• Programmed almost all functions of the robot using the WPILibJ FRC library
• Took initiative as taking role of lead programmer the first year of joining the team
• Controlled the claw and arm of the robot during multiple high stress and fast-paced matches during competition
• Learned teamwork with a diverse team of people of all ages throughout high school, and developed close new important friendships and connections to mentors.
- LEAD PROGRAMMER at FRC
- CREW MEMBER at FRC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
August 2018 - Current
● 3D Multiplayer Arena Game. Each player must collect stat increases by destroying environmental objects and fighting each other. Players can find hats in the world that give them different abilities to play with.
● Working as the Project Lead and Lead Programmer in a team of 5. I developed the multiplayer input system, character controls/physics, and some hat abilities for the game. I also advised the artists on the art direction for the game and ensured that the other programmer and I had an organized plan on how the many components in our game would interact with each other.
- Project Lead and Lead Programmer at Royal Farms
- Shift Leader at Royal Farms
- Lead Programmer at Royal Farms
- at Royal Farms
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associates in Game and Simulation Programming - Game and Simulation Programming
Information Technology Manager, Oracle DBA and lead programmer responsible for overall planning and execution of all IT functions. Oversight of the tech support, data processing and programmer groups. Ensuring the company meets all client and legal requirements. Development and planning of new technical solutions and business rules for all departments with the lowest possible cost and highest efficiency. Reporting directly to the partners of the firm, job highlights include but are not limited to:
• Oracle database administration, including installation, configuration, maintenance and recovery. (7, 8i, 10g, 11g Windows & Linux platforms)
• Developed a custom web based consumer collection package in PL/SQL, PHP.
• During a firm acquisition, reverse engineering and merging the two separate collection systems into one. Combining the network and phone systems.
• Developed a complete bar-coded document management system.
• Developed a return mail envelope scanning system using OpenCV and Linux.
• Designed and implemented an 80 camera security system implemented in Linux.
• Designed an Android based process server tracking program which later became law in NYC.
• Interact directly with clients to discuss business and technology requirements.
• Created numerous reports, charts and other visualizations to track all aspects of performance.
• Windows ADS administration including login scripts, groups & policies.
• Maintenance of Cisco switches and routers.
• Implemented two factor authentication for VPN remote access.
• Negotiate service level agreements with both internal and external customers, as well as service providers; monitor service delivery to ensure the agreed targets and standards are met.
• Design and utilize a program to analyze portfolios to determine the potential liquidation of said portfolios.
• Required firm software knowledge includes: Collections Legal Software (CLS), CT Center (Predictive Dialer), You've Got Claims, National Attorney Network, Fair Isaac (FNA London Bridge). Additional details and duties upon request.
- Information Technology Manager/Lead Programmer at Selip & Stylianou, LLP
20 years at this Job
- - Applied Mathematics
Lead programmer with the following responsibilities
• Designing, developing, modifying and documenting complex applications programs on major interactive and/or administrative systems, under the general direction of higher level computer professionals.
• Constructing logical data models, involving design of detailed flowcharts, block diagrams and routines, used in program formulation.
• Reviewing and analyzing user specifications in writing programming code.
• Verifying program logic by preparing data for trial runs and by implementing tested changes;
• Assisting in the development of innovative program design and logic features and advising individual users of the use and capabilities of computer hardware and software.
• Developed critical components of the application including Spring forms, Spring controllers, JSP views, and business logic and data logic components that include Hibernate Entities, Spring-Hibernate DAO and Spring models following MVC architecture.
• Developed complex queries using PL-SQL.
- Software Engineer /Lead Programmer at State University of New York at Canton
- Technology Lead at Infosys Limited
- Systems Analyst at Technosoft Corporation
- Software Engineer at VIRTUSA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Software Development & Web Application
My position here at Dust Storm Entertainment is to maintain all current systems while also expanding the project with new system. I work closely with the Designer to bring his visions to reality. I have 3 other programmers that work under and that i have to manage. Some accomplishments with this company have been amazing, I have been able to learn so much with them and i plan to keep learning from them going forward. I have grown as a person and as a programmer here at Dust Storm Entertainment, one other accomplishment i would like to say is we got the game onto steam and our reviews have been mostly positive for a the time being. This being the first game i have launched it's an amazing feeling.
- Lead Programmer at Dust Storm Entertainment
4 months at this Job
- High school - Computer Science
As a Lead in the Programming Department I provided floor support to our programming representatives in an IVR call center environment as it relates to methods, procedures, and troubleshooting.
• I took the lead in developing many processes for Martens and Ensemble as it relates to programming Switch and HSD/DSL function.
• I also support Switchgate, Field Technicians, Engineering, Structure Load, Translations with Programming Procedure. I have served as Programming Support in several Martens Upgrades. I provided training in Switch Provisioning and HSD/DSL Provisioning.
• I have trained all our employees in Martens and Ensemble
• I have trained and written procedure for our Centel-Legacy programming areas. I provided In-Charge assistance when our Supervisors are out of the office.
• I have developed problem solving skills and require little direction.
• I enjoy working towards a win-win situation, while keeping in mind the requirements presented. I have on the job experience with various office functionalities to include but not limited to administration, scheduling, staffing, public relations and disciplinary communications.
- Lead Programmer at CenturyLink Telecommunications
19 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- BS in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
• Fabrication lead, scheduled helper's to jobs on machines and Q.A first articles and in production.
• Developed drawings and parts using Solid works and Metalsoft AP100 from Owner, Company products and customer Sketches, Drawings, Part samples.
• Programmed and setup and operate Amada 357 with 6M Turret punch press, HPI 3047 Servo turret punch press.
• 2 each 4ft. 50 ton and 1 each 6ft 80 ton Amada press brakes with NC-9EX controllers.
• Quote jobs, Order tooling for turrets and brake presses.
- Fabrication Lead, Programmer Operator at Freedom Breeder
- Shop Lead, Programmer, Customer relations at Metal Tech
- Programmer, Lead Person at Bermo Inc
- at US Army
8 years, 4 months at this Job
Hurco Vm5i, Bridgeport, manual lathe, percision TIG weldding, indexable tool repair, and inspection. Optical comparator, parlec, calipers and indicator.
- Lead Programmer at MetalCut Tool Services
- Welding Robot Technician at SK Tech
- Fabricator at Paragon Metals Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - StepII and CAM
I developed the core of an online web video marketing platform called Simple Video Pro which was marketed online. Over the past 6 years, we have sold over $1M in software through my online marketing efforts, joint ventures with various affiliate platforms. I later led a team of outsourced programmers to grow the video marketing application into a full interactive website multimedia presentation system; I am the principal lead programmer on the project. This system, called EyeBall Glue, is proven to increases web page visitor interactions by up to 10x, engagement by up to 8x and sales conversions by up to 5x. I am able to bring this technology as an asset for use by a dynamic team and company to help grow audience and improve the bottom line. AS an example of what I've built, my WordPress, website, theme, and plugin coding experience and results, please visit the following link that demonstrates my software (I am also the voice on the voice-over for this demo): https://rzminc.com/presentation-demo/ (Please note, the plugin is designed to handle mobile responsive images and layout, but the demo above it not yet set up for mobile)
- Co-Owner and Lead Programmer at RED ZEBRA MEDIA, INC
- Sr. Web Application Developer at Capital Public Radio / MRI Staffing
- Sr. Web Application Developer at EMF Broadcasting, Inc
- Software Engineer at Capitol Network Solutions
8 years at this Job
78249 (210) 370-8000 I shared the lead programmer responsibility with Bob Hood and we produced LightWave 8 through LightWave 11 together. I worked on the 3D rendering engine to added new Features. The feature that stands out the most is adding workable UV's to the LightWave texturing and adding proper transparency to the raytracer. I fixed all the issues in the renderer for the Battle Star Galatia series with Zoic studios. I added the color correction system that allows studios to match film stock. I created the technical design for the viewport renderer and made all the changes through out the application allow it to run. I am responsible for the image system. I added several plugin types including OpenExr / DPX / AVI. I wrote an OBJ importer / exporter which included all the surface materials. I also converted LightWave's 'c' code to work on the IA64 and AMD64 processors. I was responsible for the training of new programmers and organizing the programming team.
- Lead Programmer at NewTek, Inc
- Programmer at Applied Physics Inc
- Programmer at NewTek, Inc
- Programmer at Accolade
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Sciences