Lead Architect, Hands-on leader of data integration, reporting and data governance projects. Tasks included software assessment, prototyping initial versions of business dashboards and visualization, understanding business needs, designing and developing next generation solutions, implementing conformed data models to intake data from disparate sources, designing acquisition layer, building ETL frameworks for standardized and rapid application development adhering to best practices. Project 6- joined in-flight Corporate Dashboard project to provide solutions with enhanced capabilities using Power Pivot, C#, .Net and Sharepoint. Tasks included providing detailed software assessment using Power Pivot, development of dashboards and reports using Power Pivot, prototyping, creating semantic data model based on EDW on Netezza Project 5- jumpstarted a solution to address grappling legacy issues with account administration department. Designed and implemented a work que management system to enable automated work assignment, automated routing, data quality profiling, automated scoring, automated standardization, and notification error data from claims adjudication application. Analyzed and evaluated various technology options and provided cost effective solution both from technical and functional standpoint using SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server. Tasks included prototyping using PowerPivot, building ETL framework using SSIS object model\ .NET\ C#, creating dashboards and reports using SSRS and Sharepoint. Framework was designed to include connectivity to various sources including Netezza, SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase. Project 4- Lead a team of architects and leads, designed, developed a new age product for providing effective, reliable and actionable data to improve patient care and outcomes for physicians, health systems, hospitals and payers. Responsible for designing and developing acquisition layer that could intake disparate data and allows multi-tenant architecture. Some of the technologies included Informatica, Netezza, SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, .Net, ERWIN. Was also responsible and contributed towards creating logical and physical dimensional model for the end data warehouse. Project 3 - joined an existing onsite team facing persistent issues in ETL. Designed and developed framework based on controller-worker architecture. Designed and developed multi-tenant data mart for health care economics reporting which included large to very large health systems. Technologies included SSIS, SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, .Net\C#, ERWIN, Cognos. Project 2- as an offshore lead, architected, developed and designed a v1 application for a large medical billing organization handing billing for more than 300+ practices. Tasks included architecting, data modeling, design and development of data mart to report financials, utilization and charges for both internal and external customers. Designed and architected metadata driven ETL to enable rapid application development and providing seamless path to acquire new practices. Some of the technologies included Sharepoint, SSAS, Performance point, SSIS, .Net, C#, SSRS, Qlik, Tableau. Project 1 - as an offshore architect, was responsible for designing data migration path for a GTM ready Enterprise Health Records product. There were more than 30 clients in the pipeline to be migrated but there were persistent issues with migration quality and performance.
- Lead Architect at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Development Lead at Microsoft
- Senior Consultant at Capgemini
- Senior Technical Associate at Megasoft Ltd
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Systems Management
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
From Sept 2018 to Till Date as Lead Architect)
Description: CLIC & iCare are two 7.1.7 Pega application designed for Disputes and Complaints cases respectively. It is an initiative from tech team to merge these two applications to run on ONE hardware & use Pega's Switch application concept to toggle between applications for hybrid users. There are 12000 common (hybrid) users and this has saved a lot of case processing time and cost in terms of infra structure & other components. Many of the reusable component are moved to Merger Framework layer, enabling both application to use. Merged application covers 46 markets with total user base of 48000 with High availability enabled.
• Played the Lead System Architect role in the project and designed the Merger application stack, rulesets and the Class Structure to suite both application and also considering future enhancements.
• Present the High Level and Low level design document to Center of Excellence panel for American Express design review process (JADR).
• Designed the User provisioning to incorporate profiles from both application (Hybrid Users).
• Design of connectors and services reuse, listener configuration and BIX configurations.
• Plan the release to minimize impact with 2 phase release. Co-ordinate with multiple teams, understand the impact of interfacing applications
• Fine-tuned the JVM settings, enabled purging, added Four new JVM and enabled High availability.
• Solution review for critical components with COE & Compliance team to confirm all standards.
• Co-ordinate with the Middleware team for server configuration, Queue creation for services, Certificate installation, SFTP configuration.
• Work with the Infra team to extract the Rules schema with all the rulesets and its associated.
• Worked with DB team to migrate the database table structure & its associated data. table creation for various classes and configured Agents on multimode.
- Lead Architect at ONE Hardware - American Express, Florida
- Lead Architect at CLIC MRA - Matter Requiring Attention - American Express, Florida
- Lead Architect at ONE Hardware - American Express, Florida
- Lead Architect at ONE Hardware - American Express, Florida
6 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Computer Science & Engg
Interface with diverse range of clients to complete development of sophisticated projects within budget and ahead of schedule. Direct all aspects of SAP solutions and architecture, helping businesses and organizations define analytics requirements and providing strategic leadership and advice. Client: KornFerry, Los Angeles, CA
Role: SAP Sr Lead Architect Feb 2018 - Feb 2019
• BI implementation on HANA 2.0 including migrating legacy data warehouse design to improved design based on leading practices.
• Created Calculation views for real time reporting.
• Created modern, delightful, and responsive advanced analytic applications using Lumira 2.x based on SAP Fiori design guidelines
• Also created CDS views to be exposed to UI5 front-end
• Created visualizations with Analytic Cloud based on HANA calculation views and oData.
- SAP Sr Lead Architect at KornFerry
- SAP Sr Lead Architect at Providence Health
- SAP Sr Lead Architect at Adtran
- SAP Sr Lead Architect at MemorialCare
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Management
Fulfilled Lead/Architect needs; Provided UI/UX hands on experience; Negotiated requirements with multiple BA/PM teams; Followed Tight Deadlines; Delivered Signed Off Software on time;
• Designed, Developed and Implemented Generic Custom-Made Tables (templates) throughout entire application; Fasten UI process by consuming above mentioned templates throughout entire Dev. Team;
• Designed Service APIs and Leaded Offshore team to handle Stable On-Time Service Deliveries;
• Implemented Preferences for Dashboard (home page) and Custom Tables (landing pages) including: Custom Made Drag & Drop (Angular precompiled), reordering Tiles and Table Columns (Angular post-compiled), Show/Hide, Intelligent Per-Device On Demand HTML5 Local Storage, Optimized/Revised On Demand Load Order to maintain 100% Fast Stable Load Process Prototyping
• Developed Corporate Level Google Maps Application; Pure Angular+Google Maps Implementation;
• Developed Higher Standards used throughout both UI/UX and Service Teams: API Design, Custom Crafted (Google, D3plus) Charts, Rethinked CSS approach, Heavy usage of Custom Directives and Multiselect Patterns
• Achieved: Project designed for internal needs was featured by CEO, tentatively to be White Labeled / Licenced throughout the industry;
- Sr. UI Lead/Architect at First Data, Jersey City
- Sr. UI/Java Developer/UI Lead at J.P. Morgan Chase
- Sr. Front-End JS/UI Lead/UX Designer at Scootaway Inc
- Sr. Front-End JS/UI Lead/UX Designer at Givingaway Worldwide (ECommerce)
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA in Economics & Management - second
- BA in Accounting and Economics - Accounting and Economics
International Company responsible for Transportation solutions
• Virtual Card - Lead Architect and Designer. Working with MasterCard, Apple and Google.
• Mobile App - Architect solution working with Hamburg, Austin and Hyderabad teams.
- Lead Architect, Mobile at Cubic Transportation Systems
- CTO, Co-Founder at MyGnar - Santa Monica
- CTO at Verifi
- CTO (Contract) at Key Technologies
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Engineering
- BS - Business Management
• Implemented Drupal 8 website for a digital security certificate company
• Work closely with product managers to analyze business requirements and map solutions based on Drupal
• Built a certificate selection wizard custom module to integrate with the client's ecommerce backend Lead Architect/Developer
• Led a multi-site, multi-lingual Drupal 7 implementation at a global secured identity solutions company.
• Worked with developers and client business analysts/web team to develop strategies to solve complex business and multilingual issues.
• Responsible for module selections, web architecture, writing custom modules and integrating with other systems.
• Responsible for creating translation workflow for managing 9 languages. Lead Architect/Developer
• Led a Moodle and Wordpress implementation for an online education company
• Mapped business requirements to Moodle functionalities and designed workarounds when needed.
• Developed strategies to integrate Moodle and Wordpress for the LMS backend and e-Commerce front end. Lead Architect/Developer
• Migrated a business intelligence software company's website from Sharepoint to Drupal 7
• Performed initial prototyping and module selections
• Developed web interfaces to Salesforce, Marketo and an in-house members database web service Senior Developer
• Built a certification tracking system in Drupal 7 for a certification compliance company.
• Built a hazard report online ordering system using Drupal 7.
• Created strategy and solutions for a law firm to import claimant data from Microsoft Access into a Drupal 6 website.
- Lead Architect/Developer at Click Consulting/Custom Software Solutions
- Freelance Web Developer/Designer at
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Sciences - Sciences
• Working as an onsite architect, and managing large suite of company's billing systems build in Java, .Net, and Amazon Web Services.
• Analyze and define clients' business strategy and determine system architecture requirements to achieve business goals.
• Coordinated AWS cloud migration of Affinion's billing applications from on premises.
• Actively involved in design and enhancements of Affinion's batch billing systems written in Java.
• Designed REST and SOAP based WebAPIs in .Net to communicate external payment processors for real time billing.
