• Designed and deployed customer facing applications with the .NET Framework 4.0, and Dotnet Core 2.0, using C#, ASP.NET (3tier Application) and MVC (RESTful API and Angular 5.0)
• Managed complex and cross-functional data intensive projects in fast paced environment (requiring hands-on management and working closely with system administrators/ database administrators)
• Developed and implemented User friendly URL to support all website URLs.
• Applied caching techniques to increase the application performance that improved web page loading by 200% and improved SQL Server performance by 100%.
• Advanced knowledge of DataAdaptor, DataReader and DataSet in ADO.Net data provider.
• Extensive knowledge of creating stored procedures, functions, views Sql Server 2008/2012
• Developed application to create the sitemap.xml on daily bases.
• Implemented integration TealiumIQ tag management system with website.
• Implemented integration with Amazon using AWS to upload Items/order shipping status and download orders
• Developed Integration Applications with Great Plains(GP) using Econnect
• Created stored procedures, triggers functions, and views and
• Created Report using Report Service
- Lead Programmer at PaperMart
- Software Group Manager at Mabna Consultants Co
- System Developer at Industrial Managment Institute
- System Developer and GIS Expert at Gueun Consultants
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- MSc - Information Technology and Management
- BSc - Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
Lead programmer and manager of the company Shotdown Games. I would program games in C# via Unity, test and debug. Optimize games for better stability with PC's and Xbox. Currently published Knight's Guard (https://shotdown.itch.io/knights-guard) and Spooky Zombie Bash on the Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Shotdown.SpookyBash&hl=en)
- Lead Programmer at Shotdown Games
- Hardware Repair Tech at SonicTech
- at VictoryBreez
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Certification in Java
Sept. 2018 - Current Student-staffed lab with research projects in Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR) spanning uses from math, science, and aviation. Lead programmer in defining requirements and coding using C# and the Unity developer engine.
- Lead programmer in defining requirements and coding at MAKERSPACE LAB
- HOSTESS at SLOPPY JOE'S DAYTONA BEACH
- SALES ASSOCIATE at VANITY LLC
- FILE CLERK at HALL BUICK/GMC
6 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Designed, create and modify applications using RPGLE, RPG Free, RPG Embedded SQL, CL/CLP, FTP/SFTP and ColdFusion on the AS400 Iseries Computers.
● Analyzed vendor requirements and technical specifications to design, develop, and implement Customer Satisfaction application.
● Design, develop, and implemented the conversion of Hawaii division's billing system to Corporate's Electronic Data Warehouse.
● Completed over 5000 User Request tickets
● Lead Programmer on several Major Projects
- Senior Programmer Analyst II / Lead Programmer at Charter Communications, LLC
- President/Owner at Lawrence S. Ambush & Associates, Inc
- Retail System Consultant at David Lousal & Associates
- Senior Programmer Analyst I to Senior Programmer Analyst II at JBA/Geac International
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Information Technology Manager, Oracle DBA and lead programmer responsible for overall planning and execution of all IT functions. Oversight of the tech support, data processing and programmer groups. Ensuring the company meets all client and legal requirements. Development and planning of new technical solutions and business rules for all departments with the lowest possible cost and highest efficiency. Reporting directly to the partners of the firm, job highlights include but are not limited to:
• Oracle database administration, including installation, configuration, maintenance and recovery. (7, 8i, 10g, 11g Windows & Linux platforms)
• Developed a custom web based consumer collection package in PL/SQL, PHP.
• During a firm acquisition, reverse engineering and merging the two separate collection systems into one. Combining the network and phone systems.
• Developed a complete bar-coded document management system.
• Developed a return mail envelope scanning system using OpenCV and Linux.
• Designed and implemented an 80 camera security system implemented in Linux.
• Designed an Android based process server tracking program which later became law in NYC.
• Interact directly with clients to discuss business and technology requirements.
• Created numerous reports, charts and other visualizations to track all aspects of performance.
• Windows ADS administration including login scripts, groups & policies.
• Maintenance of Cisco switches and routers.
• Implemented two factor authentication for VPN remote access.
• Negotiate service level agreements with both internal and external customers, as well as service providers; monitor service delivery to ensure the agreed targets and standards are met.
• Design and utilize a program to analyze portfolios to determine the potential liquidation of said portfolios.
• Required firm software knowledge includes: Collections Legal Software (CLS), CT Center (Predictive Dialer), You've Got Claims, National Attorney Network, Fair Isaac (FNA London Bridge). Additional details and duties upon request.
- Information Technology Manager/Lead Programmer at Selip & Stylianou, LLP
20 years at this Job
- - Applied Mathematics
As a Lead in the Programming Department I provided floor support to our programming representatives in an IVR call center environment as it relates to methods, procedures, and troubleshooting.
• I took the lead in developing many processes for business system interfaces as it relates to programming.
• I also provided administrative support to our Field Technicians, Engineering, Structure Load, Translations with Programming Procedure. I have served as Programming Support in several software Upgrades. I provided training in Switch Provisioning and HSD/DSL Provisioning.
• I have trained all our employees as to new methods and procedures and software upgrades.
• I have trained and written procedure for the merger of two large companies related to our programming areas. I provided In-Charge assistance when our Supervisors are out of the office.
• I have developed problem solving skills and require little direction.
• I enjoy working towards a win-win situation, while keeping in mind the requirements presented. I have on the job experience with various office functionalities to include but not limited to administration, scheduling, staffing, public relations and disciplinary communications.
- Lead Programmer at CenturyLink Telecommunications
19 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- BS in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
• Development of prototype games using C# and Unity 3D
• Development of loader program for arcade machines using .NET, C#, WPF, Microsoft SQL Server
• Development of Android application for managing game card accounts using Android Studio, Java, AWS
• Development of company website using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Azure App Service
• Installation and management of company website using WordPress
• Installation and management of company phone system using Asterisk I am the lead developer for our internal and external software, including desktop applications, websites, games, and cloud services.
- Lead Programmer at LVLUP Entertainment
- Programmer/Project Manager at Develop BG, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
One of the 4 Legacy development staff of Ventura Foods, a 3-billion-dollar food manufacturing company with 11 plants. Responsible for major projects on the Legacy ERP system as well as Oracle PS (Production Scheduling). Involved in different modules such as: Accounts Receivable; Manufacturing; Distribution; Production Scheduling/Planning; Order Management; Centralized Billing; Oil Trading; Trade Promotion Management System (TPMS); Sales Reallocation. Major projects include: A/R pre-processor (EDI Lockbox interface to Legacy application for cash posting); Customer Search function (Provided multi-filter selection to support different department's requirements with embedded SQLRPGLE); Production Scheduling planning (Visual RPG Pre-scheduling); TPMS Retail; TPMS Foodservice; Sales Reallocation; Code Date standardization; Sales Oil Contract Overdrawn; Oil Trading enhancements. Inherited the PS consultant's work and made improvements on Oracle PS interfaces such as: Correcting the interface values to Oracle PS; Enhancing the maintenance programs for ease of use by users; Upgraded the Oracle PS version from 12.2.2 to 12.2.5. Implemented Oracle PS as part of the ERP project to multiple US manufacturing plants such as: St. Joseph, MI; Waukesha, WI; Ontario, CA; Fort Worth, TX; Birmingham, AL Wrote training documents on Oracle PS and provided training for production schedulers in every implementation project to different plant locations. Trained IT colleagues to ensure proper back-up IT application support. Involved in JDE Development and Bottomline Technologies for a year which included projects such as: maintenance programs and Batch Sheet printing Duties include: Gathering of requirements, documentation, programming, unit testing, user acceptance, training, implementation and post production support working directly with project managers. Started as a Junior programmer in 2001. Promoted as a programmer in 2002. Promoted to senior programmer in 2006 and to a Lead Programmer Analyst in 2013.
- Lead Programmer Analyst at Ventura Foods LLC
- Analyst/Programmer at Kraft Foods Philippines
- Consultant at ORICA Explosives Philippines
- Part-Time Instructor at Asia Pacific College
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Dean's Lister
- BS in Computer Science - Dean's Lister
Lead programmer of the new Stevie Award Winning MediaCloud platform
● From scratch development of a public REST API System with JSON response using a PHP and MySQL backend system
● Conversion of Flash based media player to a pure CSS/HTML5 version
● Integration of publishing services with Facebook using Facebook API
● Added Single Sign-In using Facebook, Google, and Twitter APIs
● Worked with business partners to integrate our service into their application
● Built online video editing system
● Designed several custom reporting systems using CakePHP MVC design framework
● Manager over the development department in North America
● Troubleshoot calls when on call
● Collaborated directly with senior management on large projects
● Implemented many new technologies
● Strong ability to manage multiple on-going projects and deadlines
● Ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape and maintain alignment to the highest priorities
● Participates in weekly meetings for management and development teams
● Translates technical specifications into code
● Writes very clean efficient code
● Maintained multiple ongoing projects
● Interfaced with backend data systems to produce dymnatic user experiences
● Coordinated various projects in a fast-paced environment, reviewed, analyzed and repaired any problems.
● Debugged programs and data affected, built SQL queries, supported and maintained existing applications with regards to bug fixes and troubleshooting as well as functionality additions and modifications.
● Brainstormed solutions, and then executed the details to deliver end solutions.
● Developed and managed electronic forms and workflows to automate business processes
● Supervised and mentored junior staff members and interns
- Senior Web Developer / Lead Programmer /Project Manager at CrossMedia, Inc
- Lead Designer, Head Programmer at Cire Computer Productions, Inc
- Affiliate Manager, Head Programmer at Cire Computer Productions, Inc
- Programmer at Cire Computer Productions, Inc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming
August 2018 - November 2018 * STEM based challenge run by a certified and well-known company * Designed a machine that lifted a pipe from horizontal to a vertical orientation * Role: Lead programmer and computer engineer, used Arduino board
- Lead programmer and computer engineer, used Arduino board at JPL Annual Invention Challenge
3 months at this Job