Lead a team of developers focused on maintaining and extending BeQuick
Fusion, a platform used by MVNOs to provide billing and provisioning services to their subscribers (Perl, Apache HTTPD, mod_perl, MySQL)
• Implemented prototypes for refactoring the existing software into micro- services due to the current platform's high viscosity and technical debt (Ruby, Rails, nginx, PostgreSQL)
• Interfaced with current and prospective clients to identify their future software needs, and designed solutions to match their requirements while meeting their budget
• Worked extensively on the Call Detail Record management system (high-volume dataset) and the inventory and invoicing management system
• Piloted a project to move infrastructure into a container-based environment (Docker/EC2) and configuration off the deployment software to support this change (Bamboo CI)
- Lead Software Developer at Hello Labs/BeQuick
- Senior Software Engineer at BMC Software
- Software Engineer at Vonage
- Assistant Lab Supervisor at Rutgers University
4 years, 7 months at this Job
I accepted a transfer to the Dallas Hub to help lead teams of developers and grow State Farm's presence in the area. I have been developing apps for the Bank department, using Java Spring Boot, Rest APIs, JQuery, and more recently EmberJS and React.js with Redux. As a lead developer, I have had the opportunity to influence the direction of technology and spearheaded an effort to bring React into the workshop. I created a critical Customer facing app using React to simplify the Credit Card application process and abide by the Fair Credit Reporting Act requirements. After that, we continued to use React to build an internal administrative tool for the Bank Deposit Application system. I am currently leading a team that is expanding on that app as well as creating a secure API to work in a restricted environment with credit card data.
- Lead Software Developer at State Farm Insurance
- Senior Software Developer at State Farm
- Senior Software Developer at State Farm
- Software Developer at State Farm
3 years at this Job
- BA - Education
Project Manager and Lead Developer. Migrated monolithic infrastructure with legacy code on PHP5 to cloud based Docker containers able to communicate with more recent REST APIs using openSSL. Developed an Ionic app (Angular, Typescript) used for vehicle appraisal inspections. The app uses the device camera, secure storage, connects to a bluetooth device using a 3rd-party SDK wrapper acting as a cordova plugin. Completely developed the backend in Laravel + MySQL + Amazon S3 (image storage). Created various web scrapers with headless browsers (phantomJS, slimerJS) to collect data from thousands of used cars dealerships websites in order to automate the process of identifying prospects/leads. Leaded a team of 2 backend developers + 2 iOS devs + 1 graphic designer to create a native version of the vehicle inspection app to be distributed through JAMF Pro as an 'in-house' app. Designed and programmed most of the server-less cloud functions, security rules and data structures to be used on a new Admin Dashboard that uses Angular (5) + Angular Material + Bulma + Google Firebase (Auth, Firestore, Storage, Functions, Crashalytics). Generated plenty of NodeJS Scripts for tasks automation and middleware for the different systems, legacy and new, to be able to communicate.
- Lead Software Developer at TrueFrame, LLC
- Web Developer/Sys Admin at Inflalo.com
- Web Developer at 3Metas Corp.
- Head of IT Department at RequiemMedia.com.ve
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering. - Chemical Engineering
- Honors degree - work entitled
Client: Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection
Project: Electronic Discharge Monitoring Report
Description: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) finalized the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Electronic Reporting Rule, also known as the E-Reporting Rule. This rule requires that all NPDES facilities (Wastewater and Stormwater) submit their Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs) electronically using the department’s Electronic Discharge Monitoring Report System (EzDMR). EzDMR is a web-enabled system that electronically transmits DMRs directly to the department from industrial and domestic wastewater facilities, NPDES Stormwater facilities, Delegated local programs (DLPs), facility consultants and agency users. It is an operational electronic reporting application with all of the necessary security for legal and electronic signature requirements, ensuring a virtually paperless reporting system.
• Lead a development team of size 5 through the full application development life cycle of requirement gathering, analysis, design, develop, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing and deployment of EzDMR application for FLDEP.
• Designed EzDMR application framework complying with FLDEP’s architectural standards.