• Designed billing system for Affinion's Next Gen platform using AWS lambda Services and Python.
• Implemented AWS S3 buckets operations for billing payment files to external vendors using AWS SDK.
• Formulate architectural improvements, design and integration solutions for optimization of billing system.
• Create team strategies and establish project scopes of work, tender project deliverable timeframes and benchmarks to client.
• Lead development team to code all major application frameworks, business modules. Technologies: C# , Java , AWS SDK, Python 3.0, AWS lambda, SOAP , JSON , WCF, Oracle 11g , MySQL , VS 2017 , Eclipse , PyCharm.
- Lead Architect at Client: Affinion Group
- Archiect Technology at Virtusa Corp
- Architect Technology at Client: Citi Bank
- Sr. Lead Consultant at Client: S&P
4 years at this Job
- Masters in Computer Sciences - Session
Project Summary: Built major functional modules to provide enrichment services for the Loan delivery application Role: Technical Lead/Architect and developer for multi-million-dollar project with a 3-tiered MVC architecture. Worked with the business team in understanding the requirements and aligned/designed the application architecture Led the application architecture and design of the .Net, C# object models, modules, data models, integration and architecture patterns Most of the application and assemblies were integrated use REST API’s and PUB/SUB patterns Worked with the DevOps team to help automate the deployment and testing of the code to all the environments to enable automated on demand/self-service deployments For the past one year we are in the process of redesigning and migrating the code, data and integrations to AWS
- Tech Lead/Architect/Developer at Undisclosed
- Lead architect, analyst, design, development and documentation at Kourage, Inc
- Lead Developer/Architect at Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA - Finanace
- Bachelor's - BS- Computer Science
• As lead architect, designed and implemented an AWS environment to host Vricon's premier product including custom AWS features such as auto scaling, spot on demand instances, high performance computing, parallel general purpose file system(BeeGFS) and cross Availability Zone support. The HPC support required by the application made the implementation very challenging due to the lack of true closely coupled HPC support by AWS.
• As a lead architect, directed the preparation of task plans and other documentation for contractual efforts. Performed studies and defined infrastructures needed to support Vricon and client systems and products. Developed software to determine the geometric validity of customer orders.
- Lead Architect and Integrator at Vricon
- Lead Architect and Developer at Pragmatics
- Senior Architect and Developer at WTI
- Lead Architect at CSCRA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
Atlanta, GA Project: Master Data Governance Duration: Sept 2018 to Current Serta Simmons Bedding (SSB) is a North America's largest bedding manufacturer, the company behind the Serta® and Simmons® Beauty rest® brands. These are America's #1 and faste st growing innerspring mattress brands - iconic names that stand for authentic quality, innovation and integrity Project #1 Project: Master Data Governance Role: BI Lead Architect The Overall objective of the SSB is embarking upon a journey to set up a centralized data governance organization enabled by people, processes and tool for managing, making decisions, or enforcing how data is defined, changed, distributed, analyzed or consumed. As part of the program SSB is looking for conducting the assessment of Master Data Entities for data quality checks and cleansing activities along with recommendations on establishing Data Governance Council for all 7 (Customer, Vendor, Products, BOM, Material, Asset, Location) domains specified in the scope aligning to the IT strategy. Involved in the Design, Development and Testing and Production migration of the interfaces Responsibilities: * Involved in the Design, Development and Testing and Production migration * Ccommunicated with stakeholders to ensure seamless integration between various environments during design, development, testing and deployment phases. * Prepared functional documents capturing all the rules from the business analyst * Installed of IPS (Information Platform Services), SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward and SAP DS client in New Landscape MS Azure Cloud platform * Installation & Configuration of Address Cleansing Package 4.2 * Created Repository Databases for SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward * Configured different repositories (Local, Central) and job server, CMC configuration * Configured and installed SAP Business Objects Data Services and Job Server on MS Azure machines. * Configuration of Data stores, Substitution Parameters, Job Server, Access Server, Format Data Type (Flat Files, CSV) * Created Repository Users and Groups. Analyze and import the Source definitions and created target definitions, logical and physical designing of target tables and Registering the Job Servers for Users * Created system configuration * Used SAP Info Steward Data Insight to analyze data quality, data profiling and to define validation rules for data migration in Data Services and Score card setup. * Used BODS Data Quality Transforms. Environment: Windows 2016 Server, SAP Data Services 4.2, SAP Information Steward, SQL Server 2016, SQL Managed Instance, MS Azure
- BI Lead Architect at Serta Simmons Bedding LLc
- BI Lead Architect at ABC
- BI Tech Lead Architect at Bayer Crop Science, Raleigh
- BI Tech Lead at Becton, Dickinson and Company
6 months at this Job