsible for supporting, monitoring, testing, and troubleshooting problems pertaining to local area network (LAN) systems. This position is also responsible for assisting with technical solutions and coordination installation of applications.
• Point Of Contact for Branch Office
• Asset management
• Computer provisioning
• Remote support for remote offices
• Work with vendors when needed.
• Complete projects before deadlines.
- LAN Administrator at Infogroup
- at University of Maryland University College
- Senior Technical support Analyst at United Health Group
- Technical support Analyst at The Advisory Board Company
6 months at this Job
- LAN Administrator at Johns Hopkins University
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Information
Administer and support a Windows Active Directory network. Provide support for Windows 7 and Windows 10 workstations locally and at remote locations. Build, configure and maintain a Citrix farm for published apps. Provide workstation and server builds for ADP product testing. Software products include Citrix MetaFrame, Clarify for SQL, CentreVu, ICA client, Bomgar, and VM Ware. Support and troubleshoot ADP's HR Benefit (Employease) product.
- LAN Administrator at ADP
- LAN Administrator at TD Waterhouse
- Network Support Representative at I-CAR
- Systems Engineer at MicroNet Systems, Inc
16 years, 1 month at this Job