Customer: Intel Business: Manufacturer of Semi-Conductor & Wafer Inspection Tool ERP Tool: SAP (Version 6.0) Current Designation: Lead Analyst - SCM
- Lead Analyst - SCM at KLA-Tencor
- Lead Associate - Payroll Processing at OrchestrateHR Solutions Pvt Ltd
8 years, 10 months at this Job
Lead analyst over six financial institutions Excel professional Report detailer Tracking specialist
Lead analyst over six financial institutions
- Quality Assurance Lead Analyst at Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC
- Inbound Customer Service Representative at Convergys
- Customer Service Associate at Shell Gas
- Customer Service Associate at ShopKo
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Agribusiness and Applied Economics
- - Business MIS
- - Computer Engineering
AXA Business Services is a 100% owned AXA Group Subsidiary based in Bangalore and Pune. AXA came into existence in 1999 and were the first company to mark AXA's presence in India. As AXA's primary provider of offshore services, we harness the abilities of our employees and our focus on continuous improvement/process excellence and cost containment to make a significant contribution to the reduction of our client's expense ratio. Team: Alliance Bernstein (Corporate Action)
Profile: Lead Analyst Roles & Responsibilities:
➢ On a daily basis ensure that all corporate action events across all markets and asset types (equities, fixed income and derivatives) are correctly processed, reviewed and reconciled as necessary in accordance with procedures and event deadlines.
➢ Interact with Portfolio Management Groups to ensure all necessary responses are received and acted upon
➢ Reconciliation between trade dates, trade actions of various portfolio management team and reporting it on daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
➢ DRIP elections, Tax Elections on behalf of the PMG instructions and preparing consolidate data for Proceed Pay Sheet collections for stock and cash.
➢ Implementing custodian follow-ups in case of trade settlement, position breaks, Drip discount rate and Drip Election related issues.
➢ Ensure the appropriate restriction status of entitlements is maintained, applications through interaction with custodians and update.
➢ Researching various pending and new Corporate Action events that will be affecting the timely completion of the same as per MT 564 and MT568.
➢ Processing PMS ID change, movement of securities from Dummy Sedol to Valid Sedol.
➢ Preparation of Income Discrepancy sheet for the Recon teams for reconciliation of cash and stock position. Investigate reconciliation discrepancies on a daily basis ensuring all discrepancies are resolved and cleared at the earliest opportunity
➢ Preparation of Drip Discount Sheet and Proceed Collections.
➢ Preparation of FTE utilization report, Ageing reports, KPI Reports weekly and monthly on different work Types.
➢ Reports with reference to trade booked in Portfolio Management Systems. Reporting To Stakeholders:
➢ Forecasting and reporting of upcoming events of Corporate Action in the capital markets by preparing Custodian Drop Downs for Mandatory and Voluntary Events.
➢ Reconciliation reports among Depositories, Custodians and Sub-Custodians, Brokers and Sub-Brokers, Exchanges, Financial Regulators and Corporate. Review and Audit Work:
➢ Shift wise review and audit of checklist and proper documentation in the team.
➢ In charge of work review and audit for the day.
➢ Part of the team for ISMS audit. Other Activities:
➢ Organize Knowledge Sharing Session on SBU level independently and with accordance with ASLD team on organizational level.
➢ Lead the learning and development team in preparing of training module, handouts and reference materials.
➢ Part of Transversal Activity Committee at SBU level for organizing of Rewards and Recognition and Fun Committee.
- Lead Analyst at AXA BUSINESS SERVICES PVT LTD
- Operation Executive at BNY Mellon
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Commerce
- B.Com (Hons)
Started as Lead analyst and subject matter expert (SME) of one application and quickly promoted to project/program lead managing 5+ staff members and a suite of 6+ applications for all new Oracle and .NET development initiatives supporting over 15,000 customers across all military services
• Recruited to institute agile project management methodologies across multiple application teams and phase out pre-existing waterfall approach and cut release lifecycle time in half.
• Supervise project schedule, tasks, testing, and implementation in Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (VS-TFS) to assess project issues, identify solutions, and proactively communicate with stakeholders to identify and mitigate risks
- Project/Program Lead Analyst at General Dynamics
- Technical Analyst at Cenlar
- Senior Mortgage Business Systems Analyst/Project Management at Liberty Mortgage
- Co-Founder/COO at Here's My Chance
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Sciences and Technology
As lead analyst my daily duties consist of Supervising the other analysts and technicians within my department, providing guidance and help with any issues which may arise throughout the day, and managing the production schedule. It is my job to make sure all my analysts are provided with a safe and structured environment in order to maximize throughput and minimize turnaround times. I also perform necessary maintenance, training, and analyses on a variety of environmental methods for Organic Chemistry (EPA methods 3520, 3540, 3511, 624, 625, 8081, 8082, 8260, 8015, 8021, 608, as well as Oil and Grease 846, Oil and Grease SGTHEM, Nonylphenol D7065-06, and TCLP) With a strong work ethic and drive, and a wide breath of experience, I will bring both a professional and personable attitude to help make any business succeed.
As lead analyst my daily duties consist of Supervising the other analysts and technicians within my department, providing guidance and help with any issues which may arise throughout the day, and managing the production schedule. It is my job to make sure all my analysts are provided with a safe and structured environment in order to maximize throughput and minimize turnaround times. I also perform necessary maintenance, training, and analyses on a variety of environmental methods for Organic Chemistry (EPA methods 3520, 3540, 3511, 624, 625, 8081, 8082, 8260, 8015, 8021, 608, as well as Oil and Grease 846, Oil and Grease SGTHEM, Nonylphenol D7065-06, and TCLP)
With a strong work ethic and drive, and a wide breath of experience, I will bring both a professional and personable attitude to help make any business succeed.
- Lead Analyst at ACZ Laboratories
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Crane Co.
- Restaurant Manager at Graze Sustainable Table
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology, Chemistry
Jun '10 - Dec '18
• Financial modeling for European Semiconductor/Indian IT services companies: ◦ Gather and analyze data from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to, company documents and materials, SEC/regulatory filings (annual reports, 10-K's 10-Q's, etc.), industry publications, trade shows, and online data services ◦ Perform financial and valuation analysis by generating financial models, currency sensitive forecasts and competitive profiles on companies under coverage.
• Report writing: Assist the lead analyst in compilation of various thematic, research reports including sector specific commentary and quarterly notes.
• Team Management: On the job mentoring and performance review responsibility of eight-ten member team to ensure quality delivery
• Draft summary notes post monitoring of daily news flows. Update the lead Analyst on important news
• Participated in management calls on a day to day basis along with the lead analyst; adjust financial models and files to reflect latest information.
• Managed bespoke client requests independently and made investor update presentations.
• Editor of the In-house research magazine and part of the Cognizant Career Academy team.
- Assist the lead analyst at Cognizant Technology Services
- at HSBC PLC
- at Irevna Research Services
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- B. Com (hons. - Commerce
• Co-Lead Health of Business monthly deep-dives on various business topics. These deep-dives involved researching and organization findings on selected business initiatives and areas of interest and presenting the to leadership.
• Built analytic data set for the organization that serves as the backbone to reporting for the field sales staff and internal analytics department.
• Supported the key accounts teams through robust, tableau-based reporting, forecasting, and ad-hoc support.
• Mentored and informally managed junior analyst
- Lead Analyst at Johnson and Johnson Vision
- Senior Analyst at Johnson and Johnson Vision
- Analyst at HAVI Global Solutions
- Sr. Analyst at CAC Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Applied Statistics
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Arts - Anthropology
Lead Analyst for integration and development of the Banking Transactions Services, these includes supplying banking service such as credit and debit cards, ACH and check writing for investment firms that want to offer these products to their clients. The lead analyst position supports new client implementation and client support for new development, upgrades and client initiatives.
- GLOBAL PAYMENTS & TREASURY SERVICES DELIVERY, LEAD ANALYST at BNY Mellon
- CIB ASSET SERVICING, ASSOCIATE MANAGER at JPMorgan Securities
- CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at SEI Investments
- CONSULTANT at OAKBROOK SOLUTONS
3 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• Coordinate and gather information requirement Analysis and understand of the business from Data perspective. Main Portals of SeaWorld, Hard Rock Seminole Define and maintain test plans and test specifications for functional, regression, and performance testing
• Implement and maintain automated test scripts covering fundamental functions in the application
• Work with IT Developers to improve automated testing where possible
• Create manual test cases and validation of automation failures
• Generate test reports and traceability matrix.
