• Coastal Battlefield Reconnaissance and Analysis Lead Mechanical Engineer: 2016 – Present
• Remote Minehunting System Mechanical Engineer: 2014 – 2016
• Mine Counter Measures Mission Package Support Containers Mechanical Engineer: 2007 – 2014
• Advanced Underwater Weapons System Mechanical Engineer: 2010 – 2011
• Humanitarian Aid and Disaster Relief Mission Package Concept Mechanical Engineer: 2008 – 2008
• Special Operation Forces Mission Package Concept Mechanical Engineer: 2008 – 2008 Tasks:
• Generate, review, present, and execute Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) to update system design, drawings, and documentation while maintaining proper Configuration Management (CM) practices
• Interface with contractor personnel to develop and refine ECPs, documentation, and other engineering products
• Review, and contribute to, government and contractor generated documents involving system requirements, test plans, Standard Operating Practices (SOPs), and workflow processes.
• Inspect contractor manufactured equipment as Mechanical Engineering Subject Matter Expect (SME) during Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs)
• Witness contractor led test events as Mechanical Engineering SME on behalf of the government.
• Generate, review, and contribute to System Specifications (SS), Subsystem Specifications (SSS), and Configuration Item Product Functional Specifications (CIPFS)
• Test and Evaluation Safety Observer
• Engineer design solutions incorporating both commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) components and custom designed hardware
• Engineer, analyze, and oversee fabrication of multiple designs including: 1. Mine Counter Measure (MCM) equipment mounting/securing hardware for transportation and operational use at-sea 2. Radio equipment mounting hardware for extended pier-side use 3. Underwater enclosure for an underwater acoustic modem and communication relay 4. Electronics enclosures for use pier-side and at-sea 5. Mobile structure for vehicle-based equipment allowing for maintenance and use in a high bay
• Generate drawings and documentation in accordance with government and industry standards and specifications
• Develop Advanced Change Study Notices (ACSN) and Preliminary ECPs (PECP) to secure funding to investigate improvements to government owned equipment
• Engineer design changes and ECPs in response to test event findings prior to use during follow-on test events while maintaining CM practices
• Provide on-site support during government led test events as Project SME aboard the Littoral Combat Ship (LCS)
• Install, maintain, and operate a Data Acquisition (DAQ) System including strain gauges, load cells, accelerometers, power supply, scanner, and laptops on a titanium lifting structure
• Support data collection and analysis efforts during pier-side and at-sea Sea State Characterization test events aboard the LCS
• Generate and execute Ready for Issue (RFI) Procedures for government owned equipment
• Contribute to projects throughout to stages of the military acquisition lifecycle including design, development, production, testing, and Initial Operational Capability (IOC)
• Recipient of a Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of valuable contributions to the Remote Minehunting System Program.
• Generate conceptual designs for mission specific equipment to be stored in, and operated from, custom designed ISO Shipping Containers
• SME for a government owned Information Systems Laboratories Incorporated Rapidly Elevating Aerostat Platform XL B Aerostat system
• SME on a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program investigating a remotely deployable radio communications relay from an Unmanned Surface Vehicle
• Develop a digital engineering notebook to document work completed in order to preserve information and support future efforts
• MCM Mission Package Support Containers Project Information Technology Point of Contact
• Team Lead for a Department Moral Rapid Improvement Team
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CENTER PANAMA CITY DIVISION
- Mechatronics Designer and Fabricator at COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY SENIOR DESIGN PROJECT
- Head Computer Consultant at COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mechanical Drafter at CANBERRA DOVER, INC
12 years at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Originally hired to transform a 2D design team into 3D with Solidworks to advance product development efforts. Promoted to Lead Mechanical Engineer as company grew from approximately 50 employees to over 300. Design team leader responsible for electronic packaging design of VFDs and peripheral equipment. Participated in global design projects with teams in Europe for new products. Provided manufacturing support with test and assembly fixture design.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at AC Technology Lenze
- Senior Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineer at Microwave Medical
- Mechanical Engineer at Tekscan, Inc.
