As a front desk law firm receptionist I have learned many tasks. I speak with clients when they call in, take messages for the attorney, take down client’s payments when they are due, and make appointments. I also inform clients of their court dates if they have to be present or not. Along with that, I know how to open new files for the new clients, file their paperwork, and organize their files. I also, write down court appearances in a physical book. I have learned how to send out subpoenas, be efficient on Microsoft word and be well rounded with google drive.
- Law Firm Receptionist at The Law Offices of Fisher and Butlien, P.A.
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Scheduling appointments, operating the telephone switchboard, greeting patrons, maintaining records and performing basic administrative duties.
- Law Firm Receptionist at Louis Gerdes Law Firm
- Assistant Manager at Guess Inc Factory
- Phone center assistant at Sewerage & Water Board
- Pharmacy Clerk at Cvs Pharmacy
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
- High school - Top 15% of class
- Law Firm Receptionist at Law Firm.
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at
- at Alluvion Staffing
- Claims Administrative Assistant at Quality Health Plans, Inc
2 months at this Job
- High school
• Determined nature of calls and directed caller to the appropriate attorney or paralegal.
• Greeted visitors and clients to the firm.
• Drafted detailed messages from callers.
• Distributed mail and messages to staff.
• Provided secretarial support to attorneys and paralegals including, but not limited to, typing letters, memos and other correspondences
- Law firm receptionist at Law firm Garcia
- Autism Therapy Assistant at Maritza Letona
- Bank Teller at Banco de Occidente
1 year at this Job
- - Psychology
• Answered all incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard in a timely manner
• Scheduled conference calls and conference room bookings
• Processed client intake appointments and paperwork and collected consultation fees
• Entered appointments into law firm's file management software, Prolaw
• Received, sorted and delivered incoming mail, FedEx and UPS packages
• Helped coordinate office events and ordering of supplies; scheduled vendor appointments
• Greeted guests as they arrived and answered inquiries in polite, professional manner
- Law Firm Receptionist at WENIG SALTIEL LLP
- Law Firm Receptionist at BALLON STOLL BADER & NADLER, P.C
7 years, 9 months at this Job
• Answered and directed phone calls
• Took detailed messages and return Phone calls.
• Scheduled and confirmed appointments with clients and others personnel
• Performed clerical work such as filing, copying faxing, emails etc.
• Set up and prepared paperwork for meetings and interviews.
• Performed any other duties requested.
- LAW FIRM RECEPTIONIST at LoTempio P.C Law Group
- Accessories specialist at FOREVER21 RETAIL, INC
9 months at this Job
- Regents Diploma
Worked in office worked out of town based on our clients needs and some weekends
- Law Firm Receptionist at Barsamian & Moody Law Firm
8 years, 6 months at this Job
Drafting Legal Documents Greeting and interview clients Answering incoming calls Legal research
- Law Firm Receptionist at Law office of Jean Bernard Chery
10 months at this Job
- Associate degree
• Managed clerical needs of company employees, including copying, faxing and file management.
• Provided information to callers and drafted office emails.
• Followed up with Clients, Physicians, Adjusters.
• Requested Legal documentation such as Medical Records,Billing Records, Police Reports.
• Input claims and sent out Letters of Representation.
• Scheduled clients with physicians, MRI,CT,X-Ray Etc.
• Distributed settlement checks.
- Law Firm Receptionist at Law Offices of Michael Weiser
- Customer Service Associate at Lowe's Home Improvement
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Cocos Nursery
4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Operate company switchboard answering all incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate party . Took detailed informative messages and gave them to the appropriate person . Greeted clients that came into the legal office . Scheduled appointments for lawyers and paralegals and also booked conference room times for depositions and meetings of all types . Sorted mail and received packages , scanned all incoming mail and packages delivered to the law firm unless items were marked personal . 1. Completed many general office tasks , including copying , filing and faxing various documents at the request of lawyer's and paralegals . Light data entry duties that were assigned by lawyer's or paralegals as well as tasks such as typing out memos and letters . Stock the law library as new item's were delivered to the firm's law library .
- Law Firm Receptionist at GLC Business Services
- Mailroom Clerk at The Millennium Group
- Driver/Courier at Capital Area Health Network
- Lead Valet Attendant at VCU Healthcare Parking Systems
4 months at this Job
- High school