Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation. Conducted training courses and prepared videos for long-term use. Delivered new employee onboarding and training sessions. Delivered a wide variety of courses including topics on communication, team building. Coordinated ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members. Organized and edited training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials. Communicated all learning and performance objectives, schedules and training assessments to director.
- Learning and Development Manager at Professional Cleaning and Matience Services
- Assistant Learning & Development Manager at Professional Cleaning & Maintenance Services LLC
- New Horizon Coach at Professional Cleaning & Maintenance Services LLC
- Lead Customer Service Representative at Walgreens
2 months at this Job
- - Emt-B Emergency Medical Tech
• Collaborate with Human Resource Business Partners and senior leaders across all business lines to create adult learning initiatives on a variety of training platforms, including live facilitation and computer based training.
• Drive company culture using various training methods while monitoring growth against agreed upon KPIs.
• Develop the Learning and Development strategic plan, in conjunction with that of the organization.
• Prepare and adhere to corporate training budget while meeting all deadlines on simultaneous projects.
• Administer content and reporting for company-wide LMS system.
• Designed and delivered targeted customer service excellence training, increasing customer service quality scores by 10%.
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at AAA Washington
- DIRECTOR OF LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT at Olympic Physical Therapy
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM MANAGER at Olympic Physical Therapy
- ADJUNCT PROFESSOR-CULTURAL DIVERSITY AND ANTI-BIAS at Olympic Physical Therapy
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - Curriculum Design and Instruction
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
• Designed and manage the first FCR certified trainer program and process including a 3 day train the trainer boot camp, continuing education modules, a blended evaluation strategy, and performance support for 70+ certified trainers. The certification course decreased new hire attrition by 20%. Accelerated learning reduced time to full productivity significantly and increased the engagement of new hires.
• Consult with subject matter experts to develop courses and/or learning experiences in support of key performance indicators. Time to full productivity decreased 20% for new hires and new leaders.
• Designed and delivered a series of leadership development courses to support the development of a leadership pipeline. The Coaching with Compassion program increased employee satisfaction significantly and created memorable customer service experiences for the programs we serve.
• Provide business intelligence to clients regarding the effectiveness of their new hire training programs.
• Revised new hire training on several programs that resulted in a significant decrease of time to full productivity and increased retention.
• Serve as the LMS Administrator and create eLearning modules per client and/or organization specifications.
• Implemented the Accelerated Learning methodology across all 6 sites and over 30 programs.
• Created a streamlined onboarding process for all customer service agents.
- Learning and Development Manager at FCR
- Assessment Coordinator at Lane Community College
- Online Adjunct Instructor at Colorado Technical University
- Academic Advisor and Retention Specialist at Oregon State University
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- M.A. - Training and Development
- B.S. - Business Administration
Built a learning and development program from the ground up to increase the company's effectiveness. Key initiatives below were part of the top 3 company initiatives in the last quarter of the year. New Hire Training: Developed and implemented a 90-day training program for entry-level IT professionals. Reduced new hire (0 - 6 month) turnover from 48% to 0% affecting 25 new employees. Decreased the time it takes for a new hire to become fully productive from 90 days to 60 days. Managed Learning Coordinator to build online course and knowledge articles. Knowledge Management: Worked collaboratively across departments to develop and implement a knowledge management system and process for 140 employees and 8000 customers with a library of over 1000 knowledge articles. Reduced the number of customer service requests by 5% through self-help of the knowledge library. Increased employee resolution time to customer service requests by 10%.
- Learning and Development Manager at Xcentric
- Talent Acquisition Lead at Xcentric
- Human Resource Manager at Adventures In Missions
5 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
• Collaborated with subject matter experts to implement a practical training program to meet the organizational demands for learning and development.
• Identified and assessed training needs through job analyses, career paths, performance appraisals, survey, and consultation with managers.
• Created an overall training and development plans and oversee learning plan in LMS.
• Developed, and maintained all processes supporting the administration of training courses including: curriculum and course structure, course testing.
• Monitored training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
• Collaborated with senior leadership to develop and maintain performance management tools.
• Maintained updates and accuracy for employee data in learning and development system.
• Provide end-user support for all aspects of the learning and development system.
- Learning and Development Manager at Yoshinoya America, Inc.
