BI lead Architect Roles ans Responsibilities
- Lead Architect at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Sr. Software Engineer at Larsen & Toubro
- Software Engineer at Youth Soft
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.Tech - Computer Science
- M.Sc - Computer Science
- B.Sc - Computer Science
Arlington, VA 2018 - Present
Industry: Non-Profit, Human Resources INTERIM DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Responsible for driving the maintenance and enhancement of the organization's human resources functions by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Supervised all aspects of full-cycle recruitment, performance and change management, compensation and benefits. Partnered with C-suite and leadership teams to execute HR initiatives measuring organizational effectiveness. Drove employee engagement and morale in an environment experiencing both significant external and internal organizational change. Implemented short and long-term human capital strategies which included, maintaining or improving retention, engagement, training and performance outcomes.
• Restructured job profiles that retained and attracted experienced talent in the service. Tracked and reported metrics, identifying trends and establishing recruiting goals to meet business needs. Introduced 360-degree feedback program yielding key opportunities for improving employee relations. Drove continuous personal improvement and professional development of both leadership and non-leadership employees reducing turnover by 7%.
• Lead architect for the build and implementation of organizations first HRIS system. Executed task to streamline processes that included: centralizing key HR/Finance functions (staffing, training, and payroll) for multiple sites, created online document management system, resulting in increased productivity and organizational compliance.
• Implemented organizations first online Performance and Development Management System and achieved 96% employee utilization. Developed staffing plan that boosted efficiency and cut recruitment cycle time by 27%.
- Lead architect at CHILD CARE AWARE of AMERICA
- DIRECTOR OF TALENT AND COMPLIANCE at
- business development at PNP STAFFING GROUP
- Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner at CAPIFY (Formally AmeriMerchant)
1 year at this Job
- BS - Business Management and Finance
Charter Communications/Spectrum – Charlotte, NC
Media Business Intelligence
Lead Architect – (Jul 2014 – Oct 2019)
Charter Communications is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the U.S., connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other
Spectrum Media, the advertising arm of Charter, provides national, regional and local marketers and agencies with innovative, strategic and cost-effective advertising solutions.
I was part of the Media Business Intelligence team which is responsible for the design and implementation of Audience Measurement platform. The Audience Measurement platform enables census reporting of subscriber viewership and allows us to answer the five W’s – Who, What, When, Why and Where are they watching?
The platform is utilized to:
• Provide insight for more effective ad campaign schedules
• Provide intelligence for negotiations with content providers
• Measure the success of marketing campaigns
• Track how Spectrum products are consumed in order to strategically inform product roadmaps Key Accomplishments & Responsibilities · Responsible for the technical leadership to migrate the Audience measurement DataMart (70TB) from Netezza to Teradata across data centers. This was the first application in Spectrum to migrate to Teradata and the framework was defined for future migrations. This migration resulted in a 60% performance improvement. · Played a key role in the rollout and adoption of Tableau as the primary BI toolfor the Media business team to address their self-service analytical and visualization needs. · Played a key role in building the data integration process in-house using the Apache Hadoop stack and Spark for ingesting and processing viewership data. This process was earlier owned by a third-party vendor. This process improved the data availability from T-3 to T-1and also reduced the ETL duration from 36 hours to 9 hours. This also resulted in saving millions of dollars for Spectrumwhich was spent towards maintenance and support fees towards the third-party vendor. · Responsible for leading the plan and effort to integrate Viewership data across all legacy companies post-merger of Time Warner Cable, Bright House Networks with Charter Communications. · Responsible for technical leadership on building the Finance Data Mart. · Responsible for designing the optimized dimensional model on Teradata for Audience Measurement data. · Responsible for the rollout and adoption of AbInitio Metadata Hub as the Metadata tool for building and managing business metadata and manual reference data in the Media team. · Responsible for leading, managing and mentoring a team of contractors (20+) in building and maintaining the data integration process for Audience Measurement and Finance DataMarts. · Lead the effort to migrate our Hadoop Cluster and associated processes from Cloud to On-premise in a span of 4 weeks. · Optimized the Teradata platform which resulted in re-claiming 58 TB. This resulted in saving millions of dollarsfor Spectrum from having to invest on buying a new appliance. · Optimized the ETL processes running on Teradata and helped reduced the ETL run time by 36 hoursacross several subject areas. · Lead the POC on evaluating the suitability of Cloud DW solution to meet the performance requirement of one of our critical in-house application. · Lead the effort to build an Operational Data Store for the Finance and Digital teams on an Oracle Exadata appliance. · Setup the data lake on AWS and provision an environment for Data Science team and the business users for advanced analytics. · Responsible for hiring contractors for the Data Integration teams and managing vendor relationship. · Partner with the leadership team in the evaluation of technology stack and capacity planning for platforms – short term and long-term. · Responsible for partnering the business stakeholders to the understand the business roadmap and define features/epics to align with the business roadmap. Define the technical scope for the features and help the business team prioritize and sequence the features based on technical complexity, data dependencies, etc. Technologies Used – Netezza, HDP Hadoop, Teradata, AWS, Git, Jenkins, Spark, Hive, Oracle Exadata, Scala, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Alteryx.