- Product Support Engineer at Level 1 Technologies
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- Vocational School Graduate - Electronics
Lead Mechanical/Piping Engineer. Manages the discipline to meet EDS phase deliverables such as major equipment (pumps, heat exchangers, reboilers, columns and vessels), sizing and selection for the new design condition requirements in a brownfield facility. Reviews and supports issuance of Material Requisition including Data Sheets, Equipment List, Line List, Material Selections (MSDs), and Stress Analysis of all large bore and critical piping. Support other disciplines deliverables such as P&IDs and PFDs. Ensure project is within budget and on time. Provides input to Total Installed Cost (TIC) and for detailed design engineering services estimate.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at WorleyParsons
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at WorleyParsons
- Senior Project Engineer at Rally Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Discipline Lead at WorleyParsons
9 months at this Job
- ASME - partnership
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering - Suncor Energy MOC
Brought on board as first full time employee in order to leverage mechanical design engineering acumen, along with CAD excellence.
Maintain full accountability for overseeing the entire product development and mechanical design engineering process from inception-to-production of an autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV). Adhere to project requirements, specifications, and meet project schedules with precision and accuracy. Handle document control & release procedures.
♦ Administer cross-functional leadership and cultivate innovative approaches and solutions to model the lofted nose, fins, and tail for hydrodynamics ♦ Maximize creativity and design excellence, through resolving information bottlenecks, streamlining production operations & processes, and the entire product development life cycle management ♦ Manage full scope project design engineering responsibilities, such as project design analysis, document control, and release procedures ♦ Turned around underperforming issues and incorporate 3D printed parts to improve/streamline the production process down to 1 week, while reducing operational redundancies and automating the development process ♦ Mount and fit a wide variety of electronic boards, servos, and wires into a compact and irregular shape, ensuring the entire assembly remains watertight up to 200 meters depth
• Guided product design from concept-to- prototype in 3 months, building the foundation of the organization
• Develop innovative and cost effective solutions while designing processes regarding all associated equipment
• Delivered mechanical design and 3D modeling of the Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) - Approximately 3 feet long by 5 inches in diameter
• Deliver dynamic design & optimization and provide technical recommendations to support business decision-making (928) 607-6927 27 Parker St., Fitchburg, MA - 01420 [email protected]
- Senior Lead Mechanical Engineer at Riptide Autonomous Solutions
- Sales Manager / Account Manager at Digital Dimensions Inc
- Executive Director at Flagstaff Family Food Center
- Cofounder/Vice President of Operations at Ripping Revolution
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) Mechanical Engineering
Lead Engineer with Program Engineer to 4-member Design Team for MPAM Program, man power scheduling, liaison to internal manufacturing, outside machining vendors, QN approver, Mfg. Work Instructions reviewer, Capacity Planning.
Facility Engineer-Company Facility relocation to San Dimas
• Spearheaded Tolerance Study on enclosure for 100% guaranteed fit of printed wiring boards on spacecraft application.
• Provided the manufacturing operators with all the necessary tooling, fixtures and documentation to build the product in the most efficient manner which included working to improve the build process.
• Managed 5 designers and several components of a project and a complex component of a larger project by contributing to the team or department by applying knowledge of one or more functional areas.
• Provides technical assistance to production operators including trouble shooting products and equipment within the manufacturing environment.
• Applied lean manufacturing principles and identified opportunities for process improvements.
• Interfaced daily with Production Control, Project Engineering, Quality Assurance and additional functional areas to resolve product and process related problems and incorporated design changes into manufacturing.
• Recommended new processes with the goal of reducing cycle time, labor hours and WIP.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at AEROTEK - UTC Aerospace Systems/Hamilton
- Senior Design Supervisor at Manufacturing Fabrication
- Senior Designer and Analyst at NASA
- Sr. Mechanical Design Consultant at BAE Systems
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Responsible for the mechanical design and assembly of automated equipment. Design and detailing of robotic laser welding cells. Design and detailing of automatic fixtures for laser welding of seat rails. Developing and implementing systems to allow better integration between EU and US engineering designs Oversee and direct the mechanical engineering team. Oversee construction projects of new assembly and office building in Spartanburg. Safety Officer for all laser commissioning and overall welding cell safety.
- LEAD MECHANICAL ENGINEER at AWL Automation / Ruhlamat
- LEAD MECHANICAL ENGINEER at EASi Engineering Greenville
- MANUFACTURING DIRECTOR at SHAW INDUSTRIES / ANDERSON HARDWOOD FLOORS Clinton
- ENGINEERING MANAGER at Anderson Hardwood Floors
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Materials Engineering
Technical lead responsible for coordination and integration of projects involving multidisciplinary product delivery teams for large Civil Works construction projects such as multipurpose dams, river navigation structures, fish hatcheries, and fish bypass facilities. Coordinate and manage the various elements individually and collectively in the scheduling of work, scoping, establishing criteria, budgets, resolving specific and general issues and conflicts, and to integrate all phases for the expeditious and timely execution of work. · Direct the technical work of engineers and technicians in the development and review of design reports, contract plans, and specifications for assigned projects. · Use technical knowledge of engineering principles related to engineering projects such as hydropower and other industrial facilities, in association with multi-discipline engineers and technical experts in developing scopes of work, Memorandum of Understanding's (MOUs), quality control plans, budgets and schedules, and resourcing of jobs. · Establish criteria for the development of new engineering documents. · Lead meetings and conducting presentations for various audiences including Engineering and Construction staff, other agencies, divisions, senior management, and external stakeholders. · Work within the framework of Project Management Business Process (PMBP) business process system and serving as primary contact for all customers on assigned tasks.
- Technical Lead - Mechanical Engineer at US Army Corps of Engineers
- Capital Project Manager at Alabama River Cellulose LLC
- Project Manager at Voith Hydro Services
- Design Engineer / Quality Control Manager at Coastal Industrial Fabrications
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Collaborate with in-house sales group to develop design concepts and pricing on future job opportunities for customer orders by participating in webex meetings for quoting and design reviews. - Meet with clients to oversee installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment for new and/or potential clients. - Design & detailing of custom automated machinery & small mechanisms with materials manufactured from sheet metal, aluminum, tool steel stainless steel. - Incorporating flat & cleated belt conveyors for use with vibratory & centrifugal feeding systems designed by using Solidworks & Draftsight/Autocad. - Monitor production progress of current jobs throughout approval process & fabrication. - Requesting of quotes from vendors and forwarding PO requisitions to purchasing department for implementation into manufacturing. - Proficiency using Microsoft Office products. - Mentor and coach engineer graduate by facilitating acquisition of new knowledge, design concepts, and engineering software. - Hands on pneumatic plumbing, electrical wiring & mechanical assembly.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at Hoosier Feeder Company
- Drafter IV at SMC Corporation
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at Industrial Feeding Systems
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Neff Engineering
- Associates Degree
Team Size: 5-8 members
• Supervising a team of Mechanical engineers on different projects in R&D
• Preparing requirement and documents for multi projects development
• Good experience in designing hardware products in an FDA or other regulatory requirements, comfortable with concepts of Design Input, Design Outputs, traceability and risk analysis.
• Coordinating with different internal department (optics, hardware, software and quality/regulatory) for the development of the products.
• Analysing the mechanical structures models, technical drawings/documents as an approver for releasing to manufacturing.
• Coordinating with different team (PDM, regulatory, V&V, production and service) for the developing the projects.
• Handling Vendors development for R&D support.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at Forus Health Pvt Ltd
- Engineer at Ferrari Shoes Pvt Ltd
- CAD Design Engineer at Lakshmi Machine Works
- Production Engineer at Prapanj Engineering Pvt Ltd
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Production Engineering
for the medical device design and manufacturing firm
• Lead mechanical engineer for the design of a non-invasive respiratory medical device
• Engineered, modeled in Solidworks, and produced drawings for class 3 medical device which is now being manufactured in house at 10,000 units per year
• Designed parts for injection molding, casting, and sheet metal fabrication
• Performed failure analysis, FEA, dynamic modeling, and validation testing
• Initiated and managed the implementation of Solidworks PDM and Adobe software for the ME team
- Lead Mechanical Engineer and product designer at Enercon Technologies
- Senior Mechanical Engineer for the R&D at Hicor Technologies
- Mechanical Engineer Consultant at Nima Sensor
- at MIT
3 years at this Job
- BS in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering