Currently worked with this company as Lead Developer
- Lead Developer at Cerulean Information Technology Pvt Ltd
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- MCA - Master of Computer Applications
Remote www.innovarsolutions.com - Lead developer for a client facing product to manage linear Ad Copy Instructions and related processes. Developed using PHP with multiple database integrations including SQL Server and Oracle. Used by companies including Comcast, Charter and Time Warner Cable. - Architected a single-page application for creating a unified product suite utilizing a front-end built in VueJS / Bootstrap with a RESTful APIs (Symfony) to support the backend. - Developed RESTful APIs to integrate with third-party web services and backend systems.
- Lead Developer at Innovar Solutions
- Lead Developer at Snowfall Technologies
- Senior Developer at Anderson Merchandisers
- Senior PHP Developer at Speed Commerce
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
* Lead developer for team of 11 developers and 3 analysts. * Responsible for establishing project architecture and building reusable components. * Delivered Minimum Viable Product (MVP) ahead of schedule by establishing deadlines and accountability for all team members. * Ensured code quality through the use of best practices and code reviews. * Setup CI/CD pipeline for project deployment using Drone, Rancher, and Docker. * Assisted team members with troubleshooting various development tasks.
* Lead developer for team of 11 developers and 3 analysts.
* Responsible for establishing project architecture and building reusable components.
* Delivered Minimum Viable Product (MVP) ahead of schedule by establishing deadlines and accountability for all team members.
* Ensured code quality through the use of best practices and code reviews.
* Setup CI/CD pipeline for project deployment using Drone, Rancher, and Docker.
* Assisted team members with troubleshooting various development tasks.
- Lead Developer at Proplogix
- Senior Software Engineer at Definitive Logic Inc
- Technical Consultant at Information Concepts Inc
- Software Engineer at CACI Inc
1 year at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
- BS - Business Information Technology
• Lead developer and subject matter expertise for Capital market applications built in house within the Distributed Reporting system team.
• Build applications that help line of business mitigate Risk and satisfy Regulatory and Compliance requirements.
• Worked with multiple business partners to understand and provide technical solutions that reduce manual approach by providing web based solution that would also satisfy regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Built new modules, functionalities and reports to enhance Break Reporting, Wholesale Banking Reporting and Trade Fails Reporting applications to support Brexit Broadridge Build out that includes Broadridge migrating from BPSA and Impact to Gloss GPTM.
• Developed modules within Break Reporting to help Wells Fargo London operations be in comply with FCA to satisfy the CASS requirements
• Develop ETL packages to load data from various upstream (Sybase, ASE, IQ, Oracle, SQL) into SQL
• Continual improvement to system architecture by refactoring and re-engineering existing code to improve performance
• Provided data analysis and mining for reporting, strategy, and regulatory purposes.
• Provide application maintenance and Support
- Lead Developer at Wells Fargo
- at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Project Lead / Lead Developer / Configuration Manager at The Bank of New York Mellon
- Team Lead / Developer at Mellon - The Dreyfus Corporation
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
As the Lead Developer and creator of Sanguine, I lead my team
through developing games.
● We are currently working on the title Project Omykron.
● This will be our first game to be published as a studio by the summer of 2019.
- Lead Developer at Sanguine
- STEM Club Teacher at Chawanakee Academy
- IT and Computer Representative at Minarets High School
- Community Service Volunteer at Minarets High School
8 months at this Job
- - General Education
- High school or equivalent - General Education
- - Private Education
- - General Education
- - General Education
CDI is a fast paced, business to business metal fabrication company that leverages its website for quoting complex products, ordering, production planning, and reporting. My responsibilities as the Lead Developer include planning, prioritizing, communicating, developing, and deploying changes. In addition to translating business logic into code, I manage a small team, mentor junior developers, review code changes, and meet with management to prioritize requests.
- Lead Developer at CDI Curbs
- IT Assistant Manager at Wedge Community Co-op
- Senior IT Specialist at
- IT Specialist at
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - computer programming
Lead Developer / Team Lead with MNIT; coordinated the design, development, and ongoing maintenance for several Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) applications, including MNsure applications. Mentored application staff in software skills, technologies, and tools. Balanced application requirements and technology options for maximum interoperability with other agencies and product users.
- Lead Developer at Minnesota IT Services
- Sr. Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra
- Sr. Software Engineer at Thomson Reuters
- Senior Software Engineer at Lawson Software
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.S. - Software Engineering
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
- B.S. - Mathematics
• Responsible for designing and developing .Net solutions for DTM's business process management initiative. Worked as lead developer for Q Concept, Q Content, Telework and Ethos applications providing continuous and consistent client support during different stages of development including requirements gathering, developing & testing, deployments and post-production support. Provided seamless support in bridging gaps during various team changes through-out the contract.
• Responsible for designing, developing and supporting applications including Grants Intake, Web Letters, Web Reports and IMPAC upload components
• Responsible for developing Non-Discretionary system modules such as labels, screens and processes. Responsible for reverse engineering SGIMS Non-Discretionary and Discretionary applications and acted as lead developer for its web-application development effort.
• Responsible for client communications, meeting project deadlines, configuration management, planning project schedules and making deployments
- Lead Developer at SAMHSA / DHHS
- Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting
- Lead Developer/Technical Lead at Turner Consulting Group
- Lead Engineer at The Lydian Wealth Management
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - Computer Science
Nov 2017 - Current - Architect, iFAO, Germany (remote position)
Project: Number of parallel project based on single platform.
Team Size: 27 Develophers, 10 QA
Project Role: Lead Developer, Architect
• Introduce of CI tests
• Refactoring existing communication layer
• Added integration of side REST API
• Implemented two projects (Hotels and Cars bookings) Environment: Java 8, Gradle, IDEA, Spring MVC, Spring security, REST, XML, J Son, Scrum, TDD
- Lead Developer, Architect at Hotels and Cars bookings
- Lead Developer, Architect at Box.com and Drop
- Lead Developer at Unit + Integration test
- Developer, Architect at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's degree in Neural Networks - Computer Science and Software Engineering
Duration: Nov 2012 -till date (Offshore: Nov 2012-Jan2016 , Onshore: Feb 2016- till date) Role: Senior Lead Developer Project: Cards ESB Middleware
- Senior Lead Developer at Citi Bank
- Administrator 5.10 at TIBCO Business Works
- Developer at TIBCO Business Works
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical and Electronics