I am currently the lead analyst of the finance department for a medical transportation company.
- Lead Analyst at ReadyRide
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Key Accomplishments: * Mastered all testing methods offered in the laboratory in less than one year; only 1 other tech capable * Achieved 'Lead Analyst' after one year * Requested and received my annual review to align expectations; first employee to receive one in 14 years Duties: * Identify and differentiate asbestos fibers and mold spore types * Delegate work to other analysts based on daily work volume * Issue finalized reports for mold/asbestos analysis to clients; may be used in litigation * Maintain daily logs for chemical reagents, lab equipment, and daily reference samples * Assess and modify lab SOPs to be re-issued as needed * Navigate and utilize LIMS for client analyses
- Lead Analyst at MoldLab, Ltd
- Global Immigration Account Manager at Global Expertise, LLC
- Research Assistant at Texas Tech University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology - Chemistry
Lead analyst over six financial institutions Excel professional Report detailer Tracking specialist
- Quality Assurance Lead Analyst at Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC
- Inbound Customer Service Representative at Convergys
- Customer Service Associate at Shell Gas
- Customer Service Associate at ShopKo
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business MIS
- Bachelor's - Agribusiness
- - Computer Engineering
A Member of Covenant Health
• As a lead analyst was involved in Epic implementation at the hospital in 05/2018 followed by Epic upgrade in 10/2018
• Built several reports in a pre-go-live environment and supported these reports into production. These reports consisted of Hospital Billing, Professional Billing, ADT, Cadence and HIM
• Coordinated with users and third-party vendors to build, test and implement custom data extracts.
• Created advanced SQL queries using the Crystal reports "command" function
• Modified Epic model reports to fit the organizations needs
• Build and maintain Reporting Workbench reports
• Responsible for resolving incident tickets for EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Inpatient, Resolute Professional Billing, Resolute Hospital Billing
• Was responsible for updating, modifying and testing over 200 Clarity reports/extracts during the Epic upgrade
• Involved in training Business Users on using Reporting Workbench reports and Clarity reports after go-live
- Lead Analyst at St Joseph Hospital
- Programmer Analyst at St Joseph Hospital
- Consultant at Wasatch Technology Consulting
- Senior Engineer at Sycamore Networks
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
KPMG Advisory, Internal Audit Risk & Complaince Services is the global arm of KPMG providing strategic sourcing of internal audit; continuous auditing/monitoring; ERM; governance and regulatory compliance. Involved with the Internal audit team in creation of KPMG Risk and Compliance Keystone platform. Keystone is a web based platform for performing Risk and Complaince based Internal Audits. Keystone has the ability to manage workflows for Clients of IA practices around the world. Was the Lead Analyst managing a team of 5 Business Analysts along with development and engineering, working on a onshore-offshore model in developing the Keystone platform from base up from the Beta release to Baseline Plus. Responsibilities: Involved in design/creation of UIs , workflows and Proof of Concepts while continuously maintaining business expectations and dev drawbacks. Working knowledge of the SDP platform (PAAS) and have firsthand experience in building the Enterprise level (Client Management and SBU Org Chart) from base up. Designed the Issue Tracking & Management UI for internal and external clients with configurable automated email notifications. Involved in documenting businesss requirements on VSTS and updating the backlog. Highly involved in storypointing and ranking of user stories depending upon weightage and timelines. Highly involved on VCS( ie TFS) and played role of scrum master by managing and delivering use cases in TFS. Provide business support and generate reports as required when dealing with Project timelines and Feature based delivery. Involved with the strategic partners for analyzing MVP for marketing campaings to clients and partner country stakeholders. Developed and maintained project materials/documentation -e.g., requirements documentation, functional/non-functional test plans, etc. Involved in validating test cases while coordinating pre and post-Production User Acceptance Testing with concerned teams. Highly involved in defect tracking and solving user issues. Environment: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, VSTS/TFS, SharePoint, SQL, Azure
- Lead Analyst at KPMG
- Lead Business Systems Analyst at Fidelity Investments
- Sr. Business Analyst at Corp2corp Inc
- Financial Analyst at Friedman Schnaier & Associates
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
● Lead Analyst for CDER Office of Business Informatics (OBI) Panorama Capability Team, responsible for providing guidance to Analyst Team resources, coaching within areas for improvement, mitigation and resolution of performance issues.
● Managed workload of Analyst Team, identified bandwidth issues and performed resource leveling; developed learning modules and training sessions for knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Lead Analyst at Take 2 IT
- Sr. Business Analyst at SE Solutions
- Business Analyst at Systems Made Simple
- Sr. Project Manager at IPT Associates
6 months at this Job
- BS - Systems & Computer Science
Oct 2017 - Apr 2018
Medical Software Implementation Consulting, Inc.
• HIM Lead Analyst / Scanning Analyst ◦ Conducted Validation Sessions with business owners helping make decisions for the organization ◦ Implemented build into the organization Epic (2018) system based on decisions ◦ Worked with HIM Leadership and Organization leadership to determined the de-centralized scanning workflow
- HIM Lead Analyst / Scanning Analyst at Community Hospital of Monterey Peninsula
- HIM Lead Analyst at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Workqueue Analyst at Riverside Medical Center
- Release of Information (ROI) Analyst/Builder at Confluence Health
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science - Workforce Education and Development, Curriculum Development
Lead Analyst / Investigator
• Conducted undercover investigations and video monitoring to win seven lease and/or statutory violation cases.
• Collaboratively developed strategies based on the principles of social psychology in order to elicit valuable information from persons of interest and/or their associates.
- Lead Analyst / Investigator at PGB Executive Investigations
- Lead Research Assistant at King's College London; Dr. Lisa Kingstone
- Audience Research Analyst at 61Social
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Study Abroad
Lead analyst of Energy Sector for TVA Fund & Harris Fund ($750,000 allocation)
- LEAD ANALYST - STUDENT MANAGED INVESTMENT at AUSTIN
1 year at this Job
• Coordinate and gather information requirement Analysis and understand of the business from Data perspective. Main Portals of SeaWorld, Hard Rock Seminole Define and maintain test plans and test specifications for functional, regression, and performance testing
• Implement and maintain automated test scripts covering fundamental functions in the application
• Work with IT Developers to improve automated testing where possible
• Create manual test cases and validation of automation failures
• Generate test reports and traceability matrix.
• Translate high-level business requirements into test scenarios.
• Assisted in keeping application specifications accurate and up to date.
• Performed service-level testing on an as-needed basis.
• Worked closely with engineering teams to discuss risk and risk mitigation.
• Lead and Helping offshore team to understand technical documentations (30-35 people).
• Performed Table, GUI, Database, and XML Check Points in Quick Test Professional scripts to check the validity of the data.
• Involved in claims submission and payment (remittance) retrievals by using ASCX12N 820 for the In- bound premium payments; ASC x12N 834 for the Inbound Enrollment and Maintenance; ASCX12 276/277 for the claims status enquiry and response; and ASC X12 835 for the Health care Claim Payments.
• Tested all HIPAA transactions for HIPAA 5010 and validate the database.
• Created members through express claim test pro for testing purposes
• Involved in testing HIPAA EDI X12 transactions & Code Sets Standards like (820-Premium Payment for enrolled health plan members, 834-Enrollment /Dis-enrollment to a health plan, 837- Health Care Claims and 278 Authorizations.)
• Analyzing User and Functional requirements to point out gaps between used SQL queries to extract the data from the database.
• Worked on billing and payments in the provider module in Claim Test Pro of Facets.
• Test Case design and Test execution using HP ALM.
• Executed Functional and Regression testing using application QTP/UFT
• Conducted Functional, Positive/Negative Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using JIRA for different modules of application.
• Extensively involved in Back-End Testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
• Involved in Functional, Black Box, Usability and Regression Testing for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) using QTP.
• Developed and executed automated scripts using QTP/UFT for Functional and Regression testing.
• Created user-defined functions and output values for the content builder and appliance by using QTP/UFT
• Performed checkpoints, parameterization in QTP scripts to check the validity of the data.
• Provided daily status report about problem to project Manager, Business and Systems Analyst.
• Responsible for updating the QA manager on weekly updates regarding the progress of testing efforts and open issues t be resolved.
- QA Lead /Analyst at Lead IT Corporation
- System QA Analyst 5 at Wells Fargo
- QA Automation Engineer at Meditab Software Inc
- QA Engineer at Golden 1 Credit Union
1 year, 4 months at this Job