My responsibilities for Layout Designer at Aerotech News and Review are: - to lay out two of the newspapers the company publishes, - communicate with the editors to make sure that final publications are done to their specifications, - create graphics for ads and articles.
- Layout Designer at Aerotech News and Review
- Graphic Designer at Chrislie Formulations
- Administrative Assistant/Tutor at DeVry University
- Enumerator at U.S. Census Bureau
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Multimedia Design
• Lead Layout Designer on receiver chip for wireless charging of cell phones.
• Successfully finished chips from floor planning to tape out.
• Worked on top level routing as well as blocks like HVLD, LVLDO, Bandgaps, Rectifiers, Oscillators, ADC and DAC blocks in analog mixed signal technology for wireless charging application of cell phones, using latest version of virtuoso Cadence tools in XL environment.
• Familiar with TSMC 0.18 μ process as well as Dongbu and Tower jazz processes.
• Proficient in running LVS, DRC, and XOR using Assura as well as Calibre tools.
• Consistently finishes projects on or before target dates.
• Efficient and effective ability to work with local engineers and out of state engineers in remote design centers, like UK, Scotland, Ireland, San Diego and North Carolina.
• Efficient in tape out procedures to TSMC or Tower Jazz, streaming out data, designing DFP diagrams, completing requirements, documents and approving mask views.
• Hardworking, knowledgeable, reliable, and strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Senior Layout Designer at ON SEMICONDUCTOR CORP
- Senior Layout Designer at INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
- Senior Layout Designer at ALIEN TECHNOLOGY
- Senior Layout Designer at INTERSIL
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Layout design
- MS - Biochemistry
To be successful in this position, the PCB designer will assist engineering in maintaining and updating drawings, design files, and manufacturing outputs to enable successful purchase and fabrication of existing and new product lines. The designer will utilize ALTIUM for schematic capture, PCB layout, component schematic and footprint generation, implementing standardized templates across product lines, implement hierarchical design layouts, utilize design rule checks, and archive files using subversion. The designer will submit designs for peer review and team collaboration. Our products are utilized in robotic control systems and CCTV video transmission, common circuits involve motor drivers, NTSC/PAL video buffers, ESD protection, FSK coupling/decoupling, oscillators, LDO and switch mode regulators, microcontrollers, etc.
- Sr. PCB Layout Designer at Cues Inc
- Sr. PCB Designer Engineer at Fluidic Energy
- Sr. PCB, CAD, PDM, CAE at Halliburton
- Senior Printed Circuit Board Designer at Jacob Engineering/NASA
9 months at this Job
- Associates - Electronics Technology
l KATYAmusic Freelance Design Web banners/posters l RK Beauty l Siren Artist Management Brochures/collateral Necole Cameron 2 full page memorial ads Graphic Designer (for Ronnie James Dio & Motorhead) l Kurzweil Keyboards Product catalog / featured in the UK Download Festival programme trade show collateral / full page ad featured in
- Layout Designer at Guitar Center, Inc.
at this Job
• SRAM Memory compiler leaf cell layout design for standard/mega cell library, custom cells such as COLMUX that requires signal and device matching, memory control blocks as well as pin cells using TSMC 16nm and 7nm fin-fet technology, Samsung 7LPP technology. Verification works include LVS, DRC(customer deck and internal deck), Power/ground totem check and LPE extraction
• Constructed entire SRAM memory core-arrays of Samsung 7LPP project for single bank, multi-banking MUX2, MUX4, MUX16, including core-array to colmux and word-line decoding transitioning area. Applied word-line strapping pattern & flexible bit-line architecture to reduce bit-line/word-line resistance and loadings. Very familiar with foundry frequent PDK update and golden core array structures. Verification include core-array lvs, drc, qdrc(core-array drc to check interface as well as core cell orientations)
• Compiled thousands of memory instances for different muxes and many different options on/off such as bist, scan, row-redundant, power-gating etc. Performed instance level tiling verification, ilvs, idrc, dfm and ilfd debugging, router level checks including LEFvsGDS2, LEFselfcheck, LEFcheckICC, LEFlable check and Pinchecks, LEFcheckSOC as well as IR drop Analysis and fixing for both internal and external power and critical signals, EM analysis for power and critical signals
- Layout Designer at ARM Holdings
- Senior Mask Layout Designer at SanDisk Corporation
- guard rings and noise reduction technique at Advanced BiCMOS IC Mask
- Project Manager at AOpen America, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
Responsible for the layout and photo manipulation in the development of client marketing materials such as business cards, postcards, brochures, advertisements, booklets and catalogs. Adobe Indesign, and Photoshop.
- Layout Designer at Designing Images, Inc.
- Copywriter/Proofreader at Designing Images, Inc
- Office Manager at Designing Images, Inc
- Website Developer at Designing Images, Inc.
18 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Information Systems
• Fort Worth Star-Telegram Magazine layout designer and illustrator for Indulge a monthly lifestyle and fashion publication of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Circulation: 50,000. Layout designer for K magazine, a 44 page Star-Telegram monthly publication for the residents of Keller.
- Magazine layout designer and illustrator for Indulge and K magazine at Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- Freelance designer in the communication departments at UTA and UTD
- Guide Daily and Travel at The Dallas Morning News
- Page designer/ Art Director at First place
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
Responsibilities doing layout for Power Management.
- Senior IC Layout Designer at Coolstartechnology Inc
- Mask Layout Designer at Texas Instruments
- Mask Layout Designer at National Semiconductor
- IC Layout Designer at National Semiconductor. Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Designed and created layout of educational materials for administrators, instructors and students grades PK-12. Provided quality assurance for final, ready-to-print and online products. Used InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator, and more.
- Layout Designer at Great Minds
- Meetings Assistant at Association of Governing Boards (AGB)
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at Ashford University
- Meetings Coordinator at American Urological Association
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Education
- Associate of Arts
- - TESOL
Short contract with startup company. Main assignment was doing Assura PVS and LVS on previous layout circuits to free up companies regular layout personnel to do top level creation. This project used one of TSMC's 40nm processes.
- Mask Layout Designer at RIC
- Mask Layout Designer at Texas Instruments
- Mask Layout Designer at Qorvo
- Mask Layout Designer at Samsung R&D America
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Applied Electronics
- - Nuclear