Responsibilities Provide administrative support for attorneys, including receiving, prioritizing, and distributing mail, maintaining attorney calendars, scheduling meetings and appointments, routing telephone calls and researching and providing responses to routine inquiries. Receive the public, respond to inquiries from employees and citizens Locate and notify responsible parties for pretrial and court appearances. Compose, type, and edit a variety of correspondence. review documents for completeness and formatting errors.Act as custodian of departmental documents and records. Establish and maintain filing systems. Arrange for filing. Assist in gathering information for office projects or litigation.
- Law Office Assistant at Law office of Manuel D. Martinez
- Flight Attendant at Compass Airlines
- Office Assistant II at County of Ventura
- Pharmacy Clerk at Rite Aid Pharmacy
4 months at this Job
- Certificate; Travel and Tourism Professional - Flight Attendant training
- High School diploma
Legal assistant my responsibilities included greeting clients answering calls, filing paperwork, drafting legal documents and sending fax & mail.
- Law Office Assistant at Law Office
- Empereon Marketing at Empereon Constar
- Front Desk Receptionist at Phoenix College
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Construction Management
- Associate - Arts
- High school or equivalent
• File and scan papers
• Run errands
• Organize mail
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and email
- Law Office Assistant at Kahler and Kahler Law Office
- Volunteer Work at Historical Society Resale Shop
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Prepares basic motions and other legal documents for Attorney's review and approval.
● General office duties including answering multi line phones and, faxing, scanning, filing.
● Assist lawyers with the preparations with clients legal documentations
● Run errands related to the legal profession.
● Corresponds with attorney, paralegals, and secretaries to prepare and maintain accurate and complete case records.
● Maintain, update, and organize client files and emails.
- Law Office Assistant at Rabine & Nickelsberg Law Office
- Receptionist at Rabine & Nickelsberg Law Office
- Intern/ Tutor at Phipps Neighborhood
10 months at this Job
- - Psychology/ Political Science
Work part time as an assistant in the office. I helped with mail, faxing, scanning, answer phones, and errands.
- Law Office Assistant at Dan Zwerner Law
- Baby sitting experience at
- Ice Cream Server at Ben And Jerry's
- Food Runner at FAT PATTIES
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- High school
Welcoming guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. Maintaining attorneys calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements. Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential. As well as process serving.
- Law Office Assistant at Family Law Office of Edgard Garcia
- Pro Shop Attendant at Desert Trails Golf Course
- Hub Driver at AutoZone
- COOK/CASHIER at CALIFORNIA TORTILLA
11 months at this Job
- - Administration of Justice
• Provide proofreading and fact checking on pleadings and briefings.
• Prepare draft client bills, then enter them into a database.
• Assist in organizing paperwork and office space.
• Performed general assistant duties such as copying faxing, filing, printing, and mailing.
- Law Office Assistant at Self Employed
- Professional Mover at Best In Class Moving Co.
- Sales Representative/Marketing Assistant at COMFY INCORPORATED
- Head Lifeguard at AGAWAM STATE POOL
6 months at this Job
- - Marketing
• Assist in budgeting
• Liason with clients/court and attorney
• Manage calendar
• Various administrative duties
- Law Office Assistant at Law Offices of Joseph R. Donohue
- Assistant Camp Director at YMCA
- Office Assistant for Tennis Coach/Interim Athletic Director at Goucher College
6 months at this Job
- BA - English Literature
• Front Desk: receive upcoming clients, listen attentively to clients and experience using the phone (up to 32 lines)
• Archived cases in the computer database and indexed the cases by chronological dates.
• Served documents (Proof of Service)
• Knowledge on doing court calls
• Translate documents in Spanish
• Sent PAGA Letters
• Organized the cases, shredded and closed cases
• Made copies and scanned documents that were then sent to attorneys and law firms
• Average experience on saving proof of service forms in court
- Law Office Assistant at Cohelan Khoury and Singer
- TEAM LEADER at JACK IN THE BOX
- Front End Cashier at Costco Wholesale
- Office Assistant/Receptionist at National Conflict Resolution Center
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Criminal Justice and Spanish
I was responsible for formatting and finalizing legal documents including pleadings (motions, memorandums, orders, petitions, etc.), briefs, letters, memos, subpoenas, and summonses. Clerical duties as assigned. Familiarity with legal systems, and governement databases.
- Law Office Assistant at Anchorage Attorney General Office
- Activity Therapist at Ak child and family
- Administrative Associate at Thread
- Lead Teacher at Thread
3 months at this Job
- - Journalism and Public Communication,Psychology, Communications, Philosophy
- Completion - Radio and Television Production