Lead Developer - PSS Retail FuseOS project
- Lead Developer at Lowers Risk Group
- Lead Developer / Drupal Developer at USGS
- Director at Boston University CDIA
- Instructor and Course Author at Learning Tree International
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
Senior .Net developer/Lead Developer with extensive Windows and Web application experience using VB.Net, C#.Net, MVC, Asp.Net, WPF, SQL Server and Oracle.10+ Years of IT experience into software development. Developed applications using C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, TFS, VB.NET using SQL Server 200x and Oracle as backend database server.
Rich experience in writing complex SQL statements and stored procedures. Experience in working with TFS version controls. 5+ year experience working in agile methodology project. Actively involved in client interaction for getting requirements and analyzing user requirements.
• Working as Senor .Net developer/Lead Developer Accenture Service
• Worked as Software Engineer with Tecknodreams Software Consulting
• Worked as Software Engineer with Diginue Technologies
• Worked as software Engineer with Archwell Constructions
- Senior .Net Developer at Senior .Net developer/Lead Developer with extensive Windows
at this Job
- B.Com - Xamarin Cross Platform Technology
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
I am working as a Lead developer in KPMG
- Tech Lead/Lead Developer at Brillio LLC
- Tech Lead /Lead Developer at Tata Consultancy Services
- Sr.developer at HCL Technologies Ltd
- Developer at I2S Business Solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- BE - Computer science
- BSC - Physics
New York, NY) - http://erlbaum.net/ (212) 684-6161 Lead developer for contract custom web development firm. Key projects include Krang-based (http://krangcms.com) listings content management and publishing system for relaunch of www.newyorkmagazine.com , www.asiasociety.org , www.bizjournals.com and www.workman.com
- Lead Developer at The Erlbaum Group
- Senior Developer at Operative
- Web Developer at AccessCRM
- Web Developer / DB Administrator at Vanguard Media Corp
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Continuing Education coursework - Computer Science
- Associates Degree Program (in progress) - Video Technology
- Lead Developer at Reverie World Inc. - Toronto, ON
- Developer/Systems Designer at Comand Solutions
- Lead Developer at Reverie World Inc.
- Developer/Systems Designer at Comand Solutions
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all company probe inventory.
• Created probe monitoring and troubleshooting environment for around 2500 cellular network probes covering 2G to 5g networks.
• Provided onsite training in scripting, TCP/IP concepts and network design.
• Managed 120TB Oracle database infrastructure including both RAC and non RAC environments.
• Was key lead in SBC Long Distance UNIX team that created support infrastructure for entire Long Distance service.
• Custom developed order tracking system that handled all cellular network long haul circuit installs which handled over 10k circuit orders per month.
• Developed system that handled error messages and circuit tracking issues during Hurricane Katrina.
• Lead developer for large data projects involving cellular network probe data.
- Lead developer at AT&T
- Lead Network mgt support for HP Network Node Mgr at Anxiter Inc
18 years, 9 months at this Job
- Lead Developer at SilvercrowLabs.com
- IT Director at Blindster.com
- Lead Software Developer at Hrsmart Inc
- IT Director / System Administrator at Ondova LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- 3 Years - computer science
This project is highly visible project for the Bank. This is web based online mortgage application process. This application provides end-to-end process of the mortgage application including application entry to funding the loan. Technologies: Spring Boot, Micro Services, Webservices, REST services, Java, J2EE, XSLT.
• Developed Document printing module by converting mortgage to MISMO XML.
• Coordinated with external vendor docutech to perform the testing the MISMO updates.
• Developed modules to communicate data with Freddie mac systems.
• Worked extensively on XSLT code to transform the mortgage data to MISMO standard XML and also upgrading the MISMO version from 2.4 to 3.4.
• Worked on Spring REST services with annotations.
• Worked on setting up spring boot and spring micro services.
• Developed UI screens using Angular 7.0
• Worked on Spring Boot to create micro services. Card Services - Rewards and card usage prediction: Lead Developer: This is an experimental project taken up by the Bank to provide better service for credit card users. Project is aimed at providing the best rewards for premium customers based on the usage prediction. Based on the change in usage patterns and probability of future usage, customer is provided with special deals and coupons to encourage the customer to the card. Envorinments: Python, R, Excel sheets, Regression Analysis, Probability, Operations Research.
• Lead the team to perform analysis on the existing data.
• Helped team to coordinate with Line of business and Business Analysts to understand the data and perform cleanup.
• Performed randomized samples and various visual analysis with SQL.
• Applied data analytics algorithms like regression, statistical processes (variance co variance analysis etc). Card Services - Web based rewards platform: Lead Developer: This web-based project is developed using Java technologies to provide rewards services to the Credit Card users. Users and perform various operations related to their credit card rewards. Some of the operations include, redeeming the points, reporting the points discrepancies. Project interfaces with third party vendors. Admin module for the rewards will help the sales and marketing team to configure new cards to be issued to the market or though the third party companies. Technologies: Java, J2EE, Struts, Webservices, REST Services, SAMAL.
• Provided the design and architecture of the application.
• Created the initial framework upon which applications are developed.
• Re designed the existing applications.
• Lead the team in converting existing legacy admin module to web based module.
• Provided leadership on various technical areas.
• Designed and developed web services applications.
- Lead Developer at Bank Of America Financial Services
- Project Lead/Designer at Ultramatics, FL
- Lead Technical Specialist at Gentiva Healthcare Services
- Lead Developer/Architect at Sungard USA
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - Computer Science
1. RKS - Platform Re-Implementation: Client has multiple platforms to manage their customer's benefits data. This project to make one platform and migrate other platform's data to one which is called as RKS. We are working on the pilot to migrate one customer's data. Type: Data Migration Development
Tools & Environment: MS SQL Server 2014, internal tool, SSIS, Sybase
Duration: November 2017 to till Date
Role & Responsibilities: Lead Developer
• Understanding & preparing the SQL queries to finalize data extraction strategy for migration and get sign off from customer
• Design and development of SSIS packages to migrate data
• Design & develop the required tables, procedures for the tool to efficiently work. 2. PPA (Purchase Price Allocation): Purchase Price Allocation (PPA) key objective is to assist clients in managing interim and annual accounting and financial reporting requirements and push down accounting through lifecycle of an engagement. Type: Development Domain: Professional Services Tools & Environment: MS SQL Server 2014, SSRS 2012, C#.Net
- Lead Developer at Hexaware Technologies
- at Hexaware Technologies
- Developer at Hexaware Technologies
- Developer at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Engineering - Engineering & Technology
Lead developer and project manager for the Broadvoice Communicator project
● Frontend development with React/MobX, Backend development with C#
● UI/UX design and graphic design for the Broadvoice Communicator project
● Hired/managed developers (9 developers in total) as needed
● Planned timelines and project estimations, managed tickets in Jira, ran developer meetings and standups, did code reviews
● System architecture planning and execution
● Worked with executives, product team, and developer team
- Lead Developer at Broadvoice
- Chief Technical Officer at Health-e-MedRecord
- CEO / Programmer / Designer at Electronic Methods
- Web Developer at 5D Spectrum
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Jazz Studies
- - Architecture