a software developer and individual contributor Plexus Corp, Darmstadt, Germany Lead Software Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer at my last project with Plexus Deutschland as
- Software lead engineer at
- Wireless firmware consultant at Proxfinity Inc
- Technical Project Lead at Robert Bosch GmbH
4 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Engineering
pandas. PHP 7, Codeigniter 3.1, KornShell Oracle 12c, MySQL Nginx, Bootstrap CSS, JQuery, NPM, require.js, gulp, Json AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda Git, Docker, Jenkins, JIRA Thomson Reuters Corporation Lead Software Engineer ★ As a Python Developer/ Architect Developed Python based content processing system, which deals with XML, SGML, HTML, PDF types of content from various sources, with business rules implemented in YAML based configurations. ★ Developed RESTful microservices in Flask-RESTful, and web crawling and scraping scripts using Scrapy, BeautifulSoup. ★ As a Python Developer/ Architect Worked on various micro web applications development using Flask and SQLAlchemy. ★ Rewrote legacy KornShell scripts to improve processing time and integrated logging, reporting features. ★ As a Python Developer/ Architect Worked on rapid development environment using agile, and leaded development team.
- Lead Software Engineer at SQLAlchemy, pySpark, NumPy
- Developer III - Lead at RESTful
- Sr. Software Engineer at YII Framework
- Technology Specialist at WordPress
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Technologies - Computer Science & Information Technology
Lead Software Engineer creating industry leading space management and monitoring
tool for the Oracle database, which greatly simplified database management tasks, while incorporating the latest Oracle features
• Developed database replication software for Oracle, SQL Server and Postgres
• C#, C++, Java, Python, Delphi, PL/SQL
- Lead Software Engineer at Quest Software
- Software Engineer at Internet Tools Corporation
- Software Engineer, Megabyte Systems at
- Software Engineer at ADP
18 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Mathematics - Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics - Mathematics
Harris Space and Intelligence Systems \ formerly Exelis Geospatial Systems \ formerly Space Computer Corporation
Project engineer for full-spectrum HSI off-nadir algorithm development effort. VNIR/SWIR + LWIR full-spectrum + noise detection research. Project lead for airborne full spectrum HSI processing system, critical design thru flight test. Project lead for LWIR HSI spectral calibration, L2S, and geo-location solutions; including design, development, integration, field support. Project lead for spatial-temporal fusion project; software implementation and refinement of optical flow algorithms including system integration and delivery. Extension of algorithms for normalcy modeling and anomaly detection. Developed hyperspectral processing software and interface for ground-based detection and identification; analyzed performance of competing HSI systems from field test data Various software development projects and library enhancements including HSI compression and visualization.
- Lead Software Engineer at Harris Space and Intelligence Systems \ formerly Exelis Geospatial Systems \ formerly Space Computer Corporation
- Systems Engineer III, Customer Engineering Group at PANASONIC AVIONICS
- Sr. Multi-Disciplined Engineer, Computer Systems Engineering Group at L-3 COMMUNICATIONS AEROMET
- Multi-Disciplined Engineer, Software Engineering Center at RAYTHEON SPACE AND AIRBORNE SYSTEMS
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Systems Engineering and Architecting
- Bachelor of Science BS - Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
1. After relocating to Visa Inc. Austin office in 2013, I am permanently assigned to Reliability
Engineering and Platform team to work on a huge internal undertaking by VISA called VSS
Modernization. This was an effort to migrate VISA's worldwide settlement service from aging technology to newer and more flexible technologies. I lead the assigned team for
rewriting the I/O services to a homegrown middleware. In August, 2016 that project was
moved successfully to production system and so far the new system reduced the CPU Usage by more than 25%.
2. Currently I am working to port the new system to a single CPU based commercial machines
deployable as a standalone service to any part of the world.
3. Along with the above effort, I am also leading a team in Visa Funds Transfer Services to implement a new effort to streamline the Funds Transfer and Trading operations
worldwide for all international currencies.
4. Training, mentoring and recruitment (both on and off campus) for several teams in C&S
5. During my entire stay in VISA, I either developed or inspired to develop several in-house
tools and products
• Singapore 1. I was hired as a Sr. Staff Software Engineer in VISA and was posted in their new Singapore office as a core member to lead their expansion of C&S team in Singapore. Apart from recruiting, leading and training the new team in Singapore I was also involved hands on in one of the most complex projects called Brazil Bilateral Settlement as a part of the C&S Strategic Initiative team. I lead the team in Singapore and coordinated with all the other teams in India and USA. The project was successfully installed in 2013, within specified timeline and budget.
- Lead Software Engineer at VISA Inc
- RS Software - Onsite Coordinator at VISA Headquarters
- RS Software Associate Technical Consultant at
- Sr. Systems Engineer at IBM
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.Sc. in Mathematics - Advanced Computation Theories
- Master of Science - (M.Sc.) - Mathematics
• Worked on new product development for Property Management System as the tech lead reporting to the Director of software development.
• Developed framework and strategy to support Sabre's Alexa for Hospitality effort. Presented the MVP and project plan to executives (Director, VP) and secured $0.5 million in funding for Alexa team for Q4 2018.
• Presented Sabre's product lines to senior executives within Sabre and on customer sites (Wyndham, Marriott).
• Led the E2E of security architecture to ensure the integrity of all microservices (7 micro service engines cover 250 features)
• Conducted code review and code quality training for team members.
• Performed code audit for contractor team to ensure the code quality meet Sabre's standard. Resulted in incremental code quality improvement and seamless cutover between contractors and Sabre's team and a cost saving of $750,000 in 2018.
• Performed penetration testing within applications: network attack, reverse engineer etc. and come up with security proposal to fix those vulnerabilities.
- Lead Software Engineer at Sabre Hospitality Solutions
- Founder, Tempo at Motion, LLC
- Sr Software Engineer at Sabre Airline Solutions
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Southern Methodist University
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- - research
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Machine Learning
- Master of Science in Security Engineering - Security Engineering
- - UT Arlington Research Experience for Undergraduate
– CRIMS Technology SME
• CRIMS roadmap, upgrade planning, management and execution
• Responsible for architecting, implementing and monitoring CRIMS environment including Client (Citrix and Local), Middle Tiers, web servers, Reporting, FIX and Database – FIX (Financial Information Exchange)
• Manage self-hosted FIX environment. Work with external brokers to configure and certify FIX connections.
• Develop automated processes that managed FIX connect/disconnect/end of day operations. FIX performance tuning – Operations dev team lead
• Partnered with CRD support / engineering on issues requiring vendor involvement
• Performed in-depth analysis and remediation on performance related issues involving CRIMS client, Sonic MQ, Middle Tiers and Database
• 3rd party Investments software lifecycle and roadmap management
- Lead Software Engineer at Dimensional Funds Advisors
- Senior Associate at Dimensional Funds Advisors
- Associate at Dimensional Funds Advisors
- Systems Engineer, Global Integration Operations at Dell
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Organizational Leadership
- BBA - Information Systems
Research, design, and implement scalable applications for information identification,
extraction, analysis, retrieval, and indexing.
• Direct software design and development while remaining focused on client needs.
• Collaborate closely with other team members to plan, design, and develop robust solutions.
• Interface with business analysts, developers, and technical support to determine optimal specifications.
• Lead Scrum as scrum master, ensuring timely delivery of stable product.
• Advise customers regarding maintenance of diverse software systems.
- Lead Software Engineer at Adobe Systems
- at Agilent Technologies
- Collected stakeholder requirements and submitted to project manager at Wipro Tecnologies
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Elec.&Comm. Ensineerins
Member of group responsible for Application Architecture and innovation at OD. Group is responsible for all Java architecture, coding standards, supporting Scrum teams, CI/CD pipeline, developing new technology solutions and establishing best practices.
● Lead Software Engineer for group working on implementing new OCR solution; Spring Boot, OpenShift, microservices.
● Member of group developing containerized applications; Docker, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, OpenShift.
● Developed POC of Amazon Machine Learning (AWS, S3, Python) predicting Guaranteed shipments meeting service date.
● Developed secure coding standards for All Java development at OD.
● Architect for PCI project involving improved security and compliance for all credit card processing at OD. (Java EE, JSF, CDI, EJB, JPA)
● Developed components of Java framework. (Java EE, JSF, CDI, EJB, JPA)
● Architect for several modernization teams' efforts rewriting applications in RPG to Java
● Instructed developers on secure coding, performance improvement, web development, OO Concepts and other topics.
● Lead Developer for redesign of corporate website (Java EE, JSF, CDI, EJB, JPA).
- Application Architect / Lead Software Engineer at Old Dominion Freight Line
- Manager Java Development / Lead Java Developer at Market America
- Senior Programmer at Jackson National Life Insurance
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Russian, Minor Physics
CO Project: Advisor Cloud Data Delivery is a ETL(Extract Transform Load) system to process Inbound files from Mainframe and other systems and generate Outbound files by applying Cost Basis rules and business logic for downstream consumption client systems. Cost Basis project provides a summary of the cost basis for holdings in an account as well as Unrealized gain or loss and Realized Gain Loss for the holdings. Gateway Data Delivery is a customer facing solution that aims to provide account data directly to clients through Web API. Account data includes Account Profile, Balances and Positions. The goal of the project is to extract data from Main frame tables, convert them into corresponding Hive tables and apply transformation, filtering and joining of multiple tables to be loaded into MongoDB database to be consumed by client using Restful API Webservices. The project is implemented using Big Data distributed processing frameworks including Hadoop, HDFS, Apache Spark, Apache Hive. . Responsibilities: - Lead the design and development effort of the project by providing technical directions, implementation designs, developing Proof of Concept, Prototyping, Software framework decisions, Hardware resource requirements. - Requirement elicitation from customers, users and stakeholders and prepare Requirement specification document. - Lead the Offshore development team by coordinating and assigning tasks to them and assisting in development. - Identify implementation strategies and approaches by applying Software Design principles and patterns and prepare Technical Design document. - Design and develop PoC Proof of concept and present demos to client to ensure requirements are met and gather feedback and implement them. - Development of project using Java 8, Scala, Python programming languages and Big Data distributed processing frameworks including Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Hive, Apache Drill. - Implement ETL(Extract Transform Load) process using Spark and Java libraries, SQL(Structured Query language) to extract data from Hive Tables and implement transformation and business logic using Java and using MongoDB for storage. - Implement Unit Testing using JUnit, Mockito frameworks and used Sonar for Code Quality Analysis and Veracode to identify security issues in code. - Development of project using Eclipse IDE and Apache Maven for build and deployment. - Design and develop MangoDB Hive Tables and develop data models. Technology: Java J2EE, Java 8, Scala, Python, Apache Spark 2.2.1, Hadoop, Hive, Mapr 6, SQL, Apache Maven, Bamboo, MongoDB, Junit, Mockito, Sonar.
- Senior Lead Software Engineer at Mphasis Corporation
- Senior Software Engineer at SevenTablets Inc
- Senior Software Engineer at Cataleya Ltd
- Senior Software Engineer (Contract) at Motorola Mobility Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - (B.E), Computer Science & Engineering