Worked with Managing director and team on a brand new Salesforce implementation for the firm. Advising management as the internal SME and liaising with the implementation partner, info security, infrastructure, DBA's, and other 3rd party vendors to ensure business requirements are captured accurately and the SFDC org is built to specification.
• Worked as part of the initial implementation team to migrate patient application processing platform from .Net to Salesforce.
• Integrated Smarty Street Web Services to authenticate patient and practitioner addresses in real-time.
• Developed a custom application validation engine using apex to assist end users with application processing.
• Created real-time integration with salesforce Snaplogic ETL tool to assist in posting data to client sftp location.
• Integrated InContact call center application with salesforce to provide intuitive interface with salesforce screen pops based on Customer information such as caller ID.
• Implemented OCR solution (Captricity) to capture hand filled forms. Captricity's cloud-native, crowd-guided, machine learning platform allows document scanning and OCR to manage information from all points of patient and provider contact, including handwritten charts and intake forms, bills, lab results, faxes, emails, texts, images, web forms and more.
• Leveraged Emdeon web services to authenticate and validate patient insurance within salesforce.
• Assisted the lead data architect construct data warehouse on the Amazon Redshift platform.
• Implemented an automated fax queue to receive patient documents using RightFax fax server solution providing platform for secure faxing capabilities.
• Developed custom interface using Informatica ETL tool to share data with external partners.
• Partnered with AssistRx to provide Eprescribing platform to Practitioner. This allowed practitioners to send electronic prescriptions directly to pharmacies.
• Assisted SFDC Implementation Architect in design, testing, and implementation of various client projects
• Interviewed business users to gather requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead
• Reviewed and analyzed the use cases and came up with system design
• Developed mockups and wireframes to represent the user interface for the business sponsors and development team
• Prepared user manuals of UI of the application for users to understand all the features and functionalities of the application
• Documented functional and non-functional requirements from clients and wrote supplementary specifications documents for non-functional requirements for custom web applications
• Analyzed business requirements and collaborated with other IT team members in the development and delivery of projects within the specifications
• Communicated status of projects to stakeholders and effectively managed escalated issues
- Salesforce Lead Architect/Consultant at Salesforce Lead Architect/Consultant .
- Salesforce Lead at CVS Caremark
- Salesforce Consultant at EMC, TX
- SalesForce Business Admin/Developer at AAA
3 years, 8 months at this Job
From Sept 2018 to Till Date as Lead Architect) Description: CLIC & iCare are two 7.1.7 Pega application designed for Disputes and Complaints cases respectively. It is an initiative from tech team to merge these two applications to run on ONE hardware & use Pega's Switch application concept to toggle between applications for hybrid users. There are 12000 common (hybrid) users and this has saved a lot of case processing time and cost in terms of infra structure & other components. Many of the reusable component are moved to Merger Framework layer, enabling both application to use. Merged application covers 46 markets with total user base of 48000 with High availability enabled. Responsibilities:
• Played the Lead System Architect role in the project and designed the Merger application stack, rulesets and the Class Structure to suite both application and also considering future enhancements.
• Present the High Level and Low level design document to Center of Excellence panel for American Express design review process (JADR).
• Designed the User provisioning to incorporate profiles from both application (Hybrid Users).
• Design of connectors and services reuse, listener configuration and BIX configurations.
• Plan the release to minimize impact with 2 phase release. Co-ordinate with multiple teams, understand the impact of interfacing applications
• Fine-tuned the JVM settings, enabled purging, added Four new JVM and enabled High availability.
• Solution review for critical components with COE & Compliance team to confirm all standards.
• Co-ordinate with the Middleware team for server configuration, Queue creation for services, Certificate installation, SFTP configuration.
• Work with the Infra team to extract the Rules schema with all the rulesets and its associated.
• Worked with DB team to migrate the database table structure & its associated data. table creation for various classes and configured Agents on multimode.
From Sept 2018 to Till Date as Lead Architect)
Description: CLIC & iCare are two 7.1.7 Pega application designed for Disputes and Complaints cases respectively. It is an initiative from tech team to merge these two applications to run on ONE hardware & use Pega's Switch application concept to toggle between applications for hybrid users. There are 12000 common (hybrid) users and this has saved a lot of case processing time and cost in terms of infra structure & other components. Many of the reusable component are moved to Merger Framework layer, enabling both application to use. Merged application covers 46 markets with total user base of 48000 with High availability enabled.
