Company Confidential- Campbell, Converse, Johnson Counties in Wyoming. Rosebud and Musselshell Counties in Montana Conducted title research and prepared title abstracts for prospects in Johnson, Campbell and Converse Counties, Wyoming. Reviewed title opinions and performed curative necessary for drilling operations. Reviewed leases, rights-of-way and surface use agreements. Successfully able to communicate with and answer questions for mineral ownership in regards to oil and gas leases and the drilling and production process. Negotiated Oil, Gas and Mineral Leases in Johnson, Campbell and Converse Counties, Wyoming, Rosebud and Musselshell County Montana
- Landman at Landman
- Lease Analyst at XTO Energy
- at Landman
- Leasing Coordinator at WSH Land
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school
BLM Permitting, continuous development of assets in Texas and New Mexico
- Landman at In-House Consulting Landman
- at In-House Consulting Landman
- at In-House Consulting Landman, Clayton Williams, Inc
- at Camcon Exploration
10 months at this Job
- - United States Army Petroleum Oil Lubricant
- Bachelor's of Science
- Bachelor's - Business
• Prepare Runsheets from sovereignty to present
• Obtaining certain publicly filed documents from courthouses and public government offices and filing documents in certain public records.
• Examine records in county and district court records in order to ensure ownership reports accuracy.
- Landman at PETROLEUM LANDMAN, TOMAHAWK LAND RESOURCES, LLC
- Reporting update statuses to reflect projects, agents and land owner status at PETROLEUM LANDMAN, OPTIMA LAND SERVICES, LLC
- Reporting update statuses to reflect projects, agents and land owner status at PETROLEUM LANDMAN, VERITAS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Petroleum Landman at Wisdom Investment
- Abstractor / Title Examiner at Aggieland Title Company
- Staff Assistant / Customer Care Lead at Texas A&M University System
- DJ Energycom at Petroleum Landman
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma
• CLS, Dominion, and Mason Dixon Energy, Continental Resources and various individuals North Central West Virginia, Central Ohio and Pennsylvania Job Title: Landman Title information on Coal, Oil and Gas parcels, Lease takeoffs, Right-of-way, Due Diligence, Plat and check tax information, Buying Leases
- Landman at Chandler & Associates
- Information Technician (Intern) at United Hospital Center
- Abstractor at North Central West Virginia
- Front Counter/ Parts Clerk at A&E Signature Service
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Sciences, Information Systems
- - Sciences
18 years as an In-House and Field Landman. Extensive knowledge of all Land fundamentals, including a comprehensive understanding of Title, Working Interest, Net Revenue Intrtedt, Curstive, Title Opinions, Leases, Lease Tracting, Lease Provisions and related Land Contracts. Extensive experience in performing due dilligence projects in connection to mergers, divestitures, acquisitions. Extensive revenue and joint interest billing accounting (DOI) work experience.
- Landman at Contract
- Vice President, Senior Vice President, Manager- Natural Gas Supply at Acacia Natural Gas, Yuma Gas Corporation, Polaris Pipeline,Pinnacle Natural Gas Corporation, Perry Gas Company
- Corporate Manager of Purchasing at United Technologies-Elliott Support Services
- Assistant Procurement Manager, Senior Buyer, Buyer, Assistant Purchasing Manager at Fluor Engineers and Constructors, American Independent Oil Company, El Paso LNG Service Company
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Marketing
• Mineral and surface title research.
• Prepare mineral, surface, and drill site run sheets.
• Work directly with broker and client with all requests and requirements.
• Negotiate oil and gas leases with mineral owners.
• Mineral and Surface Acquisition.
• GIS Mapping (ArcMap).
- Landman at Energy Land Resources
- Professional Hunting Guide at Crooked Wing Outfitters
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural and Applied Economics - Agricultural and Applied Economics
Work with a client to pull indexes, verify mineral ownership, update DTO's and Title Opinions to ensure accuracy of project for title purposes. Focusing on accuracy and clarity. Keeping consistency and quality in all projects, while delivering projects in a timely manner.
- Landman/Abstractor at Contract Landman
- at Starbucks
- Shopkeeper/ Merchandiser at Shop Good to Merchandise the store
- Visual Merchandising Manager at Levi Strauss&Co
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Arts in Fashion Design - Applied Arts
• I was in charge of the divestment of QEP's 44,000 Louisiana acreage position to Aethon III BR LLC. This included creating Exhibits for the all of QEP's Contracts, Agreements, Leases, and wells. I prepared, sent and retained over 200 consent to assign letters from landowners. I was also the point of contact for all questions and concerns regarding the divestment;
• I negotiated, drafted, and reviewed multiple land documents including: Surface Use Agreements, Right of Ways for pipeline, roads, and crossings, Assignments, Purchase and Sale Agreements including Exhibits, Trade Agreements, Leases, Joint Operating Agreements, Water Use Agreements, and Salt Water Disposal Agreements;
• My 2017/2018 primary responsibility was to manage the construction of a 5 mile pipeline and obtain pad locations that connected into this pipeline. I helped to permit new drill locations in Louisiana. Land responsibilities included daily communications with the operations team, field office and brokerage firm. I negotiated Agreements with multiple landowners to obtain Pipeline ROWs and SUAs for new pad locations and I also obtained Water Agreements to support QEP's drilling rig. I reviewed unit survey plats to verify correct mineral ownership;
• I was QEP's Louisiana land representative for all presentations to CEO and upper management team;
• I managed all of Louisiana's operated new drills and non-operated new drills, recompletions, and workovers;
• I was involved in multiple hearings with the State of Louisiana for QEP's new drills. I corresponded daily with QEP's Louisiana Hearing Attorney to obtain hearing dates, Legal Notices, Applications, Orders, interested parties lists and Landman Statements;
• I was in charge of obtaining all survey and damage plats of pad locations, pipeline routes, road construction and water ponds for the purpose of filing for APDs and Exhibits to Agreements;
• Reviewed and fulfilled monthly requests for lease and agreement payments, expirations, and obligations in software program Ecalendar.
- Landman at QEP Resources - Louisiana and Texas
- Associate Landman at QEP Resources
- Senior Land Technician at QEP Resources
- Land Technician II at Newfield Production Company
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Marketing
McRaney Land Services, LLC My job duties have included negotiating oil & gas leases, preparing complex Excel based mineral ownership reports, as well as completing purchase order reports. Also included in my duties is the preparation of Powerpoint presentations and other informative materials.
- Petroleum Landman at Petroleum Landman
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration