I am currently employed as a Cnc Lathe Machinist including setups and operation depending on the needs of the company. I have also worked as a manual machinist operating a series of Vertical Turret lathes when I'm needed.
- CNC Lathe Machinist/Manual Machinist at Improved Piping Products
- Photo Specialist/Customer Service at Walgreens
- Cnc Machinist at Fabricator
- In Home Assisted Caretaker at Riverside County Supportive Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Cnc Machining Technology
- High School Diploma
CNC lathe machinist, setup and operate, nakamura, double turrit.
- CNC Lathe Machinist at Peter Paul Electronics
- CNC Lathe Machinist at TOMZ CORPORATION
- Machinist, set up and operate Lathe turning at Projects Inc
- Machinist set up and operate Lathe turning, Nakamura at Pinto Manufacturing Inc
10 months at this Job
Fanuc control lathe operator. complete set up. understand tolerance and tooling. able to read drawing and edit programs.
- Lathe Machinist at ASAP Machines Inc
- Lathe Machinist at Sunrise Precision Machine
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
My duties are to follow documented quality and process procedures to ensure that the parts meet or exceed the requirements listed on the blueprints or documentation supplied by the customer. To keep a safe and clean work area and equipment. To actively and continually apply 5S to my work area and to bring up improvements and any issues to my lead as they occur during my process inspection. I have been using Okuma 3000 and 4000 lathes, and Omni Turn lathe. I have been trained to use Sodick EDM's.
- Lathe Machinist at Ascentec Engineering
- Process Development Associate at Hewlett Packard
- Oregon Army National Guard at State of Oregon
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Machine Tool Technology
- Certificate One Year - CNC Machinist
* Ensure that product output meets established quality policy. * Ensure established productivity standards are obtained/exceeded. * Interacts with other employees in a polite, courteous and productive manner. * Maintain a neat, clean, and orderly area. * Responsible for observing all Good Manufacturing Practices and safety practices ensuring all machine guards and other safety equipment or devices are in place and in good working order before and during operation. * Insure all personal protection equipment is monitored and used at all times. * Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions and adjusts machine controls and edits programs. * Reads blueprints or job orders for product specifications, such as dimensions and tolerances, and select tooling and fixtures. * Edit program to alter machining operations, position of tools and workpiece in relation to each other, and to set feeds, speeds, and depth of cut. * Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment. * Perform routine machine maintenance such as: Check/refill the hydraulic fluids, Check/refill way lube, clean chip pan, and grease any part that may need it, clean off the window and light so you can see inside your machine, wipe down any stainless-steel way covers and lubricate them. Also worked as/with: CNC Mill Operator, Assembly, Manual Mill, Manual Lathe, Deburr Technician
- LATHE MACHINIST at Gurecky Manufacturing
10 years, 5 months at this Job
Lathe operator. Mill work. Mig welder. Oxygen/Actelyn brazing, torch work. Fabrication. Blue print reading. Hydraulic press work. Hydraulic tube, head, piston, rod repair. Point threading.
- Lathe Machinist at Red Barn Shop Llc
- at Minge Constrution
6 years, 5 months at this Job
All aspects of lathe machining.
- CNC Lathe Machinist at T&S Machine Company, Inc.
- Machinist at
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Operate lathe machine to complete finished product
• Machine parts to specifications on print
• Centerless grinding
- CNC Lathe Machinist at Cer-Mac Inc
- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator of Health Food Company at Holly Hill Health Food Store
- Machinist of Precision Grinding Company at M&S Centerless Grinding
- Project Manager of Residential Construction/ Remodeling Company at Opus Grand Construction
3 years at this Job
- Business - Management
CNC Lathe and Mill Operator
- Miyano CNC Lathe Machinist at Fordsell Machine c/o DSG Staffing
- CNC Lathe Operator at Peninsular Cylinder c/o DSG Staffing
- Cincinatti CNC Mill Operator at Reliable Forge Die and Engineering
- Mazak and Haas CNC Lathe Operator at Supreme Gear Corporation
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
My daily responsibilities include setting up CNC lathe machines, reading a blueprint, using Mastercam to create most of my programs, although I also use IGF on the Okumas and Mazatrol frequently for different programs/parts including C-Axis substitute on the Mazak. Occasionally I have ran manual lathe and manual mill. My line of work is building Injection BlowMold tooling. I usually run 2-3 machines consistently throughout the day with the ability to hold tight tolerances. For example +0" -.0005" I check my parts by use of micrometers, depth gauge, telescoping gauges, and micro height gauge.
- CNC Lathe Machinist at Big 3 Precision Products
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - General Education