A global Lean consulting company specializing in process improvement throughout the organization.
Lean Consultant Sr. Manager
Deployed Lean philosophies on assignment to a contract bio service company aimed to improve
manufacturing, cross functional communication and visual management throughout the organization
• Implemented an Integrated Management System (IMS) across the facility that included top to bottom metrics map, MDI boards, communication flow between several boards, short interval control boards, leader standard work, layered audits, 5S program, and site performance board
• Conducted various IMS training sessions on topics from introduction to lean, leader standard work, 5S, and work center teams throughout the organization for improved performance communication by both management and staff
• Provided direct coaching to management teams on the IMS and continuous improvement methodology
• Above stated activities led to significantly improved QMS performance such as; a reduction of 60- 90% of open QMS measurables, 30% reduction of lead time for harvest disposition and a 30-70% improvement of departmental KPIs
- Lean Consultant Sr. Manager at Effective Partnerships
- Global Continuous Improvement Sr. Manager at Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Value Stream Manager at Pentair Aquatic Systems
- General Manager, Operations at Luxottica
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Integrated Studies
Providing Expertise for Lean Transformation, Culture Change, Eliminating Wastes.
• Perform gap analysis with stakeholders to get buy-in and define a (S.M.A.R.T) plan.
- LEAN CONSULTANT at SELF EMPLOYED
- LEAN INVENTORY MANAGER at ROCKY MOUNTAIN COLBY PIPE
- ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR at VAUPELL NORTHWEST DIVISION, Everett Facility
- LEAN COORDINATOR at VAUPELL NORTHWEST DIVISION, Everett Facility
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - psychology
Provide hands-on implementation and training of industrial engineering techniques, management methods and guiding principles to help clients realize the most efficient utilization of labor, materials and capital in a customer-driven business environment.
Have a proven track record of delivering tangible, sustainable results that include:
• Improved quality and delivery (stability)
• Improved lead time (flexible process and equipment design)
• Reduced cost (labor and capital ROI)
• Maximized human capability
- Lean Consultant at Self Employed
- Vice President of Operation Improvement Group at Dana Holding Company
- Global Director of Operation Improvement at Dana Holding Company
- Assistant Manager, SMK "Smooth Motion Kaizen Group" at Toyota Motors Manufacturing
7 years at this Job
• Support the organizational transformation to a Lean Management System through the independent facilitation of Value Stream Mapping, 5S, and Kaizen (rapid improvement) workshops.
• Partner with managers and staff to identify and improve operational efficiencies by reducing variation and waste through the application of Lean concepts and Methods.
• Serve as an improvement coach for staff and managers across the organization through frontline A3 problem solving.
• Lead project or project steps within a broader project and have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
• Facilitate multiple Kaizen events and Gemba walks across the organization
• Communication Co-Leader of hospital Diversity Steering Committee Supply Chain Partner
• Responsible for supply expense across all five sites totally more than $3.3 million in annual spending and growing
• Integrates Lean principles, practices and tools to improve operational efficiencies, reduce products costs and increase customer and patient satisfaction
• Train care sites on standard work for supply ordering and maintenance to increase efficiencies and reduce product waste
• Work cross-functionally, interfacing with site physicians and clinical staff on supply chain ordering within the five FSED sites using the 5s methodology to reduce waste and sustain standard work.
• Align projects and tool creation for standard work and value-add improvement across all five FSED sites
• Conduct specialty cart maintenance and analysis
- Senior Lean Consultant at OhioHealth
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Worthington Industries
- Export logistic Specialist at Ashland Inc
- Armed Security Officer at Colonial Village Security Department
2 years at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
Partnership with Matteson Consulting Services developing small business Lean consulting model.
