Warren, MI -- Full-service design and engineering supplier company in the automotive, transportation, defense, and consumer product industries.
System Layout Designer March 2017-Present
• Work with AutoCAD, FactoryCAD, Microsoft Office, and NX9.
• In AutoCAD, I work on plant layouts, dunnage placements, fencing placements, etc. Create Bill of Materials (BOM) for manufacturing.
• Use NX to translate tools and robot envelopes to be inserted in the AutoCAD drawing.
• Go to integration source to perform field checks on layout. Make sure they are built to what was designed. I check for robot and tool numbers, orientation of tools and robots in each cell. Count of fence, posts and cable trays. Look at placements of gates and control panels.
• Projects I work on are successful because I stay in constant communication with the customers by sending them proposals of what I want to do, get their approval and move forward from there.
• Part of a 5 person team in the System Layout group so communication within the group is important because we work on adjacent zones and what I do in my layout might affect their layout designs.
- System Layout Designer at Waltonen Engineering
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS pharmacy
- Engineering intern at General Motors Company
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Associates of Applied Science in Product Development - Product Development
Acquired from FUJITSU 07-2013 - 11-2018
Cadence, Engineering support layout, debug, data management as required for completion of final or incremental chip builds including verification of top level blocks, certification of libraries, top level finishing. (Scribe, logos, frames, etc.), sizing, fracture, post fracture verification.
• Lead Physical Layout Designer
• Last Worked on TX RX QGEN 60 - 72GHz, MMwave design Chip 16nm
• ESD Test Developmental Chip 16nm
• Smarti 9m Z0 Full Transceiver Chip 16nm
• Smarti 9m Full Transceiver Chip 16nm
• Smarti 4, Smarti 6, Smarti 7 Full Transceiver Chip 28nm
• Lead Physical Designer Audio Chips 65nm
- Lead Physical Layout Designer at INTEL, ICDG
- Lead Physical Layout Designer at FUJITSU
- Lead Physical Layout Designer at FREESCALE
- Founder and President, Contract for Physical Layout Design Services at DEPCAD INC
5 years, 4 months at this Job
Designs custom analog, digital and mixed signal layout design to aggressive schedules. Forecasts and assigns work from standard cells to top level design. Works closely with engineering team to meet customer's needs and expectations in final product delivery. Experienced with all top level and mega cell layout tasks and ownership including floor planning, pin placement, routing constraints, and top level verification for tape out. Most recent experience has been in TX driver, receiver, pad and ESD designs. NOTE: Prior to entering the semi-conductor industry, I worked both of the following employer while I finished school SALESMAN/RELIEF SALE SUPERVISOR, SHAMROCK FOODS COMPANY SUPERVISOR, KALIL BOTTLING COMPANY Supervised a 50 employee merchandising crew for a soft drink distributer
- LAYOUT DESIGNER at INTEL CORPORATION
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELORS - FINE ART
Helping my dad create layout designs for fitness rooms in schools.
- Layout Designer at Tuff Stuff Fitness
- Layout Designer at Tuff Stuff Fitness
1 month at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
•Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts. Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
•Work in a small group of three layout editors to design, edit, and complete 220 pages of the 2017-2018 yearbook and meeting deadlines on time consistently.
- Layout Designer at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- Program Counselor at North Carolina State University
- Design Editor at THE A&T REGISTER
- Graphic Illustrator at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Interactive Media
- Bachelor's - Graphic Communication System
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Layout of year end charitable summaries for Department of Transportation. Rework of charts and diagrams with alternate cover designs.
- Layout Designer at EnDyna, Inc
- Photo retouch artist at Hooters
- Web Manager, Graphic Designer at TATRC
- Web Content Manager at USDA/NIFA
2 months at this Job
- BA - split
To be successful in this position, the PCB designer will assist engineering in maintaining and updating drawings, design files, and manufacturing outputs to enable successful purchase and fabrication of existing and new product lines. The designer will utilize ALTIUM for schematic capture, PCB layout, component schematic and footprint generation, implementing standardized templates across product lines, implement hierarchical design layouts, utilize design rule checks, and archive files using subversion. The designer will submit designs for peer review and team collaboration. Our products are utilized in robotic control systems and CCTV video transmission, common circuits involve motor drivers, NTSC/PAL video buffers, ESD protection, FSK coupling/decoupling, oscillators, LDO and switch mode regulators, microcontrollers, etc.
- Sr. PCB Layout Designer at Cues Inc
- Sr. PCB Designer Engineer at Fluidic Energy
- Sr. PCB, CAD, PDM, CAE at Halliburton
- Senior Printed Circuit Board Designer at Jacob Engineering/NASA
11 months at this Job
- Associates - Electronics Technology
• Returned to former group that had relocated to Tempe.
• Specializing in High Speed Mixed Signal layout.
- Senior Layout Designer at NXP/Philips Semiconductors
- Contract Layout Designer at Cirque
- Contract Layout Designer at Infineon
- Contrat Layout Designer at Zilog
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Math, Drafting. Biology, Religion, Dance and more
• Responsible for custom Layout of RF modem for mobile .
• Perform custom layout , blocks placement and power planning of block : TX . Process 28nm. 10 metal layers.
• Work independently with limited supervision.
• Using VXL to perform layout.
• Using Calibre for verification DRC/LVS/ERC . Layout tool OA (6.1.7)
- Senior Mask Layout designer at Samsung Semi
- Senior Layout Designer (CONTRACTOR) at Qualcomm
- Senior Layout Designer (CONTRACTOR) at Fairchild
- Senior Layout Designer (CONTRACTOR) at Passif
5 years at this Job
- Certificate of C-MOS Layout and Design
- Certificate - Electronic Technology
• Work closely with circuit designers and logic designers to create high speed custom analog mixed- signal layout utilizing TSMC 7nm and 16nm technologies
• Large participation in Send and Receive, and SerDes projects
• Integrate circuit layout in deep-submicron CMOS, deep nwell technology
• Blocks managed; Analog Front End 130g and 90g, Phase Interpolator, Bias Clkgen, Sample & Hold
• IC layout using Cadence Virtuoso/XL
• Troubleshoot DRC/ERC/LVS errors using Calibre verification tools on designs up to full-chip level
• Participate in full-chip assembly including pad ring, I/O devices, ESD ring, and global signal routing
• Utilize place & route tool to efficiently layout logics and customize for matching
• Utilize SKILLCAD to quickly and efficiently layout projects
• Fix IR drop, EM and Antenna issues
• Hand fill
- IC Mask Layout Designer at Broadcom
- Customer Service Representative at Visitors Coverage
- Administrative Clerk at Qualcomm
- Sales Consultant at Travelex
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Liberal Arts and Science