• Personal Experience as Law Enforcement Officer
- Special Law Enforcement Officer Class at Electrical and Environmental Systems
- Camp Counselor/ Inclusion Coach at Pine Grove Day Camp
- Learned the role of the dispatcher at Howell Township Police Department
- Security Guard at Jenkinson's Pavillion and Night Club
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Worked as a sworn law enforcement officer in all areas, to include training, recruiting, patrol and investigations.
- Law Enforcement Officer at Jefferson County Sheriffs Office
32 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management of Human Resources
VI 00802 Salary: $33,000, 40 hours/week As a Law Enforcement Officer I complete reports from citizens, use judgment to classify and forward the reports to the prospective Bureaus for follow up. Determine the level of an offense and Arrest those who violate the Criminal Justice System. Enforce laws of the Virgin Islands by giving verbal warnings, issuing traffic citations when necessary and strategically assess and complete traffic reports.
- Law Enforcement Officer at Virgin Islands Port Authority
- Wheel Vehicle Mechanic at Virgin Islands National Guard (STT)
- Law Enforcement Officer at Virgin Islands Police Department (STT)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- BA degree - Psychology
40 Hours worked per week/Permanent Employee
Supervisor: Kelada Bennett-Wallace Phone: 850-523-8558
Email: [email protected]
As a Law Enforcement Officer my duties include but are not limited to:
• Analyze problems that occur within an office setting or out in the field and provide a solution; I have to be able to communicate this information to diverse audiences;
• Plan and organize work in a supervisorial role, convey information and delegate tasks;
• Serve as "Acting Patrol Captain" for the National Forest in FL when asked upon by my supervisor in his/her absence;
• Inspect, direct, and conduct patrols to prevent, detect and enforce violations of Federal laws and regulations related to resources, property, employees and users;
• I prepare reports, technical documents and/or narratives specific to the drug and alcohol testing programs; this included proper paperwork for background investigation for federal employees;
• Investigates, detect, gather pertinent data and enforce criminal law offenses including, drug and alcohol laws/regulations that affects the agency;
• Apprehend and detain persons who have committed or are suspected of committing criminal offenses - to include the arrest of suspects, the execution of arrest and search warrants, and the transportation of prisoners to detention facilities;
• Conduct full criminal investigations of misdemeanor and felony crimes and offenses of regulatory and Federal criminal laws and is assigned full felony investigations;
• Locate, secure and protect crime scenes, collect and/or seize evidence, obtain physical and documentary evidence; provide eradication and surveillance;
• Conduct routine surveillance and participates in criminal investigations with Special Agents regarding complex cases;
• Maintain contact and provides assistance to outside agencies conducting search and rescue incidents within agency policy and guidelines; investigates civil and administrative matters which may result in a claim for or against the Government, including accidents which involve the public use of lands or involvement with personnel, vehicles, or activities;
• Coordinates and participates in efforts of Federal, State, and local law enforcement agencies in planning and conducting law enforcement operations on assigned unit. Administration Work:
• Creates correspondence, presentations, instructions, reports and/or written analyses that are program-related and provide information that has immediate impact on Agency programs and/or projects.
• Interview witnesses and suspects, prepare investigative reports, and testify at hearings and trials; participate in investigations ranging from several days to several weeks from origin to completion;
• Coordinate enforcement-planning activities with other State and Federal agencies;
• Prepare reports of routine investigations for entry into the Law Enforcement System; takes affidavits from witnesses and/or suspects, serves subpoenas, summons, and other legal documents;
• Provide technical input to the supervisor and/or other appropriate staff on enforcement activities within their area of responsibility; provide technical information, advice and training in law enforcement to agency employees;
• Serves as a technical specialist for the prosecution of cases in U.S. Magistrate Court, and State and local courts, as authority dictates; Serves as a technical specialist for forest resource and protection activities including timber sales and recreation areas to identify potential law enforcement problems;
• Evaluate results, provides input and assists in the planning and implementation of future corrective and preventive measures; provide feedback regarding preventive methods affecting resource areas during the planning stages of timber, resource, recreation, and other ecosystem projects;
• Plan, execute, evaluate and report on the law enforcement program regarding the protection of National Forest (NF) users, resources, employees and facilities through prevention, detection and enforcement within the NF System. Computer/Electronics:
• Assisting employees with computer/printers/facsimile/scanning issues;
• Assisting employees in troubleshooting new/existing software programs; using Microsoft Suite programs and other types of software to generate specific working documents and forms, as well as printing equipment to create, copy, edit, store, retrieve and print a variety of standardized documents, correspondence and reports;
• Receiving and acknowledging electronic mail and messages and making distribution; utilizing internet daily to access programs and websites (Dashboard/ConnectHR to access multiple FS applications such as Aglearn, CHD, EPP, ETS2, Paycheck 8, etc.
- Law Enforcement Officer at USDA-Forest Service
- Law Enforcement Officer at USDA-Forest Service
- Cashier / Sales Associate at USDA-Forest Service
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
As a federal law-enforcement officer we can talk routine patrols build a patrol is outside patrols at the special detail for the chairman of the board
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer, Security tactical bureau at Federal reserve police department
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college - Criminal justice
As a commissioned Law Enforcement Officer, it was my duty to enforce the Washington Revised Codes and to protect the integrity of my Department and my community. I have accomplished over 80 hours of firing range training, four and a half months of Defensive Tactics training, Mental Emotional and Crisis Intervention training. I have been CPR certified since October 2017. As a commissioned Law Enforcement Officer I made multiple arrest that range from domestic violence, theft, assaults, and narcotics use. I received my training from the Basic Law Enforcement Academy in Burien Washington.
- Commissioned Law Enforcement Officer at State of Washington
- at State of Washington
- Professional Football Player at IFL
- Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor at Xsport Fitness
2 years at this Job
- Associate in Kinesiology Navarro - Kinesiology Navarro
Law Enforcement/First Responder Patrol Officer/Compliance Officer Traffic Safety Officer
- Law Enforcement Officer at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc
- Staff Sergeant at Hawaii Air National Guard
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
• Graduated from the State Humane Law Enforcement Academy
• Recently deployed for a disaster response to the Paradise fire
• Maintain job description of Animal Control Officer
• Accomplished with investigations in the City of San Diego for animal cruelty and neglect
• Knowledgeable in preparing reports for the District Attorney and preparing evidence for court
• Maintain records and ensured timely completion of open cases
• Presentations for Kid's Camp and educating the general public
• Ensure a high level of communication with departments within the San Diego Humane Society
• Open availability for on-call shifts 1-2 times per week
- Humane Law Enforcement Officer at San Diego Humane Society
- Animal Control Officer at County of San Diego, Department of Animal Services
- Animal Care Attendant at County of San Diego, Department of Animal Services
- Veterinary Technician at Torrey Pines Animal Hospital
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
Schererville Police Department
• Accreditation Manager
• Evidence Manager,
• Training Coordinator,
• CALEA Manager,
• Animal Control Supervisor,
• VIPS Supervisor,
• Field Training Officer,
• Special Deployment Unit Supervisor,
• Town Ethics Officer
• Police Chaplain
• Internship Coordinator Most recognizable achievements :
• Created policy for Occupant Protection Usage & Enforcement. This is still an active policy.
• Developed a proposal for the implementation of a Police K-9 into our police agency. One year later, our agency purchased a K-9 named “Boss”
• Proposal presented for the implementation of a “Car Per Man” (Take Home Squad car program) proposal. The program is still an active program.
• Created our agency’s first policy & procedures for Handling & Storing Evidence (1996). The policy and procedures still stands within our CALEA manual.
• Appointed to the Strategic planning committee for the department. This appointment was made by the Chief of Police to provide input on the following: Staffing Levels, Community Outreach, Training and Budgetary issues.
• In charge of the modification of our police department website.
• Public Service Announcements involving the Schererville Police Departments D.U.I. enforcement. Aired on public television in 1994 LIFE PHILOSOPHY Have the passion to be the best in all that I do. MOST PROUD OF
• Successfully completed two CALEA Re-accreditation processes with 0 file maintenance issues or any applied discretions.
• Grew our volunteers in policing from 4 to 24 local citizens.
• Made more federal training into the agency for our officers to prosper from.
• Took our Crime Watch program from 9 participants to over 75 at any one meeting. Also grew our block captains to an all-time high of 300.
• Implemented a Coffee with a Cop Program
• Created a Morning Call program for our elderly and shut ins. STRENGTHS Motivator & Leader, Persuasive, Mentor, Hard-worker, Devoted. LANGUAGES English * * * * Spanish * * EDUCATION B.S. Organizational Management Calumet College of St. Joseph Over 30 years of Law Enforcement Training · Mastering Performance Management, Supervision and Leadership Skills · Incident Management Command · Strategic Planning for Law Enforcement · Law Enforcement Liability Training · Prevention of Police Misconduct · Principles of Promoting Police Integrity (Department of Justice) - Use of Force - Complaints and Misconduct Investigations - Promoting Accountability and Effective Management - Liability Training for Field Training Officers - Non-Discriminatory Policing and Data Collection - Recruitment, Hiring and Retention · Community Policing · Management & Supervision in Human Resources · Organizational Communication · Organizational Behavior Dynamics · Account & Finances for Managers · Systems Management & Computers · Sensitivity & Sexual Harassment in the Work Environment · Cultural Sensitivity Training · Leadership for Challenging Times · Finding the Leader in You · Principle Based Leadership · Supervision of Police Personnel · Confrontational Scenario Training · Law Enforcement Ethics for Supervisors · Introduction to Sergeant / Corporal Supervision · Introduction to Street Level Supervision · First Line Supervisor Course · Business & Professional Ethics · Management Ethics I & II · Law Enforcement Ethics for Police Officers · Behavior, Interviewing & Interrogation (F.B.I. Academy, Quantico Virginia) · Interview, Interrogation & Behavior Analysis · Physical Kinesic Interview & Interrogation I & II · Communication Tactics · Verbal Communication Skills · Field Training Officer Certification · Instructor Development · Instructor Certification · Basic Law Enforcement Academy
- Law Enforcement Officer at Schererville Police Department
29 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Organizational Management
All aspects of law enforcement and labor management. As a union vice president, and safety officer, I worked with all 300 plus employees in all forms of their employment, from hiring to training and discipline issues. As an officer, I interacted with the public and government, and state and local officials to protect our nations secrets. I also scheduled for the Department of Energy, all of the security and law enforcement requirements for the Los Alamos National Labs in New Mexico. I have a full background check from the F.B.I. and Office of Personnel Management with a Top Secret "Q" Clearance.
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer at United States Department of Energy
- Security Police Officer at U.S. Air Force
28 years at this Job
- Doctorate - Religious Studies
- Diploma with highest honors - Business Management
- Associate - Locksmith