Layout Artist at Advertising Department
• Worked as a graphic designer for IRASSHAI magazine, advertising for magazine and newspapers, store signs, grocery product label at Asian grocery store
• Created magazine layout and advertising and checked prepress and uploaded final PDF files
• Understood the client’s needs and concepts
• Took product pictures for magazine and advertising
• Organized big amount of data
• Did fast multitask and fast pace environment under the pressure
• Struggled to meet a deadline
• Collaborated with other departments.
• Had a can-do attitude
- Layout Artist/Graphic Designer at Marukai Corporation
- Art Director/Graphic Designer at UniValue Creations LLC
- Graphic Designer/Editor at Nishimura Shoten Co., LTD
8 months at this Job
- - English Literature
Location: Brgy. Dolores, PHILEC Rd. Taytay, Rizal Academic Position: Graphic/Layout Artist/Colorseparation Artist Duration: July 25, 2016 - present Duties and Responsibilities ❖ Conceptualized, finalized and maintain high quality of a product for graphic tees and for other tshirt print type. ❖ Execute the given design of the buyer in a specific time and date. ❖ Secure all the details of a design for the fastest approval of a buyer. ❖ Proofread all art files for errors and consult with additional production art stuff for resolution. ❖ Execute four (4) color process printing, separations, trapping, step and repeat. Work History: MMP Award Specialist Location: Josane St. Stateland Hills Subd. Manggahan, Gen. Trias
- Graphic/Layout Artist/Colorseparation Artist at Frankhaus International Corp
- Layout Artist/Machine Operator at UV Printer, Golden Laser
- Layout Artist at Sta. Maria St. Area J, Dasmariñas City
- at Suarez and Sons Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Science and Information Technology
Layout Artist offering previous creative success within a wide-ranging,
• Innovative Photographer
• Updated computer graphic files using graphics software programs.
• Maintained consistent use of graphic imagery in materials and other marketing outreach.
• Researched current and emerging art and graphic design technologies.
• Generated computer graphics and page-layout software, graphic elements and photography.
• Applied knowledge of production to create high-quality images.
• Built corporate brands by designing cohesive looks between elements such as logos and letterheads.
- LAYOUT ARTIST AND FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER at PET TEXAS
- PHOTOGRAPHER AND PHOTO EDITOR at BSOLSA HOLDINGS
- JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER at SIGNARAMA
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - GRAPHIC DESIGN
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Design the layout of a major industry publication using QuarkXPress. Approve and improve appearance of articles and advertisements submitted by eight plus coworkers and vendors. Graphic designs with Adobe Photoshop to accompany our literature with visuals. Design medals and buckles that are manufactured and presented to the Heroes and Achievers of the towing industry at our International Trade Show.
- Page Layout Artist at American Towman Magazine
- Decorative Painter at Allcustomart
12 years at this Job
- - Fashion Illustration and Design
• Work with advertising department to produce ad layouts based on clients submitted materials, art and information.
• Produce art for use in print advertising.
• Photograph products for use in ads.
• Create color separations for single to multi color advertising.
- Layout Artist at Newspapaer Agency Corporation
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Art
3DS MAX MOCAP Animator, Layout Artist and Compositor on a new Adult Swim animated series, PF TRACK "Tigtone". Completelty rigged, animated and composited in After effects and Photo- PYTHON shop using Mocap and advanced plugins. Was responisble for over 300 shots on a 10 episode season.
- ANIMATOR & LAYOUT ARTIST at TITMOUSE INC
- at COMPOSITOR
- ANIMATOR & MATCHMOVER at INGENUITY STUDIOS
8 months at this Job
- MASTER OF FINE ARTS - 3D ANIMATION & VISUAL EFFECTS
Responsibilities Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and presenting finalized ideas. Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylist, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialist.
- Layout Artist at MB2 Access
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Idea Design
- V.P. of Graphics Club at Riverside Community College
- U.S. Marine at U.S. Marine Corps.
9 years at this Job
- Associate - Digital Media
- Bachelor of Arts - Studio Art/Illustration
- Associate of Arts
• Assisted with layout and design of various items such as fliers, booklets, postcards, etc.
• Use Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) to create stylish and effective designs
• Worked alongside sponsors and managers to create unique designs that matched their needs
• Created a new and animated 3D Mascot for the company
• Worked quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Layout Artist Assistant at The National Energy Foundation
- Account Manager at Discover Financial Services
- Garden Associate at The Home Depot
- Sales Associate at Famous Footwear
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Animation and Game Design
- Associate - General Studies
- - Digital Media
Design and layout of trade books from manuscript to bound book. Supervise the design and production of illustrations. Work closely with editorial department during editing process. Ensure timely delivery with tight deadlines. Clients include Deloitte, The Princeton Review, Inspirica, Nelnet
- Layout Artist at Self Own Business
- Layout Artist at SparkNotes
- Book Production Manager at The Princeton Review
21 years, 6 months at this Job
- BFA - Painting
Layout, editing and typesetting of energy engineering text books and quarterly journals—37 years. Books averaged 400 pages. The Fairmont Press is no longer in operation.
- writer, editor, layout artist, typesetter at The Fairmont Press
37 years at this Job
- Associate - English and art