- Owner, Independent Lean Consultant at Haddix Consulting
- Lean Consultant at Haddix Consulting
- Lean / Process Improvement Consultant at The Little Clinic (TLC) - Kroger Corporate Offices
- Senior Lean and Six Sigma Consultant at Blue Cross Blue Shield Tennessee
10 months at this Job
- B. S. in Business - Business
- Lean Consultant at Houston Llew
- Quality Manager and Continuous Improvement Lead at Betty Machine
- Process Engineering Manager at Harman International
- Product Engineering Manager, Quality Manager and Continuous Improvement Leader at Johnson Electric
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BSME - Black Belt Training
Global Business Consulting firm delivering quantifiable and sustainable financial results for manufacturing and service businesses
CLARCOR Air and Oil Filtration Products NYSE $1.9 Billion diversified filtration manufacturing packaging and distribution company, 11 U.S. and international locations with over 10,000 SKU's
Developed solutions that ensured success with:
●Conducted platform and video training classes for 840 employees to train in implementing lean and six sigma tools plus Greenbelt and Black belt certifications Materials Manager and Plant Planner/ Scheduler
●Eliminated the need to keep $12,000,000 of finished goods on hand by implementing Just-In-Time and using a Kanban Board. Maintenance Manager and Mechanics
●Enhanced overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) by slashing machine downtime from 8% to less than 1% by implementing a Total Preventive Maintenance System. Plant Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Shift Production Supervisors, Group and Line Leaders in a GMP International union environment
●Reduced cycle times 25% by drafting value stream and detail process maps to conduct workflow analysis of the current high speed/high volume air filter rotary pleating machine operations. Led Kaizen Events and implemented Standard Operating Procedures that eliminated non-value adding activities with Key Performance Drivers.
●UL SQS Inc. certified Clarcor ISO-9001:2015 in eight (8) weeks first time. Radian Group (Philadelphia, PA) a $272 million provider of mortgages and private mortgage insurance wanted to streamline operations.
●Presented to the Director of Operation Improvements (SIPOC) Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer diagram that illustrated non-value office sales process transaction activities that decrease document completion time 30% saving $100,000 in labor costs.
- Senior Lean Consultant World Competition Consultants at PROCESS VALUE
- Owner at J-EXCELL
- Lean Project Manager at LOWES
- Senior Lean Manager at MAR MAC
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Lean Leadership
Responsible for Performing diagnostics, implementing, and driving the Lean Methodology, Tools and Operating Systems for clients. Lead and develop both Strategic and Local Projects delivering Results.
• Key Player in delivering successful Lean Improvement yielding 1.6 Million Annual in 16-week engagement.
• Delivered Successful Yamazumi for Assembly providing a step change in site assembly labor utilization from 45% to 60+%.
• Developing and Deploying a Manufacturing Management System
- Senior Lean Consultant at TriVista
- Management Consulting at TriVista
- at Honeywell Safety Products HSP
- HOS Site Leader at Honeywell Safety Products HSP
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - BSIT
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology - Industrial Technology
• Lean manufacturing implementation
• Assess baseline states and establish targets/KPI’s with site leadership
• Facilitate lean training
• Value-Stream Mapping
• PDCA/PDSA improvements
• Build and train lean teams
• Problem-Solving (A3 and 5 Why)
• Increase Quality
• Increase Capacity
• Reduce Changeover times
• Reduce waste focused on the 8 wastes
• Cultural transformation
• Drive and achieve operational goals
• Develop and implement lean systems and systems thinking
• Implement and support one-piece flow
• Facilitate work groups
• Facilitate lean team(s)
- Lean Manufacturing Consultant at Lean Forge, LLC
- Director Core Laboratory at Carolinas HealthCare System
- Lean Sensei at Carolinas HealthCare System
- Continuous Improvement Specialist at Mercy Medical Center
8 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Cum Laude - Business Administration
- Associates Degree in Applied Sciences - Industrial Maintenance
As a certified lean consultant, I collaborated with a number of departments, coaching leadership to empower their employees to be problem solvers. My team and I conducted a number of lean events, from kaizens, to value stream mapping, to help identify,
isolate, and eliminate problem areas within their workflows. With my vast knowledge of the Epic EMR system, I aided the groups in understanding what the possibilities are when looking at their workflows in relation to the EMR. I have also taught a number of individuals how to compose A3's, to better identify problem areas.
• Successfully completed 8 full kaizen event for HR, OB, Cardiology, and General Internal Medicine.
• Led a number of pre-workshop meetings to help support the process owners scope the event for guaranteed success.
• Provided a cardiology clinic, struggling with reducing lead time, from an hour and twenty minutes, to forty-five minutes. This reduction increased the clinic's capacity, along with improving employee morale.
• Coached department leaders on active daily engagement, in turn helping staff and the culture of that department.
• Integrated changes which came about from kaizens into EMR build capabilities.
- CERTIFIED LEAN EMR CONSULTANT at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO
- PEAK- APEX AMBULATORY TRAINER at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO
- CPI HUB UNIT BASED LEADERSHIP TEAM- IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO
- CREDENTIALED TRAINER, CONSULTING at DELOITTE CONSULTING, LLP
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Economics