Served as Lead Pastor of an 1,100 member church with a preschool and elementary school of 120 children, managing 22 staff and 100+ volunteers
- Lead Pastor at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Associate Pastor at Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Inside Sales at National Pool Tile Group
4 years at this Job
- Master of Divinity - Divinity
- BA - Liberal Arts
Lead Pastor of The Gathering LA. I administrate and lead our staff at the church. I preach every Sunday and help to teach biblical principals. I help to coordinate with staff and volunteers to help make our Sunday Gatherings possible. This position allows me to invest into others and their God given calling. I served as the Connections Pastor from January 15th 2017 to July 31st 2017. I was elected the Lead Pastor as of August 1st 2017. This position has expanded my leadership skills.
- Lead Pastor at The Gathering LA
- Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative at Bank of the West
- Youth/Associate Pastor at Grace Community AG
- Security Guard at Grace Community AG
4 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- BA - Youth Ministry
I carry out the normal duties of an ordained Southern Baptist Minister. As Lead Pastor of Siam Baptist Church I preach, teach, and build relationships with church members and their families. I visit hospitals and homes weekly. I lead the deacon body and work with individual deacons to meet the needs of the church. I also serve during funerals, weddings, and the ordinances of the church. I lead the church staff in developing and implementing a strategic ministry plan in partnership with volunteer ministry program leaders and committee chairpersons. I lead church committees to accomplish their work in keeping with the church constitution and policy manuals.
- Lead Pastor at Siam Baptist Church
- Lead Pastor at Enon Baptist Church
- Associate Pastor to Families and Students at Hickory Valley Baptist Church
- UBA Director of Student Activities at Union Baptist Association
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biblical Studies
- Master of Arts - Biblical Studies
Temporary job where I assisted lead pastor with staff and volunteers and performed administrative tasks; helped with crisis intervention
- Assistant to Lead Pastor at CANAAN BAPTIST CHURCH
- Freelance Writer, Graphic Design & Sales at ADAMS FREELANCING SERVICES
- Human Resources Associate at STATE OF ILLINOIS
- Human Resources, Assistant /Confidential Assistant to HR Director at STATE OF IL -OFFICE OF BANKS & RE
7 months at this Job
- M.A. - CHRISTIAN SOCIAL WORK
- B.A. - JOURNALISM & PSYCHOLOGY
All aspects of ministry and development that took place through my teams and volunteers while at GLFirst. Grew the church from 100+-400+ in just over 1 year. An over 200% increase in attendance. With the board, oversaw a budget of anywhere from $642,000-$850,000 depending upon the year. Managed a staff of 5 full time employees. Oversaw, advised for & managed $153,000+ worth of improvements to the campus over 2 years. Oversaw a missions ministry with 124 missionaries being supported at its peak. Successfully re-established the missions committee bringing us in line with our constitution and bylaws. Saw 60 baptisms and 153 new members in the first two years. Oversaw 3 interns for 1 year each. Two from Northpointe Bible College, and one from Michigan State University. Launched 13 small groups for the purposes of extended pastoral care. Performed 1 Wedding and 16 funerals. Preached approximately 190+ sermons as Lead Pastor between Sundays and Wednesdays. Connection Church, Canton MI. 3/29/201 5-5/2016 www.connectionchurch.info Kids Connection is multiple programs. 150-250 kids on any given Sunday, with special events of 300-600+ kids. The ministry has grew from 110-263 kids in 2years.
- Lead Pastor at First Assembly of God of Greater Lansing
- Responsibility, Activator, Developer, Arranger at Ordained Minister
- at Community Worship
- at Ordained Minister
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Children and Family Ministry - Children and Family Ministry
- BA - Religion and Philosophy
• Provide professional assistance to the Lead Pastor of a multisite church
• Meeting planning, and time management
• Provided administrative assistance and coordinated meetings for the Vision Board
• Assisted with planning, coordination for Annual meeting, as well as other large congregational meetings
- Executive Assistant to Lead Pastor at Hosanna Church
- Assistant to CEO and CFO at NJK Holding Corporation
- Assistant to CEO and President at Berry Plastics
- at Berry Plastics
9 years at this Job
Served as the primary preacher/teacher for weekend services while working
collaboratively with other campuses and preaching team for resourcing and creativity.
• Led vision forecasting for all church growth areas: outreach, assimilation, retention and ministry infrastructure expansion.
• Effectively managed and mentored growing staff across two campuses in two states (Texas & Virginia).
