Domain: Corporate Finance/Broker Commissions Current Responsibilities:
• Worked as a Corporate Finance Lead Business Analyst and currently working as Commissions Domain Lead Business Analyst
• Documented several process flow diagrams to support requirements elicitation and gather high level & detailed level requirements
• Worked with the business to define and negotiate the scope for strategic solution vs. tactical solution
• Worked very closely with the Enterprise Business Architects daily to define the solution and help them understand with the current vs. future process and business requirements
• Worked with Business Sponsors, Business Product Owners, Architects and Technical Leads to understand the scope road map where bigger projects had to be delivered in phases
• Worked with the Business Product Owners to prioritize the product backlog
• Successfully transitioned the Commissions Development Team to Agile from Waterfall Methodology
• Managing the entire product backlog for Broker Commissions space and negotiating with several different business partners on the release dates for projects, performing sprint planning sessions, poker sessions with the teams
• Handling more than 7 projects at a time which included integration projects with mergers (such as Coventry, Humana, CVS)
• Identifying Business SME's and various stakeholders needed to support requirements & development of the project work
• Co-coordinate with several Business Analysts from Claims, Billing (Premium), Capitation, Reserves, Membership to understand the data that is required for various projects
• Facilitated numerous Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for requirements elicitation
• Documented Requirements Specifications document, Use Cases prior to implementing Agile
• Co-coordinating with the team members through the APLC (Aetna Project Life Cycle) to get issues/action items resolved
• Ensuring the consistent delivery to quality standards throughout the systems development life cycle.
• Supported QA/production triage calls and worked closely with business/AIS and provided input for resolving several production issues
- Lead Business Analyst at Aetna Life Insurance/CVS Health
- Senior Business Analyst/Product Owner at PPL
- Senior IT Business Analyst/Technical Writer at FISHER Clinical Services, Thermo Fisher
- Senior IT Business Analyst at ICON Clinical Research
7 years at this Job
- Master's Certificate - Change Management
- Master's Certificate - Mastering of Business Analysis
- Master's Certificate - Essentials of Business Analysis and Project Management
- Master of Science
Project 1: Scope of the project was to replace the existing document management system which was a third-party vendor (Blitzdocs) by an internal ECM Platform called the FileNet. The project also included the technology to develop multiple functionalities that Blitzdocs was providing. Project 2: To develop a new platform for the New account opening team for their Enterprise content management along with various search features that would enable business to manage customer's documents. Responsibilities as a Business Analyst:
• Lead implementation of an e-commerce solution for educators to explore, and purchase various types of teaching aid resources
• Worked on multiple projects as a Business Analyst and Lead Business analyst
• Facilitated JAD sessions and Requirement Gathering workshops to write efficient BRD.
• Documented functional specification document using Wireframes/ Mock-ups and Use case diagrams
• Identified a major scope creep and provided a document outlining the actual 100% estimate against the original 100% estimate
• Effective communication skills helped me facilitate interviews and brainstorming sessions to resolve major problems during the requirement gathering phase of the project
• Actively participated in documenting the requirement traceability matrix and User Stories as one of our project was running agile-waterfall SDLC.
• Created innovative and interactive workflow diagrams and process flow diagrams defining the current state and future state of the process.
• Helped Project Manager perform Impact Analysis and Cost Benefit Analysis during the planning phase. Environment: IBM FileNet p8, IBM Content Navigator, Team Foundation Server, Kofax Ascent Capture 10.0, Kofax Total Agility, Conduent Blitzdocs, Blitzscan, MS Visio, MS Office
- Lead Business Analyst at Relevance Labs
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst/ Scrum Master at United Health Group
- IT Risk Management Specialist (Cyber Security) at Nationwide Mutual Insurance
- Sr. Business Analyst at The Hertz Corp
1 year, 8 months at this Job
San Ramon, CA 2013
One of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the U.S. based in San Francisco with 20,000 employees; delivers some of the nation's cleanest energy to 15 million people in Northern and Central California.
Lead Business Analyst (Consultant) Key project:
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Migration and Integration Project
• Worked with various business stakeholders and gathered functional and non-functional requirements for migrating content from legacy systems (FileNet, Fileshares) to Documentum.
• Gathered integration requirements to provide streamlined simplified services to external applications (GIS, SAP) via Enterprise Service Bus to integrate with Documentum.
• Created the following deliverables: - Functional / non-functional requirements - Migration requirements workbook (MRW) - Pre- and post-migration template - Data migration plan (DMP) template
• Devised Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Lead Business Analyst (Consultant) at Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Enterprise Project Management Organization at EPMO
- Business Analyst II - Anthem at WellPoint
- at MA & PDP Mandate
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics & Communication Engineering
In this exciting role, I am the Lead Business Analyst for the Document Generation work stream of the America's Transformation Program, leading a team of business analysts to deliver best-in-class capabilities in Thunderhead for policy life cycle forms management.
- Lead Business Analyst, Thunderhead (Contract) at ALLIANZ GLOBAL CORPORATE & SPECIALTY
- IT Project Manager (Contract) at AMERICAN AGCREDIT
- Senior Director, Program Lead, Secure Commercial Lines at ALLIANZ GLOBAL CORPORATE & SPECIALTY
- at ALLIANZ GLOBAL CORPORATE & SPECIALTY
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Fairfield, Ohio Sept 18, 2018 - Current Oracle/SAP Lead Business Analyst, Project Lead (Scrum/ Agile & Waterfall Methodology) Liaison between business users and application service providers, collaborated with BSA's, developers, architects and developers to ensure end-to-end process. Translate business requirements into functional requirements and created functional design specifications. Write business cases, requirements, mock-ups, context flows, design/document reports, and author test plans. Facilitate project reviews and ETL, perform solution validation and QA/UAT testing and designed BO Universes/Views. Assess project risk, constraints and dependencies, analysis/modified Salesforce data/ feeds, and perform D&B/API analysis. Log/update JIRAs and demand request Implemented process improvement, defined key performance indicators (KPIs), solved application/configuration issues, and crafted enhancement solutions. Completed emergency consent project, within 30days, to comply with CASL laws allowing business communication with Canadian clients.
- Oracle/SAP Lead Business Analyst, Project Lead at Veritiv Corporation
- Sr. Business Analyst (Scrum/ Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology) at COHESION BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY
- Project Management /Business Analysis Coach at VACO LLC
- Agile Senior Business Analysis Consultant (Scrum Agile Framework) at PERFICIENT INC
9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Processing
- Associates of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
• Responsible for documenting current ERP business processes for Supply Chain Management, HR, and manufacturing Module,
• Document SMART Requirements and create AS IS and TO BE process flows
• Create Rules and Authorization matrix for Employees roles and responsibilities
• Create Organizaton structure and align cost centers
• Create suppliers and sample data
• Collect emeplyee data and create a template for full data migration
• Create training manuals and administer training
• Document the SMART requirements for Supply Chain Management, HR and Manufacturing modules
• Mentor and train Junior Business Analyst of 8
• Conduct GAP Analysts Lead Business Analyst-Dynamics 365
• Responsible for documenting current ERP business processes for Supply Chain Management, HR, and manufacturing Module
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Entity, Forms, Views, Fields, Relationships, Ribbon, Chart, configuration and customization, integration with and MS Outlook.
• Document the business requirement in BRD, review and got sign-off
• anaged Dynamics 365 system through inputting new engagements, adding leads, options, and necessary stakeholder information.
• Developed and automated workflow from crystal report server to D365 system including scheduling reports, uploading financial data into D365. Configure entity and fields base on business requirements in Dynamics 365
• Configure the document management within Dynamics CRM to company SharePoint site
• Configure Dynamics 365 security roles and permissions
• Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation based on gathered functional and technical requirements and expectations.
• Train the users on the new Dynamics CRM functionalities
• Write UAT test scenarios and Test cases and work with business to test
- Lead Business Analyst-ERP(IFS) at GUARDIAR USA
- Project Manager/ Lead Business Analyst at BLUEGREEN VACATIONS
- Business Analysis INSTRUCTOR, FLORIDA at
- Project Manager/ Senior Business Analyst at Minnesota Department of Education
5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Project Management
- Master of Science degree - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Education
- PMP Certification
• Worked on creating a cloud-based support services application (iBond) which sits on the Salesforce platform to serve as a CRM App for the launch of a new medication for Multiple Sclerosis. Merck used this application to provide a solution that puts patients care and needs directly in one system with contributions from their Primary Care, Pharmacy, Nurses, Reimbursement team, and Care givers.
• Created user stories based on the gathered information from diverse business groups during elicitation. Worked closely with the project manager in identifying project scope and developed detailed project plan.
• Worked with the business users to prioritize and maintain Product Backlog Items (PBI) and groomed user stories and detailed out the Acceptance criteria.
• Worked with customers and key stakeholders on requirements gathering and determination related to user interfaces, future enhancements, technical requirements/architecture including documents of acceptance criteria for acceptance for development purposes.
• Created presentations for discussing product concepts or proposed features with internal and external stakeholders including customers, developers, and other product business analysts.
• Partnered with Product Managers to participate in release and sprint planning process and sessions.
• Drove development progress through consistent collaboration and engagement with developers during daily stand-up meetings, sprint review, sprint retrospective.
• Involved in data migration, analyzing data and querying databases using complex SQL and its variations among commonly used platforms such as MS SQL and MySQL
• As the lead Business analyst, I worked on transitioning Merck's wildcard SSL certificates to the standard signed SSL certificates. This included assisting App Owners with determining domain names; Subject alternate names; creating certificate signing request; issuance of SSL certificate; and assisting to install the newly issued certificates. Certificate requirements lifecycle was documented in HP ALM as well as the defects generated.
• Assisted the development team during design, build and test phase of the system to crystallize the business requirements when needed
• Managed the Usage of Jira and Confluence to document requirements in the form of Epics, User stories, acceptance criteria, task and subtask. The Confluence tool was also used to document and track defects.
• Was responsible for eliciting, verifying, analyzing, and documenting requirements for building the cloud-based App (iBond)
• Involved in solution design, database modeling, and working hand in hand with technical architects and developers. Reviewed both internal and external file load reports and performed appropriate actions required. This included working with external vendors to resolve issues
• Managed portfolio of projects end to end, ensuring all BA deliverables are met and Provided regular updates to leadership about projects and improvement efforts
- Lead Business Analyst at Merck / EMD Serono
- Lead Business Analyst at NTT DATA Services
- Senior Business System Analyst at Monster Corporation
- Senior Business System Analyst at Liberty Mutual Insurance
7 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Finance and Accounting
Detroit, MI 2/2016 - 6/2018
(Health Insurer: 300M in revenue; 8,100 employees in 2017) HR-Business Transformation Lead / Business Analyst III
Joined Resource Management team to lead leadership development change management initiative respective to business unit technology upgrade. Responsible for leading the strategic development, implementation and work
efforts of the Resource Management Office strategic business transformation (SBT) initiative for People, Process and Technology Assessment (PPT) and Training-the-Trainer (T3) activities.
• Developed content and facilitated over 30 strategic training sessions for IT resource managers resulting in $1.3 million of annual cost savings.
• Partnered with Subject Matter Experts to conduct a gap analysis and presented findings to management leading to implementing new technology and standardized resource management processes for the Information Technology business unit.
• Partnered with over 30 IT leaders and key stakeholders to identify long and short-term plans to evaluate, improve and enhance the L&D content development process.
• Designed executive level scorecard consisting of employee and leadership development and training compliance metrics. HR-IT Team Lead II Joined Business Operations team to lead employee engagement and leadership development strategic planning and execution responsibilities. Led a team of two Business Analysts within the Business Office. Responsible for talent development and career engagement strategy execution for the Information Technology organization consisting of 1,200 professionals.
• Created an employee development process map leveraged for career coaching, pathing 12 different career paths from graduate hire to senior management for the IT business unit consisting of over 1,200 employees.
• Managed L & D budget of approximately $1+ million, make recommendations for future budgetary needs and impact approximately $200,000 via process improvements.
• Lead, managed, coached and developed two employees in the L&D organization charged with IT employee development program and workforce planning responsibilities. Conducted annual performance reviews and bi-weekly coaching and feedback sessions addressing continuous improvement opportunities for staff and IT business unit.
• Onboarded over 40 IT interns via revamped streamlined workforce planning and reporting processes ensuring 100% timely placements.
- HR-Business Transformation Lead / Business Analyst III at BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF MICHIGAN
- Human Resources and Real Estate Executive at COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT GROWTH GROUP LLC
- Human Resources Management Consultant at GENERAL MOTORS GM UNIVERSITY & GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCES
- Senior Human Resources Business Partner at HENRY FORD HEALTH SYSTEM
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Strategic Management
- Post-Graduate Certificate - Finance
This role is responsible for developing processes and technical program requirements to improve the documentation of diesel engine performance, exhaust emissions data, engine consist and design information in accordance with change management system. This role is also responsible for training the engineers who use the program. Played a key role in
• Lead all aspects of the project including the project team, financial and technical topics including hardware, software, functional requirements, validation testing and a successful production launch.
