• Developed lean culture by creating training modules and conducting lean and 5s training for all employees
• Introduced concept of Preventive Maintenance (PM) to maintenance team and defined PMs for each machine
• Designed the 5-why system for maintenance team to reduce the machine downtimes. Includes defining the problem and finding the root cause through brain storming sessions
• Lead the team of engineers to implement the principles of lean and SMED process to reduce the changeover period from 228 minutes to 65 minutes, saving 33 man-hours daily and $528,000 yearly in direct benefits
• Conducted time study analysis for CI of changeover process and quantified progress by using Six-Sigma I-MR charts
• Designed the 5s audit for all the work stations and the process of safety and reliability testing for quality requirements of GP12 by GM including the line layout using AutoCAD
• Project leader for implementation of standardization of all the 78 molds present at the facility by creating new standards for the plant in accordance to the local requirement and saved 42.5 hours of maintenance time per week
• Designated engineer to take part in all the problem-solving tasks and using the elements of lean and six-sigma to improve the process and implement control measures to ensure the quality of the process matches the target of 4 sigma
• Lead the setup of CMMS software (Hippo CMMS) to track each PM task
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer at Arkal Automotive
- Lean Supervisor, Yash Packers & Printers Pvt Ltd., India at
- Lean Coordinator at Manu Mechanical Works
1 year at this Job
- Master's - industrial and Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- Implement and refine manufacturing processes by applying Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing principles - Analyse and reengineer production layouts, designing and implementing efficiency and quality improvement project across production line. - Outline manufacturing processes protocols and standards for optimum production. - Design equipment and layouts based on manufacturing needs.
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer at TWIN EAGLES
- Production Supervisor at Caplugs
- Process Engineer at SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer at GIESECKE AND DEVRIENT
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering - Spanish
- - Technical Industrial Control and Automation
Developed and implemented continuous improvement for multiple programs and production areas to improve performance, safety, quality and cost. And also, executed and effectively led cross-functional kaizen events by teaching and then utilizing lean and Triumph production system concepts to exceed customer expectation.
• Implemented lean 5S and 8 Wastes to improve the process uptime and saving company money.
• Standard work and floor layout.
• Performed and facilitated different kaizen projects, kaizen workshops and lean 5S training.
• Statistical process control.
• Managed lean 5S, freedom eLog software and OEE in the entire industry.
• Improved material and part handling.
• Lead different continuous improvement projects.
• Prepared safety, lean 5S, 8 wastes of lean posters.
• Improved the defect rate, rework job and work speed by solving the measurement variances in part fabrication.
• Reviewed and updated the process flow sheet and Value Stream Mapping (VSM) to save process time.
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer at Triumph Aerostructures
- Reliability Engineer at Triumph Aerostructures
- Graduate Research Assistant at Tennessee State University
- Automotive Technician at Firestone Complete Auto Care
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Automotive Technology - Automotive Technology
- Associate Degree in Automotive Technology - Automotive Technology
Established Continuous Improvement strategy for the Endodontics division
• Strategized and Executed a 5 yr capital plan to generate capital leverage for a $10M manufacturing equipment replacements and process improvements
• Operations lead for Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP implementation
• Coordinated all efforts for a smooth transition of key acquisitions, new products/process launch, and new capital equipments - facility layouts, process flows, machine and labor capacity, bom/routes, process specs, and work instructions
• Reduced year on year Cost Of Manufacturing via creation and improvement of production cells
• Generated $550K of savings, 20% reduction in scrap, 25% reduction in overtime, 35% floor space while improving efficiency, lead time, and reduced inventories
• Successful business process improvement for Inside sales resulting in increased coverage with reduction in staff
• Reduced regulatory risks and lead time via process flow improvements in R&D and Marketing
- Sr. Lean Manufacturing Engineer at Dentsply - Tulsa Dental Specialties
- "Getting Rid of Waste Through Team Harmony" (GROWTTH) Manager at Freudenberg NOK (FNGP)
- Operation and Six Sigma - Internal Consultant at Honeywell - Aerospace Services
- On-Site Supplier Development at Sealtron at Honeywell - Engines and Systems
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer at Thorlabs
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER SPECIALIST at Pfizer Inc
- MANUFACTURING SCHEDULER at Pfizer Inc
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
Collaborated with maintenance team and furnace technicians to reduce furnace downtime by 22% due to temperature uniform surveys.
● Led multiple 5S and kaizen events across different forge cells to improve productivity, increase cost savings and drive work culture changes.
● Implemented labor data tracking system that yielded more accurate results for downtime codes and tool changeovers.
● Established rotational cross-training program to address labor shortage losses and save an average of 6 hrs/wk.
● Led problem solving A3 meetings and kept track of all improvements through the use of Gantt charts and project management programs.
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer at Arconic
- Manufacturing Engineer Intern at PRECISION CASTPARTS CORPORATION
- Warehouse Associate at AMAZON
- Assistant Civil Engineering Intern at ENGINEERING DESIGN GROUP
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
* Responsible for the stable running of Oil and Gas units to meet and exceed demand and performed material reconciliations and tracking with SAP software. * Improved the inventory management processes. Determined proper levels of safety stock and implemented inventory tracking and evaluation systems to ensure optimal production rate maintained and identified gaps in sales forecast. * Leading Process Optimization efforts. Identified bottlenecks for each distillate campaign and working to remove to increase production by 20% by end of 2019. Result: Projected to reach and exceed goal with minimal to no capital expense. * Reason for Leaving: Looking to move back to Hurricane, WV to be with family.
- Production Engineer / Lean Manufacturing Engineer at Calumet Specialty Products
- Production Engineer / Permit Specialist at Kureha PGA
- Operations Supervisor / Lean Manufacturing Engineer at Afton Chemical
- Production Engineer / Six Sigma Engineer at Air Products
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Engineering Management
- Master's - Engineering Management
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering
· Provide monthly KPI’s of the management systems. · Detect problem and solving skills. · Efficiency improvements · Providing technical expertise support. · Maintain capacity analysis and utilization of equipment in area under the responsibility in order to balance and adjust to demand. · Elaborate risk assessments, FMEA (Failure, Mode, Analysis and Effect tool), calculate the Takt time, Cycle time, Poke Jokes, line balancing, standard work and process analysis in the work areas or processes to find constant improvement.
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer at IEC Technologies S. de R.L. de C.V.
- MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ENGINEER at IEC TECHNOLOGIES S. DE R.L. DE C.V
- ENVIRONMENTAL ASSITANT at FEDERAL MOGUL
8 months at this Job
Regrouped and prepared for a career change, ready for full time position with your facility to augment corporate procedures and practices to their comprehensive capabilities. Let’s get it done, together!
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer at Seeking Employment
- Metalworking Outside Sales Associate at MSC INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY
- Senior Applications Engineer at KENNAMETAL INC
- Sales Engineer/Lead Cutter Grinder at Astro Cutting Tool
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Leadership and Supervision
- AS - Machanical Engineering
• Leading a team of 20 individuals across manufacturing engineering, production assembly and maintenance
• Manage Serac Inc. Process Engineering and Continuous Improvement efforts + Implemented the use of assembly WIs and QC forms to guarantee quality of products, leading to ~20% reduction in trailing costs + Implemented the use of a SQDCM board in the manufacturing floor to track project performance against these five categories + Restructured the manufacturing department by redefining roles and responsibilities (entry, mid and senior levels) to increase employee performance and decrease overhead
• Coordinating manufacturing activities across various functions including design engineering, materials, and purchasing to ensure timely and effective execution of production schedules
• Plan, direct and control the activities and budget of manufacturing operations + Responsible for line balancing resources as per project requirements, developing yearly budget for manpower and procuring capital equipment to meet and exceed manufacturing and cost reduction goals
• Develop, manage, implement and enforce the facility’ safety and health compliance programs + Developed safety hazard assessment per job to identify and mitigate or eliminate high risk assembly tasks
• Monitor and ensure facility’s compliance with all government regulatory requirements
• Train and mentor team members on lean manufacturing methodology Facilitated, coordinated and sponsored Kaizen events aiming to reduce machine assembly lead times and established a 5s/continuous improvement culture
- Lean Manufacturing Manager at Serac Inc.
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer at Serac Inc.
- Application Engineer at Hercules Sealing Products
- Service Engineer at Hercules Sealing Products
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Six Sigma Black Belt
- - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- BSc - Industrial Engineering
- BSc - Industrial Engineer