Performed general duties and a land surveyor.
- Land Surveyor at Land & Structure
- Land survayor at Golden state survaying
- Cook/Prep at Perkos cafe
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school - G.E.D.
- Land Surveyor at Bentley land surveyor
at this Job
As a Professional Land Surveyor I performed all the duties required of the position including but not Limited to: Boundary and Topographic surveys; ALTA/ASCM Land Title surveys, River and
Stream surveys, Hazmat, Landfill and Hazardous Waste surveys.
• We used AutoCad Civil 3D Software along with MicroSoft Office.
• Performed various office and field duties including: Proposals for various projects, drafting, reports, calculations, preparation of legal descriptions, calculations, estimates, reviews, training, client relations and project management. Land Surveyor, Johnson-Western Surveying, L.L.C,
- Land Surveyor at IngenAE, L.L.C
- Expert at ALTA/ASCM Land Title
- Land Surveyor at Todd Surveying
- Land Surveyor at Weaver Boos Consultants
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Civil Engineering Technology
2010 ), Topcon ( 721 ) and Nikon ( DTM 300, 520 ).
• Different type of automatic levels and theodolites. AutoCAD Knowledge: Prepare all types of drawings such as plan & profiles, cross sections, settingout and typical details using AutoCAD 2010. < Language Known: English, Arabic, Urdu, Punjabi Reference to be provided on request. CV Malik Shafiq Land Surveyor (Page 4 of 4)
- Land Surveyor at Wilbur Smith
- Land surveyor at Al Ain Municipality
- Dorsch Engineering Consultant at Ministry of Public Works Dubai
- Land surveyor at Resposibilities
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Civil Engineering Technalogy
I am a land surveyor for the deep foundations division. My roles include but are not limited to, establishing locations and elevations for installation of piling, recording piling logs, establishing Hz and Vert control.
- Land surveyor at Cajun Industries, LLC
- Cracker Facility, Westlake La Construction Coordinator III at Chicago Bridge and Iron, Oxy Ethylene Cracker Facility, Ingleside Tx
- Holy Refinery Artesia, New Mexico Land Surveyor at Lauren Engineering & Construction
- West Virginia Party Chief Land Surveyor at Chicago Bridge and Iron, Dominion Natrium NGL Plant
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
1. Currently employed with Grant Sheapard and associates as a land Lawrenceville, Ga. surveyor. I operate a robotic total station Geo max, and Top con. I do all field Land Surveyor sketches. The jobs we take on Are Alta surveys, boundary and topo, 03/2018 - Current construction staking and as-builts surveys. 2' Utilize Gps roaver wit Carlson software.
- Land Surveyor at Grant Sheapard and assoc., inc
- Construction field engineer at
- at Holder Construction Group LLC
- Assistant field engineer at
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Civil - engineering technology
Assist the main land surveyor on various road and bridge projects.
- Land Surveyor Assistant at WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Catalog Sales Associate at Sears Telecatalog
20 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- None - Psychology
with WAAGE Surveying, Inc., Performing ALTA, Topographic and Boundary surveys. Setting and providing control for aerial mapping projects. Utilized GPS system, Auto-cad 2009 and TDS software. Familiar with state plane coordinate systems and geodetic surveying. Performed all marketing, accounts receivable and accounts payable operations. Perform all Auto-Cad drafting of finished plats, surveys, details and construction drawings. Richard T. Waage R.L.S. 39954 3657 N Katmai, Mesa, AZ 85215 480-570-8056 cell [email protected] EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, Class of 1985, Areas of study include: construction and project management, structures, surveying, traffic and planning. Arizona Registered Land Surveyor # 39954 Objective: Seeking a position with a survey/engineering firm to perform research, technical support, calculations and CAD drawings.
- Land Surveyor at Self employed
15 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
Jeffersonville, IN Field and Land Surveyor-Full Time
• Knowledgeable in Carlson Geodetic Instrument, Topcon Transit, and as a proficient Rodman
- Field and Land Surveyor-Full Time at Mountain Boy LLC
- Internet Retail Sales Website at Mountain Boy LLC
- Tree Service-Full Time at Terry's Tree Service
7 months at this Job
- Associates - Drafting and Design
Land Surveyor Experience in activities related to planning and execution in relation to surveying tasks, through the location of operations points and preparation of topographic drawings; execute calculations and graphical representations of the topographic measurements in “Arcgis” and “Autocad-Civil 3d”, through the use of topographic equipment, in turn, make the plans based on the topographic survey and calculate the volumes, areas and lengths of the various works, for the realization of the various projects.
- Land Surveyor at Muinisterio de agricultura Colombia
4 years, 11 months at this Job