• Served to vision cast, implement, and assist in the management of church wide budget of over $1Million.
• Increased organizational effectiveness through the modernization of departments.
• Implemented a highly successful Multi-Cultural and Multi-Generational Intern and Apprenticeship Program for Leaders and Future Pastors.
• Devised and implemented church vision and executed strategies to achieve short-range and long-range spiritual and organizational goals and objectives.
• Successfully Lead church in the maturation process from mobile church plant to established house of worship with expansive facilities and multiple weekly worship services.
• Established intentional partnership with local leading homeless/homeless prevention shelter SAMMinistries. Lead our congregation to become main financial contributors locally.
• Increased our campus global humanitarian footprint and presence through our missions partnership with Food For The Hungry. Through this venture and yearly missions trip we adopted the village of Carmonial, Dominican Republic to launch a church, sponsor and educate the pastor. We also built more than 40 latrines over 5 years to ensure adequate health for the remote village.
• Led our church in crisis relief to respond to the needs of those impacted by Hurricane Harvey. More specifically we donated pallets of diapers for infants and adults in need while also rebuilding a security fence for safe houses of domestic violence victims.
• Helped to facilitate healthy Life Groups thru-out our city to reach the masses.
- LEAD PASTOR at FREEDOM LIFE CHURCH SAN ANTONIO
- Taught and Trained singer at WORSHIP & ARTS PASTOR, FREEDOM LIFE CHURCH
- WORSHIP AND STUDENT PASTOR at NEW BEGINNINGS MINISTRIES
- STUDENT PASTOR at WORSHIP ARTS & STUDENT PASTOR, CORNERSTONE WORSHIP CENTER INTL
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Music Application & Theory
Through the leading of the Holy Spirit continuously successfully guide the church in finding and fulfilling its calling and mission; including casting God's vision, encouraging spiritual development, leading the congregation, and expanding congregation's participation in missionary works. Plan and deliver weekly sermons, prepare long-term preaching plans, and oversees Bible study and Sunday school. Collaborated with the Finance and Stewardship ministry to manage the church's finances and develop strategies to grow stewardship. Provide pastoral care, including weddings, hospital, shut-in, bereavement, and funeral visitation; spiritually guide and counsel God's congregation.
• Congregational Leadership
• Operations Management
• Community Outreach
• Program Development and Management
• Spiritual Counseling
• Financial Management Personal: Married to Rochelle Hayes (First Lady and Choir Director) two children: Rory and Regan Hayes. Ordained 1997, Grace Baptist Church, Chicago, IL. Interests: softball, golf, family camping, electronics and computers. Testimony: I had the privilege of meeting my wife Rochelle, through divine calling lead me to church. It was then that I began a personal routine of daily Bible reading and prayer. Through those messages the Lord seemed to be planting a seed in my heart of going into full-time ministry. After graduating from Indiana University with a Master's degree in Theology, my faith and knowledge of God's word grew dramatically. My relationship with God matured, I became involved in ministry and the Lord continued to confirm that His plan for my life was to be a pastor. My greatest privilege and joy has been sharing the grace of God with others and seeing lives drawn to Him and changed.
- Lead Pastor at The Chicago Tribune Newspaper
- at The Chicago Tribune Newspaper
16 years at this Job
- Master Degree - Theology
- Master Degree - Theology
of this growing church for 24 years. Leading through countless changes, a merger of two churches, and navigating the delicate role of an organization made up of all volunteers has been a challenge, and at the same time a thrill.
• Full-time pastor
• Marriage and Family Counselor
• Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for repairs, supervising staff and volunteers
• Refer people to community support services
• Respond to requests for assistance during emergencies or crisis
• Visit people in homes, hospitals, or prisons to provide them with comfort and support
• Led a merger of two churches
• Supervised building projects
• Budget oversight
• Conflict mediation
- Senior Lead Pastor at Pastor, Bethel Bible Baptist Church
25 years at this Job
- - primary education
- - computers
My responsibilities are to pastor the people who call CWC their home church. I oversee the operation of my church from preaching/teaching to financial and spiritual guidance of our congregation. I also oversee my staff and guide them as they minister in their individual areas of ministry.
- Lead Pastor at Cornerstone Worship Center
- Transit Bus Driver/OTJ Driver Trainer at
- Associate Pastor at Prineville Praise and Worship Center
- CDL Driver• Seasonal MT Bachelor Driver at Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- GED - Criminal Justice
- AA degree - Communication and Administration
- - Current DOT Medical Card