Cdl class B, Snow plow driver , bobcat driver ,crew Supervisor
- Landscape supervisor at Landscape supervisor Village green landscape
- Landscape foreman at Alan Steinman landscaping Inc
- Marine at Usmc
- Produce Clerk at Purity supreme
20 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Graphic arts
As a Landscape Supervisor I check on job sites to make sure quality work is being performed, trained crews for proper procedures. I can operate various mowing equipment such as, turf tiger (zero turn), Walk behind, stand on, weed-eater, edger, and blower. I have five years’ experience in the landscaping business. I have done leaf removal, pine-needling, mulching, snow removal, removing and planting various amounts of flowers, trees and shrubs.
- Landscape Supervisor at The Budd Group
- Volunteer at Kidz Kottage
- Flagger at Daisy Construction
- Farm Laborer at Family Farm and Home
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Horticulture
I am the supervisor over all of the landscape operations. I oversee a crew of 25+ employees. I am in charge of communicating with our clients about their wants and needs, I order all plants, annuals, shrubs trees, sod, mulch, etc and ensure an on-time delivery. I take the landscape design and help lay out plants and mark bed edges. I use a skid steer, power rake, and bucket to grade new installs, install irrigation, sod, mulch, annuals, trees, etc.
- Landscape Supervisor at Metro Lawn and Landscape
- Landscape/Lawn Maintinence Foreman at Five Star Lawn and Landscaping
- Crew Lead at Landscaping by Brent
- Sales/Mechanic at TriGreen Equipment LLC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some college. Completed 32 credit hours.
- N/A - Advanced Diploma
Supervising 3-15 men on large commercial landscape maintenance jobs.
- Landscape supervisor at Village Green landscape
- Landscape Foreman at Village Green Landscape and lawn care
- Driver at H.H. Disposal
24 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• I provide a clean and safe workspace for laborers.
• provide any equipment necessary for a job
• read landscape plans
• report back on jobs movements
• accomplishing Big landscape jobs on time
• haveing a problem and figuring out a solution in a fashionable time
• Communicating with clients
- Landscape supervisor at Reef Tropical Pool & Landscape
- Farming at flowers farms
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am a landscape supervisor, I work typically by myself here. I am doing landscape and lawn maintenance.
- Landscape Supervisor at LCI Landscaping
- Package Handler at United Parcel Service
- Carts retriever/Cashier at BJ's
- Land scape at Octavius Williams
11 months at this Job
Helped out with Scheduling, Supervised workers and crews performing landscape work. Computer skills in MS Office application. Assigned work to crews and/or individuals. Investigated and reported major landscape problems to the Account Manager. Reviews service requests, resolved client complaints within a timely manner. Conducts and participates in staff meetings, safety tailgate meetings, and management meeting. Responded to all email and voice mail requests 24/7 on a company laptop or phone. Supervised daily field operations for 4-6 crews or more if needed. Complete site inspections, and writing down all needed maintenance items on a site activity sheet. Perform a variety of landscaping duties to assist the crews when needed, or as directed by the Regional Operations Manager. Perform work safety in accordance with all safety procedures and guidelines. Checks and verifies crew time cards for correct work orders, project/site numbers, and task numbers, and hours worked each day for each job. Understands and accurately filled out site activity reports. Collected crews material use reporting (chemical, fertilizer, irrigation) and water meter readings. Maintain inventory of all forms for safety and maintenance procedures in all crew trucks. Report any injury or illness immediately to the Regional Operations Manager and the Human Resources Department. Communicated with crews, about site needs, and addressed problems to the Regional Operations Manager daily. Understand and follows the proper procedures for enforcing company policy and guidelines. Lead, train and direct the work to 4-6 crews, provides annual performance reviews. Trained crews in accordance with company safety procedures and conducts weekly safety meetings. Inspected equipment daily to ensure proper and safe operation. Supervised the crews to ensure safe and proper application of chemicals. Reports broken equipment and any unsafe work conditions to Regional Operations Managers and/or mechanic.. perform plant/ pest identification with crews programmed irrigation controllers and repair broken sprinklers, PVC pipes and drip irrigation. Proficient in the use of maintenance hand tools and gas powered maintenance equipment follow verbal and written instructions. meet and greet with clients and do a weekly or monthly site walk-thru. Hired and fired workers.
- Landscape Supervisor at Jensen Landscape Services
- Caltrans Highway Maintenance Worker at Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Landscape Foreman/ Crew Leader at Jensen Landscape Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Some High School - General
Maintain the upkeep of all commercial landscape Repair and install necessary plumbing for irrigation systems Responsible for opening and closing equipment facilities. Repair and maintain all equipment necessary.
- Landscape Supervisor at Harris Landscaping & Irrigation
- Electrician Assistant at Hick’s electric
- Landscape Laborer at Conway Lawn & Landscape
3 years, 1 month at this Job
coordinating all landscape maintenance operations, responsibilities included fertilization, pest control, irrigation and annual color change outs. winner of the 2013 planet grand award in landscape maintenance.
- landscape supervisor at waldorf astoria hilton bonnet creek
- senior territory representitive at trugreen lawn care
- landscaping manager at hyatt regency grand cypress
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- associates - ornamental horticulture
Crew leader of all landscape projects
- Landscape supervisor at Marshall Lawn Care and Landscping
- Operator/Laborer/Foreman at U.S. Lawns
- Operator/Laborer at Ike's Landscaping
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - still
- High School Diploma