• Completed high and low level design and developed EzDMR application using JDK 1.7, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, Struts 2.3, JPA, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 4.0, REST-Easy and ORACLE 11G database technologies and deployed the application in Weblogic 10.1 application server.
• Designed and developed the database architecture of EzDMR using ORACLE 11G and SQL Developer Data Modeler.
• Designed and development EzDMR API interface for external users using JAX-RS specification and REST Easy API.
• Developed EzDMR reports module by using Apache POI and iText API.
• Managed version controlling of EzDMR code base using Tortoise Subversions.
• Managed build and deployment of EzDMR application using Apache Maven and Apache Continuum.
• Migrated application to JDK 1.8, Struts 2.5 and Hibernate 5.0.
• Upgraded old user interface of the EzDMR application to Bootstrap UI.
• Migrated application code base from Tortoise SVN to Gitlab.
• Migrated application build and deployment process to Jenkins.
• Resolved cross browser compatibility issues of EzDMR application by making the code compatible with IE11, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
• Provided QA and UAT support by resolving issues reported in JIRA bug tracking system.
• Resolved the open source vulnerabilities in EzDMR application reported by BlackDuck tool.
• Troubleshooted and resolved production issues of EzDMR application escalated from end users with 100% success rate.
• Ensured coding standards and best practices to be followed during application development using FindBugs tool.
• Mentored junior technical team members. Environment: JDK 1.8, Scala, Spark, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Java Script, JQuery, Struts 2.5, JPA, Hibernate 5.0, Spring 4.0, REST-Easy, AJAX, IntelliJ, Oracle 11G, Windows, Weblogic 10.1 application server, JIRA, TOAD, FindBugs, Maven, Apache Continuum, Jenkins
- Lead Software Developer at Cogent Infotech Corporation
- Senior Software Developer at Software Guidance & Assistance Inc.
- Technical Lead at Wipro Limited
- Lead Software Developer at Tata Consultancy Services Limited
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Technology - Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics
• Developed and maintained a data processing server with a web service interface connected to ORACLE database programmed in JSP, HTML, CSS, Java, PHP, and SQL.
• Developed and maintained a fully automatic software test suite using Bash, PHP, and Selenium to provide faster turnaround on testing, ensure a more complete code coverage, and preserve software performance in final Linux environment.
• Developed and maintained multiple legacy software systems to ensure continuous data availability.
• Led a team of 5 members through iterative software life cycle from requirement phase to daily maintenance and operation of live production system.
• Maintained continuous interface with multiple internal and external customers
• Analyzed and predicted requirements for feasibility, time/budget requirements, and fit to customer needs
• Created and tracked project schedule and resource tasking based on customer requirements. No late delivery to date and completed tasking below budget with no loss of product quality
• Entrusted with all aspect of project planning and execution with little to no project management oversight Configuration Engineer/Software Developer Engineering Leadership Program Rotation 3
• Created a Microsoft SharePoint site as the sole developer that keep track of Software licenses and contract agreement used by multiple projects. Was given the full freedom to complete this project from customer interface and requirement gather to final deployment and training. Software QA Engineer/Software Test Engineer Engineering Leadership Program Rotation 2
• Monitored, audited, and Initiated major process improvement projects as lead software quality engineer on multiple projects simultaneously Software Engineer Engineering Leadership Program Rotation 1
• Led the effort in analyzing all problem reports and designed the solutions to be implemented
• Coordinated presentation effort between all teammates that ultimately led to a successful presentation to external customer which received special commendation
- Software Project Lead/ Lead Software Developer at General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Software Intern- Infrastructure Team at GE Healthcare
- Corrected and repackaged an incomplete installer written at Shell/PowerShell
8 years at this Job
- Master of Software Engineering - Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Lead new or existing development projects for custom requests from clients. Skilled in leading frameworks as React JS to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
• Used Grunt, NPM, MongoDB and used React JS library functions for the implementation part at client side for all applications.
• Experienced in working with Redux architecture.
• Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle like Application Design, Development, Debugging and Testing all applications
• For back-end used Node JS, Express JS, MongoDB and Mongoose, the MERN Stack to provide RESTful API.
• Build and maintain multi-platform Mobile apps (React Native - iOS/Android).
• Implemented generating the verification hash code using Node JS and added user validations and user permissions by using Node JS.
• Maintaining Parent and Child elements by using State and Props in React JS.
- Lead Software Developer at Marketing Link, Orlando
- Developer at Lucky Shot USA, Orlando
- Developer Intern at Pencilcode / Full Sail / Google
9 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Software Development
Responsible for maintaining currently used Software applications as well as the identication of processes which can be automated then the design, build, and implementation of new applications and processes. Heavy SQL and MySql, dotNET, php, js, JQuery, and Ruby. Application builds done for Linux and Windows.
- Lead Software Developer at Wallstreet Systems Inc.
- Lead Tutor at Computer Science Dept
- Customer Service Rep, Driver at Advance Auto Parts
- Mechanic at Baker Motors
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Associate of Applied Business Software Development
for the Platform Development Team of American Gaming Systems (previously Cadillac Jack) responsible for leading a team of eight to twelve software developers in enhancing and maintaining AGS's gaming platform. AGS markets electronic slot machines for the casino gaming industry. The software platform for AGS's electronic slot machines is based on an embedded Linux system developed from a Gentoo distribution. The code base of the platform consists of a mixture of C, C#, and C++ code to create a multi-threaded system. (AGS actually has two gaming platforms: a legacy platform that uses a Lua and OpenGL graphics engine, and a new next generation platform that is based on the Unity 3D engine.) Recent projects implemented personally included the following: 1. Developed a C++ object library which implemented a psuedo-file system in NVRAM for storing critical data for the platform using mutexes to protect data integrity in a multi-threaded environment. 2. Enhanced the gaming platform to support "true pick" bonus games ("True Pick" bonus games are a type of bonus in which the player can determine the outcome by making a random selection on the slot machine video screen). Development was done in C++ on Linux. 3.Enhanced the Atlas gaming platform to support linked progressive awards in a Class 3 gaming environment. (Note: Class 3 casino gaming typically involves slot machines that run independently, However, in this scenario an Ethernet network is used to allow a group of slot machines to communicate with a central server to obtain updates on the progressive value. Development was done in C++ using TCP/IP sockets for communication with the server.) 4..Developed a methodology to allow the new next generation gaming platform (Atlas 3D) to function in a Class 2 downloadable environment. Coordinated with the Server Team on an disgn approach and API and implemented the shell scripts and custom tools needed to perform the remote configuration and download process. 5.Enhanced the next generation gaming platform (Atlas 3D) to add a new C# class with logic for performing an hourly validation of the critical game code to fulfill a requirement of the NJ gaming jurisdiction. No v 2004 till Nov
- Lead Software Developer at AGS LLC
- Software Team Lead at TransUnion, LLC
- Senior Software Consultant at Super Computer International, Inc
- Senior Software Consultant at Cingular Wireless, Inc
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
Lead coder for the upcoming app by startup NextUp Talents, led a small team of programmers to implement UI and back end for the app, which is currently still in development.
- LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at NEXT UP TALENTS
- SUMMER GIS ANALYST at ARLINGTON COUNTY
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Computer Science
Lead Software Developer
TECHNOLOGIES: C#.NET, ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, NETDOCUMENTS, SQL SERVER, ASP.NET,
IIS, SSIS, MS OFFICE INTEGRATION, VISUAL BASIC, TFS, UFT, LINQ
• Designer/Developer of Data Extract for Dorsey Client Portal (invoices via internet)
• Installed and Configured TFS for Source Code Control
• Installed and Configured UFT, converted tests from QTP and created new tests
• Tech lead for numerous client and server upgrades, including rollout of Windows 10
• Directed developers (internal and vendors) on various application development projects
• Designed/developed numerous internal web applications & integrations
- LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at DORSEY & WHITNEY LLP
- CONSULTANT at THE MACRO GROUP
- HENNEPIN JUSTICE INTEGRATION PROJECT/COUNTY ATTORNEY at THE MACRO GROUP
- NET Developer, Business Analyst, Database Analyst for multiple projects at THE MACRO GROUP
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- MS - Information Theory and Logic Programming
- BS - Computer Science