- Program Analyst/ Trainer at Child Care Resource Center
- at County of Ventura Health and Human Services
- Corp Member/ Team Lead at AmeriCorps, LAUSD Schools Site
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- MS - Organizational Development
- BA - Sociology
· Report to Territory Learning Manager, managing multiple markets, including Northern Ohio, Southern Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, St. Louis/Downstate Illinois, Greater Michigan, and Detroit · PNC University primary point of contact, subject-matter expert, and project member on large corporate initiatives, including Fundamentals of Sales Coaching and Skills (FSCS) and the National Retail Digital Strategy · Primary point of contact for the FSCS certification program for facilitators from across the PNC footprint, running certifications in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Indianapolis, and West Palm Beach, certifying 60+ participants through 2016-2018 · Selected to be certified in Leadership Development facilitation · Consultant for learning, leadership, and development needs within individual markets, working alongside cross-functional partners to deliver solutions · Oversight of market retail learning and development programs, workshop facilitation (as needed), and collaboration in annual manager meetings · Leadership and development of various facilitator teams supporting retail markets, with a current team of eight facilitators, utilizing remote-management tools and resources
- Learning and Development Manager at PNC Financial Services Group
- Branch Manager at PNC Financial Services Group
- Adjunct Instructor at Harrison College
- Regional Sales Manager at Adorn, LLC
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Responsible for providing leadership, development, and program management for L&D initiatives within the East Region & North Division. Serve as at the regional L&D liaison to divisional and corporate HR teams. Lead the creation and execution of the L&D portion of the region’s business strategy.
• Drive L&D initiatives by providing performance development and consulting services to the region. Assist business leaders in identifying high-potential and succession candidates, and promoting the usage of individual development plans.
• Support business objectives by leading and facilitating various training programs, including regional, divisional, and corporate objectives. Program lead for operations leadership development program.
• Ensure manager and associate success by promoting participation in the company’s leadership and associate development programs.
- Learning and Development Manager at Airgas
- Human Resources Manager at Airgas
- HR Consultant at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Compensation Specialist at Johns Hopkins Hospital
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's - Tourism and Hospitality Management
Learning and talent development lead focused on providing opportunities for team member growth and increased organizational effectiveness. ▪ Collaborate with executive leadership on development of learning and talent development opportunities, programs, and key learning initiatives ▪ Manage instructional designers, associates, facilitators, and vendors to deliver on established objectives ▪ Lead on the creation, launch, and maintenance of global talent development tool, including performance review, career profile and preferences, and learning management system ▪ Led complete redesign of company onboarding, from offer acceptance through the first year of service, including standardization of guide program, and extended departmental onboarding ▪ Content creation including 10-week media fundamentals course, performance review, goal setting, onboarding and other company specific needs ▪ Managed development of companywide leadership series ▪ Facilitation of employee onboarding, team member performance review, manager performance review, train the trainer courses and agency fundamental courses ▪ Administer and monitor employee adherence to global policies via internal compliance training ▪ Established best practices and new approaches for policies and process, improving overall efficiency of HR services ▪ Continuous evaluation of current learning and talent development offerings and curriculums, as well as new opportunities ▪ Management of departmental budget ▪ Support talent acquisition, talent management and organizational review process
- Learning and Development Manager at GTB
- Director of Operations at Dentsu Aegis Networks
- Associate Media Director at Dentsu Aegis Network
- Media Supervisor at Starcom Mediavest
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Advertising
Responsible for team member development. Maintaining trust and positive relationships with business leaders and team members. Overseeing training initiatives for all areas of production. Responsible for making sure learning and development iniatives are aligned with business goals.
- Learning and Development Manager at Amrock, formerly Title Source Inc
- Trainer/Consultant at Title Source
- Title Clearance Team Captain at Title Source
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Flag Star
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Basic Studies
Identified areas of improvement and accordingly organized training sessions for capacity building and professional development of staff. Streamlined entire project operations including evaluating trainings, leveraging data to create and improve learning initiatives, and identifying skill gaps.
• Conformed to predefined standards and accordingly led all aspects of the project, and contributed towards combining human resources and organizational development functions into one team.
• Commended by management for developing employee and HR handbook, and supervisor toolkits.
• Updated organizational core values and core competencies in relation to the re-designing of a holistic performance management system by co-designing and facilitating participatory processes.
- Learning and Development Manager at Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
- Director of Cooperative Development at Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance
- Leadership Development and Training Coordinator at DEMOCRACY AT WORK INSTITUTE
- Intern at Praxis Consulting Group
1 year at this Job
- Master of Sciences in Organizational Change Management - Organizational Change Management