I was Urdu language teacher but I can also teach English language and science subjects
- Language Teacher at Springfield school
- School Teacher at Springfield School , Karachi, Pakistan
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Social sciences
- Bachelor's - Social sciences
04. 2018 - Present CASL - CENTER FOR ADVANCED STUDY OF LANGUAGE - UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND
• Testing automatic foreign language processing technology collaborating with various language teams to perfect artificial intelligence translation processing
• Prepare a test dataset in English against foreign language documents to improve computer translation capabilities. LANGUAGE TEACHER/LINGUIST
- LANGUAGE TEACHER/LINGUIST at COMPUTER LANGUAGE RECOGNIATION SPECIALST
- at International Language Solutions, LLC
- INTERPRETER at Day Translations, Inc
- at Ad Astra, Inc
9 months at this Job
- - Education
* English as a Second Language Teacher for adults * Street kids center for orphaned and run-away children
- English as a Second Language Teacher at Emmanuel language school
- Community Worker at ReachAcross
- Teen Advisor at YMCA
- Social Work Intern/Case Manager at Bethel Bible Village
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Social Work - Social Work
English as a Second Language Teacher: created lesson plans and taught Elementary and Middle school students the basic elements of English.
- Second Language Teacher at ACADEMY IN KOREA
- RECEPTIONIST at CHALICE TATTOO STUDIO
- VICTIM SERVICES INTERN at ADA COUNTY JUVENILE COURT SYSTEM
4 months at this Job
- - SOCIAL SCIENCE
• Classroom teacher for elementary through high Schools (St. Louis) with experience as a Reading Specialist, English as a Second Language, Spanish and French instruction (all levels) and assisting those with special needs
• Counseling of school related issues and concerns
• Online English as a Second Language Teacher for students in China
• Working with those from diverse backgrounds such as African American, Asian, French, Spanish, Eastern European, and Middle Eastern
• Supporting those with special needs such as Down syndrome, Autism, visual impairments, at- risk students and gifted students
• Second language instruction in French/Spanish/English - focusing on conversation, reading, writing and listening skills
• Library circulation duties (checking in and out), computer instruction, helping locate and select the proper book for age and reading level
- Language Teacher at Clayton School District, St
- Helping Chinese students improve their conversational English skills and assist at Jiangsu Education Department Teacher Training Program
- English as a Second Language Teacher Training in France at International TEFL Academy
- Docent guide of historical tours at Museum Education
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Liberal Arts - Cultural Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
English Language Teacher for adults through individualized instruction and group lessons. Provide feedback to students for each lesson taught and track their progress and development using the CEFR standard.
- English Language Teacher at ETalking Online
- English Language Teacher at Happy Top Language School
- Tutor at Jeanne Elmezzi Adult Learning Center
- Bartender/Server at AWOL Eatery
10 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
3rd and 5th grade English as a Second Language teacher.
- English as a Second Language Teacher at Academia Cesar Chavez School
- Spanish and Resource Teacher at St. Thomas More Catholic School
- Spanish Teacher at St. Pascal Baylon School
- Educational Assistant at Eastern Heights Elementary
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certification - English as a New Language
- Master's - Secondary Spanish Education
- BA - English
Self-contained dual language teacher in a 2-way program
● Team leader of dual language program
● Member of PLC leadership team
● Certified Project GLAD teacher
- 1st Grade Dual Language Teacher at Watertown Unified School District
- Elementary Spanish Teacher & Title 1 Math Interventionist at Mishicot School District
- Middle School Spanish Teacher at Beaver Dam Unified School District
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Education
Lawrenceville, GA 08/14 to present
Gwinnet School of Mathematics, Science and Technology
Foreign Language Teacher (Spanish levels I, II and III)
• Integrating technology in classroom activities to facilitate target language acquisition and production working closely with the Assistant Principal of the school.
• Involved in professional development training of other Gwinnett County Foreign Language teachers to instruct them in language acquisition methodologies incorporating technology in the classroom.
• Developing and presenting curriculum that cultivates a receptive orientation towards technology use in the classroom.
• Work cooperatively with other teachers in developing and sharing curriculum strategies
• Maintain accurate records and grades for students
• Participate in all staff and department meetings. Led a staff professional development meeting.
• Sponsor the Spanish Club, National Spanish Honor Society and Study Abroad program
• Ensure effective and positive parent communication
• Selected to be an evaluator for Georgia's Governor's Honor's Spanish Program.
- Foreign Language Teacher at Gwinnett County Public Schools
- AATSP member, National Spanish Honor Society Sponsor, AATSP GA Camp Director at Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Spanish Teacher at Glenn Hills High School
- Elementary Teacher/ Principal's Administrative Assistant at Our Lady of Mercy School
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management - Business Management
- - Education
• English Language Teacher: 7th and 8th grade.
• Integrated literacy strategies into classroom instruction to advance learner comprehension and reading fluency.
• Combined traditional teaching methods with modern technology including grammar activities using the SMART board, various Powerpoint presentations, and an ELMO projector.
• Developed new curriculum for 7th and 8the grade classes which increased student interest.
• Developed lesson plans in accordance with the Common Core curriculum and state curriculum standards.
• Delivered engaging lectures and motivating lessons to students across all Key Stages.
• Identified students at risk of underachievement and ensured that appropriate interventions were in place.
• Maintained an orderly and disciplined classroom environment, keeping students on task and promoting student enthusiasm and mutual respect.
- English Language Teacher at Triad Math and Science Academy
- Lead Teacher/Manager at Culture as a Second Language - Summer Camp
- English Teacher at Luhe High School Number 4
- Employer Installation Administrator/On-the-Job Trainer at United Health Group
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English