Manufacturing company that designs and develops Thousands of products for Law Enforcement, Military, Security Professionals and Sporting markets for 50 years.
Training Coordinator March 2017 - December 2018
• Primary focus on the planning, development and support of our Training Department for our Less Lethal & Law Enforcement Support products on a global scale.
• Average nearly 200 classes and events each year.
• Coordinate with agencies for potential host class sites and private proposal classes for training.
• Do to the nature of our Less Lethal products, interacted heavily with compliance regulations that deal with the ATF and ITAR.
• Process student registrations for upcoming training classes scheduled.
• Process credit card payments for class tuition for students.
• Reconcile invoice discrepancies with customer accounts.
• Add new host site class locations to the training website making the classes open for registration for agencies.
• Prepare weekly instructor packets for instructors teaching training classes for the following week, this includes munitions pack list, certificates for the student's completion of training, class rosters, waiver forms and course materials orders.
• Prepare quotes for agencies for private training. Co-Coordinator for Safariland Training Group Annual Conference ◦ Review of hotel contract dates and banquet rooms reserved for training classes ◦ Coordinate with instructors to make travel arrangements to and from hotel. ◦ Manage staff and instructor room list. ◦ Shipping of all supplies and equipment for the conference, ensure they are delivered timely. ◦ Coordinate evening banquet events. ◦ Perform administrative duties at the conference, registrations and payments while working on normal daily job duties remotely.
• Assist Training Office Supervisor with review of resumes for potential job candidates for training coordinator position.
• Coordinate with International Team when training classes are held International to assist with communication with vendors and customers.
• Created accounts on our website and registered all law enforcement, military and security for classes. Proxy override the system to ensure that they had everything in order so that their credentials would save and we could keep record.
• Answered all calls regarding registrations, payments, refunds, added lists of officers to a class, processed and filed their paperwork.
• Kept track of class types, number of students per class, checked if they were qualified to attend the class, created rosters for each class and updated them daily until the class starts.
• Reason for leaving: Everyone in the department was laid off, the department is moving to the Wyoming Location and we were given the chance to move to Wyoming or offered severance packages.
- Training Coordinator at Safariland, LLC
- Cashier, Aprons Meals Clerk, Cake Decorator's Apprentice, Event Planner at Publix Supermarkets INC
- Guest Service Associate at Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Designed and sold complete vehicle packages of after-market equipment to Law Enforcement, Fire Rescue
and Public Services
• Responsible for expanding the Company into new territories.
• Successfully opened a brick-and-mortar start-up location (sourcing location, hiring employees, seeking new business opportunities)
• With the opening of a new location, I was involved in re-branding the vehicle up-fitting division of the Company (new division name "Lightning Fleet Solutions"), with designing a new tradeshow booth, marketing pamphlets and pop-up banners
• Promoted sales: cold-calling, prepared sales quotes, prepared and submitted State, County & local municipality bids
• Managed day-to-day production
• Responsible for sourcing, purchasing, and scheduling logistics for goods materials
• Oversaw internal product and supplies inventory
• Tracked weekly, monthly & quarterly sales, and production
- Regional Director at Lightning Wireless Solutions
- Director of Sales at Signal Technology Enterprises
- Regional Sales Manager East Coast at T3 Motion, Inc
- Sales and Project Manager at Krol Glass, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- A.A degree - General
Security in Elementary, Middle and High schools in Rutherford County, Tennessee. Defensive Tactic Instructor, Coached football, Basketball, Soccer in Middle and High School. U.S. Army
- Deputy Sheriff/ School Resource Officer at Rutherford County Sheriff's Office
15 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Theology
Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. Also responsible for responding to customer inquiries throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate.
- Customer Service Associate II at Lowe's
- Senior Clerk at Department Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Senior Officer Specialist at Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Air Transportation Specialist at United States Air Force Reserve
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management
Lead instructor and Director of Team Building events. Design and administer circus based strength and conditioning programs for groups and individuals. Create and lead unique corporate team building workshops.
- Co-Founder and Director at Boerne Trapeze
- Air Operations Manager at Black Rock City, NV
- Salesforce Administrator at Prosphere Inc
- Cross Functional Team Member at Joint Information Operations Warfare Center
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters - Social Science
- BS in Japanese - Japanese
Responsible for introducing job candidates and new colleagues to Macy’s as they apply, interview, and begin their employment; overseeing a variety of administrative functions. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Identify hiring needs by reviewing reports and establishing relationships with local leaders and centralized partners.
• Post and update all open positions on internal and external job boards.
• Manage candidates through the Applicant Tracking System collaborating to complete job templates where appropriate.
• Assist with recruitment processes, including scheduling interviews where needed, scheduling on-site and external job fairs, and greeting candidates.
• Partner with Recruitment Operations regarding screening/scheduling candidates.
• Coordinate with People Leaders to create interview calendars for open positions.
• Assist with ordering and monitoring Background Checks and Drug Screening.
• Provide information to People Leaders as they communicate offers and inform candidates regarding Background Check/Drug Screening processes.
• Input employment data in the Job Requisition System.
• Schedule new hire start dates and notify People Leaders.
• Oversee new hire paperwork, orientation, and associate badges.
• Provide resources to new hires regarding benefits, including direct deposit, tax forms, and AskHR.
• Facilitate payment to new hire for time completing online forms and orientation where needed.
• Oversee disposition and job postings when new hires do not report on the scheduled start date.
• Obtain systems access for new hires as needed.
• Forward files to Colleague Services in accordance with Company standards as needed.
• Input colleague status changes, transfers, promotions, and data corrections.
• Participate in Company required compliance audits, including I-9 reverifications and required postings where needed.
• Respond to requests for information from Colleague Advisors and forward file information as appropriate.
• Assist People Leaders with tracking attendance where needed.
• Facilitate final pay documents as needed (exempt and non-exempt).
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Macy's
- Store Manager at Galls LLc
- Area Sales and Operations Manager at Uniform Advantage
5 months at this Job
- Some college
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Proprietor and CEO
● Certified Expert Level Instructor in Close Quarters Combatives
● Tactical training and consulting for law enforcement, military, security and civilians
- Head Defensive Tactics Instructor at Check Your Six
- Transportation Security Specialist/Executive Protection Department at Gildan/AlStyle
- Security Manager at Independent Distillery
- Security Lead at Hotel Congress
12 years at this Job
- - movement and transportation
- - Law
As the Director of Operations for BTI Security, utilized knowledge of law-enforcement/military/security programs, industry best practices, regulations and techniques to effectively manage and direct planning, development, and execution for all operational personnel. Utilized extensive experience in asset and personnel management to oversee the allocation of financial and human resources, and identify cost-effective strategies for execution of the organizational mission. (Technical Writing, Staff Development, Workplace Investigations, Personnel Adjudication, HR Functions, Training, Quality Assurance, and Contract Management)
- Manager of Operations at Bradley Technologies
- Project Manager at MVN, Inc
- Lead proposal process and successfully re-bid contract at MVN, Inc
- Unit Security NCO/Instructor at U.S. Army National Guard
2 years at this Job
- Certificate - Project Management
- BS - Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement
- H.S. Diploma - Science & Technology Program
Air Force | All over the world, Armed Forces | October 2006 - September 2015
Law Enforcement, Military Tactical Leader, Supervisor
● Installation Security/ Law Enforcement Patrolman: Duties included installation/military resource security, Anti-terrorism, Law enforcement and Investigations.
● Installation Security/Law Enforcement Dispatcher: Provided armed security for multiple military bases in several countries and US states. Primary duties were to keep and maintain installation security managing all security and law enforcement members. Dispatch/record members to proper Security/Law Enforcement/Hazardous events on the installation. Utilized CCTV and other electronic systems to prevent Damage/Theft or Destruction to government property
● Unit Instructor/Trainer: Developed training aids via Microsoft Suite and other simulated instruments or classes, Instructed and Demonstrated training aids and instruction to 300+ personnel recording training records and ensured Air Force requirements were met or exceeded.
● Supervisor/Manager: Managed junior military members On the Job Training, Member Knowledge in Local/Host Nation Law Enforcement, Military Security.
- Leader, Supervisor at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
8 years, 11 months at this Job
Led a team of 20 sales people, phone-based and in-person customer service professionals within a high-traffic retail store, while managing key accounts across law enforcement, military, security and government agencies.
Originated and oversaw bids created for both the City of Long Beach and Los Angeles County and many out of state counties.
• Identified opportunities for store inventory gain and loss prevention through P&L analysis. Responsible for weekly, monthly, and annual store budgeting. Processed and managed AP/AR. Managed cash flow and daily financial deposits.
• Processed payroll, Initiated and managed all team recruiting, interviewing, team member training and disciplinary performance reviews.
• Daily interfacing with vendors across the United States to deliver customized law enforcement uniforms, badges, specialized equipment and accessories.
• Managed daily register transactions, reconciliations, and purchase orders.
- Retail Store Manager, Account Executive, Human Resource at QuarterMaster Inc
- Operations Manager, Technical Service Center Manager, Project Manager at CompUSA Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job