and Sponsored Projects I gained experience with a number of things around the office and learned to take care of all my duties efficiently. Some duties included logging incoming mail into our excel database records, making sure candidates and visitors were taken care of, filing and storing confidential documents, and leading visitors to their proper appointments with each research administrator in our office. I greeted all of our visitors and even helped with minor tasks our Vice President needed me to do. July 2016- October 2016 Law Office assistant internship Sherr & Legate PLLC Attorney's At Law As an intern for this Law office I helped prepare, file, and scan new client folders into our computer system. I scanned previous file cases into our database and placed them in their proper location in order to have for future references. I also assisted paralegals w minor paper work they needed to be copied or scanned.
- Law Office assistant internship at Office of Research
- Office Assistant at JP's Tax Pros
- Office Assistant at
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Criminal Justice
Legal assistant my responsibilities included greeting clients answering calls, filing paperwork, drafting legal documents and sending fax & mail.
- Law Office Assistant at Law Office
- Empereon Marketing at Empereon Constar
- Jafra at Jafra Cosmetics
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Arts
- High school or equivalent
Law office assistant in the Family Support Division of the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office that consists of 9+ attorneys and approximately 20 staff members. Assists the general public, defendants, attorneys and law enforcement representatives in person or on the phone by answering questions and explaining court procedures; takes complaints, explains services, policies, procedures and schedules; locates information from court and county records and provides it to the public as requested.
• Receives, processes and issues various legal documents, applications, notices, orders; reviews items for accuracy, completeness, required stamps and signatures; forwards documents to other offices as necessary.
• Maintains data and records; calculates and compiles summaries of data, sets up and maintains files and filing systems; retrieves information from files; Composes, processes and files various legal documents; reviews documents for accuracy before filing and processing; forwards documents to other agencies/parties as necessary.
• Schedules court hearings, prepares notices, legal documents, and court calendars; provides required documents to defendants and other parties and secures necessary signatures.
• Composes and processes notices, reports, form letters, forms, cards, documents and correspondence.
• Assesses case information and initiates legal files; requests necessary case information from other agencies.
• Works cases in coordination with State agencies and their systems (Support Enforcement Management System, Dept. of Licensing, Dept. of Health, Division of Child Support, and Washington State Dept. of Social and Health Services, Quatro Pro)
- Law Office Assistant at Snohomish County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Spa Director at Ka-Lai' Spa
- Case Manager/ Legal Intake Specialist at J. Shafer Law Firm & Calliope Media
- Customer Service Representative at CVS/Pharmacy
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Legal Studies
- Juris Doctorate - Law
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts - Crime, Law and Justice
Make files for clients ,answer phones ,set appts, take paper work to court to be filed and copied. Run all office equipment.
- Law Office Assistant at Law office of James e. Goad
- Floyd county sheriffs office at Justice center
7 months at this Job
- Degree - Criminal justice
- Some college
filed paperwork for clients in order - stay updated on serious and minor cases answer phone calls to help clients with any questions took payments cash and debit basic mathematical skills excellent presentation skills capable for problem fixing solving in various fields
- Law Office Assistant at Law office of aguilar
- Unemployed at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - basics
• Document reviews (cases, emails, depositions)
• Document summarization
• Legal research
• Running errands
• Filing documents
• Reading, summarizing, and analyzing depositions and legal documents
- Law office Assistant at Law Office of Charles L Levy
- Inventory Control Specialist | Academy at Loss Prevention
- Crew Member at Firehouse Subs
- Felony District Court Intern, Hon. Vanessa Velasquez at Felony District Court
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• File and scan papers
• Run errands
• Organize mail
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and email
- Law Office Assistant at Kahler and Kahler Law Office
- Volunteer Work at Historical Society Resale Shop
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Babysitting throughout conejo Valley
● Assist students at a summerschool with identified disabilities such as: Autism, Orthopedic Impairment, Emotional Disturbance, Multiple disabilities, speech and language, intellectual, and other health impairment
● Worked at family law firm (The Loomis Lawfirm) filing, billing, organizing
- Law Office Assistant at Loomis law firm
2 months at this Job
- - high regards
- - AP European History
- Law Office Assistant at Law Office of E. Renee Crenshaw
- Cashier at Tom Thumb Food Stores Inc.
- Sales Associate at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Cashier/Customer Service at Market Street
at this Job
- BA - History
At Stevens Law firm I am responsible for the tremendous amount of important documents. I complete research as accurate as possible and organize them. A good majority of work is spent organizing documents into assigned folders for filling. My position includes preparing letters, minute books for corporations, faxing, billing, greeting clients, answering multi phone line, returning calls, transferring calls, attorneys timesheets, data entry, scheduling, record keeping, typing then mailing or emailing important documents in a timely matter. I run all sorts of errands.
- Law office assistant at The Stevens Law Firm
- Vacation Sales Representative at Platinum Peaks Travel
- Owner/Operator at Cobbleston Stone Village Hair Salon
- Salon Manager at Smart Style hair salon
3 months at this Job
- High school