• Translate high-level business requirements into test scenarios.
• Assisted in keeping application specifications accurate and up to date.
• Performed service-level testing on an as-needed basis.
• Worked closely with engineering teams to discuss risk and risk mitigation.
• Lead and Helping offshore team to understand technical documentations (30-35 people).
• Performed Table, GUI, Database, and XML Check Points in Quick Test Professional scripts to check the validity of the data.
• Involved in claims submission and payment (remittance) retrievals by using ASCX12N 820 for the In- bound premium payments; ASC x12N 834 for the Inbound Enrollment and Maintenance; ASCX12 276/277 for the claims status enquiry and response; and ASC X12 835 for the Health care Claim Payments.
• Tested all HIPAA transactions for HIPAA 5010 and validate the database.
• Created members through express claim test pro for testing purposes
• Involved in testing HIPAA EDI X12 transactions & Code Sets Standards like (820-Premium Payment for enrolled health plan members, 834-Enrollment /Dis-enrollment to a health plan, 837- Health Care Claims and 278 Authorizations.)
• Analyzing User and Functional requirements to point out gaps between used SQL queries to extract the data from the database.
• Worked on billing and payments in the provider module in Claim Test Pro of Facets.
• Test Case design and Test execution using HP ALM.
• Executed Functional and Regression testing using application QTP/UFT
• Conducted Functional, Positive/Negative Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using JIRA for different modules of application.
• Extensively involved in Back-End Testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
• Involved in Functional, Black Box, Usability and Regression Testing for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) using QTP.
• Developed and executed automated scripts using QTP/UFT for Functional and Regression testing.
• Created user-defined functions and output values for the content builder and appliance by using QTP/UFT
• Performed checkpoints, parameterization in QTP scripts to check the validity of the data.
• Provided daily status report about problem to project Manager, Business and Systems Analyst.
• Responsible for updating the QA manager on weekly updates regarding the progress of testing efforts and open issues t be resolved.
- QA Lead /Analyst at Lead IT Corporation
- System QA Analyst 5 at Wells Fargo
- QA Automation Engineer at Meditab Software Inc
- QA Engineer at Golden 1 Credit Union
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Fortune 100 company, Largest energy company in North America. Lead Analyst IT-Exelon Corporation Responsible for leading three separate teams, wireless engineering, video engineering, and the mobile data networks team. With a yearly budget of 30+ million per year, I have the task of refreshing network devices, funding and managing large proof of concepts, and managing our own inventory of replacement parts for our video conferencing systems. I manage a video engineering team that collectively installs 50+ new endpoints as well as refreshing 50-75 room systems per year. With my direction funds are budgeted and resources are delegated to meet the requirements of all the projects our team are assigned to. Achievements:
• Maximized existing corporate investments by spearheading corporate-wide collaboration project seamlessly connecting Skype for Business and SIP-based room systems.
• Designed and implemented One Button to Push for 700 Cisco video conferencing rooms, this added a higher level of ease to day to day scheduled meetings, with a button to launch Skype calls with a room system.
• Managed the relocation of all Video and Wireless infrastructure from one data center to another, this was an 18-month effort that had a lot of moving parts and architectural changes.
• Designed an internal technical support system, to include our own inventory of replacement video systems and parts. This in return has the potential savings of $2.2 million per year in support contracts needed on video room systems.
Fortune 100 company, Largest energy company in North America.
Lead Analyst IT-Exelon Corporation
Responsible for leading three separate teams, wireless engineering, video engineering, and the mobile data networks team. With a yearly budget of 30+ million per year, I have the task of refreshing network devices, funding and managing large proof of concepts, and managing our own inventory of replacement parts for our video conferencing systems. I manage a video engineering team that collectively installs 50+ new endpoints as well as refreshing 50-75 room systems per year. With my direction funds are budgeted and resources are delegated to meet the requirements of all the projects our team are assigned to.
- Lead Analyst IT at Exelon
- Technical Analyst-Exelon Corporation at RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES
- Cisco Collaboration Instructor/Engineer at TEKNOWLOGICAL SOLUTIONS
- MD, VA, PA, DE and Washington D.C at JW & SONS DRYWALL
2 years at this Job
- Certificate of Commendation for Actions Overseas