• As a Lead Business Analyst participated in the EPR SUN IDM decommissioning and integrating EPR IAM system to eCentral Identity and Access Management Platform.
• Performed Functional Gap Analysis for the current EPR system and future eCentral platform.
• Collaborated with the key stakeholders and cross functional teams to create functional user stories in JIRA.
• Participated in the development of project releases and sprints backlogs, backlogs grooming and scrum standout meetings with the participation of on-shore and on-shore teams.
• Developed the technical documentation including the infrastructure and sequence diagram, overall project decks and documentation.
• Collaborated with cross team members and Product Owner in development of the new system Infrastructure including capacity and Datacenter management, Networks, Servers, Database Administration, Application Deployment and Support.
• Participated in the development of the project reporting and Tableau dashboards for the stakeholders and upper management.
- Lead Business Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Business Analyst at Con Edison
- Business Analyst at MUFG Union Bank
- Business Analyst at MetLife
5 months at this Job
- master's Degree in Information Systems - Information Systems
• Lead Business Analyst for two Scrum teams integrating over 100 individual systems into a cloud-based portal for use by ADP customer service representatives. Goals of improved representative efficiency, IT costs reduction, and customer experience enrichment achieved.
• Ensure continuous improvement by facilitating joint application design meetings (JAD), product demos, and planning sessions with Stakeholders, Product Owners, team management, and all Scrum teams.
• Partner with individual system owners to provide end to end assessment for Scrum teams. Conveyed API gap remedies, portal infrastructure enhancements, and backend updates necessary for integration to individual system owners and Scrum teams.
• Collaborate with Compliance, Legal, and Global Security departments to satisfy data protection and data access policies. Author technical documentation required for approvals.
• Analyze and translate business requirements into user stories for developers, quality assurance engineers, and user interface designers.
• Establish processes and standards for defect reporting, defect resolution, deployments, product support, and critical incident resolution.
• Utilize Scrum and Agile methodologies while simultaneously motivating team members to successfully complete sprints and deliver minimum viable product (MVP).
- Lead Business Analyst at ADP
- CRM Delivery Lead at Healthfirst Management Services
- Senior Business Analyst at HealthFirst Management Services, LLC
- Senior Analyst at Top Gun Sales Performance
2 years at this Job
- B.A - Psychology
I am an accomplished Lead Business Analyst with experience implementing technology and process from roadmap planning to vendor assessment & product delivery. I have also managed the Business Analysis, Release Management and QA practice. Torchmark Corporation - Senior Business Analyst (September 2018 - January 11, 2019)
• Conducted existing letters data analysis to determine required variable fields in new system vs old system
• Created Current and Future State Business and Technical flows of the Insurance New Account Open process
• Documented Functional Requirements documents for the future state
• Documented Functional Specifications for the future state
• Reviewed and received approvals are provided by business and technical teams
- Lead Business Analyst at Torchmark Corporation
- Pega LBA & Senior Business Analyst at Geologics/Raytheon
- Senior Business Analyst at Freemanco
- Business Architect, Lead BA at Charles Schwab
4 months at this Job
As a Lead Business Analyst, I am responsible for the coordination of work efforts with stakeholders from multiple lines of business in order to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology project. Develop relationships by working directly with business partners within the Enterprise to better understand business processes and how they relate to the different functional areas.
