Validating data collected from surveys using IBM professional MR studio Link checking to find errors in survey. Tabulation using IBM TOM Training new joiners Email interactions with clients and attending project calls Monitoring team performance and execution Creating macros to automate the processes Survey Programming using Decipher NIRANJAN BHOIR Helping team members for their technical difficulties Creating automations to avoid repetitive tasks and ensure faster Lead Analyst delivery of projects Attending escalation calls and project meetings
- Lead Analyst at Ugam Solutions
- Sr. Analysts at Atmecs Technologies
- at PO. Konkan Bhavan, Dist-Thane, Navi
- Sr. Programmer at Ugam Solutions
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - EDUCATION
Project: AB Advantage (Windows based application) & Operations MIS June 2018 - Till Date Operations MIS team supports loading, transformation and reporting of portfolio accounting data coming from vendor application. It supports Client Reporting, Annual Tax Package, operations MIS user reports build in C# .net platform. Role: Lead/Analyst
• Requirement gathering and creating technical specifications for new user interfaces to be build.
• Develop C# windows forms using the technical specifications.
• Build SQL stored procedures, functions, triggers using the technical specifications.
• Co-ordinate with the end users for user acceptance testing and track enhancements using JIRA.
• Support nightly batch, which involves end of day transaction processing and passing the data to downstream applications.
• Track enhancements using JIRA. Environment: C#, .NET, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Sybase, TFS, Visual studio, Aqua data studio, SSMS, Unix.
- Lead/Analyst at Alliance Bernstein
- at Alliance Bernstein is
- at Hexaware Technologies
- Lead/Analyst at The HOG
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science and Technology in Instrumentation and Biomedical Engineering - Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP, BCG Chicago, IL
Youngest member of management team for Americas analytics; Among top 20% in terms of billed utilization
Lead Analyst, Data Science Consulting Dec 2017 - Present
• Realized 3% incremental profits worth $28 million for a premium automotive firm by identifying effective sales incentives o Led a 4-member team to deliver promotion effectiveness and optimization models and define cost-neutral national pilot
• Derived $75 million in cost savings for an American telecom conglomerate using data-driven negotiations with broadcasters o Led a 3-member team to analyze viewership and engagement patterns using 100 billion records of 1 million subscribers
• Enabled a private equity firm to assess Toronto's housing demand and supply potential for due diligence on real estate target
• Delivered machine learning models to save $6 million in predictive maintenance for a top electricity provider in Argentina o Identified network assets to prioritize for maintenance each quarter; replaced prevailing 20-year old mechanism
- Lead Analyst at Data Science Consulting
- Senior Data Scientist at FRACTAL ANALYTICS
- Head of Policy, Office of a Member of Parliament at PARLIAMENT OF INDIA
- Analytics Lead, Senior Analyst, and Analyst at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Economics, Finance, Marketing and Strategy
- - finance and technology trends
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering and Minor Area Specialization in Business Management - Civil Engineering and Minor Area Specialization
via KForce - Team Lead/Analyst
● Team Lead/Team Trainer/Team questions & audit
● EZ Cap Sym key bulk claims processing/inventory spreadsheet creation & distribution
● Liaison between claims, contracting and configuration
● DOFR review and audits, DOFR quick reference guides
● Contract review for configuration and auto adjudication. Answered all DOFR and contract language questions.
● Identified configuration errors and worked with Config/IT for corrections.
● Special provider claims handling
● Escalated Provider claims calls
- Team Lead/Analyst at Alignment Healthcare
- Configuration Supervisor at IEHP
- Long Beach - Audit Lead at MHU
- Claims Lead/Interim Supervisor at MD CARE Signal Hill
10 months at this Job
Lead Analyst directing a team of up to 30 individuals, GEO, Multi Source Analyst, Trainer, Mentor, Geospatial, Reports Editor, Imagery Mission Supervisor, HSI Workflow-coordinator, Ariel Surveillance Systems/ Remote
Sensing Imagery Screener. Prepares, manages, and presents intelligence displays, reports, and briefings.
Engages in drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing. Understands TCPED processes and possesses a familiarity with data mining. Knowledgeable with ArcGIS and Remote View or comparable ELT
software. Performs and teaches precision mensuration functions. Extracts coordinates and positional
relationships from digital database systems. Compiles, segregates, evaluates, researches, interprets, analyzes, and disseminates intelligence information to support operations.
➢ Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems: collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources, techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
➢ Knowledge of geographical and cultural aspects of foreign countries, military capabilities weapon systems.
➢ Provide exploitation of MSI, HSI, IR, SAR and LiDAR
➢ Products: summary reports, detailed mission graphics, database remarks, ad-hoc reports, daily briefings, storyboards, shapefiles, clips, stills, vehicle follow.
- Darkhorse Geospatial, Lead Analyst at National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Program Coordinator for Volunteer Workforce at United States Geospatial-Intelligence Foundation (USGIF)
- GEOINT Analyst Supervisor, 1N171A at Langley AFB
- at Langley AFB
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters Certificate, Project Management
- B.A. - Globalization and Human Security
- A.A.S. - Intelligence Analysis and Technology
- A.A.S. - Avionics System Technology
What I Do:
I am into Analytics business providing Data and Geospatial solutions based business insights to the Management Consultants and Clients across various domains. I have been awarded as Star Performer
twice in this role. I have also been managing new team members for their functional and non-functional
activities. Company name: IL&FS Environmental Infrastructure and Services Limited Duration: Less than one year Designation: Senior Executive - Pre Sales/Business Development Role and Responsibilities:
• Geospatial Business processes, o From Lead Search to Handing over project to Project Management Unit Company name: Indicus Analytics - A Nielsen Company, New Delhi. Duration: Less than one year Designation: Assistant Manager / Geospatial Analyst Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparing methodology for projects
• POC delivery
• Project delivery
• GeoSpatial data preparation and analysis at 1sqkm Grid Level for PAN India
• Spatial data validations
- Lead Analyst at Gurgaon India and Boston MA
- Senior Executive - Business Development and Operations at Genesys International Corporation Limited
- Research Associate at Indian Institute of Management
- Junior Research Fellow at Institute of Seismological Research (ISR), Gandhinagar
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Master of Science - Physics
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
Description: Working as a Lead Analyst specializing in Sales and Distribution, Export compliance, Inventory management, Manugistics' demand and supply chain solutions. Very good skills on Mainframe testing & automation, good exposure on Oracle ERP, Web app & Visual basic application testing. Responsibilities:
• Managing the offshore and onshore teams to handle all the ongoing projects.
