Speech Language Specialist treated and evaluated High School Students in a school setting part time. Attended IEP meetings, wrote Re-evaluations, utilized IEP Direct and Genesis.
- Speech Language Specialist at Southern Regional High School School District
- Speech Language Specialist at Beach Haven Elementary School
- Speech Language Specialist- part time at Delta - T group
- Speech Language Pathologist at Holiday Care Center
9 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Speech Language Pathology
- BA - Comminicative Disorders
Full-time medical language specialist working in the acute care setting; large hospitals and multi-specialty clinics; familiar with ESL dictators.
- Medical Language Specialist at Probity/Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Medical Language Specialist at AccuTranscript
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General
As a medical language specialist, I was responsible for the transcription and/or editing of medical records, complying with HIPAA standards as well as privacy/security standards set by Nuance, and completing documents for the medical record in a timely manner while maintaining excellent quality scores. I worked remotely so I was responsible for working independently. I consistently met the production and quality metrics set forth by Nuance.
- Medical Language Specialist at Nuance Transcription Services
- Customer Service Representative at Avis Rent-A-Car Systems
18 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Office and EHR Specialist (ECW)
- Certificate in Medical Transcription
My position as an Speech-Language Specialist includes providing speech as a related service in the public school setting. Students receive services either individually or in group. Throughout my career as an SLP, I have had the opportunity to work with various populations and age ranges. I am a Child Study Team member therefore, I am afforded the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary setting. I complete evaluations and assessments to help determine classifications and services. In my role as an SLP, I feel accomplished in supporting students, families, and colleagues as I offer the knowledge gained throughout my tenure. The greatest accomplishment is building confidence in those entrusted in my care.
- Speech-Language Specialist at Newark Public Schools
- Speech-Language Specialist/Replacement at Monroe Township School District
- Speech-Language Pathology Internship at Centrastate Medical Center
- Speech- Language Specialist at Middlesex Regional Ed. Services Commission
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Language Pathology
- Master of Arts - Special Education-Preschool Disabilities
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Disorders
1 Wayside Road, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803, USA, tel no. 800-654-1187 Medical language specialist/medical transcriptionist - Transcribe and/or edit accurately various medical documents pertaining to patient hospitalization that were vital to patient's medical record. - Attention to detail and timely submission of reports a must. - Attend virtual meetings as needed. - Assist in transcribing/editing reports that were needed right away. - Good working knowledge of personal computer, MS Word and basic Excel. - Perform other duties as may be required. - Typing speed of 60-70 wpm.
- Medical language specialist/medical transcriptionist at Nuance Transcription Services
- Administrative Assistant at Reliance Commodities, Inc
- Secretary at Philtranco Service Enterprises, Inc
10 years at this Job
- - Professional Medical Coding and Billing
- Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Graduation
- Bachelor of Science in Secretarial Administration - Secretarial Administration
- Assigned as a Cultural Advisor and Language Instructor for the Department of Defense in preparation for deployment. - Foreign Language Specialist (FLS) role player facilitating and supporting Navy and Marine Corps Pre-Deployment Training Plan (PTP). - Assist Program Manager in administrative duties and act as local liaison for FLS not residing in the Jacksonville, NC area. - Assist Team leaders in the supervision and planning of organizing role players to perform their duties in accordance to the Unit training plan. - Assist Logistician Manager in staging materials to replicate theater like settings at the Military Operations on Urban Terrain (MOUT) facility aboard Camp Lejeune, NC and other training sites.
- Foreign Language Specialist at Defense Training Systems
- Director of Operations at Community Boys and Girls Club
- Executive Assistant at Community Boys and Girls Club
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Business - Computer Applications Administration
Speech-language specialist for early childhood age to 5th grade students; treating a multitude of multicultural and bilingual students within the general and special education setting.
● Managed a caseload of 60 students with school classifications such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Developmental Delay, Specific Learning Disability, Other Health Impaired, and Speech/Language Impairment
● Provided individual and group therapy sessions through a variety of speech-language materials and manipulatives, as well as games for reinforcement and increasing motivation of students.
● Serviced English Language Learners (ELL) by utilizing a sheltered approach with visuals, manipulatives, and interactive games
● Planned, lead, and attended IEP meetings in order to discuss the students' present level of performance, strengths, needs, and establish new goals in order to educate the family, teachers, and other service providers.
● Worked collaboratively with the Special Education Team in order to provide optimal support services and behavior plans for students with specific speech and language needs.
- Speech-Language Specialist, Denver Public School District at Green Valley Elementary School
- Speech-Language Specialist, Edison and North Brunswick School Districts at United Therapy Services, Inc
- at Community Medical Center
- Speech-Language Specialist, Sayreville School District at Samsel Upper Elementary School
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Speech - Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology - Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
Primarily responsible for performing retrospective audit reviews of multiple Medical Language Specialists to ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations with acute care and clinic facilities utilizing several software applications simultaneously.
• Identification of potential risk management situations including but not limited to incorrect medications, left/right discrepancies, and incorrect procedures/disease processes.
• Provide quality feedback in a timely manner to inform and educate the Medical Language Specialist regarding quality issues and areas of concern to aid in eliminating repetition of errors.
• Responsible for performing random peer review audits to ensure accuracy rates remained above 99.8%.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with time constraints resulting in a verbatim document.
• Ability to differentiate between commonly confused terms for both standard English and medical verbiage.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the medicolegal implications and responsibilities related to the transcription of patient records.
• Very influential in assisting various managers in creation and transfer of documents during 2017 cyber-attack of the company servers.
• Edit, revise, and clarify inaccuracies without altering the actual meaning of the medical dictation according to established company and client guidelines.
- QA Audit Specialist/Medical Language Specialist at Nuance Transcription Services
- Team Lead at FocusInfomatics, Massachusetts
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Language specialist at Google for voice search technology. Ongoing speech and language analysis, and localization of various Google products for the Japanese market. Responsibilities: - Investigation of search results and patterns. Curating text, voice query sets and configuring grammar rules in Japanese, in order to maximize natural language coverage. - Data analysis, localization and language testing for: Google Now, Android Wear, Google Home, and other products. - Quality control and translation of text, TTS (text to speech), UI and key terms. - Reporting, monitoring and triaging bugs related to speech recognition, grammar and device functions. - Managing and leading a variety of tasks as a Point Of Contact in i18n team, and across multiple locales. Setting up test plans to catch potential bugs for localized product. - Training new team members in device testing, bug filing processes, generating and annotating grammar. - Writing team documentation, creating templates for both team-internal and external use. 1463 Pacific Ave San Francisco CA 94109 United States E-mail: [email protected] Phone: (347) 238 5973 OBJECTIVE
- Speech and Language Specialist at Google via Vaco
- Singer - Song Writer at
- Music Teacher at Little Bee Day Care and Preschool
- Barista at Chameleon Cafe
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Jazz study
- BA - English Literature
-Full-time speech language specialist experienced with large ELL and LLD populations -Skilled in Frontline IEP Direct, case management, and report writing
- Speech Language Specialist at Cherry Hill Public Schools
- Graduate Student Clinician at Henry A. Brown Elementary School
- Graduate Student Clinician at Kensington High School
- Graduate Assistant at University Information Center- La Salle University
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Speech-Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Sciences and Disorders