• Responsible to plan, organize, manage the project and achieve project objectives on time, on-spec, on-budget, on-cost and on-profit.
• Responsible to lead the project and team following PM / Agile / Scrum standards.
• Define tasks and make assignments for the project team.
• Lead customer contact including external, internal customers and suppliers.
• Create, maintain the budget overview and project schedule.
• Provide risk assessment and risk management when required.
• Forecast, plan and resources.
• Prepare status reports and lead review meetings.
• Identify the need for corrective actions in case of deviations from targets.
• Secure the on-time product part approval and on-time production launch, meeting all target Responsibilities
• Plan, budget, manage, and coordinate identified prioritized projects.
• Facilitate the definition of the project scope, goals and deliverables, project tasks and resource requirements, and develop full scale plans.
• Coordinate efforts between business units and departments to maximize cross-functional support and engagement for prioritized projects.
• Building and maintaining Electronic Data Capture and Data Management Systems
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools, monitor progress constantly and report to all stakeholders.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve the projected outcome.
• Perform full project evaluation and assessments of the achieved results.
• Experience in Waterfall, Agile methodologies in SDLC.
• Assist with implementation of identified training requirements.
• Ensure timely handover to process owners and executors including written documentation.
• Deliver against agreed upon objectives and report out to stake holders.
• Upon project completion, put controls in place to ensure sustainable results and continuous measurement.
• Handover project outcome within an agreed timeframe, including documentation to the process owners and executors.
• Work independently with empowerment to resolve issues adequately and timely.
• Work closely with company experts to leverage Project Management and Innovation Process best practices, methods, tools, reviews and met Engine Performance and Emission Analyst - Responsible for providing factory performance test parameters of the test specification to the corresponding power rating. In conjunction, report exhaust emissions information in a format used in environmental regulatory agency certifications Played a key role in
• Coordinating EPA/ CARB Nonroad Tier 4 Emission Certification Documentation process
• Coordinating development of engine test specifications in new test facilities
• Coordinated Model Year Engine Certification Rollover project with cross functional teams Responsibilities
• Documentation submittals to Certification Engineers on various Engine Platforms
• Assisted documenting various engine Performance and Test submittals
• Possess comprehensive knowledge about rating creation family codes and engine certifications
• Comprehensive knowledge of Nonroad, Marine, Locomotive, Industrial, Petroleum and Genset regulations and SAE standards
• Coordinate end of the year engine certification and emission labeling activity
• Update and maintain team scoreboard
• Generate and maintain team and personnel workload metrics
• Generate team and personnel task completion timelines
• Keep track of issues identification, resolution, modifications and implementations of team scoreboard
• Liaison for team scoreboard and IT personnel
- Lead Business Analyst at Caterpillar Inc
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- M.S - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Lead Business Analyst tasked with establishing a Business Intelligence and Data Visualization department. Establishing a new suite for internal and client facing reporting. Primary focus was revolved around Alternative Lending and Structured Financing desks. Integral part of the implementation process was the creation of a Data Warehouse to centralize data sources. * Assist in developing best practices for data presentation and sharing across the organization * Provided technical leadership for the definition and development of test plans and system documentation * Established procedures for knowledge transfer around using data visualizations to business stakeholders * Implemented Qlik Sense on an Enterprise level for all Data Visualization and reporting for both internal and client facing utilization * Established a Center of Excellence for business stakeholder adoption of insights-driven decision making and/or business process innovation * Led visual design and interest in creative visualization work including adoption * Partnered with product managers, and engineering to enable decision support and key customer insights through internal and web tracking metrics * Developed and Coordinated report requirements with internal customers to meet business objectives * Provided guidance to business stakeholders on what data to capture, how to map data needs to business questions, and how to prioritize analysis work while partnering with our team to execute * Answered ad-hoc analytic questions and trained users to self-serve standard reports leveraging Excel and databased for Qlik Sense data visualization * Pursued data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution
- Lead Business Analyst - Program Manager (Consultant) at FinBridge Corp
- Lead Business Analyst - Program Manager at Citco Fund Services
- Lead Business Analyst / Front Office Trading, Regulatory & Controls Analyst at Barclays Capital
- Lead Business Analyst / Head of Strategic Services at FMG Capital
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Economics - Economics