- Lead Architect at Virtusa Coporation
- Lead Architect at CLIC MRA - Matter Requiring Attention - American Express, Florida
- Lead Architect at ONE Hardware - American Express, Florida
- Lead Architect at ONE Hardware - American Express, Florida
9 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Computer Science & Engg
WellPoint, Inc. is the largest managed health care, for-profit company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. It was formed when WellPoint Health Networks, Inc. merged into Anthem, Inc., with the surviving Anthem adopting the name, WellPoint, Inc. and began trading its common stock under the WLP symbol Responsibilities:
• Providing Good Architectural design and created solutions for the customers to showcase the functionality of Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) and other products integrated with the MDM hub.
• Understood business requirements and data and created MDM data models and IDD configuration for domains as per the requirements provided by customers with their data.
• Designed and configured MDM hub and IDD. Created Staging, Landing tables, Mappings and data flow to the Base object tables, Match& Merge, Trust settings, Complex hierarchies & workflow for Informatica MDM.
• Data Profiling and Data Quality Analysis of the data given by customer to find out anomalies in the data and highlighting the effectiveness of the Informatica Products.
• Analyzed the source system for integrity issues to the data resided in various source systems and defined the same in Systems and Trust.
• Used Address Doctor extensively for Address validation of Providers from different legacy Source Systems. Built several reusable components on IDQ using Parsers, Standardizers and Reference tables which can be applied directly to standardize and enrich Address information.
• Involved in implementing the Land Process of loading the customer/product Data Set into Informatica MDM from various source systems.
• Defined the Base objects, Staging tables, foreign key relationships, static lookups, dynamic lookups, queries, packages and query groups.
• Worked on data cleansing and standardization using the cleanse functions in Informatica MDM.
• Used Hierarchies tool for configuring entity base objects, entity types, relationship base objects, relationship types, profiles, put and display packages and used the entity types as subject areas in IDD.
• Defined the Trust and Validation rules and setting up the match/merge rule sets to get the right master records.
• Configured match rule set property by enabling search by rules in MDM according to Business Rules.
• Performed match/merge and ran match rules to check the effectiveness of MDM process on data.
• Worked on performance tuning of the complex transformations, mappings, sessions and SQL queries to achieve faster data loads to the data warehouse.
• Implementing the Business Change Requests (BCR) at the client side.
• Analyze the various project requirements and transferring the knowledge to offshore team.
• Ensuring that the team has the required technical expertise to execute the project. This involves the identification of key technical areas related to the project and conducting training sessions to plug any gaps.
• Clarifying the issues of the offshore team members and helping them in the proper execution of the project.
• Worked on real time implementation using SIF
• Worked on hub customization and user exits. Environment: Informatica Multidomain MDM 9.7.1, Informatica 10.1,JBoss 5.1, DB2, Address Doctor 5, IDD, Informatica Data Quality 9.5.1 Hotfix 3, Informatica power center 9.6.1.
- Sr.Technical Lead,Architect, System Analyst at Sr.Technical Lead,Architect, System Analyst?
- Senior Data Analyst,Tech Lead ,Informatica DQ at HAP
- Project Lead at Safeway
- Senior Developer,Team Lead at Bank of New York Mellon
1 year, 3 months at this Job
* Consult with business partners, gather requirements and provide solutions to move to the cloud space * Design and architect cloud solutions, promoter of scalability and reliability using Cloud services * Key promoter of software engineering methodologies, document best practices, planning, requirements * Conduct end user training sessions and gather feedback to enhance the product and reduce the pain points * Implement technical solutions by applying Object Oriented Design Principles and standard design patterns * Collaborate with cross functional teams, translate product use cases to industry-leading design * Lead multiple teams and built teams with productive team-dynamics aligned with Agile methodology * Talent recognition, provide technical guidance, mentoring junior resource, groom team leadership
- LEAD ARCHITECT at KROGER TECHNOLOGIES
- CONSULTANT ARCHITECT at MASTERCARD INC
- SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER at MCGRAW HILL
- SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER at CREDIT KARMA
4 months at this Job
- Masters Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science & Engineering - Computer Science & Engineering
Fulfilled Lead/Architect needs; Provided UI/UX hands on experience; Negotiated requirements with multiple BA/PM teams; Followed Tight Deadlines; Delivered Signed Off Software on time;
• Designed, Developed and Implemented Generic Custom-Made Tables (templates) throughout entire application; Fasten UI process by consuming above mentioned templates throughout entire Dev. Team;
• Designed Service APIs and Leaded Offshore team to handle Stable On-Time Service Deliveries;
• Implemented Preferences for Dashboard (home page) and Custom Tables (landing pages) including: Custom Made Drag & Drop (Angular precompiled), reordering Tiles and Table Columns (Angular post-compiled), Show/Hide, Intelligent Per-Device On Demand HTML5 Local Storage, Optimized/Revised On Demand Load Order to maintain 100% Fast Stable Load Process Prototyping
• Developed Corporate Level Google Maps Application; Pure Angular+Google Maps Implementation;
• Developed Higher Standards used throughout both UI/UX and Service Teams: API Design, Custom Crafted (Google, D3plus) Charts, Rethinked CSS approach, Heavy usage of Custom Directives and Multiselect Patterns
• Achieved: Project designed for internal needs was featured by CEO, tentatively to be White Labeled / Licenced throughout the industry;
- Sr. UI Lead/Architect at First Data, Jersey City
- Sr. UI/Java Developer/UI Lead at J.P. Morgan Chase
- Sr. Front-End JS/UI Lead/UX Designer at Scootaway Inc
- Sr. Front-End JS/UI Lead/UX Designer at Givingaway Worldwide (ECommerce)
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA in Economics & Management - second
- BA in Accounting and Economics - Accounting and Economics
* Data & Analytics Program for a Major US Bank: Led and implemented a business-led analytics strategy and roadmap project. Includes bank-wide analytics capability recommendation for 14 LOBs based on banking value chain, target operating model with CDO office design, and hybrid Big Data solution architecture design for the bank leveraging current technological investment. * Enterprise Data Management Program for a Major Investment Bank: Led and implemented an EDM program includes data governance, data quality and a real time data warehouse leveraging HDP on AWS technology stack. Establish an end-to-end reference architecture for the To-Be data and analytics capabilities including management reporting, regulatory reporting, CRM and Risks analytics. * Enterprise Data Strategy for an Asset Management firm in NYC: Led a data management strategy project to defining data integration and data architecture blueprint for the enterprise. The architecture blueprint and roadmap supports data & analytics capabilities used by portfolio managers and investment teams to driving insights and decisions. * Data Management Strategy for the 2nd Largest Investment Banking Firm in the US: Led a data management strategy of an enterprise-wide business intelligence architecture and applications. Worked closely with the business stakeholders to define roadmap & value. * Business Intelligence / Data Architecture Strategy for Global Investment Banking Firm: Led a 16-week project to re-define the enterprise data management architecture, reference data management framework and end-state vision. Worked with stakeholders to define the future data architecture framework and blueprint. Establish a roadmap to outlining key initiatives. * Customer-centric Financial / Risk Data Warehouse Implementation for Global Financial Institution: Served as the program manager and data architect, was responsible for the implementation of a customer-centric financial/risk data warehouse. Led the onshore and offshore teams to delivering the data architecture, data integration architecture and report architecture. Worked closely with the business teams to execute a multi-year, multi-release BI roadmap. * Marketing and Distribution Program for Major Insurance Carrier: Led an enterprise wide program. Implemented a real-time consumer/producer-centric data management analytics and reporting platform, integrated 360 customer view with an end-to-end business processes in order to deliver high quality and "high touch" customer experience. Target to delivering better experience and lead to higher business growth. * BI Reporting and Dashboard portal buildout for one of the largest retail banks in North America by assets. Worked with senior executive level COO's to understand key report packs being used and data challenges to produce those reports. Create a roadmap to close the gaps for GBAM reporting including components for data dissemination, migration and changes to sourcing, integration, vending and aggregation.
- Lead Architect at ERNST & YOUNG
- Chief Investment Office at JP Morgan Chase
- Lead Data Architect/SME at Wells Fargo Advisors
- C++ Developer at Chicago Board of Trade
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- MS - Software Engineering
- BS - Computer Science
Title: MDM Platform
Period: Sep 2017 - Till date
Technologies: IDQ, Informatica 10x, Informatica Cloud, MDM, Web services, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PeopleSoft, Python, SQL Server Windows.
Role: ETL Lead/Architect
• Involved in END to END activities like Requirement Analysis, identifying the priority, Common code Dependency, Estimations, Design Analysis, Code Development, Dev Testing, Code Migration to higher environments.
• Extensively performed Data profiling, scorecard and data domain Discovery activities.
• Extensively performed applying Mapplets/Rules to profile or load data.
• Extensively used profiling concepts too load data into reference tables for applying standardization technique.
• Performed Data cleansing and Data profiling for detecting and correcting inaccurate data to track data quality and to assess the risk involved.
• Extensively used IDQ to generate cluster key using match transformation, Address cleans using Address Doctor, reference tables to Standardize the data, web services for making API calls.
• Extensively used Informatica cloud to integrate SFDC, CRM and Peoplesoft applications.
• Involved in created mappings, Synchronization, Saved Queries, Mapplets and replication tasks in Informatica cloud.
• Involved in creating schedules, run environments and connections in Informatica cloud.
• Involved in Parameter file automation to better control using python.
• Extensively used command task to call workflows, .bat scripts.
• Extensively used re-usable Session, Worklets, Mapplets, rules for re-usability.
• Extensively used control-M for setting up time dependency, job dependency as we have NRT loads, hourly loads, 3 hourly loads, Daily loads, Weekly loads, Monthly loads.
• Extensively worked in MDM views to match and merge, un merge records.
• Extensively worked on Scrum model like, involving in Scrum Stand up calls, Sprint planning, Sprint refinement, sprint review and sprint retrospectives.
• Extensively worked with JIRA scrum board.
• Handled onshore and offshore model to accommodate deliverable Items.
- ETL Lead/Architect at JLL
- ETL Lead/Analyst at JLL
- DWH/ETL Lead Developer at JP Morgan Chase
- DWH/ETL Lead Developer at TCS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.E. - Electronics & Instrumentation
Overland Park, KS (April 2013 - October 2014)
Project Description/Scope: SAP hosting - SAP landscape migration to Amazon cloud.
Environment: Windows - SQL DB
Role: BASIS Lead/Architect. Responsibilities/Deliverables:
• SAP application infrastructure design and Sizing on Amazon EC2.
• Install configure and integrate ECC 6.0/Ehp6, NW EP 7.4, PI 7.4, SRM 7.0/Ehp1, BW 7.4, CRM 7.0 and Solution Manager 7.1
• Upgrade all SAP system to latest 7.4 NW Architecture.
• SRM Business Packages Installation and SRM portal basic configuration using wizard from NWA.
• SRM ERP and CRM configuration and partner system configuration.
• Performance tuning of SQL server DB and all SAP products as per SAP best practices.
• Portal architecture design using SAP web dispatcher in DMZ to access portal from public network.
• Implement and configure SSO and SSL
• SAP BASIS-End user training
• User master Record creation/ modification using SU01, including complex design restrictions.
• Client administration- To open/ close client for a limited period according to the requirement.
• Monitor and maintain user ID through User Information System (SUIM) - created monthly audit reports
• Mass user creation using SU10 & SHDB in development and quality systems.
• Worked on audit logs using SM19 and SM20.
• Creation and maintenance of roles in SAP systems- Role administration (Single roles, composite roles, Master roles and derived roles)
• To analyze authorization issues using SU53, ST01 and provide access to users.
• Client setting administration using SE06 & SCC4 and DDIC user maintenance.
- BASIS Lead/Architect at Black and Veatch
- Sr Basis Consultant at Smart Shift Technologies
- SRM, CRM, Solution Manager at SUMMIT Consulting Group
- BASIS Consultant at LeaninTree
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Telecommunications Services Sr. Lead Architect on the network transformation team. l am currently developing a IMS replacement solution for land line on a scale of replacing all class 5 switches with a Gateway/AGCF/IMS approach to convert approximately 7 million lines. This includes but is not limited to the an all in one VOIP/IMS virtualized solution, with Gateways deployed only at points of interconnect. This is the full transformed replacement of all class 5 switches. In the interim where needed I lab tested and deployed the Genband C20 soft switch with G6 gateways, as well as Metaswitches CFS and ATCA Gateway combination with a virtualized Perimeta SBC. I am the prime installer and MOP developer for each Genband C-15 release that is used. Sonus upgrades on the PSX, SGX, and GSX to release 8.4.5.
Sr. Lead Architect on the network transformation team. l am currently developing a IMS replacement solution for land line on a scale of replacing all class 5 switches with a Gateway/AGCF/IMS approach to convert approximately 7 million lines.
This includes but is not limited to the an all in one VOIP/IMS virtualized solution, with Gateways deployed only at points of interconnect. This is the full transformed replacement of all class 5 switches. In the interim where needed I lab tested and deployed the Genband C20 soft switch with G6 gateways, as well as Metaswitches CFS and ATCA Gateway combination with a virtualized Perimeta SBC. I am the prime installer and MOP developer for each Genband C-15 release that is used. Sonus upgrades on the PSX, SGX, and GSX to release 8.4.5.
- Sr. Lead Architect Voice Infrastructure at Qwest Communications/Centurylink
- Tech III at NOC
- Communication and Navigation Technician, Hurlburt Field, Fl at Telephone Transmission Tech
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certification - Genband C20 with G6 gateways
- - Avionics Electronics Technology
- Certification - ECI
More than 20 years IT experience successfully blending IT Architecture, Sales, and Product Management to help advance customers technology initiatives. Most recently working for CenturyLink filling the role of SAP Hosting Infrastructure Product Lead making key infrastructure hosting decision for our SAP Managed Hosting practice. Working with CenturyLink product owners to market Managed SAP workloads on CenturyLink hyperconverged compute offering and Public Cloud hyperscale's. Have a proven history of maintaining profitability, managing staff, and architecting solutions for fortune 100 customers. My past has proven that success is derived from hard work, creativity, problem resolution, and continuous improvement. CenturyLink, SW Michigan
SR Lead Architect SAP Hosting May 2017 - Current
• Responsible for SAP Managed hosting practice infrastructure decisions. Practice responsibilities include margin analysis, new technology adoption, data center consolidation, aligning SAP best practice with CenturyLink product development teams and leading effort to align with vendors security framework.
• Interfacing with capacity management teams to resolve gaps in data centers capacity to achieve customer deliver dates goal.
• Manage current quote to order process for all Managed SAP and SAP HEC customers interfacing with Pricing Offer Management to ensure correct pricing is established and invoicing is routed correctly.
• Current practice initiatives include managed SAP delivery on Public Cloud Hyperscale's (GCP, Azure, AWS), central SolMan 7.2 connectivity to Public Clouds, RHEL Pacemaker clustering for RHEL 7.6, and security auditing services including external scanning, internal scanning and penetration testing.
• Technical sales lead to secure Managed SAP customers in 8 data centers located in US, Canada, UK and Singapore. This involves pre-sales support to accurately design Managed SAP workloads to meet SAP TDI standards and providing post-sales support working with our build teams to meet customer delivery dates and design requirements.
• Hosting architectures responsibilities include SAP TDI architecture for SAP scale-out, scale-up, standby server, clustering and DR. SAP Applications infrastructure design includes ECC, Suite on Hana, S4 Hana, BW, PO/PI, BI, Hybris, CC, BRIM, ERP, CRM, BODS, Fiori, MII, TM, and more. Have designed infrastructure security to meet compliances requirements for PCI, HIPAA and GXP.
• Architecting design requirements to meet managed hosting SLAs includes, physical server, virtual servers, storage, load balancing, switching, backup, Internet VPN, vLAN isolation, WAF, Log Management, Storage, Private WAN BGP and Disaster Recovery.
- SR Lead Architect SAP Hosting at SW Michigan
- Lead Sales Engineer at CenturyLink, SW Michigan
- Account Executive/Branch Director at Trivalent, SW Michigan Branches
- Account Manager at TEKsystems
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration