Lead analyst on large project for the VA.
- Lead analyst at mPowered IT
- Project Manager/ Lead Business Analyst at Element Corp
- Senior Business Analyst at JMT Technology Group
- Lead Business Analyst at Constellation Energy Nuclear Group
7 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Lead analyst for a small boutique firm specializing in Art, Alternative Asset and Stock Financing. Provided Financier's with full analysis for stock and Art Transactions for financing. Responsibilities include full analysis, documentation to the client and the Financier, and overseeing all the steps from intake to Funding. Managed pipeline of over 40 stock transactions and 25 asset transactions.
- Lead Analyst at Truss Point Partners
- President/CEO at DME Securities LLC
- Vice President at DME Capital LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
● Lead Analyst for CDER Office of Business Informatics (OBI) Panorama Capability Team, responsible for providing guidance to Analyst Team resources, coaching within areas for improvement, mitigation and resolution of performance issues.
● Managed workload of Analyst Team, identified bandwidth issues and performed resource leveling; developed learning modules and training sessions for knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Lead Analyst at Take 2 IT
- Sr. Business Analyst at SE Solutions
- Business Analyst at Systems Made Simple
- Sr. Project Manager at IPT Associates
8 months at this Job
- BS - Systems & Computer Science
Quality control preparation and analysis of fabric, homecare and beauty raw materials and finished products in a cGMP and FDA facility. Lead analyst in analytical titration and chromatography laboratories. Testing includes manual and auto titration, KF, GC, HPLC, FT-IR, UV, Color, particle size, melting point, moisture, density, viscosity, rheometry. Odor panelist. Execute IQ/OQ/PQ on all laboratory instrumentation. Train and direct laboratory analysts.
- Lead Analyst at Advanced Testing Laboratories
- Owner/operator at Food Vending Cart
- Document Control Specialist / Production Coordinator at Chem-Pak Inc
- Veterinary Technician Assistant at Cacapon Veterinary Clinic
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Ecology
- A.A. - Life Sciences
from programming import Python, R from database import SQL, Vertica, PostgreSQL, SQLite from big.data import NoSQL, Hadoop, Hive, Spark from GIS import QGIS, ArcGIS, PostGIS, GrassGIS, geopandas, shapely, cartopy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >>> I strive to uncover the mysteries that permeate the cosmos of urban environments through sensory inputs, locational intelligence and data analysis. In doing so, I utilize big data frameworks that enable on-demand analysis via various machine learning techniques. Within the last 5 years I participated in dozens of projects, and initiated pilot studies that clearly demonstrated great potential that lies in harnessing urban data. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2015 - 2018 Moscow IT Department ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Moscow, Russia + Lead Analyst - Employed XG-boosting to forecast fires and prioritize fire-inspections - Utilized SARIMA-based models to forecast city-wide flu outbreaks - Developed prognostic tools for K-12 student performance and professional trajectory as part of the city educational portal for parents - Spearheaded first-of-a-kind large-scale spatial analysis of intra-city migration flows and education flows on metro-level - Applied micro-level areal unit analysis for tax impact assessment + Analyst - Developed ETL-procedures to automate the processing of data from disjoint city data systems into coherent and easily-navigable databases (HP Vertica, PostgreSQL) - Supplied data-analytics and visualizations for weekly mayoral briefings
- Lead Analyst at Moscow IT Department
- GIS Analyst at Geogracom Ltd
- Consultant at Russian Academy of Transport
3 years at this Job
- PhD - Geography
- MA in Organization Theory - Organization Theory
- MS in Urban - Planning
- BA in International Relations - International Relations
Greenwood, SC April 2012- Present
Client Analysts II
● Provide primary first call on-site and remote desktop support for Self Medical Group offices in a five county region.
● Initial setup and maintenance of SMG Definitive Hardware Store for practices outside of local hospital coverage.
● Primary on-site client support for Allscripts EHR and Practice Management.
● Primary Fujitsu scanner support for Health Information Management department.
● Lead analyst for SMG Windows 7 upgrade deployment. Responsible for planning, scheduling, department assessment, and implementation.
● Designed and implemented SMG Rounding schedule which led to a reduction in inbound calls due to early detection of potential issues.
● Primary support for Home Health, including hardware, mobile, and EHR support.
● Primary IT support for Operating Rooms.
● Primary Audio/Video support for organization conferences.
- Lead analyst at Self Regional Healthcare
- On-Site Technical Support Analyst at TekSystems
- IT Support Specialist at Digital Office
- Tier II Technical Support (Team Lead Greenwood Site) at Sykes
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Information Systems - Online Education
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - History and Business Administration
- Associate of Arts
• Coordinate and gather information requirement Analysis and understand of the business from Data perspective. Main Portals of SeaWorld, Hard Rock Seminole Define and maintain test plans and test specifications for functional, regression, and performance testing
• Implement and maintain automated test scripts covering fundamental functions in the application
• Work with IT Developers to improve automated testing where possible
• Create manual test cases and validation of automation failures
• Generate test reports and traceability matrix.
• Translate high-level business requirements into test scenarios.
• Assisted in keeping application specifications accurate and up to date.
• Performed service-level testing on an as-needed basis.
• Worked closely with engineering teams to discuss risk and risk mitigation.
• Lead and Helping offshore team to understand technical documentations (30-35 people).
• Performed Table, GUI, Database, and XML Check Points in Quick Test Professional scripts to check the validity of the data.
• Involved in claims submission and payment (remittance) retrievals by using ASCX12N 820 for the In- bound premium payments; ASC x12N 834 for the Inbound Enrollment and Maintenance; ASCX12 276/277 for the claims status enquiry and response; and ASC X12 835 for the Health care Claim Payments.
• Tested all HIPAA transactions for HIPAA 5010 and validate the database.
• Created members through express claim test pro for testing purposes
• Involved in testing HIPAA EDI X12 transactions & Code Sets Standards like (820-Premium Payment for enrolled health plan members, 834-Enrollment /Dis-enrollment to a health plan, 837- Health Care Claims and 278 Authorizations.)
• Analyzing User and Functional requirements to point out gaps between used SQL queries to extract the data from the database.
• Worked on billing and payments in the provider module in Claim Test Pro of Facets.
• Test Case design and Test execution using HP ALM.
• Executed Functional and Regression testing using application QTP/UFT
• Conducted Functional, Positive/Negative Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using JIRA for different modules of application.
• Extensively involved in Back-End Testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
• Involved in Functional, Black Box, Usability and Regression Testing for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) using QTP.
• Developed and executed automated scripts using QTP/UFT for Functional and Regression testing.
• Created user-defined functions and output values for the content builder and appliance by using QTP/UFT
• Performed checkpoints, parameterization in QTP scripts to check the validity of the data.
• Provided daily status report about problem to project Manager, Business and Systems Analyst.
• Responsible for updating the QA manager on weekly updates regarding the progress of testing efforts and open issues t be resolved.
- QA Lead /Analyst at Lead IT Corporation
- System QA Analyst 5 at Wells Fargo
- QA Automation Engineer at Meditab Software Inc
- QA Engineer at Golden 1 Credit Union
1 year, 6 months at this Job
* Promoted to Lead Analyst * Review validation reports for data packages * Communicate to project managers and quality assurance of the progress of analysis * Current department Safety Officer * Conduct monthly safety inspections for department * Conduct weekly waste inspections for department * Attend quarterly meetings to discuss safety issues and concerns throughout the laboratory
- Lead Analyst, Wet Chemistry at Pace Analytical
- Analyst at Wet Chemistry
- Field Technician at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
• Implemented and managed SYF's DMARC brand protection and anti email spoofing
• Information Security Liaison for the Chief Data Office (CDO)
• Developed and implemented data sharing with 3rd party tool for approval and validation of requests. Security Assurance Lead Analyst
• Responsible for 3rd Party network connection(s) security assurance.
• PCI compliance liaison for the Security Assurance team.
• Standards and processes gap analysis to ensure alignment with NIST and ISO.
• Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) tool design and implementation.
- DLP Lead Analyst at Synchrony Financial
- VP, Information Risk and Governance at Citicorp
- VP, Security Compliance Management at BNYMELLON
- GEM-A IT Security Team Project Lead at SARCOM @ GE MONEY AMERICAS
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology and Educational Psychology
Role: Onshore Lead Analyst
• Handling all technical communication with data licensing vendors
• Data validation activities - comprehensive knowledge of the challenges in this area like data extraction, conversion and developed several tools to drive efficiencies and accuracy
• Data processing activities for several NLG projects across the Test, Development and IPE teams
• Support and maintenance of online LanguageData portal (http://languagedata) and application databases Duration: Nov 2013 - Jun 2015 Hardware: Intel Pentium Software: Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, C#, Product Studio 02 Project Name PoliCheck Client Microsoft Description of the project: PoliCheck is a content-scanning tool designed primarily to search for sensitive geopolitical terms, profanity, and trademark terms in Microsoft products.
- Onshore Lead Analyst at Infosys Technologies Ltd
- at Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Technology Analyst at Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Technology Analyst at Infosys Technologies Ltd
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.E. in Computer Science Engineering - Computer Science Engineering