Lead auditor for both federal and state. Manage projects and assist clients with regulatory or site concerns. Procedure, methodology and jobscope writing.
- Lead Auditor/Project Manager at Team Industrial Services
- Client Program Manager/Lead Auditor at Chicago Bridge and Iron
- Project Manager/Lead Auditor at Sage Environmental Consulting
- Corporate Compliance Manager at Emission Monitoring Services Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Word Processing Certificate - Office Management
LOTO; Complete environmental reports (SARA, TSCA, 26R, Tier II), Reduced recordables from an average of 4/quarter to 0/quarter within first 3 months, implemented quarterly incentive program, ISO 9001 & 14001 internal auditor, ISO 14001 lead auditor February 2015- Present Production Manager Advanced Polymer Technology Harmony, PA Duties/Responsibilities: Supervise of 30 production employees (producing synthetic surface coatings), Process Improvement, On call 24/7, Oversee EHS coordinator, Ensure ISO procedures are being followed, Work with chemists to mitigate creating re-work, problem solve during batch production, Run daily production meeting with operations director, scheduler, chemist, Ensure formulas and SOP's are being followed accurately, feasibility studies for new products, Internal ISO auditor, order production supplies, ensure warehouse functions are running smoothly.
- lead auditor at Fall Protection, Material Handling, Confined Space
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator at Advanced Polymer Technology
- Substitute Teacher at Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Freshman Football Offensive Coordinator at Mt. Lebanon High School
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S - Safety & Environmental Mgmt
Altoona, FL. Completed QUAL/CERT for A&E operations, developed site specific UXO Health and Safety Plan, developed UXO Quality Control Plan, created new A&E QUAL/CERT Training Plan for PRC, complete review and revision of all UXO Standard Operating Procedures, major revision of all UXO QC audit documentation, training of UXO personnel on MPPEH processing and certifying MDEH/MDAS. QC audits of range clearances, MPPEH/MDAS certifications and dud locating/disposal operations. Certified by Board Certified Safety Professionals as the second Safety Trained Supervisor on the CTTR contract. Completed ISO 9001:2008 Certified Lead Auditor Training.
- Certified Lead Auditor Training at Northrop Grumman/URS - UXOSO/QCS at Pinecastle Range
- QA Specialist at Battelle
- at Camp Wheeler
- UXO II/Diver at VR Habilis
5 years, 1 month at this Job
Perform assessments in manufacturing and service industries against internationally recognized
Management system standards.
• Conduct manual reviews and pre-assessments to ensure that the requirements of the standard have been met and provide the appropriate feedback to the customer to address any shortcomings.
• Plan and arrange management system audits in accordance with internationally recognized quality and/or environment standards, procedures and guidelines, including establishing audit schedules in consultation with team members and the client.
• Choose team members based on auditor certifications. Assign each team member elements to audit and ensure the overall timing of the audit, according to established plan.
• Prepare audit plan using according to initial registration, annual/bi-annual surveillance or re-registration visits.
• Review previous audits if undertaking a surveillance, upgrade or re-registration audit, ensuring relevant elements are selected.
• Conduct audits, determine compliance of customer's management system to applicable standards by interviewing customer staff at all levels, completing checklist, and drawing conclusions on compliance, and documenting findings. Liaise with team members to determine validity of their findings in relation to lead auditor findings.
• Present findings to customers and prepare audit reports. Advises customers of requirements, such as the number of days to address non-conformances.
• Review all team members' documentation for accuracy and completeness. Ensure all documents required by the respective standard are in place for presentation to the Registration Review Team.
- Lead Auditor at SAI Global
- Consultant at DJR Consulting
- Program Director at Peraton
- Vice President, Research Facilities & Engineer Support Services (RF&ESS) Program at Arcata Associates Incorporated
8 months at this Job
- MBA - International Management
- BS - Electronics Management
- AS - Electronics
• Periodically serve as Lead Auditor
• Analyzed business processes and transactions to mitigate risks and improve efficiencies of operations and processes by 60%.
• Perform data mining and analytics
• Apply principles and practice standards from previous audit experience
• Provide constructive, candid feedback to others (clients and peers)
• Communicate progress and updates on all audits and projects to upper management
• Conduct audit assignments
- Medical Researcher/ Lead Auditor at Marker Group
- Supervisor/Admins, TeleTech at FEMA
- Medical Records/Fast Desk at Healix Infusion Therapy
- Medical Records Interpretation at Methodist/St. Lukes
4 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Environmental, Health, and Safety Consultant, ISO Lead Auditor 14001, 9001, 45001. Sub-Contract with Smithers Quality Assessments.
- ISO Lead Auditor North America at EHS Solutions, LLC
- Corporate Facilities Engineering at WWL Vehicle Services Americas, Inc.
- Corporate EHS Manager at WWL Vehicle Services Americas, Inc
- Environmental Project Engineer at Stantec, Inc (formerly Secor International)
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Serve as the Senior lead auditor for ISO 9001:2008/2015 3rd party QMS audits (Document Review, Stage 1, Stage 2, Transition, Surveillance and Recertification audits) for clients in various industries (Manufacturing, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Machinery, Defense, Semiconductor's, Electrical, Manufacturing, Mechanical and Machining, Plastics/Injection Molding, Construction/Engineering Management Services (Bridges, Tunnels, Marine, Airports and Infrastructure)
● Led and completed a total of 150 3rd party QMS audits of clients to date in conformance with ISO 9001:2008/2015, ISO 17021 Standards, Internal Processes & Procedures, Industry Standards (ANSI, ASTM, JEDEC, UL etc). Conduct manual reviews and pre-assessments to ensure that the requirements of the standard have been met and provide the appropriate feedback to the customer to address any shortcomings. Prepare audit plan using SAI Global audit planning program according to initial registration, annual/bi-annual surveillance or re-registration visits. Review previous audits if undertaking a surveillance, upgrade or re-registration audit, ensuring relevant elements are selected. Conduct audits, determining compliance of customer's management system to applicable standards by interviewing customer staff at all levels, completing checklist, and drawing conclusions on compliance, and documenting findings. Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure. Document and report audit activities and results.
● Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Senior Lead Auditor at DNVGL, Business Assurance
- Senior Customer Quality Manager at Airliquide Electronics
- Senior Quality Program Manager at IBM Corporation
- Various Roles at IBM Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Masters Certificate in Project Management - Project Management
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
Perform 3rd party onsite ISO 9001:2015/14001:2015 audits for SGS North America customers as Lead Auditor; Perform Internal audits for API Q1 customers and other manufacturing facilities; Schedule and plan audit activity with customers; Lead opening and closing meetings; Generate Audit reports; Provide review of customer corrective actions and closure; and Maintain appropriate audit credentials. Lead Auditor experience includes performing audits in Manufacturing of Steel production, ERW Pipe, Production of Motor Vehicles; Production of Transport Equipment; Automotive parts, Textile products; Furniture, Plastic Products, Electric Motors, Production of Cement/Lime/Plaster; Production of Base Metals; Fabricated Metal Products; Construction of Buildings; Abrasives; Sewage and Waste Management, and Recycling.
- Quality & Environmental Lead Auditor/Consultant at SGS North America
- Quality Assurance and Environmental Manager at Tex-Tube Company
- Quality Assurance Manager at Aqua-Lock, Inc.
- Licensed General Contractor at Henley Design Firm
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Industrial Management
Warehouse Line Lead/Auditor Meeting standards in a timely manner, building displays and palletizing material for multiple Fortune Companies. Warehouse Inventory Lead/Packer/Picker/Processor Audit, picked, packed, processed small air-conditioning parts. MENLO Grand Prairie, TX 2013-2014
- Warehouse Line Lead/Auditor at multiple Fortune Companies
- Warehouse Machine Operator at Iris USA
- Directory Assistance Operator/Administrative Scheduling Clerk/Trainer at UNICOR/KGB
- Data Entry/Quality Control Clerk at UNICOR/ADP
1 year at this Job
- Vocational - Council on Occupational Education
- Vocational - Council on Occupational Education
- Vocational - Education
As a staff augmentation contractor, Mr. Foster provided internal and external (supplier) audit support as a certified NQA-1 Lead Auditor for NuScale Power, LLC, a Small Modular Reactor design company in the process of licensing a nuclear reactor design under consideration by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Audit and QA program support was provided in the areas of design control, procurement, test programs, code development, and corrective action.
- NQA-1 Lead Auditor at NuScale Power LLC
- Operations Director at AddiTec, LLC
- at AddiTec, LLC
- at NuScale Power LLC
6 months at this Job
- M.S., Engineering - Environmental Engineering
- B.S. - Nuclear Engineering