• Proposals, Workload Forecasting, Requirement gathering, Estimation, Resource allocation and Project execution.
• Applying Testing methodologies based on the project needs.
• Oracle ERP testing on various module, Sales, Finance and Purchasing.
• Conducting weekly meetings with client managers to plan the testing process and discuss active issues.
• Mentored and guided the functional test team members in writing complex QTP scripts.
• Developing Automation Framework for functional and regression testing.
• Load testing with various parameters.
• Data warehouse and data mining testing.
• Prevented hundreds of thousands of dollars in erroneous charges on Mainframe, Web and ERP applications.
• Apart from functional & regression test automation scripts, I developed automation scripts for conversion projects where large data are migrated from one system to another system during company merger / acquisitions. These scripts are reused for every new merger. Oracle Apr'05 - Oct'05 Description: Worked as a team lead in clinical data repository which included complex work flows and worked with functional team to derive testing scenarios and automation scenarios. Responsibilities:
• Automation scripts preparation, script execution, results preparation and updating IT and business / management. Data loading using scripts etc.
• Automation POC development for Automation projects, Framework design, Effort estimation and ROI analysis on Automation projects.
• Writing Test Case and Review Test cases.
• Creating application depended scripts for the framework.
• Execution of Test cases
• Logging Bugs
- Lead Analyst at Arrow Electronics
- Team Leader at Frame Work Development
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer science
As a Lead Analyst, I'm responsible for analyzing/reviewing new brokerage, managed accounts documents to determine if all requirement have been met and grant an account approval after all personal data entry. provide client service by assisting client advocates with inquiries from clients in regards to their financial needs.
- Lead Analyst - Client Service at Pershing Advisor Solutions - Bank of New York Mellon
- Management Trainee at Foresters Financial
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Client Multiple Oil, Gas, Power and Food clients Project All projects delivered during this time Duration March 2014 - June 2018 Role Lead Analyst and Project Release Management City of Houston
- Lead Analyst and Project Release Management at Openlink Financials
- Software Engineer at Mayor's Office of Education Initiatives - City of Houston
- Technical Coordinator-Project Management at KForce Inc
- Technology Analyst at Infosys Technologies Ltd
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Applications
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Iselin, NJ (Jan 2014- Jul 2019)
Ansell is leading global provider and manufacturer of protection solutions. Ansell manufactures industrial protective wear, single use solutions and medical gloves. Job Title: IT Lead Analyst/Manager
• Part of upgrade project of Oracle instance to R12 12.2.5 version.
• Integration of the third-party carrier system (GTNexus) with Oracle Procurement, Oracle Logistics and Ansell owned application (CMS) for effective expected dates.
• Integrations of Oracle ERP with 3rd Party WMS systems for the Sales Order shipments and Purchase order in transit (ASN) receipts.
• Integration of Oracle System with Legacy PRMS systems at Manufacturing plants.
• Analysis of Change requirements (CRs) from Users for Oracle and implementation of those CRs.
• Lead the Offshore team counterparts for the effective 24/7 Global production support and coordination with offshore development team for the execution and implementation of the Projects and Change Requests into Oracle.
• Part of the team to merge two operating Units in Oracle to simplify the business processes and save money for Ansell.
• Production support of Oracle Procure to Pay(PTP), Oracle Order Management(OTC), Advanced Pricing, Oracle iProcurement, iSupplier, Oracle Logistics, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Oracle Inventory and ASCP modules.
• Data Conversions into Oracle ERP and data extractions for Business units that have been detached from Oracle (due to Sale).
• IT Support for month end for cleaner closing of periods with zero stuck or pending transactions.
• Provided IT Support for Physical Inventory at various Ansell Warehouses located in North America and Mexico (Both Ansell owned and third-party Warehouses)
• Part of Oracle project for the separation of the business unit that is sold but maintained as separate Operating Unit in Oracle ERP.
• Implementation of the iSupplier and supporting the iSupplier transition of the Ansell Plants in procurement.
• Supported global IT projects implemented in Oracle for changes required in North America region and coordinating with North America business.
• Creation of Test scripts, performing System Integration Testing (SIT) and coordination of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with Business.
• Lead the project to implement the test services for procurement to Pay and iProcurement through HP ALM to automate testing.
• Part of implementation of Oracle in the companies (BSSI/Microflex) bought by Ansell and integrating them into Ansell Oracle ERP.
• Integration of Oracle and support with WMS system Accellos. Environment: Oracle R12, SharePoint, Oracle HP ALM, Accellos, Dynamics, Oracle Procurement, Oracle iSupplier, Oracle ASCP, Oracle Finance, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Inventory, HP Quality Center, Accellos.
- IT Lead Analyst/Manager at Ansell Healthcare
- Consultant/Contractor at SACC Inc
- Senior Manager- Projects at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Senior Business Analyst/ Senior Functional Analyst at Diebold Inc
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - computer applications