- Lead Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase
- CTO at United Kidney Care
- Lead Software Engineer at FitPMO
- Senior Software Engineer at Cardinal Health
5 months at this Job
- BS - Industrial Engineering
• Map-based development using Leaflet.js and PostGIS.
• Server management and DevOps using Ansible and GitLab.
• REST API development for data acquisition, third-party service integration, and data processing.
• Started as a contract Software Engineer via Cinder Staffing, hired as a Lead Software Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer at Jaguar Land Rover
- Software Engineering Manager (Contract) at Food and Beverage Innovations LLC
- at WbSrch Search Engine
- Senior Software Engineer, Design Engineering at WbSrch Search Engine
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
for the Audio Video Interface Card (AVIC) project which provides H.264 video and AAC/G729 audio for Space Station to Ground communications. Designed, coded and tested software which executes on a GE/Fanuc Single Board Computer (SBC) and controls 2 AVIC Cards via PCI interface. Developed software which performs PCI bus scans, configures H.264 encoders and AAC/G729 audio codecs. Developed RTP (Real-Time Transport Protocol )software which extracts Audio/Video Traffic from AVIC cards, places RTP headers on H.264, AAC(ADTS encapsulated) and G.729 packets, and routes them via UDP to a VLC Media Player. Lead software engineer for the Multi-Mission Maritime Aircraft(MMA) Digital Video Recorder (DVR) project. The MMA DVR resides on the Navy's P8 Poseidon aircraft and records digital video from onboard sensors. I was specifically responsible for developing the drivers for the MPEG-2 video FPGA, handling the real time MPEG2 video from the FPGA and recording the video to disk for later playback and video analysis.
- Lead software engineer at L3 Communications
- I designed and developed the Electronic Program Guide user interface at Panasonic
- at Lockheed Martin
- at Lockheed Martin
15 years at this Job
- Lead Software Engineer at Cerner Corporation
- Lead Software Engineer at
33 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
Responsible for leading a team of across multiple sites and timezones from Maryland, Cedar Rapids Iowa,
Victoria British Columbia, and Pakistan.
● Lead software engineer and architect responsible for developing a ticket vending machine capable of selling new smart cards, updating existing smart cards, and paper tickets both with and without encrypted and encoded magnetic stripe data. This machine is required to sync with a remote back office server in near real time for updated products, configuration, software versions, and continually update the server with realtime status and transaction data. This system consists of a WPF user interface application and 4 windows services designed to keep individual software layers separate. All services communicate through named pipes and use WCF.
● Lead the same team updating an existing back office server application to provide the ticket vending machine with updated list of products, configuration and software updates.
● Implemented a Test Driven Development process obtaining over 90% code coverage for the system.
● Designed and implemented a real time and scheduled reporting framework around the legacy system already in place to provided near real time system status and financial audit records.
● Interfaced with low level hardware drivers for custom ticket/receipt printing and smart card processing.
● Interfaced with 3rd party software to communicate through Verphone tools to process credit and debit card transactions.
● Build and maintained software build scripts for bother server and client side applications.
● Created, maintained, and kept JIRA tickets up to date with requirements, priority, and acceptance criteria.
● Wrote, edited and reviewed all product release notes.
● Managed software release cycles while overseeing development and QA schedules.
● Oversee development and maintenance of a legacy ticket vending machine.
- Lead Software Engineer at Trapeze Group
- Senior Software Engineer at Connections Education
- at Connections Education
- Software Developer at UPS, Roadnet Technologies
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.S. in Computer Engineering. - Computer Engineering
Working as Lead Software Engineer on Hospitality Accounting software system. Design, develop, and implement multi-tier, enterprise-scale applications using SOLID principles, design patterns, utilizing Microsoft .Net 4.5.2, Entity Framework, and Unity Framework. Work closely with Product Owners and QA Engineers for delivery against customer requirements. Lead team in implementation of MVP-VM pattern to create greater separation of concern within code base as well as facilitate the lose coupling integral to unit testing. Trained team on use of pattern through proof of concept from our code base. Established unit testing patterns and practices and introduced team to these concepts through training sessions and individual sessions. Refactored existing reporting framework to the facade pattern to simply interface and to establish higher level of separation of concern. Created framework to support globalization of aggregate controls through the use of factories. The framework flexibility is further extended through the use of the strategy pattern and injection of strategies to facilitate application of masks and validation of fields. This framework allow for the addition of future controls without modifying existing code.
- Lead Software Engineer at M3AS
- Senior Software Engineer at HotSchedules, Inc.
- Computer Scientist Team Lead at Department of Defense (DoD), Department of the Air Force
- Senior Computer Scientist at Jorge Scientific Corporation
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Lead Software Engineer
Hired to help relieve the growing backlog of software development requests, I quick became to the "go-to" developer for the company's flagship products. My role expanded as the company grew and I became the Lead Software Engineer.
• BLOQS Project – Designed and developed a highly scalable and adaptable CakePHP (MVC) application that allows the company to create and maintain websites for small to medium sized businesses.
• Razorplanet CMS (V5,V6) Project – Designed and developed a CakePHP (MVC) application created to allow non-profit organizations to manage their websites.
• Worldvision AIDs Experience Event Management Project – Improved an existing ASP.NET (C#) application that Worldvision uses to manage their popular AIDs Experience traveling event. The application is designed to manage registration for volunteers and participants.
- Lead Software Engineer at Razorplanet, Inc
- Data Analyst / Web Content Management Administrator at Dept. of Retirement System - State of Washington
- Systems Administrator at Literacy Source
10 years at this Job
- BA - Computer Science
Harris Space and Intelligence Systems \ formerly Exelis Geospatial Systems \ formerly Space Computer Corporation
Project engineer for full-spectrum HSI off-nadir algorithm development effort. VNIR/SWIR + LWIR full-spectrum detection research. Project lead for airborne full spectrum HSI processing system, critical design thru flight test. Project lead for LWIR HSI spectral calibration, L2S, and geo-location solutions; including design, development, integration, field support. Project lead for spatial-temporal fusion project; software implementation and refinement of optical flow algorithms including system integration and delivery. Extension of algorithms for normalcy modeling and anomaly detection. Developed hyperspectral processing software and interface for ground-based detection and identification; analyzed performance of competing HSI systems from field test data Various software development projects and library enhancements including HSI compression and visualization.
- Lead Software Engineer at Harris Space and Intelligence Systems \ formerly Exelis Geospatial Systems \ formerly Space Computer Corporation
- Systems Engineer III, Customer Engineering Group at PANASONIC AVIONICS
- Sr. Multi-Disciplined Engineer, Computer Systems Engineering Group at L-3 COMMUNICATIONS AEROMET
- Multi-Disciplined Engineer, Software Engineering Center at RAYTHEON SPACE AND AIRBORNE SYSTEMS
8 years at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Systems Engineering and Architecting
- Bachelor of Science BS - Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Working multiple RDBMS systems, including Oracle, MS SQL Server/and PostGresSQL. Chief data architect for FAA Telecommunications Infrastructure (FTI) pursuit and program implementation. Headed yearlong database requirements analysis, design and implementation in preparation for customer demonstration in for FTI pursuit. Oracle Designer Version 6 used extensively for documentation and database creation. Also functioned as team lead for Web Java application implementation, responsible for integration of web pages and other COTS products with the Oracle database. Upon program award led implementation of operational database using Oracle Designer 2000. Production database utilized RAC and data guard replication to support off-site hot backup DB. Contributed as Chief Software Engineer for multiple proposals and projects including GTN21 pursuit utilizing ERwin 4.0 for database design. Responsible for groups of up to 10 software engineers working on a variety of platforms, including C with embedded SQL in a Unix environment with an Informix database.
- Lead Software Engineer at Harris Corporation
- Lead Software Engineer at Superior Design
- Lead Software Engineer at Lockheed Space Operations Co
- Programmer/Analyst at RCA
21 years at this Job
- Certification - test
- MS - Computer Science
- BA - Computer Science
• Current Project (since April 2018): Macy's Chat BOT for customer service - As a lead, I own the design and delivery of ongoing virtual agent application. I work closely with Microsoft and Internal teams. Macy's Virtual Agent uses Microsoft Cognitive services, Azure Functions, Adaptive cards and CCI Portal for administering dialogs and intent definition. Work with different teams such as data scientists for improving trigger accuracy, internal engineering teams to implement API based responses, Business experts for dialog design, MSFT for overall consulting.
• Previous project: Loyalty Offer Tool is an application used for defining different types of offers. The tool is built using Angular 4.0, JAVA Restful, OAUTH security, Elastic Search. As a Lead Software Engineer, I owned design and delivery of this product. Working with Users & Product Owners and engineering team.
• Previous role: At Macy's cost for any new business initiative is derived thru a process called 'Portfolio Treatment and Sizing. It involves formulating new business ideas into a Use Case with supporting enterprise level Component model depicting an approach. The Use case and approach is triaged among architects and Product owners across enterprise. Cost Sizing and Design approval are obtained for each initiative. On an average 10-14 treatments are done per month. As a Sizing architect, I work with Product Owners and Solution architect across enterprise. I create Component Model using Enterprise Architecture tool.
• Previous project: As a Lead Software Engineer involved in designing and developing a real time 'Advanced Shipment Notification' system for Macy's Big-Ticket items to improve sales. Sales agents used this system for booking orders against items based several factors other than just on-hand items. Used TIBCO Messaging system, VB.NET, WCF and legacy CICS services, DB2, Oracle for analysis and notification services.
• As a Lead Software Engineer, managed and installed complex RFID based cycle count application at large warehouses in partnership with vendors such as Motorola and Avery Dennison. RFID technology was implemented in several large warehouses for big ticket inventory and product location services. RFID readers & antenna were attached to forklifts. Using forklift, passive tags are scanned and data is transmitted wirelessly to the backend database. Backend services process the data to create a report on product location and inventory. As a specialist, my role involves supporting and implementing at warehouses, end-to-end system including, hardware, software and network, installations, monitoring applications. BizTalk, RFID manager, C#, VB.net, MSMQ and WCF and Mainframe CICS services were some of the technologies used in this system.
• Legacy conversion of Parts Ordering system. Converted a legacy system into state of art web application. CICS, COBOL, JCL to VB.Net, SQL server, .net web service.
- Lead Software Engineer at Macy's Systems and Technologies
- Senior Programming Analyst at GEICO
- Migration Manager at General Motors
- Onshore Delivery Manager at General Motors
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering