-Lead Pastor at Flagstaff Church of God in Arizona 7/1990 - 9/1994 -Lead Pastor at various Churches of God in Mississippi 10/1994-7/2018 -Presently retired from full-time pastoral ministry
- Lead Pastor at Church of God
- MDOT Law Enforcement Officer Trainee at MDOT
- Truck Driver Class A at FLI
- Truck Driver Class A at SMT
28 years, 8 months at this Job
- AA - Pastoral Ministry
7/2006 to Present
• Implemented Children's and Youth Ministry program
• Updated technology for the betterment of the Church
• Lead church through period of transition as Lead Pastor
• Updated organizational structure to allow for more efficient function
• Preach/Teach weekly and served on various state leadership teams
- Lead Pastor at First Church of God
- Field Engineer at Northrop Grumman
- Customer Engineer at Alternative Resources Corporation
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry - Christian Ministry
- Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministry - Christian Ministry
Fl 32405 850-814-2191 [email protected] OBJECTIVE Lead Pastor
- LEAD PASTOR at City Lights Church
- Security Team advisor and lead trainer at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management
I am currently the Lead Pastor of Bethany Evangelical Church (BEC). BEC is a smaller, family-feel church within the United Brethren denomination. My responsibilities include preaching, teaching, vision and goal setting, visitation, general leadership, property maintenance and management, and administrative tasks such as preparing the bulletin and updating the website.
- Lead Pastor at Bethany Evangelical Church
- Camp Counselor at Truth Quest Ministries
- Retail Associate at G & N Rodgers Agway
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Pastoral Leadership
- Bachelor's - Christian Ministries
- High school
THE SHORT STORY
• Married for 18 years and counting to the love of my life.
• Father of 4 incredible children.
• Founder & Lead Pastor of The Well Worship Center of Derby KS.
• Significant ministry work in 5 different countries.
• Author of 2 published books. ABOUT ME I am the Lead Pastor of The Well Worship Center in Derby, KS. I have no intentions of changing that. I am as certain as a person can be that I am right where God wants me. My only interest is in finding additional opportunities to use the pastoral gifts God has given me to help others; hopefully opening doors for me to minister to people that I would most likely never have the chance to minister to otherwise. I would be open to some form of Chaplain work or other ministry related opportunities to use my gifts and talents to serve others and show others the love of Christ. ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Founding pastor of The Well Worship Center. Founded in 2006 with 12 people. We now run over 400 and are in the process of building a new facility to meet the demands of continued church growth.
• Have spoken at events and church services in 27 different states.
• In addition to the work here in the U.S., I have helped launch and operate ministries in The Philippines, Haiti, Honduras, and Mexico. All four are still operating today.
• Author of 2 published books.
• Currently I oversee a paid staff of 7 people and a volunteer staff of nearly 60 more. EDUCATION & LICENSES I am a dually ordained minister with active ordinations by The National Association of Free Will Baptists and by the non-denominational church The Well Worship Center. I have some college, but do not hold any official degrees. REFERENCES Rev. Josh Bush / (316) 312-5872 / [email protected] Mr. Jason Bruns / (620) 440-0170 / [email protected] Mrs. Stacy McCarty / (316) 619-8847 / [email protected]
- Lead Pastor at The Well Worship Center
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
I have been Blessed to walk in my calling as a Lead Pastor. I know God has divinely appointed me to lead these people and influence locally and beyond. I have implemented Leader development to duplicate our actions to reach more people. I have started a paradigm shift on how we relate to our young people in church and outside of church. I started an outreach along with another couple, where our children go to the local assisted living facility and reach out to the residents by playing games and sharing music. Along with our HANGAR food pantry and Christmas Store for children, we are pooling ideas and passions to reach the masses.
- LEAD PASTOR at NEW LIFE FAMILY CHURCH MIDWAY
- HOSPICE CHAPLAIN at Georgia Hospice Care
- ASSISTANT PASTOR at KEWASKUM HOUSE OF PRAYER
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE OF ORDINATION
As lead pastor I am responsible for the overall vision of the church. My responsibilities included teaching weekly at our Sunday worship services, overseeing the staff, and giving pastoral care to the congregation.
- Lead Pastor at TRINITY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
- Lead Pastor at ONE CHURCH
- at ONE CHURCH
- at ONE CHURCH
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Divinity - spiritual formation
- Masters of Divinity degree - education
- B.A. in Biblical Studies - Biblical Studies
- AAS - Law Enforcement
- A.A. in Biblical Studies - Biblical Studies
Life Church was planted in Hershey, PA and is reaching the Capital region of PA. I give oversight and vision to a vibrant, growing church. Our ministry is blessed to realize we are a growing church in our community (30% a year). As lead pastor, it has been a tremendous blessing to oversee ministries under my care along with an incredible team of paid and volunteer staff (70+). I lead cohesive training, teach discipleship, and help our team succeed in their calling.
- FOUNDER AND LEAD PASTOR at Life Church
- CONFERENCE PROGRAM DIRECTOR at
- FOUNDER at EDGE FOUNDATION
- DIRECTOR at MINISTRIES PASTOR
5 years, 9 months at this Job
As the Lead Pastor, I oversee the day to day functions of the organization, lead a staff and team of 10 people, ensure the mission of the organization is on track. Additionally, I recruit, develop, and train new volunteers to help give oversight to the function of the organization. I excel in the communication and accomplishment of goals, I thrive working in a collaborative environment, and possess superior interpersonal skills and critical thinking decision making abilities.
- Lead Pastor at Grace Point Community Church
- Lead Pastor at Wadsworth Baptist Church
- Regional Hospice Chaplain and Bereavement Coordinator at southeast hospice network
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Divinity
- Bachelor of Arts - Pastoral Theology
Provide support in all administrative duties including special projects as well as daily operations of the Lead Pastor's office. - Process 10 - 30 first time guests per week. Managing their Assimilation from first time guest to member. - Created, trained, coordinate and lead team of 5 individuals to greet first time guests each Sunday with welcome gifts at Crossraods' Connection Point. - Maintains Lead Pastor's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings - Maintains a high level of confidentiality in regards to personnel, financial, and private matters. - Welcomes guests and members warmly, in person or on the telephone, answering questions and redirecting when necessary. - Catalogues sensitive business and church member documents such as Elder Meeting Packets, Congregational Meeting Minutes and Personnel Meetings. - Establishing personal networks to connect the church within the community through attending Sylvania Chamber of Commerce monthly luncheons and volunteering with partner ministries. - Developed and maintained $10,790 Lead Pastor Department budget and $36,000 Missions Department budget. Analyzing and lowering costs by 8%. - Serves as a research assistant for Sunday Messages - Serves as liaison between partner mission ministries, missionaries, and Crossroads. - Coordinates monthly payments to 8 partner mission ministries. - Responsible for submitting quarterly dashboard reports to conference on financial and spiritual health of the church. - Coordinates and executes advertising and engagement initiatives to promote growth of interior ministries. - Creates content and distributes weekly eNewsletter to 2,000+ individuals. - Develops marketing and educational material using powerpoint, word, Adobe In- Design and excel.
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO LEAD PASTOR at Crossroads Community Church
- DIRECTOR at God Works Community Kitchen
- FOUNDER/CHAIR at RECONCILING WOMEN'S MINISTRY
- TREASURER, HHT 5-73 CAV FRG 82nd AIRBORNE DIVISION at United States Army
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma