Project: Training Metrics App (Sep 2016 to April 2017) ◦ Description: Training Metrics App is a mobile application that allows authorized users to view different metrics of Accenture Digital. ◦ Roles and Responsibilities
• Worked as a Lead Developer who was primarily responsible for developing new modules in the application from the scratch.
- Lead Developer at Accenture Digital
- at IOT -POC
7 months at this Job
• Technology: Android SDK, Core Java, Linux (Android Middleware)
• Role: Lead Developer (Team size: 6) Connectivity Application
• Duties: o Implementation of various connectivity: -Bluetooth, NFC, Projections (Android Auto & Apple Car Play), Wi-Fi, Hotspot o Development of Device Remote Control for Vehicle to Mobile Communication. o Supporting at Framework end for Connectivity in Device Connection. o Code Analysis and Review. o Understanding Automotive SOC architecture. Mobile R&D:
• Project: LG Mobile Multimedia Framework
• Technology: Android SDK/NDK, Core Java, Linux (Android Middleware)
• Role: Developer (Team size: 3) Camera Application and Framework
• Duties: o handled Application and Framework: Camera & Multimedia Framework (Music Player; FM Radio) o Involved in Innovation activities and development in camera Framework. o Working with mobile customization features: Operator requirements for customization o Camera Automation Tool development.
- Lead Developer at LG Soft India Pvt. Ltd
- at LG Soft India Pvt. Ltd
- Project Intern at Essar Power
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- M. Tech - Network and Data analytics
- B. E - (Information Technology), Marwadi Institute
- Diploma - Information Technology
- Lead Developer at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician & Logistics Manager at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Applied Science - Information Security and Assurance
- Associate - Applied Science - Avionics Systems Technology
Co-Lead a group of five programmers. Directly lead two Oracle/PeopleSoft developers. Manage the developers work load and taking the opportunity to coach them along the way. Developers will consult us for which path to take in developing a solution. As leads we are in charging of making sure that projects are going in the right direction. Resolving any blockers encountered by a team member. As Lead Developer, I will take on the programming assignments that require the utmost attention. Developing PeopleSoft CS/HCM applications to meet our staff’s needs. Creating and maintaining integrations between our PeopleSoft systems and our Oracle Sales Cloud system.
Co-Lead a group of five programmers. Directly lead two Oracle/PeopleSoft developers. Manage the developers work load and taking the opportunity to coach them along the way. Developers will consult us for which path to take in developing a solution. As leads we are in charging of making sure that projects are going in the right direction. Resolving any blockers encountered by a team member.
As Lead Developer, I will take on the programming assignments that require the utmost attention. Developing PeopleSoft CS/HCM applications to meet our staff’s needs. Creating and maintaining integrations between our PeopleSoft systems and our Oracle Sales Cloud system.
- Lead Developer at Moody Bible Institute
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
- Lead Developer at USPS-OIG
- Principal, Software Engineering at TRADE Financial Corporation
- IT Senior Manager at Capital One Financial Corporation
- IT Consultant at Commodity Futures Trading Commission
4 years, 3 months at this Job
for 7 out of 21 applications that my team owns, all requiring different skill sets and tools. Ability to delve into past code history and rework the algorithm to improve the software.
• Mentor to Junior and mid-level team members.
• My journey from a Junior to a Lead Developer in 2.5 years was exciting, challenging and I learned a lot along the way.
• Design/Maintain various TEA applications.
• Use Agile and SCRUM technologies.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Work on tight deadlines and budgets.
• Delivered high quality enhancements over and above the customer's requirements.
• Enhanced customer workflow efficiency by improving the software code based on customer interaction.
• Helped the customer and my team make the processes more efficient and robust.
• Help mentor junior developers and BA/QA's.
for 7 out of 21 applications that my team owns, all requiring different skill sets and tools.
Ability to delve into past code history and rework the algorithm to improve the software.
- Lead Developer at Texas Education Agency (TEA)
- Math Olympiad Director - Founder and Director of GForce Math at Kiker Elementary
- Lead Developer at Cobb Information Systems
- Developer/BA/QA at Cobb Information Systems
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelors of Sciences - Computer Science
July 2017- June 2019 Environment: Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SQL Server, Informatica 9, ETL, SQL Server, Linux, Kanban Worked as the lead developer for Risk adjustment. This process includes gathering information from multiple sources, ETL loading and reporting
• Create a framework for data sourcing, ETL loads and data integration
• Created Informatica ETL mappings, work flows
• Developed complex sql queries to extract data and report to various government agencies, auditors and business partners with analytical functions, grouping of data
• Work directly with stake holders for design specifications and produce high quality data output
• Created pl/sql stored procedures and packages for server side processing
• Developed software in agile methodology using kanban model
• Involved in re-design of data warehouse for insurance health information
• Created data pipelines and system flow diagrams
• Extensively working with Facets system and EDI's to bring in healthcare data
• Create test plans and test cases for validating the data
• Provide Production support for ongoing business systems
• Created test cases for automation of data validation
- lead developer at Western Health Advantage
- Contractor - Commercial Loans Team at Wells Fargo
- Senior Datawarehouse Engineer at Connexity
- Senior Software Engineer at ESPN
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- Bachelors degree
VR/AR Lead Developer
● Leading a team of artists and Developers on Projecta
● Project Management
● Coding of Unity and Unreal Engine Projects
● Conducting and Creation of Team Meetings
● Creating and Conducting Virtual Reality Meetings
● Presenting Project Ideas and Progress
VR/AR Lead Developer
- Lead Developer at NAU IVR Lab
- Engineering Intern at Hussmann
- Technology and Program Coodinator at Boundaryless
- Meat Clerk at Fry's Food and Drug
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
Completed on-campus studies and currently taking distance education courses to complete a Master's Degree in Computer Science (Available for full-time, W-2 employment). HAWASSA COMPREHENSIVE SPECIALIZED HOSPITAL, Hawassa, Ethiopia Multi-specialty hospital providing majority care to southern Ethiopia. Lead Developer: Guided Information Technology team in solution development for hospital systems. Tasks Performed: Achievements: Technologies Used: Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, TypeScript, Angular, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Source Tree, Windows FREZER KIFLE
• Analyzed project requirements and converted into technical specifications.
• Designed the project architecture.
• Performed database design, UI design, and coding and testing.
• Designed and implemented database using MySQL server.
• Used Hibernate to map an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
• Created a web application and microservice back-end using Spring framework.
• Developed Angular 5 Rest API consumer application for the front-end user experience.
• Deployed Liaison System which automates many liaison officer needs, reducing manual effort by 80%.
• [email protected]
Completed on-campus studies and currently taking distance education courses to complete a Master's Degree in Computer Science (Available for full-time, W-2 employment).
HAWASSA COMPREHENSIVE SPECIALIZED HOSPITAL, Hawassa, Ethiopia
Multi-specialty hospital providing majority care to southern Ethiopia.
Lead Developer: Guided Information Technology team in solution development for hospital systems.
Technologies Used: Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, TypeScript, Angular, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Source Tree, Windows
- Lead Developer at CAREER NOTE
- Software Engineer at GREAT COMPASSION MINISTRY ETHIOPIA
1 year at this Job
- - creation and management
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Lead Developer at Cognizant Technology Solutions U.S. Corporation
- Software Developer at Delta Information System Inc
- Lead Software Engineer at IGT Solutions INC
- Senior Software Engineer > Module Lead >Project Lead at IGT Solutions Private Ltd
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Information Technology - KIET, GZB