Led a team of 20 sales people, phone-based and in-person customer service professionals within a high-traffic retail store, while managing key accounts across law enforcement, military, security and government agencies.
Originated and oversaw bids created for both the City of Long Beach and Los Angeles County and many out of state counties.
• Identified opportunities for store inventory gain and loss prevention through P&L analysis. Responsible for weekly, monthly, and annual store budgeting. Processed and managed AP/AR. Managed cash flow and daily financial deposits.
• Processed payroll, Initiated and managed all team recruiting, interviewing, team member training and disciplinary performance reviews.
• Daily interfacing with vendors across the United States to deliver customized law enforcement uniforms, badges, specialized equipment and accessories.
• Managed daily register transactions, reconciliations, and purchase orders.
- Retail Store Manager, Account Executive, Accounts payable at QuarterMaster Inc
- Operations Manager, Technical Service Center Manager, Project Manager at CompUSA Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
• Managed the security teams for two different locations with a daily staff of 15 security officers, 60 event volunteers and 22 part-time enforcement officers.
• Hired, trained and scheduled personnel.
• Wrote and implemented training programs for most emergency situations.
- Director of Security at Victory World Church
- Deputy Sheriff (Corporal) at Gwinnett County Sheriff Department
- Base Security Officer/Security Superintendent (Top Secret Clearance) at 165th Air National
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Georgia Post Certified Law Enforcement Officer
- BA - Criminal Justice
Security in Elementary, Middle and High schools in Rutherford County, Tennessee. Defensive Tactic Instructor, Coached football, Basketball, Soccer in Middle and High School. U.S. Army
- Deputy Sheriff/ School Resource Officer at Rutherford County Sheriff's Office
15 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Theology
• Subject matter expert for $20M Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Tactical Radio Program, reporting directly to the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center System Program Office.
• Manage 3 geographically separated teams that directly support over 250 Security Forces personnel with tactical radio communications implementation and training.
• Lead technical efforts in design solutions to meet customer needs, including radio frequency antenna solutions, physical interfaces and mobile ad-hoc network installation.
- Senior Field Application Engineer at Persistent Systems, LLC
- Field Application Engineer at Persistent Systems, LLC
- Powered Support Systems Mechanic at United States Air Force
- Resources & Protocol Manager at United States Air Force
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Information Systems
- Associates in Applied Science in Missile and Space Systems Maintenance - Missile and Space Systems Maintenance
- Associates in Applied Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. Also responsible for responding to customer inquiries throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate.
- Customer Service Associate II at Lowe's
- Senior Clerk at Department Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Senior Officer Specialist at Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Customer Service Representative at Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management
Responsible for overall Operational performance, and P&L including work with the sales and installation department with annual revenue of $10 million and earnings of over $2.7 million. in six (8) months. Developed plans for customer utilization of fire life safety plans, developed sales and operational budgets to accommodate construction job bidding, tenant improvements, OSHA requirements, as well as planning execution of work. Developed local Union relationships to work and grow the company profitably. Cleaned A/R departments and was able to recover $1.78M of billing in a six (6) month period.
- GENERAL MANAGER at INTRAWORKS INC
- Service/Operations Manager at ADVANCED FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
- General Manager at SECURADYNE SYSTEMS
- Regional Sales Manager at RED HAWK FIRE AND SECURITY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Responsible for introducing job candidates and new colleagues to Macy’s as they apply, interview, and begin their employment; overseeing a variety of administrative functions. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Identify hiring needs by reviewing reports and establishing relationships with local leaders and centralized partners.
• Post and update all open positions on internal and external job boards.
• Manage candidates through the Applicant Tracking System collaborating to complete job templates where appropriate.
• Assist with recruitment processes, including scheduling interviews where needed, scheduling on-site and external job fairs, and greeting candidates.
• Partner with Recruitment Operations regarding screening/scheduling candidates.
• Coordinate with People Leaders to create interview calendars for open positions.
• Assist with ordering and monitoring Background Checks and Drug Screening.
• Provide information to People Leaders as they communicate offers and inform candidates regarding Background Check/Drug Screening processes.
• Input employment data in the Job Requisition System.
• Schedule new hire start dates and notify People Leaders.
• Oversee new hire paperwork, orientation, and associate badges.
• Provide resources to new hires regarding benefits, including direct deposit, tax forms, and AskHR.
• Facilitate payment to new hire for time completing online forms and orientation where needed.
• Oversee disposition and job postings when new hires do not report on the scheduled start date.
• Obtain systems access for new hires as needed.
• Forward files to Colleague Services in accordance with Company standards as needed.
• Input colleague status changes, transfers, promotions, and data corrections.
• Participate in Company required compliance audits, including I-9 reverifications and required postings where needed.
• Respond to requests for information from Colleague Advisors and forward file information as appropriate.
• Assist People Leaders with tracking attendance where needed.
• Facilitate final pay documents as needed (exempt and non-exempt).
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Macy's
- Store Manager at Galls LLc
- Area Sales and Operations Manager at Uniform Advantage
7 months at this Job
- Some college
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Proprietor and CEO
● Certified Expert Level Instructor in Close Quarters Combatives
● Tactical training and consulting for law enforcement, military, security and civilians
- Head Defensive Tactics Instructor at Check Your Six
- Transportation Security Specialist/Executive Protection Department at Gildan/AlStyle
- Security Manager at Independent Distillery
- Security Lead at Hotel Congress
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- - movement and transportation
- - Law
As the Director of Operations for BTI Security, utilized knowledge of law-enforcement/military/security programs, industry best practices, regulations and techniques to effectively manage and direct planning, development, and execution for all operational personnel. Utilized extensive experience in asset and personnel management to oversee the allocation of financial and human resources, and identify cost-effective strategies for execution of the organizational mission. (Technical Writing, Staff Development, Workplace Investigations, Personnel Adjudication, HR Functions, Training, Quality Assurance, and Contract Management)
- Manager of Operations at Bradley Technologies
- Project Manager at MVN, Inc
- Lead proposal process and successfully re-bid contract at MVN, Inc
- Unit Security NCO/Instructor at U.S. Army National Guard
2 years at this Job
- Certificate - Project Management
- BS - Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement
- H.S. Diploma - Science & Technology Program
Air Force | All over the world, Armed Forces | October 2006 - September 2015
Law Enforcement, Military Tactical Leader, Supervisor
● Installation Security/ Law Enforcement Patrolman: Duties included installation/military resource security, Anti-terrorism, Law enforcement and Investigations.
● Installation Security/Law Enforcement Dispatcher: Provided armed security for multiple military bases in several countries and US states. Primary duties were to keep and maintain installation security managing all security and law enforcement members. Dispatch/record members to proper Security/Law Enforcement/Hazardous events on the installation. Utilized CCTV and other electronic systems to prevent Damage/Theft or Destruction to government property
● Unit Instructor/Trainer: Developed training aids via Microsoft Suite and other simulated instruments or classes, Instructed and Demonstrated training aids and instruction to 300+ personnel recording training records and ensured Air Force requirements were met or exceeded.
● Supervisor/Manager: Managed junior military members On the Job Training, Member Knowledge in Local/Host Nation Law Enforcement, Military Security.
- Leader, Supervisor at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
8 years, 11 months at this Job