- Lead Architect at Charter Communications/Time Warner Cable
- Senior Technical Architect at Target Corporation
- Project Manager at GE Global Technology Solutions
- Senior Associate at Cognizant Technology Solutions
at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
Mission Capital is a technology-forward real estate capital markets firm. AWS Architect, Developer and Team Lead Working with business stakeholders to migrate and reengineer a core financial application from Salesforce to AWS. Responsible for building a team, gathering requirements, designing and leading the development of a secure, PII compliant, cloud based solution.
- Lead Architect at Mission Capital
- Solution Architect, Multiple Clients at Slalom Consulting
- Application Architect and Developer at NFL
- Independent Contractor at ASD Labs
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Economics
As a Lead/Architect, Currently playing the role of a Program Technical Lead/ETL Architect and responsible for designing the ETL Strategy & Architecture of the Project using Informatica Power Center, Informatica Power Exchange and Informatica B2B Data Transformation tool sets. Define and develop standards for system and data integration and responsible for managing tasks and deadlines for the ETL teams both Onsite and Offshore. Lead complex ETL requirements and act as Single point of contact (SOP) for the ETL Development team for other teams such as BAU (Business As Usual) and Production Support, Testing, QA and Project Management for updates on Project Status and issues. Understand and up-to-date on the Healthcare Insurance domain functionality to better analyse the Functional Requirement Specifications from business and external health vendors. Conduct impact assessment and work on Project Estimates, Schedule and Resource/Skill management for all business requirements and classify them as simple, medium and complex methodology. Day to today interaction with business users, Enterprise Data Architects , Cross commit architects, other technical leads and Program Management for requirement gathering and technical design. High level & low-level ETL flow design, Prepare SDS (System Design Specification) document, Prepare Microsoft visio diagrams for Enterprise Architecture, System Flow, Data Flow, Application dependency, ETL Flow and Job Flow diagrams. Prepare and present SAP (Solution Architect Package) document and Microsoft power point presentation to leadership explains business problem, design and architecture for the agreed solution. Conduct review of ETL Design, Source to Target mapping, Informatica Code, Unix Shell scripts, Database (DDL/DML) Load scripts, Unit Test Cases & Results with the Developers. Review Logical and Physical Data Model, Create Database Partition and Indexes to ensure that the model supports for efficient data extraction and load process. Organize daily technical discussions with the Onsite team also including the individual offshore work stream leads and set expectations for nearshore delivery. Design and Implement an Informatica based ETL solution in highly demanding environment fulfilling stringent performance requirements and provide hands on guidance to other team members. Conduct daily, weekly and scheduled project status meeting with internal and external team. Conduct DRB (Defect Review Board), Participate AGR (Architecture Governance Review) and DGR (Data Governance Review) meetings. Identify Risk and classify them as high, medium and low. Document the impacts and mitigation plan for the identified risks. Conduct Production Support Hand over meeting, Go/No-Go Meeting, Production deployment review meeting and Deployment Status Meeting for Leadership and technical teams. As a Sr.Developer, Develop and Implement solutions for all short of Data Integration needs starting from simple Pass through mapping to building complex data warehouse and data marts. Develop complex Informatica Power Center mapping, mapplet, session, worklets and workflow to transform and load the required data efficiently fulfilling stringent performance requirements. Develop complex UNIX and Perl Shell scripts to integrate ETL components, achieve file or data validations, Integrity checks, FTP, SFTP and html reports. Develop data transformation solution Change data capture (CDC) for relation database systems, configure PWX process, setup condenses, create registration and extraction maps using Informatica Power Exchange CDC tool. Develop advanced data transformation solution for complex unstructured files like HL7, Business PDF and Web Reports using Informatica B2B (Business to Business) data transformation tool. Implement B2B Parser, B2B Serializer and B2B Mapper components to transform any file/data into required business data and format. Develop data access solution between legacy and distributed systems using Informatica Power Exchange to process Mainframe VSAM, GDG Single/Multi record layout files. Create PWX Data maps using COBOL copy book and integrate with power center mapping for bulk data extraction. Integrate Informatica Power Exchange solutions with Informatica Power Center to achieve the ETL requirement for complex data exchange and Business transformation. Develop Reusable Informatica objects like mapplet, transformation, lookup’s, user function, session and worklets and concurrent workflows to save development cost, time and effort. Develop ETL process for source target mapping which involve VSAM-Flat file, flat file-VSAM, Flat-Flat, XML-File, FILE-XML, SCD, OLTP, OLAP, Enterprise data warehouse, Materialized views and Data marts. Develop complex mapping to achieve Slowly changing dimension (SCD) load techniques like Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4. Develop ETL process to achieve application integration, data exchange, internal and external reports, file transfers (FTP/SFTP) database initial/historical load, incremental/delta load, file Merge/Append process and database truncate and load. Implement Performance Optimization techniques for the long running Informatica Mapping, Database Load Scripts and Materialized Views. Enhance solutions by implementing Informatica Partitioning and Pushdown Optimization, Persistent Cache, Database partitioning, Index creation, SQL Optimization and Bulk load implementation. Participate in developing Logical and Physical Data Modelling and review them to ensure that the model supports the ETL and reporting process efficiently. Create Database Definition Language (DDL) and Database Manipulation Language (DML) required to fulfil the project requirement and ETL changes. Develop Error Handling and Automated Error reprocessing components for each work stream, generate automated scheduled reports and communicate to stakeholders. Develop and Implement Audit, Balance and Control (ABC) for every work stream to perform Integrity checks like data/file validation, duplicate & empty file check, Pre-balancing like date & count check and post balancing like Source and Target count match, checks and balance, errors and referential integrity. Develop JCL and Schedule them in CA7. Build Wrapper components to invoke Informatica workflows from Mainframe legacy system.
- ETL Informatica Lead/Architect at CareFirst Blue Cross BlueShield, Maryland
- Sr. Informatica Developer/Lead at CareFirst Blue Cross BlueShield, Maryland
- Sr. ETL/Data Warehouse Tech Lead at Ameriprise Financial Inc
- Informatica Migration/Tech Lead at Ameriprise Financial Inc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication
Denver, USA Duration - Oct'2015 to till date
Client - SAP America AG
Program/Project - HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC)
Role - Senior Lead Architect
➢ As SAP Platform Architect, mentor SAP Basis consultants nearly 80 in Operations/Build for various customer accounts
➢ Co-ordinate with Onsite & offshore leads for all SAP Basis related tasks in SAP Cloud - HEC
➢ Involve in Technical landscape Design, Sizing, Planning, and Implementation of SAP HANA in single /multitenant DB modes for Netweaver products on RHEL 6.x/7.x, SUSE 11.3/4 for Platform Edition. 1.0 SPS10 / SP11 and SP12 in HANA Enterprise Cloud offerings for Iaas, Haas, Paas programs of SAP.
➢ Design and Build Solution manager Partner system, S/4 HANA with Mobility applications in HANA Enterprise Cloud landscape
➢ Engage and work closely with SAP America on all Design and build strategies of SAP systems for HEC customers
➢ Performed upgrades for ECC to Simple Finance S/4 on HANA, Fiori on HANA, BIP /BODS 4.x on ASE, deploy HANA live components, supporting Mobility applications in retail/pharma/manufacturing domains
➢ Perform partner system configurations with Resolve.sap.com as incident management system
➢ Extensively worked on issues with Network design with details of Ports for Firewall rules, Design documents for server/File systems layout, Build documents for RHEL/SUSE Linux server requirements
➢ Performed install, upgrades for almost all SAP components on Redhat Linux/ SUSE 11 SP3/4 supporting SAP America clients
➢ Performed Business suite migration from customer On premise to CTL- HEC
➢ Sizing, configuration, implementation, installation of HANA on Multi tenancy with encryptions for Data mart and SLT systems with volumes of Data in TB's and PB's
➢ Performed Backup configurations using Backint for SAP HANA Hot backup using Netbackup for HEC customers
➢ Performed Backup configurations for Sybase - ASE DB using cronjob scripts and troubleshoot in case of issues
➢ Worked on SAP BI Suite (Lumria, BOBJ, BODS, Fiori) administration and troubleshooting tasks.
➢ Install and configure SAP applications on HANA database with Data volume encryption, scale out and replication enabled
➢ Performed Multi-tenancy HANA DB installations, SDA connections to external DB's, performed data provisioning SLT installs and performance troubleshooting issues with table loading, etc,.
➢ Configured Replication between SAP HANA - DR sites with Data Volume Encryption enabled and OS level encryption of files with 3rd party companies, configured scale out scenarios for SAP HANA systems
➢ Work closely with SAP America MDC consultants, Platinum consultants on all issues for applications of BODS, BIP, BOBJ, HANA Live components, SFIN, Convergent Charging 4.0/4.1, HANA encryption, ECC Ehp7, GRC, CRM, SRM, TM, SCM/SNC, S/4, SLT, BI 7.4/7.5, BPC, Mobility -Fiori, Lumira, SAP Router -Solman, Business One-HANA, PI/PO on Sybase ASE DB, HANA DB in Central/ Distributed type of installations.
- Role - Senior Lead Architect at CenturyLink Communications LLC
- Role - Senior SAP Basis Consultant at American Insurance Group
- SAP HANA Technical Architect at PREGIS Innovative Packaging LLC
- Account / Technical SME at Client - IBM
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Fulfilled Lead/Architect needs; Provided UI/UX hands on experience; Negotiated requirements with multiple BA/PM teams; Followed Tight Deadlines; Delivered Signed Off Software on time;
• Designed, Developed and Implemented Generic Custom-Made Tables (templates) throughout entire application; Fasten UI process by consuming above mentioned templates throughout entire Dev. Team;
• Designed Service APIs and Leaded Offshore team to handle Stable On-Time Service Deliveries;
• Implemented Preferences for Dashboard (home page) and Custom Tables (landing pages) including: Custom Made Drag & Drop (Angular precompiled), reordering Tiles and Table Columns (Angular post-compiled), Show/Hide, Intelligent Per-Device On Demand HTML5 Local Storage, Optimized/Revised On Demand Load Order to maintain 100% Fast Stable Load Process Prototyping
• Developed Corporate Level Google Maps Application; Pure Angular+Google Maps Implementation;
• Developed Higher Standards used throughout both UI/UX and Service Teams: API Design, Custom Crafted (Google, D3plus) Charts, Rethinked CSS approach, Heavy usage of Custom Directives and Multiselect Patterns
• Achieved: Project designed for internal needs was featured by CEO, tentatively to be White Labeled / Licenced throughout the industry;
- Sr. UI Lead/Architect at First Data, Jersey City
- Sr. UI/Java Developer/UI Lead at J.P. Morgan Chase
- Sr. Front-End JS/UI Lead/UX Designer at Scootaway Inc
- Sr. Front-End JS/UI Lead/UX Designer at Givingaway Worldwide (ECommerce)
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA in Economics & Management - second
- BA in Accounting and Economics - Accounting and Economics
Client: Mobile Network Provider]
from Stratford University and would like Angular Developer Lead/Architect/SME Jul 2017- Present
to offer my candidacy for a Sr Software Engineer/Web
• As a Frontend Lead on this project, I managed multiple sprint teams Development Engineer. for migrating capabilities from an existing Angular (1.x) platform into the latest Angular (5.x) stack. I believe I'm a self-starter and have
• I am primarily responsible for architecting the application framework passion for learning new technologies and defining backlog for implementing a multi-platform (browser, with utmost zeal. tablet) application supporting multiple capabilities (Website, Store Kiosk, Retail Rep and Call-Center interfaces).
• Responsible for supporting a project redesign to migrate a legacy SKIILLS application into dynamic content centric AngularJS application. UI Development:
• Developed a reporting/analytics platform with Angular 2.x interfaces, Gulp, Grunt, Advanced Algorithms, Node micro service APIs, and Dynamo/S3 data stores for visualizing React, RESTful web services, Splunk defect tracking and reporting application metrics (coverage, end-to- end tests and build package metrics) Database:
• Led the Operational Readiness and first product launch for a new MySQL, Oracle platform. This involved working with a DevOps team for the program's end to end production environment and its CI/CD production Web Server: pipeline. Apache, HTTP web server
- Angular Developer Lead/Architect/SME at Accenture
- UI Developer at Pro-tek Consulting
- Web Developer at Tailored Solutions
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Application - Computer Application
Engineering Brad Lang, AIA NCARB September 2017-April 2018 University of Arizona CAPLA: School of Architecture Develop project documents to client, regulatory, and industry standards. (520) 621-6751 Coordinate with other disciplines and other internal and external team members. [email protected] Develop conceptual designs with the design team at the direction of the Lead Architect.
- direction of the Lead Architect at CRB Architecture
- Account Manager at CalTek Staffing
7 months at this Job
- - Architecture, Planning and Lanscape Architecture
- - CRB Architecture
- Master of Architecture - Principal Archictect
- Bachelor of Communication - Communication
Lead the effort to design analytics platform for client Press Ganey, build and configure applications, in capacity of one of the lead UI architect.
● Working on Azure Cloud, Azure functions to create backend apis with Node JS and front end in angular 4.0. responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primary focus is on development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database.
● Automation of projects in VSCode, creating a pipeline of checks for test cases and gulp to ensure code goes in have test case checks and gulp checks Clients: Express Scripts (Home Delivery, Specialty, Phoenix), Press Ganey, Yum brands - Pizza Hut
- Team Lead Architect at Accenture
- at GMI
- part time and freelance at Nikid Design
- at Sobis Teksoft
4 years at this Job
- Masters in Interactive Design - Interactive Design
- Bachelors of Management Studies - Management Studies