• Work closely with vendor to ensure member premium payments and binder payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner
• Collect and analyze information to develop the scope and objectives of technology solutions
• Provide input regarding project sizing and cost estimations
• Analyze business requirements to determine technical requirements needed to improve overall performance
• Evaluate alternative risks and solutions created specifically for impacted areas, systems and processes to validate effectiveness
• Propose solutions to meet defined specifications and the needs of the customer
• Draft and maintain business requirements associated with specific functional and technical requirements
- Lead Business Analyst (FLORIDA BLUE) at ZEROCHAOS
- Business Process Consultant at ARTECH INFORMATON SYSTEMS
- Healthcare Consultant at OPTUM
- Business Process Improvement Analyst at FLORIDA BLUE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Public Health
- Bachelor of Science - Health Care Administration
- Associate in Science
June 2011 - Till Date Project Name DCPA Nexus Migration Customer /Client Name Location Role Technologies Tools Used FedEx Services Memphis Lead Business Analyst Salesforce.com Salesforce.com, MS Office/ CTS Interface/Customer Search tool / OneSource/ Teamforge/ Cheers/ Fedex.com website Project Details Salesforce.com platform provides best in class CRM platform to connect with FedEx customers and OneSource is the existing application, which is used for tracking customers information and Nexus is used to manage the cases and opened tickets against customer queries for level 2 supports in customer support operation. Responsibilities ❖ Study AS-IS business process and suggest best in class To Be process. ❖ Interact with Stakeholders and end users to understand project requirements. ❖ Coordinate and communicate end user needs for the system to the system developmental team. ❖ Write user stories, acceptance criteria, create supplemental documents. ❖ Story prioritization, conducting scrum events, story grooming, product backlog etc. ❖ Document systems functions and business process flows. ❖ Coordinate with IT team, Sr. Support team across several locations. ❖ Understand and document the current procedure for case management and ticketing system. ❖ Walkthrough Fedex.com functionalities with FTE's. ❖ Present the weekly/monthly work status report for cases resolved per head from Sr. Support team using reporting tool. Project Name FedEx - AirOps Testing CoE Customer /Client Name Location Role Technologies Tools Used FedEx Services Memphis Lead Business Analyst Java, selenium (Test automation) MS Office/ Teamforge/ Airlines workbench Project Details FedEx AirOps was the project all about to create new business values from existing applications and to document the business rules. Several applications has specific function, An application is a program designed to perform a specific function directly for the user. Main goal was to document everything along with process flow involved in material and discrepancy services in warehouse and stations for FedEx Express (Airline), using this SRS documents IT team developed enterprise framework application for aircraft maintenance services and testing team atomized the test scripts used for different process in aircraft check. Responsibilities ❖ To Work closely with business users to understand the requirement(s) through different channels of requirement gathering like JAD session, brain storming, going through manuals/documents available etc. ❖ To Understand and document the workbench applications used under airline operations e.g. Material, Discrepancy services etc. ❖ To prepare project plan against deliverables and business needs (Which application needs to be documented first) for Client. ❖ For the management, created project plans, work break down structure, tasks milestones, and deliverables schedules using Microsoft Project. Upon receiving approvals, assigned tasks, scheduled and managing task in timely manner. ❖ Designing flow diagrams for each operation-taking place in material flow in aircraft maintenance center at warehouse and stations. ❖ To write functional requirement from existing system and to accommodate the changes needed in newly enhanced version of applications. ❖ Provided business knowledge to developers for better understanding of project. ❖ Supervised, trained and mentored offshore team and 3 onsite BA's. ❖ Query resolution raised by IT team in timely manner. Project Name FedEx - GRPS Web Application Modernization Customer /Client Name Location Role Technologies Tools Used FedEx Services Memphis PM/Business Analyst Java, Oracle MS Office/ Teamforge/ HPQC Project Details Web app modernization is the project to create new business values from existing applications. An application is a program designed to perform a specific function directly for the user. As existing system was 12 years old and had lots of challenges like Code delicacy, unfriendly GUI, old legacy application which was hardcoded. In result newly enhanced version provides a single sign on for common functionality, eliminates duplicate codes and redundancy with modern look and feel etc. Responsibilities ❖ To Work closely with business users to understand the requirement(s) through different channels of requirement gathering and to integrate changes into the existing system ❖ To present the wire frame model for modernized version of existing system and to help everyone to imagine the future screens and flow diagrams. ❖ Designing flow diagrams, explain it to development and testing team, help them to understand the flow and functionality. ❖ To share MOM after every discussion ❖ Responsible to document requirements, related supplemental documents. ❖ Responsible of project management activity, data tracking to manage all files received from customer and maintain the Quality sheet. ❖ Review the functional requirement documents, regression and UAT test cases with the client SME and development team and obtain sign-off. ❖ Identification and documentation of queries raised by developers and testers. ❖ Provided weekly status to the PMs, stakeholders & management. Project Name FedEx Mobility COE Customer /Client Name Location Role Technologies Tools Used FedEx Services Dallas, TX PPO/Agile Business Analyst iOS & Android platform HP Agile Manager/ HPQC/ MS Office/ Teamforge/ Scrum Project Details FedEx Mobility COE was a mobile application development project for FedEx services. FedEx mobile app development for Android and iOS applications is now used globally across 204 plus countries, where FedEx currently providing the services and safe agile platform used to accomplish the development. Responsibilities ❖ Responsible to write stories, supplemental documents, plotting flow charts and optionally business used cases. ❖ Filtering the Story documents and creating break ups as per requirement from development and testing team. ❖ Responsible to make team understand the functionality by conducting personal meetings or creating appropriate documents, presentations etc. ❖ Conduct product backlog meeting, sprint planning, sprint backlog meetings for agile team. ❖ Participate in daily standup and answer the quires if team has any and to note down the pointers for blockers if is from PO side. ❖ Participate in retrospectives, backlogs, planning meetings. ❖ Help the team to prioritize the stories at the time planning meeting. ❖ Help RTE to organize PI planning meeting by participating in creating presentations and workshop materials. ❖ Defect Resolution by working closely with the impacted stakeholders. ❖ Identification and documentation of queries raised by developers and testers. ❖ Story prioritization as per the direction given by sales/marketing team. ❖ Functionality test after development of each module. ❖ Work closely with technical fellows, technical architects, various SME's across sales team, marketing team to understand the core functionality and behavior. ❖ Conduct meetings, walkthrough whenever necessary. ❖ Participate in preparing client workshop materials and conducting technology demonstrations on mobility
- Lead Business Analyst at Syntel
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Design
Promoted from Analyst to Lead Business Analyst in May 2018.
• Trained and managed a team of business analysts to successfully handle changing requirements and competing priorities among customers and internal teams to consistently deliver valuable software products within fixed time frames.
• Enabled the execution of bi-monthly waterfall software development releases for a large enterprise customer by gathering requirements, communicating requirements to impacted teams via business documentation and technical tickets, and validating that the solution met business needs.
• Served as a project manager and Agile scrum master to support new product development and quick win customer opportunities.
• Collaborated with an international development team as well as remote customers in order to facilitate project definitions and produce quality software requirement documentation.
- Lead Business Analyst at Imprezzio
- Project Manager at OffPiste Consulting
- Project Manager at Enprecis
- Client Program Coordinator at
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Information Systems
Janus Henderson (Oct 2018 to Present) Performed as Lead Business Analyst for Salesforce Lightning Upgrade and Salesforce Convergence Projects. Salesforce Certified Administrator & Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder. Automatic Data Processing, Inc (ADP Feb 2010 to Sep 2018) Performed as Project Manager, Technical Lead, Lead Business Analyst and Solution Architect for multiple releases/upgrades of Siebel CRM and initial release of Universal Customer Master (UCM). For versions starting with 7.5 thru IP16. Open UI, Tools Config, eScript, EAI, EBC, EIM, Themes, Testing, Upgrades & Releases. Salesforce Certified Administrator & Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder. Various Clients (Sept 2008 to Feb 2010) Performed as Lead IT designer/developer. Built new Order Management system and Web Online Ordering with product customization. Configured current Siebel application to provide scheduling for Sales Order / Service Tickets replacing legacy Due Date Management System.
- PROJECT MANAGER/TECHNICAL LEAD/BUSINESS ANALYST LEAD at FOLSE CONSULTING
- SIEBEL UPGRADE ARCHITECT at ORACLE CORPORATION
- PROJECT MANAGER / TECHNICAL LEAD at EAGLE CREEK SOFTWARE
- PROJECT MANAGER / TECHNICAL LEAD/ARCHITECT at SIEBEL SYSTEMS
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Associates of Applied Science - Instrumentation
TASC is the country’s largest, privately held Third-Party Administrator (TPA) of employee benefit accounts with revenues in excess of $100 million per year. TASC’s product line consists of over 21 products, including FSA, HIPPA Compliance, and GiveBack charitable giving accounts. Our clients range from the US government, major universities, professional sports teams, and local farmers. Lead Agile Business Analyst – Scrum Team “Magick” Team Magick is one of the agile scrum teams responsible for building an all-inclusive software application that will reinvent how employee benefits are administered. · Organized the successful and ahead of schedule development and deployment of full feature functionality · Responsible for all aspects of user story development: Requirements Gathering, Story Writing, and UI Design · Gather functional requirements, ensuring they are congruent with the application’s long-term business vision · Translates functional requirements into sprint ready user stories with detailed acceptance criteria · Facilitates story refinement and sprint planning sessions to ensure stories deliver the highest business value · Perform and manage QA Lighttesting across multiple build environments · Make recommendations on backlog management and larger development/ planning initiatives · Able to negotiate a highly diverse team comprised of ten total members, seven of which are offshore · Mentor new Business Analysts on effective story writing techniques · Created a model for HSA linked investment accounts, including cash balance management and buy/ sell indicators · Highly adaptable, able to pivot quickly to meet the needs of the business and software development release schedule
- Lead Business Analyst at Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC)
- Project Manager I – Technology, CeB Conversions at FIS Global
- Implementation/ Conversion Analyst I at FIS Global
- Business Analyst at Lake Country Wealth Management
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business & Economics
Farmers Branch, TX) June 2014 to Present Brinks Home Security is the 2nd largest home security company in US. (www.brinkshome.com) Lead Business Analyst
• Gather Requirements from various department heads of the company using elicitation techniques such as brainstorming, focus groups, interviews, workshops, surveys and user shadowing
• Create business process-flows, screen mock-ups, GAP analysis and activity models as a part of user story documents
• Create and update Issue, Risk, Assumption, Action and Dependency Document (IRAAD), identifying the risks to the project due to its severe dependencies on internal blocks and external vendors or entities. Also provided mitigation plans for the risks and issues identified
• Perform extensive data analysis for multiple projects, as required by the business, using SQL
• Create and document test plans and test cases for SIT as well as UAT
• Lead UAT sessions with the business to ensure all business functions are thoroughly tested
• Prepare detailed user manuals for the application, to be used for training
• Perform scrum master duties for the team, facilitating scrum ceremonies and resolving blocks
• Played a pivotal role in developing and defining BA roles and responsibilities, BA processes and other IT impacts for moving to Agile methodology
• Lead the effort of creating document templates for user story document (USD), Reporting requirements document, scope document and acceptance criteria
• Face of IT to several business units as a customer advocate, educating the business about IT processes and initiatives
• Acting product owner for a couple of internal applications to govern the product backlog, prioritize PBIs before each sprint, and answer questions from the development team
• Performed Project Management duties on smaller projects, managing the product in Microsoft Project, handle budgets, lead scope discussions with the business and co-ordinate with the IT development team
• Coached 3 BAs in the last 1 year by guiding them on business processes, stakeholder analysis and requirement gathering techniques. As a mentor, I review their requirements, give suggestions for improvement, appreciate any good work done and help them ask the right questions and explain the right way of asking questions as well for effective requirement gathering
- Lead Business Analyst at Brinks Home Security
- Sales & Marketing module at Michaels
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Implementing the In-house business rules engine to the BIG DATA load infrastructure (Apr 2018 - Till date) Role: IT Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst
Description: Project Manager and Lead business analyst for implementing the business rules engine to the banks Enterprise Data Application. The Banks Big Data platform accepts different feeds from various business areas and loads them into its Hadoop/HDFS clusters. The Project is to implement the In-house Rules Engine application into the spark engine, which runs these rules while the loading into HDFS cluster. This application implements different business rules and data quality checks to the incoming data Responsibility.
• As a project manager managing the timely delivery of the project deliverables, keeping in mind the cost and time.
• As a lead business analyst understanding the business significance of the incoming data and making sure to remove all the noise from the data. This includes rationalizing the data; understand the mappings, business rules and business significance.
• Interact with multiple directors of the bank to understand the requirements and documenting them through use cases and Functional Appreciation Document
• Interviewing various data vendors to match the incoming data with the business requirements.
• Involving in the spark engine modifications to make sure data gets loaded seamlessly
• Writing and defining all the rules that needs to ingested to the application.
- IT Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst at Citi Group
- IT Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst at Credit Suisse
- IT Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst at Citi Group
- Sr business Analyst/ Project Manager at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering - research