Contracting with Center for Practical Management and Clarity Advantage to implement Learning and Development programs for banks and credit unions across the United States. Strenghts include: Highly organized and responsible in nature Ability to offer important suggestions on various matters Strong communication skills Excellent Leadership qualities Ability to work under pressurized conditions
- Independent Learning and Development Consultant at Mingyar Learning and Development
- Learning and Development Manager at Huntington National Bank
- Banking Office Manager (BOM) Academy Leader at Huntington National Bank
- Senior Sales Manager at National City Bank
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Management
Los Angeles, CA University of Farmers Learning & Development Consultant (2007-2018) - As an experienced developer of online, instructor-led, webinar, and video learning solutions, I collaborate with colleagues and business partners to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate learning and performance improvement solutions to enhance the competencies and effectiveness of all level learning audiences which address current and future business goals of the organization. I am proficient in Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, and PowerPoint. As records coordinator for the University of Farmers Field Training, I work with Farmers Records Management, Legal, SAE, and Regulatory Affairs to respond to document requests in a timely manner, train colleagues on records management issues and initiatives, maintain an accurate records inventory, and handle records destruction as required.
- Learning and Development Consultant at Farmers Insurance Group of Companies
- Security Officer at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- English Teacher at Fountain Christian Bilingual School
- Marketing Consultant at Farmers Insurance Group of Companies
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Religion
• Provided consultation services to a variety of diverse companies (e.g. Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN, Wells Fargo, InfoUSA, Rust Consulting, Plato Learning and Stoa Design) to increase and improve the effectiveness of learning and development initiatives.
• Consulted with businesses - managed relationships with clients, identified training requirements, and designed and delivered solutions to meet those needs.
• Solicited and encouraged management participation to achieve support in the learning and development process.
• Developed and facilitated staff development, leadership training and other applicable workshops using a variety of mediums.
• Developed and designed e-learning solutions to meet the needs and requirements of company's learning and development endeavors.
• Evaluated and measured the ongoing effectiveness of training and development initiatives.
- Learning and Development Consultant at RAMSEY CONSULTING
- Learning and Development Consultant at AVTEX
- Technological Training and Development Consultant at D.H.W CONSULITNG
- Director, Business Development at RAMSEY FRAMES
2 years at this Job
- M.B.A - Organizational Development
Using Learning and Development strategies, I train small business owners to use marketing techniques that drive awareness, build brands, and generate demand for their products and/or services. I help brands build narratives around powerful data, bring compelling content experiences to life across digital channels, and define metrics to track and the enable success of content marketing programs. I also train business owners to : · Develop and manage relevant content strategies that drive awareness, traffic, and sales pipeline · Write and create content for social media, blogs, and email and account-based marketing campaigns · Optimize copy on company websites and write SEO-friendly copy for both web and mobile platforms
- Learning and Development Consultant at Independent Professional
- Residence Director (Student Affairs Officer II) at University of Georgia
- Graduate Assistant, Student Activities and Student Organizations at University of Miami
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Higher Education Administration - Higher Education Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• Create measurable objectives, based on the audience's needs and general characteristics.
• Select instructional multimedia, and write effective copies, texts, audio and video scripts.
• Design courses based on the available technology, budget and time.
• Develop instructional strategies and the appropriate structure; with pre-class activities, presentations, learners participation, practice problems, case studies, and evaluations.
• In cooperation with SMEs, professionals and team members, create content with information that can be used and applied in real world scenarios.
• Focus on expected outcomes, based on the audience's prior skills, experience, expectations and needs.
• Create effective and fair assessment methods that foster the learners' development by providing opportunities to demonstrate their mastery of the learning goals.
- Learning and Development Consultant at Assertive Apps, LLC
- e-Learning Developer Consultant at Virtus Partners, LLC
- Learning and Development Consultant at Assertive Apps, LLC
- LMS Administrator at Hair Club / Bosley
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Public Administration
- Bachelor - Business Administration
Brigham & Women’s Hospital Teaching Affiliate of Harvard Medical School, Boston MA (Remote) Conducted a client onsite in Boston to meet the project stakeholders, collect source content and confirm learning objectives and anticipated outcomes based on the initial needs analysis Developed 9 courses for technicians regarding a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and ensured SCORM and AICC compliance with their LMS, HealthStream Cross Country Home Services, Fort Lauderdale FL (Remote) Conducted an onsite in South Florida to meet the project stakeholders and manage expectations based upon the client’s budget, estimated development hours and deadline dates Developed 45 courses for 500+ contracted business owners on conducting retail customer service calls, generating repeat business by providing world class customer service, training their technicians to upsell home warranty plans and earning extra income through monthly commissions Uploaded online courses including course descriptions/expected outcomes according to the company’s objectives, and setup contracted business owners in their LMS, Litmos
- Learning and Development Consultant at The Training Associates
- Learning and Development Consultant at eLearning Fun, Inc.
- Learning and Development Consultant at Dental Care Alliance
- Learning and Development Consultant at Ventech Solutions
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Humanities
I manage annual operational responsibilities for VCI Academy through maintaining budgeted resources, creating/revising course content, collaboration with core leadership members, and executing training and train-the-trainer sessions to support Academy initiatives, focused on new hire onboarding, leadership development, product training, compliance, and soft-skills. Outcomes that support business goals include:
· Coordinating and delivering learning and development opportunities for employees within Volkswagen Group of America, VW Credit, Inc., Audi Financial Services, Ducati Financial Services, and VW Credit Canada
• Designing and delivering instructor led courses to support new hire onboarding, leadership development, curriculum paths specific to job role, employee engagement and Brand training for 1,000+ employees, nationally
• Managing, creating and coordinating Learn & Drive events for VW and Audi Branded vehicles; includes vehicle transport logistics, course content creation, classroom and driving experience for 450+ employees
• Project manager for 25+ VCI Academy courses and workshops while managing suppliers/vendors to procure resources in timely manner with cost efficiency
• Increased employee leadership and soft skills training by 47% from 2013-2018 at VW Credit, Inc, Hillsboro location
• Collaboration with department managers and subject matter experts to develop and maintain comprehensive learning and development paths –reaching over 70% of employees
• Implemented digital workbooks for a cost saving of 16% on annual course materials and a reduction of 100% in-house print material and over-run waste
• Ensuring compliance curriculum paths are accurate and completed annually for all VW Credit, Inc. employees
- Learning and Development Consultant at Volkswagen Group of America
- Customer Care Unit Supervisor at VW Credit, Inc.
- Training and Quality Consultant at VW Credit, Inc.
at this Job
• Managed learning and development for Local Market Car and Truck Americas division, external business partners consisting of 823 operators, and 1000+ truck dealers. Additionally managing the corporate learning programs for seven Regional Vice Presidents and their teams that oversaw the day to day operations of Local Market.
• Spearheaded implementation of New Graphic User Interphase technology throughout the Americas. Managed a team of regional trainers that provided the hands-on training and SME resource. Partnered and collaborated across IT depts., gaining buy-in for alternate methods and processes, delivering detailed project management updates to senior leaders, field management and the end-user. Developed e-learnings, reference manuals, and virtual live training.
• Identified performance gaps of HIPO managers, implementing training and leadership development opportunities through performance coaching, learning solutions and conferring with senior leaders on individual leadership development plan. Quarterly performance review and feedback resulted in an average of 30% receiving promotions yearly.
• Digitalized learning content to digital bite sized learning in preparation to launch Workday Learning. Partnered with global L&D partners, taking topics that differed in processes and created digital content for one global audience.
• Designed and developed instructional materials for learning programs using instructional design principals (tutorials, user guides, audio & video scripts, storyboards, training curriculums, infographics, power point presentations and job aides).
• Managed LMS for over 3,000 external and internal customers.
• Led needs analysis for external customers training program, resulting in a complete overhaul and implementation of metrics for completion. Increasing training completion from 5% to 62%. This included: on-boarding process, development of learning plans, training resource guides, virtual training sessions, e-learnings and reporting metrics.
• Developed and managed the internal management training program for field territory managers and district managers. Using adult learning theories to develop on the job learning, on-line learning and coaching/mentoring to meet specific organization objectives and build bench strength by identifying HIPOs and customize training accordingly. 30% of managers were promoted on average a year.
• Initiated training to field managers on Medallia portal to increase knowledge of system functionalities to improve NPS score and customer service opportunities. Promoted Customer Led Training series to operators, communicating results of training progression on weekly team calls, providing feedback on ways to improve, we increased NPS scores in the low teens to NPS scores of 45% and higher.
• Created Customer Service and Sales training and programs to increase customer service levels and counter sales revenue. Methods of training created includes: gamification, flash cards, Kahoot, and power hour sessions. 2018 produced 8% increase in CSI.
• Analyzed information and evaluated results to choose the best solution for training programs that enabled long-term solutions for training needs.
• Identified learning objectives of new programs performance outcomes and evaluate strategies to deliver content through consulting with program owners and subject matter experts, to identify gaps and content requirements.
• Supported the Local Market management team as a strategic business partner in diverse range of company initiatives that contributed in 2018 to 32.4% contribution to EBITA.
- Learning and Development Consultant at Avis Budget Group
- Senior Training and Development Specialist at Total Wine and More
- Training and Development Specialist at
- Human Resource & Operations Analyst at
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
Responsible for the design, development, and delivery of new learning programs on professional and leadership skills for teaching staff and site managers. Conducts formal and informal assessments to identify learning needs. Performs ongoing internal and external research and benchmarking to identify and implement best practices. Facilitates learning workshop sessions. Develop program content and methodology, including instructional material in various learning formats for the classroom and virtually. Key Achievements:
• Recommended and assisted with implementing staff monthly coaching and development plans
• Received 95% approval rate from participant surveys
• Developed yearly staff training with a cost savings of $8k for the department
- Learning and Development Consultant at MONTGOMERY HOUSING PARTNERSHIP
- Information Specialist II (Remote) at IQ SOLUTIONS
- General Manager at FAMILY CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES, INC
- General Manager at GENERAL NUTRITION CENTERS
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - English
* Spearheaded 20% revenue boosting event Leadership Training Seneca College - Leaders for Africa 2016 * Hired and mentored a team of 25 interns/co-op students during 500+ attendee Leadership Training Event * Slashed administrative costs by 22% by merging support, while ensuring quality customer service * Facilitated Leadership in Healthcare seminar with 50 African Community/ Non-profit Sector members * Cultivate relationships with various organizations and represent organization for event collaboration * Identify and monitor industry trends via service data analytics for all stages of Program planning
- Learning and Development Consultant at Premier Leadership and Management Inc.
- Program Director at Eagle Heights Academy
- Business Analyst (Organizational Solutions) at Morneau Shepell
- Faculty Member at Continuing Education Institute
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Laws - Laws
- Diploma - Management Studies