*Answer phone calls. (English & Spanish) *Make appointments for clients.(English & Spanish) *Do payments over the phone/ In person. (English & Spanish) *Scan & copy documents. *Put documents in clients file and file on the computer. *Type hearing notices, approval notices, or payment letters for clients. (English & Spanish) *Send out letters to courts, clients, and immigration services. *Call clients to remind them of their appointments/Court Hearings. (English & Spanish) *Send EOIR or USCIS FOIA applications. *Paginate and tab applications & packets that needed to be sent to USCIS or the court. *Scanned Closed files to destroy. *Transfer client to Attorney or Paralegal assistant. *Transfer calls from the Court to Attorney. * Oragnize files (Physical & Virutal) *File E-28 for Attorney (Notice of Entry of Appearance) *Change is address for client to Immigration court or USCIS.
- Law Office Receptionist at Law Office Of Jennifer M Alonso
- Housekeeping at Jessica's Cleaning Company
10 months at this Job
- - Associate
• Answered multi-lined phone calls
• Greet clients in the office and direct them to appropriate location
• Managed calendar
• Scheduled and confirmed appointments
• Performed clerical work such as filing copying emailing etc.
- Law Office Receptionist at Law offices of Ross and hill
- Assistant Law Librarian/ Volunteer at Brooklyn Law Library
- Administrative Assistant at Downtown Dental
- Front Desk Clerk at Brooklyn Recreational Center
2 months at this Job
- - Paralegal Studies
Responsibilities: -answering phone calls, taking messages -clerical work (filing, scanning, making photocopies etc) -writing letters -sorting mail, shipping packages -opening files, data entry
- Law Office Receptionist at Law Office of Nathan Erlich
- Intern/Receptionist at Maspeth Federal Savings
- Tutor/Grader at Kumon Learning Center
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Performed law office receptionist services for nine environmental lawyers and six support staff. Answered and screened phone calls, greeted and welcomed clients, coordinated meeting preparations, and performed document scanning.
- RECEPTIONIST at Hodge Dwyer & Driver Law Firm
- OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE at Citigroup, Smith Barney, Inc
- GUEST SERVICES AGENT at The University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business Gleacher Center
- CONGRESSIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS OPERATOR at United States Congress, Capitol Exchange Office
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Met with clients and got information from there regarding their case.
• Inputted information into the database regarding personal injury clients.
• Communicated with insurance companies and negotiated on behalf of clients.
- Law Office Receptionist at Armen taslakian
- All positions at Selling and Buying Property
- Flight Attendant at Equipment Handling
1 year at this Job
- - interpersonal and communication
- High school
Dollar Tree ADDITIONAL WORK HISTORY: 2 years Administrative Assistant in Credit Service/Collections Department. 1+ years on call Assistant Property Manager. 1+ year Law Office Receptionist/Clerk.
- Cashier at Dollar tree
1 year, 9 months at this Job
WENDY'S - CASHIER Job responsibilities: - maintaining the dining area and bathrooms clean, neat and fully stocked - Work the drive thru - Prepare and fry food - Serve and prepare orders ANY NAME JEWELRY - MANAGER/ EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO OWNER Job responsibilities: - Assist customers - Book shows to showcase merchandise - Order supplies online - Design business cards and flyers using Microsoft Word and Photoshop - Organize owner's calendar and book any arrangements needed - Organize events and make reservations AGACI - SALES ASSOCIATE Job responsibilities: - Assist customers - Register trained - Keep store neat and organized - Escort customers to fitting rooms - Place clothes in their assigned sections CHEZ BON BON @ FONTAINEBLEAU HOTEL - GOURMET COFFEE ATTENDANT Job responsibilities: - Register trained - Assist customers - Keep restaurant clean and fully stocked - Trained barista skilled in making varieties of coffee drinks - Take orders and serve customers BERCOW RADELL FERNANDEZ & LARKIN - LAW OFFICE RECEPTIONIST Job responsibilities: - Answer and redirect calls - Receive and log packages - Manage all visitors - Assist legal assistants and Attorneys - File clerk relief - Coordinate meetings and appointments
at this Job
- - BIOLOGY
Operate multi-line phone, create and assist attorneys with client packets, sort and process incoming mail and stamp outgoing mail, search database for client's information to direct calls
- Law Office Receptionist at Nova Office Strategies
- Office Services Representative at DTI
- Financial Associate at Fidelity Investments
- Receptionist at Vector Marketing
3 months at this Job
- Some college
Plan/manage and coordinate the details necessary to help ensure a first class client experience. Schedule meeting space and confirm in advance that the room is setup and ready. Manage office administrative need, office supplies, printers, mail deliveries, and metering postage. Serve as back-up resource for the receptionist, greet guests, route calls and take messages. Printing and sorting legal documents Other projects as assigned in support of office operations.
- Receptionist/Office Assistant at Canon Business Processing Co
- Front Desk Agent at Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- International Flight Attendant at United Airlines
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Business Administration and Management
Maintained front desk, greeted guests, and handled phone inquiries
- Receptionist at Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia
- Law Office Receptionist at Embery, Outterson & Fuges, P.C
- Janitorial Staff at Calvary Chapel
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma